Matured Wife's First Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife just laughed lightly and watched them stroke my member. After another 2 minutes they helped themselves up and stood. My cock was ready and willing for anything, yearning to be serviced.

Viji pushed me gently to go ahead and I climbed on the table to fuck my wife. I was between her legs, my cock raring to go in. Vijaya put her hands on my shoulders and looked me in the eyes.

I pierced her with my full length; she was full of juice due to earlier fucking. I picked up speed; I worked my prick in and out of my wife's divine depth a mile a minute. Probably I was not that exited even 16 years ago on the wedding night with the same lady.

We got encouragement from lovely ladies while Raj took a chair and waited for his chance.

Viji shouted, "Fuck your wife...fuck her....."

One of the ladies slapped on my bare ass. I squeezed my wife's ripe melons. She locked her legs against my waist to get me in further. Seeing that Soma commented "Don't spare him, fuck back that cock babe."

Kajal advised me while tapping of my ass, "Don't lose your load early, we expect longer show". All encouraged my manhood as I thrashed my wife savagely.

We both enjoyed a fast and furious fuck. With every stroke from me, she was lifting her ass high in the air to meet the impinging cock. Vijaya is a shy lady. I had never expected her to respond to this fucking in front of a group of people, but I certainly loved how she responded to it.

"He's not going to last this one," Viji whispered, and sure enough in seconds I announced suddenly "I am coming, ladies!"

My wife spoke to delay it, "Hold it p...l...e...a...s...e.., and don't let it go."

But it was too late. All of a sudden, I roared as I launched forward my hips. I buried my prick deep into my wife's pussy. My ass buns were completely sucked in. All knew I was cumming inside her pussy, but it was not possible for them to see the spectacular sight. I remained there for a while and then collapsed over my wife's sweaty body.

Vijaya then pulled me tightly on her. I discharged in her womb and our mouths pressed in a deadlock. I was screaming. She locked her thighs around my waist and from the look on her face I knew she was yet to reach her orgasm!

I withdrew my cock, drop of semen dripping on her thighs. I felt tired from exertion, my cock completely limp.

Raj was lightly fondling his balls and waiting for me to move from my wife's body. His condom-clad cock was fully erect. He was waiting eagerly for his turn, he needed it.

As soon as, I moved away from my wife's body; the next man took my place. All I saw was Raj's condom covered cock wiggle as he moved onto the table.

I sat on the sofa near to bed. I was panting wildly and trying to catch my breath. After several months I could have sex. The episode with my wife drained me out. My cock was languishing between my thighs.

Raj by then positioned him between my wife's wide open thighs. He parted her thick smooth thighs apart, and then grabbed his cock at the base.

After a while, I saw him lifting his ass in the air, his hand holding his cock and positioning it at the entrance of my wife's pussy. I watched in disbelief as his tip was going into my wife with ease. He went sliding deeply into her, unmindful of the fact that he was dipping the head of his tool into hubby's recently deposited love juice. Now both of their pelvises were touching while his rock hard balls touching my wife's ass. He stayed motionless, Vijaya soaked up the moment by closing her eyes.

Then slowly he started fucking my wife in rhythm.

I tried to remember how I got here. I had a numerous emotions going through my head as I watched the wildly sensual show. What I felt more than anything was raw excitement. I had agreed to allow this to happen, and I almost could feel her passionate pleasure while I watched them move together.

Raj had established a rhythm now with long, smooth strokes. He was beginning to breathe heavier too and his muscles were gleaming with sweat. With every stroke I could see how nicely his muscular ass going up and down as his cock moving completely out of Vijaya's pussy and again plunging back into her greedy depths. I watched his rock hard ass cheeks flex back and forth, then shifted my gaze back to his shiny cock as it slid almost completely in and out -- appearing and disappearing inside her with each thrust.

"Ah.....Uh.....Ah....Oh.....," Vijaya began to moan steadily with his even strokes. She laid her head back on the table, but her soft hands clutched at his back -- still holding up her legs. She began bucking her hips back to meet his thrusts and I realized she had taken him all. Now his huge balls began to make a soft thudding sound against her ass with each down-stroke.

"You've got it all, babe . . . how does it feel?" Viji asked my wife as Raj began to steadily pick up the pace.

Vijaya could barely answer through gritted teeth, "Uhhnn...ohh, my god!!!...It feels soooo, goood!!!!!!!!

We could hear every sound in the room including the wet squishing noise her tight little pussy was making as he ground into her.

Then Viji looked towards me and shouted in excitement, "Dude, don't waste your time sitting over there. Come closer please and watch how nicely this big dick is digging in her real depth. This depth was not explored earlier."

I rushed to the table, Viji and I forced my wife's knees wide apart; her huge tits wobbling heavily over her chest. Soma and Kajal were laughing and chortling as they could understand my excitement. Their hands continued to caress my wife's big tits. I was getting a view of my lifetime. I was hungrily gazing at my wife's pussy getting pounded by a stranger. Occasionally, his belly was smacking against her soft one; his balls striking heavily on her ass. I started to fondle my cock as it was getting back to erection again.

Then Raj seemed to shift into a higher gear. He raised her small ankles and feet up and placed them on his broad shoulders, he planted both hands of the table on each side of her. He suddenly slammed back into her and she cried out in pleasure. Then Raj began to pound into my wife like a jackhammer. The solid table rocked beneath them and Vijaya's breasts shook back and forth as she neared her orgasm. Their bodies slapped together with loud smacks that got louder and sharper.

There was my pretty, little conservative wife -- stark naked, trembling and writhing under this stranger.

Somehow the situation was created; I am now sure it was preplanned by Vijaya's friends. But we are not being harmed. We both are enjoying a lot, that's all!

