Married Women Need Good Sex

Story Info
But if their husbands can't provide it.
14.7k words
4.63
110k
65
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Jason and I am 31 years old and my "job" for the past 3 years is to satisfy the sexual needs and wants of women, specifically married women whose husbands can't, and I am paid by the husbands to do it. Most are happily married apart from sex and rather than find out their wives are having affairs they pay me to fuck them in their own homes or in my flat. I have a roster of 19 women who I see on average once a month. Sometimes the men like to be cuckolded and watch and others like their wives to have a degree of privacy.

I am a good looking lad apparently a bit like Rob Lowe looked in the 80's with a 6ft tall muscular figure which I work out to maintain as I probably wouldn't have so many clients if I didn't. Nature also smiled kindly on me and gave me a 9 inch cock that was quite thick and so far never failed to make a woman come.

My clients varied from petite and slim to larger ladies, the ages ranged from 47 to 72 and basically all most of them wanted was affection, I didn't always sleep with them as some just wanted a hug or company for the evening but the vast majority wanted my cock inside them, some I met during the day and others were an overnighter.

I make a good living and so can afford a luxury flat on the riverside and drive a BMW 5 series so not flashy just nice. Most of clients are referrals through word of mouth so I don't advertise and one of the ladies is the wife of the county's police chief constable, knowing that one day I won't be able to continue this work I also managed to smuggle away a nest egg for the future which included financial investments and had a share portfolio now worth nearly £250K due the advice I received from a client whose husband was a city broker.

Sarah

Tonight I was due to meet Sarah for an overnighter, Sarah was 56 years old and shy timid lady, she is very attractive for her age, actually any age and is very petite and slim, A UK size 6 and only just over 5ft tall, she looks a bit like a shorter version of Germaine Greer with similar facial features and hair colouring. She was a member of the WI and attended church every Sunday; she dresses in a very cultured way normally a baggy black dress of which she seemed to have several in slightly different designs with a different colour cardigan on top. Her husband was a man who spent a lot of time away in America working for a large construction firm and was also impotent so paid me to make sure Sarah didn't stray with any other men. We first met when her husband heard from a friend of a man who kept his wife off his back so I was asked to meet them at their house; I met him first before she got home from the WI and explained my services and charges, when she got home I then explained to her what I was there for. She admitted that she felt lonely sometimes but was appalled at the suggestion that I sleep with her for money.

I left them to discuss it and the next day she rang me and asked me to come and see her, I arrived just before lunch and we ate at local restaurant where she admitted she was lonely a lot and would like the company, I drove her home and stayed the afternoon before leaving about early evening with a promise to return and take her out for a meal.

We met at her house a couple of weeks later and this time when we were having coffee she admitted that she missed sex, "My husband has a hormone problem which means he can no longer get an erection, Viagra didn't help so I felt doomed to a life of celibacy," she explained in her very formal upper class tones.

"It is up to you I can be here as company or I can leave you alone, but I must say a beautiful lady such as yourself should not be alone," I replied making no mention of sex as I assumed that would be off the agenda and she would be a hold hand sort of lady.

"You know just know when to say the right thing," she said and dabbed a tear with a tissue from her eye.

"Let's go to lunch my treat," I offered.

"Good lord I have plenty of food in the house," she said "Let me make you something, Cheese sandwiches OK?"

"Perfect, let me help." I replied and followed her into the kitchen.

We stood next to each other buttering bread and grating cheese, I put a little piece of butter on the end of her nose and she looked at me like I was an alien, she then laughed when I licked it off and kissed her on the cheek, she sighed and stroked my face so I kissed the other cheek, I then leant in and kissed her gently on the mouth for less than a second, "Naughty," she said and giggled and nudged her hip into mine.

I nudged back and she leaned her head onto my chest as I turned and wrapped my arm around her, she carried on grating cheese but I could feel her trying to melt herself into me. I rubbed my hand up and down her side and she sighed and stopped grating and looked at me, "you really are a lovely young man," she said she turned fully into me and put everything she had in her hands on the kitchen counter, she reached up and put her arms around my neck and pulled me down and gave me a kiss on the lips, it started as quite chaste and then I opened my mouth and poked my tongue through, she opened her mouth accept it and slowly pushed her tongue into my mouth, my hands had moved to her waist and then down and held her close to me, my cock had now started to grow and she must of felt it as she stiffened in my grasp, she broke the kiss and said "thank you for flattering an old woman," and then continued grating the cheese.

