Massage-a-Trois Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck!" they both exclaimed in unison, laughing, but once again tumbling back into that firey molten pit of pleasure as Tony used Richard's prick to slap at her tender clit, then running it rapidly up and down her silken groove, capturing the spider-web of silky cum-strands that each now were producing, melting them together, weaving them into a tapestry of erotic delight and sensual depravity.

"Fuck! Make it squirt Tony! Make it squirt!" Richard now yelled throwing all caution to the wind. He knew his wife, he knew through and by experienced that nine times out of ten, just hearing her husband's own climatic release would in all likelihood trigger her own. He wasn't wrong this time either. As Tony stood milking the spunk from her husband's cock, feeling it splashing against the folds of her pussy, as well as her clit, Anna screamed out her own pleasured joy, her pussy once again imploding, then gushing forth a fine misty spray of her own essence, bathing Richard's cock just as completely as he was bathing her cunt. Tony still stroking Richard's still pulsating, still dribbling prick with one hand, the other now circling, tweaking and twiddling Anna's almost too-sensitive love button until both were thoroughly exhausted, thoroughly satiated beyond their wildest dreams. They collapsed back giggling, blown away by the erotic adventure they had just shared together.

Tony stood patiently waiting for them both to recover.

Anna was the first to rise, realizing Tony's need as his cock continued to stand stiffly, pointing almost accusingly towards her.

"I bet you'd like some relief for that wouldn't you?" she asked. By way of answer, he grinned, waving his cock with one hand.

"Richard?"

"Yeah?

"Come here baby," she cooed, "Only fair," she added as she began licking up one side and down the other of Tony's aching shaft.

Richard laughed, shook his head in his own personal disbelief. "Well, you know that they say, when in Rome!"

He soon joined Anna as they both knelt on the floor next to where Tony stood, fencing their tongues together, kissing, licking, then playing chase games with one another up and down as well as around the man's stiff shaft. It was once again another interesting sensation for him, a curiosity explored, and certainly unlike anything he might have expected. But the fact that he was doing so with his wife, sharing the experience, is what made it truly for him both sensual as well as erotic.

Tony's climax took them both by surprise, forceful, explosive as well as massive, showering them both with a thunderstorm of cascading cumdrops.

#

Anna had walked Tony out towards the door. "That was...truly incredible!" she commented. "I was wondering if we could perhaps schedule another appointment for about the same time next month?"

Tony smiled, but a sad look came into his eyes. "I'd love to, but I can't. I've actually taken a job on a cruise ship for the summer, I'll be leaving next week."

"Oh," Anna managed sadly. "Well, I guess it will be a while before we see you again then," she added.

"Just for the summer, but I've already taken the liberty of asking another associate of mine to contact you, set up another appointment if you're interested. She's every bit as good as I am too," he finished with a knowing smile and a wink.

"She?"

"Yeah, Christy. Just ask for Christy when you call."

Anna grinned broadly. "I'll do that," she paused briefly, and then asked. Does she..." Anna began.

Tony laughed interrupting her. "Christy's really good about handling any special requests you might have, just ask."

Anna smiled broadly all the while thinking about what Richard had once shared with her in bed. "Have a nice trip then Tony," she said closing the door behind him, then hurriedly made her way to the bedroom where Richard lay waiting for her.

12