Mary Kay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,180 Followers

"Sit on me," Jack whispered hoping she would. She hesitated before pushing her upper body back and bringing her knees up by his sides. As she did his cock moved out a few inches before she sat back down on him. Again she moved her hips around in small circles. "You're killing me."

Her eyes were closed so she could bury this memory deep down inside of her. She didn't look down when his fingers captured and played with her breasts. She realized then that the contact of her clitty was quickly getting her there. "Are you ready to cum inside of me?"

"Yes...definitely," he answered. "Are you close?"

"Oh Yeah...close...so close." She started wiggling again and then climaxed. "OH YES!! YES!!! FUCKING YES!!"

Jack wanted to lift her up and really fuck her but he knew that she would be pissed. This was her way of getting back at her husband without the belly slapping. Besides it was the most erotic thing that he had ever done. "I'M CUMING BABY! NOW BETH NOW!"

She felt the hot juices deep inside of her and knew she was coming again. "OH JACK....OH GOD I'M...AGAIN...AGAIN!"

*

Beth took her time getting off the plane knowing that she would have to face her husband. Even though he had intercourse with a stripper she felt guilty having fun with Jack. She turned the corner expecting a sour face but instead saw his smile and the handful of red roses. As she moved up to him he held his arms open. "Welcome home honey."

Beth smiled and moved into his arms. As they turned to face her hand pulled his mouth down to hers. It was her tongue that slithered out first. They frenched for a minute before someone bumped into them. "Come on let's get home," she grinned.

Two hours later as they lay naked and totally spent she turned and kissed down his navel. Her tongue licked over his moist mushroom head. "Remember when you told me that Karen likes to go both ways?"

"Uh yeah..Karen Mosbly...why?"

"I was thinking that maybe we can invite her over for dinner this weekend."

Bill closed his eyes and smiled. He had decided not to ask about the guy she had met. Whatever happened in Atlantic City was turning into a good thing. "I think Karen will be very happy to come here."

*

The End.

*

Ending note: All's well that ends well. Hope you enjoyed the story. Slick.

Slickman
Slickman
8,180 Followers