Mature Wife in Jamaica

Story Info
Was it just a high sex drive or was she a nymphomaniac?
42.8k words
4.53
176k
180
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was it just a high sex drive or was the attractive, mature wife a nymphomaniac, as some of her friends had suggested? Be the judge as you follow her erotic adventures in Jamaica.

*****

CHAPTER ONE - ARRIVAL

The jet engines roared as the aircraft hurtled down the runway. Carol Elland closed her eyes and grasped the armrests tightly. Take-off always made her a little nervous but once airborne she relaxed and excitement took over. In three hours or so she would be in the Caribbean, Jamaica to be exact, for an extended period of she hoped would be sex-filled fun in the sun. Her husband, Glenn, would be joining her in several weeks but for now she would be alone in their vacation home. Alone but by no means lonely, she planned to visit friends on the island and accomplish a few things that until now she had only dreamed and fantasized about.

Elland Technologies had an office and distribution plant in Jamaica and Carol and Glenn had purchased a vacation home shortly after opening the Caribbean branch of the business.

She cleared customs quickly and spotted the man holding a neatly printed sign displaying, C. ELLAND. That would be Joel, the office manager and she walked over to him and introduced herself. Joel, an Australian, had been with the company for eight months and she had never met him before.

The man smiled, "Mrs. Elland, welcome to Jamaica, I'm Joel. He took her luggage and led out to a silver Lexus. He opened the door and Carol slid in to the back seat. He placed the suitcases in the trunk and they set off for the twenty-five minute drive to her home. It was away from the beach which she found too crowded most of the time but liked to visit during quieter periods. The Elland's home was very private on a 5-acre lot that backed onto a scenic man-made lake. It was a small, exclusive development of seven luxury residences and Carol felt very much at home there.

After a few minutes of small talk about the weather Joel told Carol that Mr. Elland had put him at her disposal until his arrival and she shouldn't hesitate to call if there was anything she needed, "Mr. Elland told me to take very good care of you until he arrives," he said.

From her position in the back seat she could see his broad shoulders, shock of nicely-styled jet black hair with just a hint of premature grey around his temples and tanned profile. He was a handsome man of about 40 in excellent shape and she smiled to herself at the thought that it wouldn't be such a bad thing having an attractive man like Joel take care of her and that would certainly fit in very nicely with some of her plans.

Joel made sure that Carol was settled in before saying he'd call first thing in the morning to see if there was anything she needed. "I've left my cell number on the fridge which is stocked with essentials from a list provided by Mr. Elland and you have my office number. If there's nothing else I'll say good day."

"You've been so kind," she said with a smile then added, "I should invite you over for lunch as a way of saying thanks. How about tomorrow, I assume you are not working on a Saturday."

"No, not on Saturdays and lunch would be very nice," he answered and their eyes met and lingered just long enough for her to blush at her own thoughts. Did he know what was in her mind at this moment?

"Fine, how's noon . . . and, of course, bring along your wife or girlfriend," she stammered.

"I'm afraid there's neither at the moment, so will it be lunch for two?" Joel responded.

"Fine, lunch for two it is," Carol said, a surge of excitement running through her, "so, until noon tomorrow?"

"See you then, bye."

Alone in the house, she took a wander through each room then changed into her bikini. She took a glass of wine with her to the lanai that looked out over the lake, their pool and hot tub and after a generous spraying with sunscreen, settled on a lounger. "Ah, this is the life," she said to herself as she put on her sunglasses, lay back and skimmed through a magazine. Her thoughts inexorably drifted to her sexual desires and what she hoped to accomplish over the next few days and months. She pulled her thong to one side and began toying with her already wet pussy.

By the time her wine glass was empty she had decided that tomorrow she would share more than lunch with Joel. Glenn wouldn't mind, in fact he would encourage it. Their marriage was a very happy one but it did have an unusual aspect. Carol had always been very sexual with an extremely high sex drive. She could easily pass for a woman a dozen or more years younger than her sixty-three summers and still attracted the gaze of men of all ages. She not only liked sex, she needed it. Compared to his wife Glenn's sex drive was low, he understood this and wanted to see her sexually fulfilled. It began with him finding sex partners for her through adult web sites. He would meet the prospect in a nearby bar or coffee shop where an extensive interview would take place. If he was satisfied they arranged to meet at a hotel. Glenn would describe the man to his wife but she would not see him until they were introduced at the hotel just prior to them having sex. She found this tremendously exciting and Glenn's choices had never disappointed her.

