Massage Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, I didn't really have too much of a problem with all this, though I also wasn't at all sure what to expect either.

Susan led me towards her studio. I knew that Helen was already inside waiting for us, though I had no idea as to what to expect beyond that. I knew there would be no introductions, and that initially, I was to simply take a seat and sit quietly as things got started. I'd more or less know when it was ok for me to do whatever I felt like doing to myself after that.

We entered the room, and I was indeed somewhat surprised. Helen was still fully dressed, resting comfortably in one of Susan's oversized chairs that she kept inside the room for her customers to rest and relax in, prior to, or even after their massage. I knew that Helen and Susan had gone to school together, so that they were approximately the same age or so. But to my surprise, and to be honest, Helen looked ten years older than Susan did, more her actual age perhaps. The years had obviously been hard on her, her job perhaps, trying to raise a family on her own, and so on. She wore her hair short, yet stylish, not quite butch so as to indicate any sort of sexual preferences. Just more along the lines of what a female executive might wear. Even with several streaks of gray, or silver appearing in it, which she'd made no obvious attempt at coloring. And though she did indeed wear makeup, it wasn't overbearing, far more subtle and subdued than anything. And even her attire, a well fit, yet business like suit seemed to complete the picture of a well dressed, well respected, very mature looking business woman. To see her like this, one would never have guessed at the seething, sensual, almost decadent woman that was hiding inside.

I took a seat. Not even acknowledging her presence, nor did she mine either. Only smiling as Susan approached her, the two of them kissing as friends, cheek to cheek. Once more, nothing there to suggest anything beyond friendship. This was certainly going to be interesting. Susan now stepped around behind Helen, helping her with her suit jacket, removing it, and then placing it upon a hanger, hanging it. She repeated the process with the woman's dress skirt as well, and then shoes, finally leaving her to stand there in nothing more than a non-sexual looking bra, and white cotton brief panties. Short of actually looking like, or appearing as 'granny panties' as they were called. Susan again unclasped the bra, Helen allowing it to fall down off her chest where Susan caught it. Only then reaching up to actually massage, and scratch at her own breasts, now free from their confinements. To my surprise, I actually felt my cock lurch just a little. Helen actually had fairly nice looking tits, though they admittedly sagged just a little. But truth was, I found that actually alluring than most perhaps. They sat heavy against her rib cage, even as she lifted them again, as though inspecting for any tell-tale marks left behind by her too tight-fitting bra.

Susan now had her sit, slowly and then gingerly removing her panties, along with the knee-high nylons she'd been wearing. I noticed she was in no hurry to do this, removing each one slowly, even deliberately as she did. And as she did, I saw too that Helen sat watching me, almost expressionless, which was a bit unnerving, even confusing. She was a hard woman to read. At last however, once she was entirely and completely naked, Susan once again stood, leading her over to the massage table as she climbed on top of it. Once she had done so, Susan now began removing her clothes, even taking a moment to nod in my direction. A signal I now knew, meaning I could remove my clothes as well, if I really wished to. I figured there probably wouldn't be another time I could do so, unless I did it now. Which I did, just as Susan herself finished undressing. She soon walked around to the opposite side of the table, which gave me a total and complete unobstructed view of everything. She poured some oil into her hands, and onto Helen's body, and then began what I knew to be one of Susan's very, very sensual massages.

"How's that feel?" Susan asked as her hands glided over the woman's somewhat flattened out, but still bulky breasts. They were slick, and slippery with oil by now, and I could easily hear it as Susan made it obvious in her manipulations. Something that Helen obviously enjoyed hearing.

"It feels nasty," Helen responded in kind. "I like the sound my tits make as you caress and play with them," she added to that. "It sounds like lots and lots of wet slippery pussies doesn't it?" She questioned.

"It sounds just like your pussy, and mine, when they're sliding against one another," Susan teased, now running her hand down between Helen's legs where she spent a moment or two, obviously finger-fucking her, once again making more sound as she did, making it obvious.

"Put another finger in me," Helen told her. "Finger-fuck me, stretch me," she moaned, and then added. "Does David's cock stretch your pussy?" She asked. "Do you like the way it feels going in?"