"No flattery needed you really are very attractive and dare I say it very sexy," I replied.

She blushed and put the sandwiches together and then said "Let's eat," and picked up the tray with the plates on.

"Allow me," I said and carried the tray through to the lounge where we sat eating them.

"Delicious," I said "that filled a hole," and carried the tray back into the kitchen.

Sarah followed me and as I put the tray down and walked up behind me and wrapped her arms around and leant her head into my back.

"Thank you for making an old lady feel good about her self," she said.

I turned around in her arms and kissed the top of her head and said "you are a sexy beautiful lady Sarah and don't forget it, now I'm sorry but I must leave as I have to meet my aunt this afternoon."

She looked disappointed and said "Can you come back soon?"

As I hadn't long started my client list was quite small so I said "tomorrow evening I'm free."

She smiled and kissed me on the lips and then said "Bring an overnight bag," whilst looking at the floor.

I leaned down and gave her an opened mouth kiss which she returned with gusto and so I felt brave enough to tweak a nipple through her dress, she gasped and returned the kiss even harder until I broke the kiss and said "see you tomorrow gorgeous."

She showed me to the door and said "see you tomorrow."

I arrived at her house at 7PM the next evening and noted her husband's car was there was well. He answered the door and shook my hand and said "she seems to have perked up since she met you again, thank you," and then showed me into the kitchen where she was cooking dinner, she had a on a slinky black dress that fitted her like a glove and I suspect a push up bra as her breasts looked larger than yesterday. The dress was knee length and had a slit that went half way up the thigh where you could see the top of her black holdups.

"Very nice," I said as I saw her and she heard me come in and kissed me on the cheek in front of her husband.

She did a twirl and said "Do you like the dress then I bought it for you."

"Yes but I like who is in it much much more," I replied.

She smiled and wrapped an arm around me before saying "Jason do you mind helping me with draining the vegetables?"

"Not at all," I replied and slipped an arm around her as well.

Her husband walked back into the lounge and closed the door so I leant over and kissed her on the lips, this time she instigated the French kissing whilst I stroked her back and she cautiously placed a hand on my bum.

"The veg won't do itself," she said and we let each other go.

5 minutes later the 3 of us were sat in the dining room, me next to Sarah and her husband the other side of the table, the food was lovely and when we finished eating he said "I'm going to watch TV in my room, have a good evening you two," and walked off. I picked up the plates and carried them into the kitchen whilst she got us a glass of wine each, she started to head to the lounge and then said "do you mind if we drink these upstairs in my bedroom?"

"Not at all," I replied and carried my bag up stairs as I followed her into her bedroom.

"My husband sleeps in a room at the other end of the hall as he snores very loudly and I don't get much sleep," she said as she put the drinks down on the bedside cabinets.

"How much sleep do you want tonight?" I asked with grin.

"Not a lot," she answered and kissed me full on the lips.

We started to make out like a pair of teenagers and then she started to undo the buttons on my shirt and pulled it out from my trousers and off my shoulders, she then worked on my trousers and undid the button and zip and pulled them down holding my hand whilst I stepped of them, she stroked my cock through my boxers as she kissed me again, I reached behind her and pulled the zip of the dress down until it reached the waist and then removed it from her shoulders so it bunched at her waist, I the resumed kissing her and removing the thin lacy bra she had on, it seems that her normal dresses hid the fact that she had a fine pair of D cup breasts on her petite frame. I then pushed the dress down and over hips so it fell to the floor and pulled back from her holding her hand. "You look fantastic" I said and pulled her newly bought black thong down and held her hand as she stepped out of it.