In the beginning, ten years ago, he chose younger men, most often in their thirties. She trusted his ability to select the right man but was taken aback the first time the young man entered their hotel suite. This quickly dissipated when she discovered the benefits of virile, young men who could ejaculate two or three times during their meeting which often lasted throughout the night. She liked long sessions and the quick recovery time of younger men and stopped worrying about age and just enjoyed the experience. Over the years there were men of her own age also and some older but whatever the age Glenn had the same uncanny instinct of finding the right person for the right job that had made his business such a success.

Two years ago he responded to one man whose profile professed that a very large endowment. The idea of watching his wife take a huge cock was very exciting to him and he met with the man at a local coffee shop. "There's just one last thing," Glenn said after a lengthy interview, "I need to see your cock, just to be sure." Outside in the car the man unzipped his pants and produced the proof. Glenn stared at the thick, uncut member and estimated it was at least ten inches long in its flaccid state. "You'll do very nicely, John," he told the man and arranged to present Carol to him on Friday night.

Carol didn't know about John's endowment until she helped him off with his pants. Glenn saw her eyes widen and jaw drop when it was initially exposed. There was a pause as she gazed at it with surprise before taking hold of the shaft and it stiffened quickly to an enormous size. She rapidly became accustomed to John's large erection both in her mouth and pussy and Glenn instantly became an ardent fan of watching her with well-endowed men. A short time after this episode he interviewed another man, also with a large endowment and on several occasions over the course of the following year, watched both men service his wife together. Carol enjoyed the attention of the two men at the same time and Glenn found it especially stimulating to watch her. He always took photographs and/or videos of their meetings and liked to shoot her facial expressions during sex but there were also plenty of shots featuring her beautiful bottom and her pussy. Another aspect of their hotel liaisons was erotic talk. Carol enjoyed hearing Glenn encourage her sex partners to use her and call her a slut and a whore etc. It aroused both of them and many of the partners also.

Joel called at 8:30 the following morning to ensure Carol didn't need anything. "No thanks, Joel, besides I have the car and I know my way around the island, see you later and oh, lunch, it's casual, there's no need to dress up."

"That's fine, I like casual. I'm looking forward to lunch very much," Joel replied. After hanging up, Carol needed to go to the market. The car started without difficulty thanks to old Benjamin, the gardener who kept the grounds tidy and fired up the Jag convertible once a week. She loved the market with its bustling crowds and the cheerful vendors who always joked with her and made her feel special. A trip there wouldn't be complete without a visit to Jimmy's stall. He sold the very best seafood on the island and Carol had known him since her first visit to Jamaica several years ago. He was a typical Jamaican, continually happy and smiling and he always made a fuss over her whenever she visited his stall. He was tall, well-built and handsome and she had often thought he might be an excellent candidate to be her first black lover.

Carol had wondered what sex with a black man would be like for a long time. She and her female friends had talked about it and she had heard all the clichés. Especially their huge penises but it wasn't only that although she couldn't say that she hadn't enjoyed and been excited by the two men she had known with big cocks. She loved to watch them stroke their erections and pose for her with a giant hard-on. It thrilled her to see them sticking out so far from their bodies and pulsing before she got to play with them but she experienced just as much sexual satisfaction from men with average-sized cocks. It was all in the way the cock was used and a whole lot more besides as far as she was concerned. What intrigued Carol was the oft-told tale that they were much better lovers than other races and she had heard the saying, 'Once you've had black you'll never go back,' so many times that she wanted to find out if this would be the case for her.

"Miss Carol," Jimmy beamed when he saw her approaching and came from behind his stall to give her a big hug. "It's so nice to see you again," he looked about then added, "Is Mister Elland not with you?"

"No, Jimmy, I'm by myself for a while."

"I'll look forward to seeing him, now what can I get for you today, Miss Carol?"

"I was thinking of lobster, I'll need two, oh, and a half dozen oysters."

"A very good choice as always, Miss Carol, both fresh in this mornin'," he chirped as he selected the lobsters and oysters. "Only the very best for you," he added. She thanked him and made her way back to the car with the reinforced notion that Jimmy would indeed be an ideal conquest for her.