"Yes, yes it does, and yes...I do," Susan said actually looking over towards me as she said that. Though so was Helen.

"Is it hard?" She asked. "Let me see it." I spread my legs, removing my hand. I sat proud and firm. Though Helen didn't give indication either way whether she had liked that or not. "Another one. Put in your hand," she begged. "Fist me baby, fist me. Put your fucking fist up my fucking cunt!"

I could hear it as Susan did so. Helen obviously was a juicer. She didn't really need any help getting that way.

"Are you getting nice and wet thinking about David's cock? About fucking it?" She asked.

"Yes, very wet. I'm getting very, very wet thinking about it. Thinking about David's hard stiff cock!" Susan actually moaned. I noticed then that Helen had indeed dropped one of her hands, her fingers now worming their way inside Susan's pussy as she stood there.

"Tit fuck me now!" Helen demanded. "Bet he can't do that to you now can he?" She asked.

"No...he can't," Susan said almost apologetically, though without looking my way. Helen scooted herself towards the edge of the table now, her legs once again spread as she held them up like that herself. "Tit fuck me," she asked again, as Susan cupped one of her own breasts, placing it against Helen's wet juicy cunt. I watched as Susan rubbed it, pressed it, and then moved it up and down, almost furiously against the woman's cunt. She was delirious with pleasure. "Sit on my face! Sit on my face!" She now demanded with much urgency. And once again, Susan complied, waiting for Helen to move back up further onto the table as Susan scooted up herself, finally lowering her pussy over Helen's face, but not before placing what appeared to be a rather good-sized glass dildo in the woman's hand. I now watched as Helen slid the toy into herself, and began working it, all the while obviously, and with much relish, licking and sucking away at Susan's cunt.

Admittedly, I sat there stroking my cock. There was no need for additional lubricant for myself. I was making plenty of it, and even went so far as to stroke it in such a way that they both could hear me doing it. Maybe it would piss her off, make her mad, but I really didn't much care. Nothing had been said about me making any cock-noise, so I continued. To my surprise, it seemed to intensify Helen's pleasure however.

"Can you hear that?" Helen spoke, actually taking the time to turn her head off to one side to look at me. "I can hear his cock juice," Helen said again. "He's getting horny watching us, listening to us, isn't he?" She asked to no one in particular, though she now indicated that she wanted to do something else.

"Time to fuck you, and you fuck me," Helen announced. Obviously they had done this before, so it didn't take much by way of adjustments to get into the all to familiar position they enjoyed while doing this. I was a little surprised however that they could still manage it on the massage table. It was a lot sturdier than I thought. Now cunt to cunt, legs crossing over like scissors, they pressed themselves against one another, slipping and sliding together like that, humping one another. I stood up for the first time, once again not quite sure how this would be received, though I recalled Susan saying I could in fact walk around. So I did so, wanting a closer look, stepping towards the table, though not too close, not wanting to invade whatever invisible barrier existed.

"Oh, he likes that doesn't he? He likes seeing our hot, wet cunts pressing together doesn't he?" Helen continued. "He can hear them squishing against one another too. I can still hear his cock juice in fact, same as he can hear ours. I wonder...can he smell us as well. Can you smell our nasty, stinky sweet cunts rubbing together David?" She asked, though I had no intention of answering of course. To which she even seemed to smile as I made no effort in responding to that. Pleased by that perhaps. "How'd you like to cum, to squirt all over our cunts while we're fucking one another? I bet you'd like that wouldn't you?" She asked, actually looking at me as I stood there fisting my prick, jacking it now with wild abandon. "Tell him Susan, tell him. Tell him what you'd like to see him do," Helen almost pleaded.

"Squirt for us baby," she now asked, her eyes full of lust as she continued to grind and hump her own cunt against Helen's. "Shoot your hot, stinky, nasty, messy sperm all over our pussies baby. Cream them for us. Make a nice, huge mess of us," Susan asked me.