I lay her gently on the bed and lay on top of her and kissed her thoroughly and then moved down her body kissing her neck, then her breasts and her stomach before finally kissing down the outside of each leg before kissing up the inside of her legs until she felt my breath on her lower lips, "No one has ever ..." she never finished the sentence as my lips touched her pussy lips and she screamed in ecstasy. Her hands held my head as I really went to work, by the time I had finished she had 4 orgasms and was laying in a pool of her own pussy juice. She just kept repeating "Oh my god," over and over again. I stood up and pulled my boxers down; she looked at my cock and said "That will never fit."

"You won't know until we try, you go on top and that way you have control," I said as I pulled a packet of condoms from bag and then flopped down on the bed on my back. She straddled me and I played with her breasts whilst she got a condom and placed it over my cock and then moved her hips up so her entrance was over my cock and then started to move down, she grunted as the head passed her lips and kept pushing down, 20 seconds later we were locked totally together.

Sarah looked some please with herself and leaned forward so her breasts were on my chest and kissed me hard on the lips and I wrapped my arms around her and pulled out until only the head was left in her and then slowly pushed back in again, she kissed me harder so I did it again and again, we slowly fucked like this for a couple of minutes until she said "Faster," and soon she pushing back in time to my thrusts, "I ... have ... never ...been ... so ...full," she whispered between thrusts as my cock sawed in and out of her. She pushed up so she was on her knees with a straight back and I grabbed her one breast and stroked her nylon covered leg as she started to grind her clit on my pubic bone and soon I was ready to come.

"I'm going to come," I told her loudly. This caused her to grind faster.

"Wait for me, I'm nearly there," she said so I thought of rugby until she said "Yes now come in me," and so I did.

The feeling of a mutual orgasm is special even for a male prostitute and we both experienced a sexual high as I held let go of her leg and squeezed both her breasts at the same time. She held my hands to her breasts as her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she shook for a long time.

After a minutes she collapsed forward onto me and kissed me on the lips and just repeated herself "thank you, thank you, thank you,"

"No thank you," I replied "that was amazing."

We disconnected and I removed the condom putting it in a tissue and then a bin in the room whilst she went to the toilet wearing just her hold ups. I lay back on the bed and when she returned she said "You can stay the night, can't you?"

I kissed her hard on the lips and rolled on top of her and said "I would like nothing more," and kissed her again, she moved her hand down and felt my cock which was now recovering, she reached over and grabbed a new condom and kept stroking me until it was rock hard and then placed the condom on my cock and then lined it up with her entrance and I pushed forward so we were once again locked at the hip.

As I hit bottom she wrapped her arms and legs around me and just said "love me again please."

We spent until the early hours exploring each other and I introduced her to a few positions she had never tried before, the next morning at breakfast she was wearing only my shirt as we ate some cereal at the dining table when her husband appeared, "Morning," she announced cheerfully and made him some coffee.

We chatted for a little while until he said "Jason, thank you she seems a lot happier, I don't want to know the details but can this be a regular thing say once a week?"

"Sure no problem," and Sarah was now my regular client and her husband paid me £500 a week to keep his wife sweet.

Nearly 3 years down the line I normally meet Sarah at her place but today she was running late so I arranged to pick her up from the WI meeting, I waited outside the hall and she saw me and waved whilst she spoke to a couple of ladies. She said her goodbyes and run to the car and got in the passenger seat, she stroked my hand and said "take me home."

As soon as we were out of sight she leaned over and kissed me on the cheek and started rubbing my leg and then my cock, she had been to see her mother the previous week so was by now horny as hell. It was only a 10 minute drive to her house and she was stroking my leg all the way there, she had on one of her baggy black dresses and almost run to the front door when we arrived at her house, she opened the door as I locked the car and she had a look of sheer desperation on her face as she dragged me inside and locked the door and pinned back against it as she kissed me, I released myself from her grasp and lifted the dress of her skirt up and grabbed her arse, she wasn't wearing any knickers and "I took them off in the WI toilets," she said undid my trousers and pulled my cock out of the boxers, I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me and kept kissing me, I lifted her over my cock and gently lowered her down on it and pushed her back against the wall, she was now resting against the wall whilst I started to fuck her in the hallway. "I missed you," she said as she started to pant as the yearning for my cock to spit it's juices inside her made her take leave of her senses, at this point her husband poked his head from out of lounge door and just said "oh sorry," as he saw his wife with her legs wrapped around her younger lover's back whilst being banged unceremoniously against the wall.