My wife was almost jabbering at this point, she began to pant like a wounded animal.

"Uhhhhh!!!!......Oh, God!!!!!! Oh, oh, please!!!!!!!!

She immediately began to shake and shudder. I knew very well the signs of her orgasm. She shook her head from side to side, hair spilling out everywhere as the clip came undone.

"Yeeeeesssss!!!!! Oh, yeah......right there, that's it!!!!!!" she screamed beneath his solid, relentless movements.

Soma and Kajal gripped her breasts from either sides and began to pinch her nipples.

Finally he gave her the release she needed.

"Oh......oh......AHH!!!!!. . . .I'm CUMMING!!!!!!" She howled in tempo with the thrust of her hips. Then she held herself rigid as the fireworks exploded in her head.

It was too much for me, I got another erection already. The coating of love juices on my cock were already started drying.

Both of them put up a great show. After a couple of minutes of fucking, Vijaya suddenly rolled over and went on top of him, impaling his cock.

Kajal started hollering in Vijaya's direction, "Fuck your man babe! Bang him! Make him dry!" and others echoed them.

Soma shouted, "Fuck that monster dick!"

She threw her shoulders back, pumped him harder than any other night before with me, Raj was holding her huge ass tight. The ladies were clapping for them. She bounced up and down, her bouncing and swaying tits were showing how hard she was fucking that man. Soma and Kajal stood either side of my wife and Vijaya got support on their shoulder.

I was jacking myself off; as I watched my wife furiously fuck the man. Viji looked back at me and said, "Dude, I feel bad you are left out. Your wife is great in fuck. Why don't you try out her mouth?" I was rock hard and need some relief too.

That was my signal to jump in. I stood on the table and my wife's head was up and facing my cock. I offered her to suck the rock hard dick. Vijaya first did not take it in her mouth. Viji saw this and slapped her huge ass and shouted, "Suck it...babe...suck it..."

Raj took total control on her lovely voluptuous body and he deserved that undoubtedly. Then I pushed my dick towards my wife's mouth, Kajal just grabbed her head and pushed her to my member. I then felt the wetness of my wife's saliva covering my cock. She wrapped her lips around my dick. Her tongue was lapping me now.

Raj started giving her slow steady strokes and made her possible to suck her husband's cock simultaneously. As she sucked my cock, I could look at her breasts rubbing against my legs and gently swaying with the motion of her mouth. My wife's voluptuous tits hung erotically from her chest and trembled; Soma and Kajal gripped her two melons from either side in lust as tight as possible.

Raj couldn't hold further and announced, "I am going to cum shortly!"

That was the trigger; she started to grind her cunt with his pelvis violently. Vijaya gripped my cock in right hand and attacked the other one with her big ass, "Fuck you hard, fuck your big dick, and make you dry!" I was surprised to hear these filthy words from my homely wife in front of outsiders. I couldn't hold my load and my wife couldn't keep holding my dick due to her powerful lunges. My mind went blank as I came hard. My cock became just like a hose without clamp; it started to shoot in the air. Few shots hit Soma in her cheek, Viji in her costly saree or on Kajal's covered perky tits. I took her hair and brought her back to my cock. She caught the rest in her mouth, dripping slowly over her chin and then onto her large tits.

Almost instantaneously, I felt my wife's whole body started to rock wildly.

Vijaya moaned loudly as she came, "Oh my God, that's it, I'm there, fuck me...fuck me....fuck me hard."

She cursed as she had another orgasm. She remained there for a while and then collapsed over her lover's body. While the ladies reached for some tissues to clean up my mess, my wife bent down and kissed her man. I could see their tongues meeting deeply in their mouths as she expressed gratitude to him for what he did.

All I could think at this point is the tremendous stamina that man was having. He was rock hard, fucking my horny wife like a piston for almost one hour and now needed some relief too.

She bounced slowly on his cock as he moaned, "OOOHHHHH FFUUUCCCKKK! Sir, I am coming in your wife's womb."

I guess the young man forgot he had a condom on. I knew her pussy was contracting tightly around his cock. He shot his load repeatedly and started to holler.

He took a couple of minutes, then pulled out of my wife and sat near me. His cock rapidly lost its hardness, beads of his oozing cum slowly dripping from the tip of his gun.

I was happy, feeling no jealousy. He thanked us for an erotic experience. He was getting dressed, both of us displaying a soft little cock. I felt sudden rush of pride for my wife. She had taken two cocks for the first time without any problem though three more sexy ladies were present over there. Vijaya sat up, Raj was congratulating us.

I paid him for his quality services. The ladies also paid some tips for his excellent job. It was a thrilling evening, maybe just the beginning of our sexual adventures with others. It was certainly more than expected. Then, he left walking out the door of our apartment.

I sat on the sofa; opposite to me three ladies were sitting. They were laughing and chortling about the fuck session.

My wife heaved a long sigh, and rose stiffly to her feet, red splotches all over her nude body, both nipples still erect, her pubic hair mussed and fluffy from all the fingers and two cocks which had played with it. She bent and picked up her clothing and turned towards the bathroom, her unsupported tits were jiggling heavily. We watched the way her dimpled buttocks undulating in her stride. Vijaya was savagely pumped and panted!

My wife having gone to the bathroom, we waited five minutes for her to clean herself up. She then opened the door, smiling at us. She was properly dressed. She mumbled, "I had to pee."

Soma confirmed, "Fucking always makes one want to, especially if you climax."

Then I cleaned myself in the bathroom and came out dressed.

I met all the ladies in drawing room, had tea together. They congratulated us, appreciated our sexual urge. Then, we went downstairs to see them off and came back home. We were pretty turned on as we talked about the experience we had that evening. In no time at all we were both naked on the bed, fucking up a storm.

12