With the lobster meat tossed into the salad and placed in the fridge lunch was ready to be served the moment Joel arrived. She looked at her watch and smiled; she had plenty of time to get ready and went upstairs for a shower. She was excited about her impending seduction of Joel but as always, the anticipation of sex with a new lover made her a little nervous. She didn't want to be overtly sexual in her appearance and her outer garments gave no hint of her intentions. She wore a white top with black, horizontal stripes and a pair of tight, white jeans that did justice to her lovely backside. It wasn't particularly warm on the island today, although sunny there was a breeze and Carol decided to have lunch on the deck at the side of the house, it was sheltered from the wind and also private, ideal for what she had in mind.

CHAPTER TWO - LUNCH

The silver Lexus came to a stop in the driveway and Carol met Joel at the front door.

"Settled in I hope, Mrs. Elland?" he asked after a brief hug.

"Oh yes, I love it here, it really feels more like home each time I come back and please, call me Carol." Let me give you the five cent tour. They strolled through the garden and around the pool area.

"That's a large pool house, if that what it is?" Joel asked.

"Partly, let me show you. The mechanical for the pool and hot tub are through there," she said, pointing to a door to the left.

"It's quiet!"

"Mr. Elland had it specially soundproofed because through here we have a guest house." She opened the door and Joel found himself looking at a self-contained apartment. Carol pointed in various directions, "Bathroom, kitchen, bedroom and this is the living room. Not much furniture here yet, when Mr. Elland arrives we plan on finishing the furnishings. I have three grown children and a gaggle of grandkids so this will do nicely when they visit."

"I can see that, very nice," Joel complimented as they strolled back towards the house and onto the deck.

"Glass of wine?" Carol offered.

"Yes, thank you Mrs., um . . . Carol." Joel replied smiling.

She made a point of exaggerating the sway of her hips on the way out to the deck and bent over provocatively to retrieve a bottle of Chardonnay, chilling in an ice bucket placed purposely on the bottom shelf of the server. She brought the bucket and two glasses over to the table, intentionally brushing Joel's shoulder as she passed. After pouring the wine she sat opposite him and they chatted for a few minutes. She went to the server again and bent over as before, pretending to search for something before returning with a plate of finger foods. She knew he had watched her and as she put the plate on the table she glanced at his crotch and smiled contentedly when she saw the bulge. They resumed chatting and she was confident that the fish had just been well and truly hooked.

"Would you mind helping to bring out the main course from the kitchen, please Joel?

"Sure thing," he responded and followed her, taking in the beautiful contours of her tight, jean-clad ass. He was erect and had to adjust the bulge as best he could to make it less obvious. He wondered if she was exciting him on purpose or was it just his imagination. She was very attractive and sexy and he would certainly like to have sex with her but she was the boss' wife and knew he dare not make the first move in case he had gotten it all wrong. He liked his job and the island and wanted to keep both.

Carol stayed close to him in the kitchen, making sure he could smell the delicate scent of her perfume and gently slid her hand across his lower back as she moved behind him from left to right at the counter. His cock was very hard and impossible to hide bulging under his tight jeans and she was well pleased that she was having the desired effect on him. An air of sexuality was evident as the oysters slid down their throats; the sexual connotation of that particular food item was not lost on either of them. The lobster salad was wonderful and they washed it down with more wine.

"That was exquisite!" Joel exclaimed as he dabbed his mouth with a napkin and leaned back in his chair, no longer trying to hide his erection. He was also thinking that Carol was exquisite and how much he wanted her.

She sat with her legs crossed and fingers interlaced and gave Joel a big smile, she looked the picture of innocence personified but she was a tigress ready to pounce!

"That bulge must be very uncomfortable, cramped under your jeans like that, why don't you take it out?"

"But Carol . . . Mrs. Elland," he stammered.

"You've been staring at my backside and you want me as much as I want you, now get that cock out and show it to me, I want to see it."

He hesitated as his mind adjusted to the unbelievable realization that he was going to have his boss' wife and it made his erection even harder. He stood, unzipped his jeans and let them fall around his ankles and held his erection for her and she liked what she saw. Oh my, bring that here!" she said and ran her tongue over her lips in anticipation. He kicked his jeans to one side and she saw that he wasn't wearing underwear, "Commando, nice touch," she thought. He removed his shirt and sandals and was now naked. She admired his nicely toned body and big, very hard cock that curved in a gentle arc.