I was honestly surprised at the decadence of all this, the almost too vulgar looks on their faces, the sights and sounds of it all. I felt the first purge of white hot semen suddenly leap from the tip of my cock, and as though perfectly planned for and choreographed, I likewise watched it shoot across the short distance between where I stood. The first two streamers of spunk landing perfectly, the fur bulls-eye sitting there, now displayed with globs of cum, clinging to it. Something that seemed to spur Helen, and then Susan on even more than before. My final spending, falling far short now of course, mostly on the edge of the table, or even the floor. It mattered not. For at that moment, I now saw and witnessed something I had never seen before. And up until now, had only heard of. Helen's cunt seemed to liquefy. To my astonishment, I watched as several, almost clear liquid spurts of fluid shot from her cunt, literally drenching the two of them. Helen's climax was both loud and long, as well as wet. I couldn't believe the amount of fluid that could be shot from inside a woman's pussy. It was hot, wild and weird all at the same time. Helen had in fact collapsed, moving just enough that it became uncomfortable for Susan to continue to lay there as well. She moved off, now standing off to one side, her face still flushed with arousal and desire. I knew without even asking, she herself hadn't cum yet.

Helen seem to know it too as she finally sat up, once more moving back over towards the chair. Though she stood behind it, patting at it. "Come here Susan, sit down," her tone of voice more like an order as opposed to a suggestion. And that's when she looked at me. "Come here David. Come over here, kneel down and lick her pussy."

Susan looked at me. "You don't have to David. That wasn't part of this, it's not something that you have to do, especially since Helen..."

I didn't let her finish. I walked over instead, smiling up at Helen, and then kneeling. "I'm actually quite looking forward to this," and then I ran my tongue and lips up Susan's sweet tasting pussy, eventually capturing her precious clit between my lips until she was screaming out in pure, unadulterated pleasure.

**

Helen had left not too long after that, leaving Susan and I alone together, discussing everything that had just happened.

"Well, admittedly, that was wild. And a bit unexpected. It certainly wasn't like anything I was expecting either."

"So...you're ok with that? With what happened? What we did?"

"Of course I am. I didn't see anything that really freaked me out. Surprised me maybe, but nothing there that I haven't a hundred times fantasized about. Though the breast-fucking thing was a new one for me, something I hadn't really thought about before until now." Susan laughed at that.

"Hell David, it's pretty much all new to me. Like I told you earlier, this is a first for me in more ways than one. But as long as you're ok, that's what's the most important to me, after all, I'm not sure how long things will continue between Helen and I, but until it's just time for it to end, or when things fizzle out for whatever reason, you need to be aware that I still want to continue with it."

"And us too?" I asked.

"Us too," she smiled. "Now how about we go and take a shower, and then fuck like mad."

"Actually, I think we should fuck like mad, and then take a shower, and then fuck like mad again. How's that sound?"

"Even better," Susan grinned leading me down the hall towards the bedroom...by the cock I might add.

**

Once again several days later, I had come over to actually sit down for dinner with Susan. Things were taking a new and interesting turn between us, and I didn't mind it at all.

"See Helen recently?" I asked.

"No, not since the last," she answered. "Though we did speak on the phone yesterday," she said with a hint of mystery in her tone of voice.

"And?"

"Well, obviously we talked about stuff. You know. I think she also wanted to make sure that she and I were still ok, all of that. She did say that if things between you and I got serious, and if she needed to bow out of things, that she hoped we'd let her know."

Hearing that surprised me, though in a strange way, I was pleased to hear that.

"What else?" I knew even before asking that, there was more.

"She also asked me something. Asked me to ask you about it, see what you had to say about it."

"About it? I knew Susan was dragging this out for some reason, though I didn't know why yet.

"Well, she was wondering if...well, if...you'd be willing to let her, watch us."

"You're shitting me!" I exclaimed. "Really? She wants to watch us fuck?"

"Yeah, she does. Even I was surprised by that. But she also said, it was only fair, whatever rules you had for her, she'd abide to as well. She just asked that we'd think about it, and then let her know, either way."

"My rules right?"

"Our rules," Susan corrected.

"Yeah, I meant that. Our rules. I guess we'd need to decide what then huh?"

"Yeah I guess so."

"What if they were sort of, kind of different rules though. Would she agree to that?"

"I guess that depends. Where are you going with this anyway? What is it you have in mind exactly?"

Which is when I more or less laid it out for her. Though I agreed to more than one suggestion or change that she had in mind too.