"I'm coming," she said in my ear as my cock was at the right handle to rub her clit on each pass and then started to shake. Even though she is light it was an effort to hold her up so I lay her down on the hall carpet, she released her leg grip and so I grabbed her dress and pulled it open, buttons went everywhere and her naked breasts came into view, "I took that off as well," she panted as I lay on top of her and started to pound into her. She then started to come again, we had stopped using condoms after the first few visits and she was one of two of my ladies who I did that for, I had grown really fond of Sarah and looked forward to our weekly meetings.

"So am I," I said and we came together with a roar and a scream. Her husband had stood there watching us and just said ""No wonder she is so happy now, by the way there is some quiche in the oven if you want some," and then went back into the lounge.

We looked at each other and kissed before detaching and she ran upstairs with her tits on display in her ruined dress and my come dripping down her thigh. I put myself together and sorted out the quiche and some salad when Sarah came downstairs wearing one of my old shirts she now slept in when I wasn't with her, she kissed me and said "Makes me come and sorts out my dinner, if you are not careful I will have to kill all your other clients and keep you for myself."

"If there is to be only one then it would be you, "I replied.

"I bet you say that to all the girls," she said.

I kissed her and said "Nope, just you."

She gave me a big wide smile and I said "Now eat, you need to get your strength up as I've got plans for you tonight."

She giggled and we sat in the lounge eating our dinners off trays whilst we talked to her husband.

We sat there holding hands after we ate until he said he was going to bed and she said "Shall we?"

We turned the lights off and went upstairs together to her bedroom where she pulled the shirt off as I undressed and joined her in bed naked and we made slow love after I had eaten her to a couple of climaxes.

Lucy and Simone

Lucy was one of my less regular clients; she was a tall lady nearly 6ft with naturally grey hair and lived in a big house with her daughter Simone and her daughter's husband. She was also my oldest client at 72 years of age and it was her daughter's husband who paid me to attend to Lucy's needs and Simone's. Simone's husband was a long distance lorry driver and often would not be home for 2 weeks at a time, Simone was the same stature as her mother but had naturally blond hair and for a 46 year old a fine body as she went to the same gym as me which was where we first got talking.

Lucy though tall looked frail and looked like a strong breath of wind would snap her in half but the frailty belied a natural fitness and strength that allowed her to bang like a belt fed mortar though it was only once during the early evening before she went to sleep in her granny annex and then I would spend the rest of the night with Simone who had strange kink that I will let you in on later.

I pulled up at 6PM and made my way to the granny annex, Simone was standing at the kitchen sink looking out of the window and saw me arrive, she blew me a kiss and then undid the zip up sweatshirt she had on and flashed me her pert 34B breasts, I blew her a kiss back and rubbed my crotch and pointed at her. She mouthed "See you soon," and zipped herself back up.

I knocked on the door of the granny annex and Lucy answered, she was wearing the dress she knew I liked, it was long sleeved and red with black mesh side panels and had a large v for a neck so showed lots of cleavage. It ended just below her arse cheeks and was totally inappropriate for a woman her age but she did look good in it and it wouldn't be on for that long anyway. Lucy was an all business sort of woman and kissed me on the lips as soon as the door was shut and dragged me to her bedroom, "I missed you," she said as we entered the bedroom and kissed me again, I wrapped my arms around her and gave her a big hug which she returned and then we kissed again as I undid the zip front of her dress went from the bottom of the V to the bottom of the dress, underneath she was wearing nothing, not a stitch, now the 72 years had been reasonably kind but her breasts hung down and looked like spaniels ears. I fondled them in the way I knew she liked and then she pushed me back on the bed and straddled me as she worked on undoing my trousers, the dress was bunched around her waist as she pulled my trousers and boxes off and then helped me undo my shirt. She pulled a condom and a bottle of lube from her bedside cabinet and flopped on her back whilst playing with my cock.