"Come here," she said again and held out her hand. Joel came to her and she watched his erection pulsing for a few moments before taking hold of it. She caressed him, gently rubbing his cock from the tip, all the way down the shaft to his balls and back again. It throbbed in her hand and she saw the first signs of pre-cum ooze from his cock head. She loved the taste of it and thought about licking it off but massaged the slippery liquid all over his knob instead, enjoying the feel of it on her fingers. "He's close to cumming, I must really excite him," she thought and looked up and smiled. His mouth was open as her fingers teased his cock then he closed his eyes and tilted his head back and began to moan. Carol stopped jerking him and asked, "If I let you cum now will you be able to cum again inside me later?"

"Yes, oh yes, let me cum now, jerk it, jerk it please, you make me so horny," he panted in reply.

With one hand caressing his balls sac and the other on his shaft, her mouth enveloped the head of his cock. "Oh my god, yes, yes," he moaned as her fingers and tongue excited his nuts and engorged knob. She could feel his sperm building for that release she loved to see and worked faster and faster. Just at the critical moment, she let go of his cock; it twitched violently and Joel moaned as semen began to spurt. He grabbed his cock and jerked it, sending torrents of cum splashing over Carol's top, against her neck and across her cheek.

She took hold of his cock again, jerking and sucking out the last drops of cum. "Good boy; that was certainly a big load," she said licking her lips and looking up at him, "I hope there's still some left for me?"

"I've got lots left for you, I want to fuck you so bad," he said as he caressed her hair.

"And so you shall," Carol replied, "and so you shall." She smiled and took his cock back into her mouth, licking his knob and tasting his cum. Ummmm, your cum tastes good."

She stood and they kissed, their tongues exploring each other's mouths. Joel's hands fondled and squeezed her bottom while she played with his semi-erect cock. "Oh, what a beautiful ass you have," he gasped. His hands then moved under her top and their kisses became more passionate, more frenetic. He pawed her ample tits and tweaked her hardening nipples.

"Let's go inside," Carol suggested and took his hand. "Sit here," she said, pointing to an easy chair, "I'll just be a minute." Joel sat down and watched her disappear upstairs. After several minutes she came back wearing only black stockings, a garter belt and red high heels. She stood on the bottom step of the staircase letting Joel admire her while he played with his cock. She held out a hand and with her index finger, beckoned him to come, "Follow me," she said and turned around. She knelt down on the stairs and began to crawl slowly up one stair at a time giving Joel erotic views of her shapely legs and ass and lovely pussy. The movement of her ass cheeks and pussy lips as she moved was so horny that Joel was torn between fucking her right there or to continue to watch her sensual, sexy body. It reminded him of a cat stealthily pursuing its prey but it was the lamb being led to the slaughter although this lamb's future was infinitely brighter.

Joel watched her crawl all the way up the stairs, down the hall and onto her bed. He quickly lay beside her and they kissed, fondled and explored each other's body. Carol straddled him and pressed her creamy pussy onto his lips. His cock felt good to be in her hands and mouth again; already becoming hard again and she sucked and masturbated it. He licked her pussy and nibbled on her clitoris for a while then her rolled her over and pulled her to the edge of the bed where he stood. She hung her head back over the side of the bed and her mouth found his erection. He grasped her ass and lifted it up off the bed and onto his mouth, driving his tongue deep inside her wet vagina.

Wonderful sensations rippled through her body as he worked on her pussy and clit. His cock was fully erect in her mouth but now she wanted it deep in her pussy. She rolled off him and knelt on the bed. Her hands grabbed the cheeks of her bottom and spread them open giving him a very horny view of her ass and parted pussy lips. "Fuck me Joel, stick your big dick in me," she moaned sultrily. He was happy to oblige and got behind her and pushed in. He moved slowly at first, withdrawing his erection almost all the way out then slowly all the way in again. She liked being fucked with long strokes and as his pace quickened she began to whimper, quietly encouraging him. The cock slid easily in and out and Joel's thighs slapped hard against her bottom. She loved to be fucked like this and her quiet whimpers developed into loud moans. She clutched at the bed sheets and yelled, "Yes, yes," each time he slammed into her.