**

"So, what did she say? Did she agree to it?" I asked Susan after she'd had a chance to meet with her. And meet with her, she did. They had spent almost an entire afternoon fucking one another silly in ways that even I couldn't quite comprehend. I guess you'd have to be there.

"She agreed. Totally and completely. No conditions. In fact, she's quite looking forward to it. As am I."

I smiled at that. This was apt to be fun. Even better than anything, that had happened so far by my way of thinking.

Once again, I arrived at Susan's home, and then invited upstairs to her massage studio. Helen was already there as had been prearranged so I had some expectations of what I would find upon entering the room. Susan had already done her part before I got there. Helen was naked, bound and sitting in a chair across the way. Her tits were bound as well, Susan had managed to wrap several coils of soft thin rope about her tits, which were now swollen almost purple. Each of her nipples likewise clamped in addition to that. Susan had also fixed some sort of brace between Helen's legs so she could not close them, for any reason. And then the best part as far as I was concerned, was the remote controlled vibrator that for the moment at least, was inserted but sitting quietly inside Helen's pussy.

Susan and I took our time undressing one another, not really paying any attention to Helen at all. I stood there in the middle of the room with a raging hard-on as Susan dropped to her knees there in front of me and began sucking it.

"Do you like watching Susan suck my cock?" I now asked actually looking at her. Seeing her squirm a little in obvious discomfort was interesting. Her breasts again so swollen they looked almost painful, though Susan had assured me she loved having them bound that way. Helen nodded her head yes. "No, say it. Don't just nod your head at me."

"Yes," she managed in an almost breathless tone of voice.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I like watching Susan sucking your cock!"

"Would you like to suck my cock Helen?" Her eyes went wild, she shook her head no frantically for a moment, saying it as well.

"No, I wouldn't. Not that!"

"Then I guess you really don't want to see Susan sucking my prick then do you?"

"No...I do," she managed, squirming a bit more even.

"Maybe I should stop," I warned. Once again her eyes almost pleading as I said that.

"No, no...I don't want her to stop. I want to watch it. I do."

"Would you just lick the tip if I promised to let Susan continue sucking me?" I asked, "Or maybe I should put your blindfold on while she does it instead."

There was a black scarf tied around her neck for possible use later, and which I now threatened her with in using. The thing was, I had promised Susan that I would not force Helen into doing anything she wouldn't normally do, or want to do. But I had said nothing about suggesting it, or even hinting that I might. Once again Helens had a wild concerned look to them, though to my surprise, she nodded her head yes instead. I let her off the hook however, even catching a look from Susan when I did.

"Maybe later then. Right now, I think it's time for me to return the favor. Would you like to watch me licking her pussy?" This time Helen nodded again in obvious excitement. "Then say it Helen, say what you want to see the two of us doing...remember? Maybe we'll even turn the vibrator on for you for a bit, would you like that?"

"Oh yes, yes I would. And yes, I want to watch you eat Susan's pussy," she added, again squirming, almost as though she was trying to get some sort of stimulation out of the silent, unmoving vibrator currently buried deep in her pussy.

I had Susan lay down on the soft carpeted floor, right in front of where Helen was sitting. I knew she'd be able to see very clearly as I spread Susan's legs, crawling up between them. I even spread her pussy with my fingers, giving Helen a clear tantalizing view. Susan's moisture already glistening, her pink lips slick and wet with her own juices.

"Hmm, she's already nice and wet," I said unnecessarily as I ran the tip of my tongue up and then down that sweet furrowed groove. "You can turn it on for her," I told Susan, which she then did, though also on the lowest possible setting."

"Is that better?" Susan asked. "Can you feel it inside your pussy?"

"Yes," Helen acknowledged, though you could again tell by the way she squirmed that she really wanted more.

"Do you like watching David lick me? Eat me? Don't you wish you were doing this?" Susan moaned deeply, her own pleasures betraying her as she reached up to fondle one of her own breasts, likewise tweaking her nipple. "Bet you wish I was pulling on your nipples right about now, don't you?"

Helen had been nodding her head yes, and saying the word almost constantly. "Ask her if she'd like having her clit licked with the vibrator inside her," I asked.