Massage at The Forest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course I do", he responded. "But sex isn't a big thing for me."

"Have you had sex with any of your male friends?"

Chad just looked at me and didn't respond.

"It's OK Chad. You can tell me."

"Well", he said. "My college roommate and I use to jerk each other off. We didn't do it a lot. I let him suck me too when I was hot and horny. He really liked it, but I guess that was because he was gay. Why are you asking me all these questions?"

I made sure to keep my hand on his cock. I noticed he wasn't pulling away. "Chad, I need to make up for what just happened. Look at you. You are hard stiff. We are going to fuck Chad. You are going to fuck me. And from what you are telling me, I think we both need a good fuck. I want you to take you cock, put it in my pussy and shoot all of your cum up inside of me."

"Mary", he said. "How can you talk like that? And besides, if we did that I would get you pregnant."

"Pregnant", I laughed. "How many pregnant 60 year olds do you see walking around?"

"You're 60?" he said.

"How old do you think I am?" I wanted to know.

"Oh, I would have guess 35 or 40. You have a great body, tight and no lines."

This kid really was an angel. But the chit, chat wasn't helping me get what I wanted: a good fucking. "Well Chad, I guess not eating a lot of food much of my life has paid off. And you are about to experience how much, first hand. Come on sweetie while my pussy is still wet and your cock is rock hard."

I lay down on my back on the massage table. I spread my legs, had Chad climb between me, and told him to take a good look at my pussy. He seemed a bit uncertain. I told him not to worry and I would tell him what to do. He placed his cock on my pussy. I grabbed it, rubbed it a bit up and down my lips, and stopped at the entrance of my vagina. I told him to move forward and I guided him into me by keeping a hand on his cock.

Oh, my. What a sensation. He was about half way in and my vagina was working overtime to accommodate him.

As he looked in my eyes and I told him, "Fuck me Chad. Nice and easy. When you feel me getting wet you can fuck me the way you want. I love your cock honey, I really do."

It didn't take long for my pussy to swell and get wet. Chad moved his body totally on top of me and placed his head in the nap of my neck. He moved his hands under my ass and held my butt and started to stroke my pussy with his cock real good. I could feel his balls slapping against my bottom. I couldn't believe I was taking all of him. I was completely soaked and my sex juice was running out of me and down the middle of my butt. One of his fingers found my asshole, another one of my "mini-Gs", and the tip slipped in. He quickly pulled it out but I told him to put it back in, just the tip. My pussy had more cock in it than it ever had in my life. With each stroke I let out a soft moan. I could feel his balls getting tight and I knew he would soon shoot. The timing was perfect as his fucking and his finger tip in my asshole was bringing me to the top. It was only a couple of seconds more when I let out a load moan and gushed all over his cock. My cumming pussy made him shoot his seed hard and deep inside of me. We collapsed into each others arms, sexually satisfied and exhausted.

As we lay there Chad lifted up, looked at me and said, "You're older than my mom." I smiled and pulled him back to me. We rested for a bit more before Chad raised himself off of me.

I started to look around to see if anyone had noticed us and was taken back when I saw the black woman and her 3 male friends in our massage area watching us. The three men were stroking their cocks and one of the men was playing with the black woman's pussy.

They knew it was rude to be there, but obviously they wanted to get a close up view.

The woman spoke, "Were sorry for intruding on your fun. But you two were beautiful and we couldn't help ourselves. Chad is such a cutie and none of us had ever seen him in a state like this. We just had to watch."

"Hi Ms. Miller", Chad said. "I'm sorry."

The woman cut him off. "Oh, Chad stop! We are the ones who should be sorry. You were great".

The woman turned to me and introduced herself, "Hi. I'm Monica Miller, this is my husband Joe and two of our friends, Brian and Jim. All of us are members and we come here to play when we know there will be no one on the grounds." Monica was even more beautiful than I could see from a distance. Her husband Joe was playing with her and from time to time would pull her lips open to show a nice pinkish red pussy.

As I was talking with them, for some reason I left my legs were wide open, in the same position they were in when I had had sex with Chad. Chad's cum was beginning to drip out of my pussy and my entrance hadn't had time to close due to the size of Chad's cock; you could see right in me. My position wasn't lost on Monica and her three male companions. They were stroking their erections as they eyed my body. Monica was smiling.

