Mature Sex Goddess Ch. 01

Story Info
His mature wife became a sex goddess.
816 words
3.97
64.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So much has happened over the past year that it is almost as if the years before belonged to the lives of other people. Were we so dull and boring and respectable in that other life – who can really judge? But both Lauren and I feel it is important that we set down the key facts of these last explosive months so that we have a reference point to turn to as the excitement continues. Not that either of us has a single regret about the path we have taken. My wife still says she sometimes feels it must be a dream and her happiness and ecstasy and contentment will dissolve and pitch her back into the mundane but the moment quickly passes and she returns gratefully to her glory....

It began just about a year ago when some friends decided to hold a dinner party to celebrate Lauren's fifty ninth birthday. We were getting ready to go and Lauren had just come out of the shower, still holding her towel. She stood in front of our full length mirror and looked at her naked figure and sighed. "Problem?" I asked.

"Yes" she snapped back at me "I'm fifty nine, I'm fat and I'm fed up"

I looked at her and, truth to tell even after forty two years my cock hardened as my eyes wandered over her body. Yes, she was a little plumper around the middle than when we first met but her heavy, rounded breasts and firm nipples still turned me on and the the curves of her bum were full but still deliciously pale and satin smooth.

"Lauren, darling" I said "you still light my fire" and I moved behind her, cupping her breasts in my hands and pressing my cock into her bum.

She giggled and started to respond then checked herself "No time for that" she laughed "Mary's expecting us in thirty minutes – but maybe when we get back...if you're a good boy..." and she turned her head towards me and kissed me, smiling.

Publicly, with family and friends she had a reputation of being modest, conservative – prudish even – but this didn't stop men being attracted to her, even at her mature age. She always dressed fashionably, was always very sociable and loved company. Privately, of course, as I knew from the moment we met forty years before at university, she had the sexual appetite of a whore and was ready and willing to try most things in our bed – which was nice for me as well as for her.

Mary and Richard were probably our oldest friends so, when after the meal the conversation drifted towards the sensitive area of age Mary was the one person who could raise this without raising Lauren's temperature.

"So, my dear," she said "What are you going to do with yourself now you are approaching sixty?"

Lauren laughed – "Just gracefully give up the ghost" she replied "after all, women over sixty are invisible, all eyes are on the young"

Richard and I volunteered to stack the dishes while the girls fixed more drinks and while we were in the kitchen he said "Don't be to sure about that invisibility thing, there are still lots of men who admire a mature woman" then he clammed up, probably because he felt a little embarrassed.

When we were driving home I mentioned Richard's remark to Lauren because it had set me thinking. She dismissed it as nonsense but I wasn't so sure.

We got back in and decided to treat ourselves to another glass of wine which soon made us giggly and within a few minutes I found myself in my usual position with her top undone , her bra released, my mouth sucking on her tit and my finger stroking her clit...and I felt just as excited about it now as I had done in front of the gas fire in her tiny student bedsit.

She pushed my head down between her legs and gave herself up to my tongue and fingers – within moments she shivered in ecstasy letting me stay down there licking her juices as I wanked myself to my own explosion.

Afterwards we laid back, side by side, holding each other, silent at first – and then I rtold her how hot she was and how sexy and she closed her eyes and smiled but shook her head "Only to you, my dear" she said "...but don't think I am not ungrateful"

"I'm not so sure about that" I replied "how would you like me to prove to you that you can still turn other men on?"

She turned to me and gave an unexpected answer – instead of dismissing my remark as nonsense she suddenly became serious – "If you could do that, my darling – you would make me feel like a goddess..."