Chad was standing there with his cock in a semi-erect state. Monica looked at Chad and said, "Chad you got a great cock. Ever since you started working here months ago I was wondering if I would ever get a chance to see you use it." As she said this, she moved to the end of the massage table and positioned herself between my legs. Monica went on, "Today is a special day for me. Not only did I get to see your cock in action, but I'm also going to taste your cum." Monica looked at me and said, "I hope you don't mind", and then proceeded to place her mouth right on my pussy.

I couldn't believe it. I had never come close to having sex with a woman. As I looked down my body, a woman was eating me out and it was right after I had just had sex. She was tasting my lovers cum, and my orgasm. The smell of sex from my pussy must have been overwhelming her senses. When I say she was eating me out, she really was. Her tongue was right up my hole. Her husband moved behind her and started fucking her. The two other men were on either side of me were stroking their cocks. After I gave one of them permission to touch my breasts, the other did as well. I reached out and fondled their balls while they rub their cock heads across my nipples. I saw Chad feeling his cock while he watched the 5 of us playing.

I've received some good oral sex in my life but Monica was a world-class pussy eater. After she got all the juice from my hole, she started to French kiss my clit. As the guys were rubbing their pre-cum all over my nipples I was wondering how many volcanic orgasms I could have in one day. Monica ran her tongue over my clit, and gently rubbed a finger up and down my pussy lips. I could feel the balls in my hands getting tight. When the guys shot their loads across my tits, that was it! It let out a big moan and started squirting wildly into Monica's face as her husband dropped his seed in her pussy.

What a seen. We were all numb.

Monica's husband toweled her face off and she climbed up on top of me to give me a French kiss which I passionately returned. The feeling of her tits rubbing against my cum covered nipples was fantastic.

As I lay there I noticed that poor Chad was sporting a huge erection. This was the second time in less than an hour I had put the poor kid in such a state. I directed Chad to get on the massage table and I would give him a relief fuck. I rolled over onto all fours, lowered my back and put my ass up in the air with my legs spread. I knew the view; the flow of my waist to my hips, the roundness of my bottom, my puckered asshole, and my pussy with slightly opened lips would be too much for him. It had been a view that was always too much for my husband; especially after my husband had been watching my ass all day while we biked or hiked.

I told Chad I was his and he didn't hesitate. He got on the table and slowly slipped his stiffness into me. He held my hips as he moved in and out of me. He even bent over and placed some kisses on my back; he was very loving. Monica was standing by the side of the table and spoke softly, "Go easy Chad. You don't want to go too far in her. Look down and enjoy the view. See how wonderful your cock looks in her pussy. Watch how she enjoys you and gets wet."

Chad's fucking was perfect. I reached back to feel his balls only to find Monica's hands directing the show. She was controlling Chad's thrust and was massaging his balls. As she bent over to manipulate how Chad fucked me, her three male companions were tag teaming her pussy. Each guy would enter her, pump her four or five times, and then withdraw to make way for the next one in line. I wondered what her pussy was feeling.

My pussy was feeling wonderful. The combination of my doggie position and Chad's perfect thrusts produced a flow of girl love all over his cock. The warmth of my love on Chad's cock sent him off and he shot inside of me. Monica was letting out a low moan as her tag team partners started shooting inside of her. Her husband was the last one to enter her and obviously he loved the sensation of fucking her pussy loaded with the seed of two other men.

When we all recovered Monica offered to do another clean-up job but I said, "Sorry Monica, I'm taking this cum home with me."

We all used the outside shower to clean-up.

I got dressed and slip Chad a $100 tip as I made my way over to the front desk.

Sparkle saw the smile on my face and asked me how the outside massage went. I told her it was great and she laughed when I asked her to reserve another one with Chad for the same time next week.

As I drove home, I could feel the cum from the last fuck with Chad make its way down my vagina and into my panties. It was heaven! I felt like a newlywed.

Later that evening Hannah called and wanted to know how my massage went, "Did you get an outside massage?"

"Nooo."

"Did you let a guy massage you?"

"Nooo."

"Did you see any sex taking place on the grounds?"

"Nooo."

"Don't tell me you had one of those lesbian women massage you? Did she look at your naked, hot, sexy body and make a pass at you?"

"Oh, Hannah, no! There's a better chance of you winning the Lottery than me have sex with a woman!"

Hannah finished, "I'm glad it went well for you, but when are you really going to do something exciting, out of the ordinary, and let your hair down?"

I thought to myself, "I believe I'm doing that again next Tuesday."

12