Maybe, It Gets Better

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,902 Followers

"Say what you want," Chloe said, leaning down, and kissing me gently on the lips.

"Fuck me!" I begged, "Put that sweet cock in my ass! Fill me with your cum!" I felt Natalie pick up her speed as she heard me. Chloe smiled, kissed me again. She started to walk around my body, on the opposite side as the other girls. As she walked, she trailed her fingers down my neck, over my shoulder, tickling across my ribs. They moved across my thin waist, grasped at my hip. Chloe stepped over my leg, and then stood behind my ass. One hand remained on my hip, but the other reached down and split my ass cheeks apart. My asshole, covered in the lube Natalie had liberally applied, felt cold.

"So sexy, Ana," Chloe said, and then I felt the hard tip of her penis press against my anus. I gasped, just feeling it against me.

"I am not a virgin down there, go fast!" I begged. I arched my back further, rocked back my hips (making Natalie's mouth chase my cock). Chloe rubbed her cock between my ass cheeks, I felt her hard shaft rub against my anus, felt the nerves tingling, "Put it in!" I begged.

"No more teasing, I promise," Chloe said, and then rubbed my asshole one last time. And then the tip as pressing into me. I pushed out slightly, knowing what I was doing. Chloe's cock placed just enough pressure, my body opened for her,sucking the tip of her cock inside of me.

"Oh wow!" Chloe groaned, and her cock began to sink inside of me. I felt the familiar, but somehow unique, feeling of a perfect cock filling my tight asshole. I squeezed her tightly. Chloe's hand came off of my ass cheeks, grabbing my other hip. She sank deeper into me, until I felt her warm balls settle against mine.

"Oh so good, Chloe!" I groaned. Chloe's fingers squeezed into my hips, as she pulled back, her cock sliding out of me. I clenched slightly, holding her tight, but letting her go. The sensation of pulling out was almost as good as going in. And then Chloe was thrusting in again. She moved fast, just like I had begged her too. She thrust in hard, pushing so deep inside of me I felt like the tip of her cock would shoot out of my mouth. I pushed back, willing her deeper.

Natalie came first. I could hear a strange, muffled noise, even as Chloe began to thrust faster. I could feel her tongue going wild on my penis. I turned to look, I could see her body shaking. Her legs were locked around Casey's head, her hips bucking. After a few moments, I saw her muscles go slack, and her chest rose and fell rapidly.

I realized in that moment, that I was barely holding on as well. I had been almost cumming the entire time. And watching Natalie, feeling her body react against me...it was overwhelming. The sounds and smells and sensations in the room were just too much.

"Fuck!" I moaned, and shoved my cock down into Natalie's throat. The orgasm was unlike any I'd ever felt before. I had never realized it before, but I think that, for my entire life, I had always held a little back. I had always wondered what I looked like, what I sounded like when I came. Was it as feminine as I knew it should be? I don't know, other dumb thoughts like that. This time, there was none of that. A sensation of pure pleasure rippled out from the tip of my cock, spreading over my entire body like a soothing, electrical balm. I knew I was trembling, I knew I was moaning. I didn't care. I just let the sensation carry me.

The only thing that I was certain of, as the orgasm tore through my body, was that my asshole had clenched hard around Chloe's cock. I felt her hardness inside of me. I heard her groan. And, after a moment, I felt her cock expanding inside of me, as she came again, quickly. I could feel her cum, less than last time but still a lot, pour into my warm, willing bowels. My asshole relaxed, and I sighed as Chloe's cock pulled out of me.

I didn't know when, but at some point, Natalie had slipped out from underneath of me. I didn't feel her absence (my cock was beautifully numb). Instead, I opened my eyes and she was sitting in front of me. I jumped a little, but Natalie slipped her hands through my hair, pulled me in and kissed me. Our mouths opened, and I was surprised to feel my mouth filling with hot, salty liquid. My own cum! She shoveled it into my mouth, pushing it with her tongue.

At the same time, I felt another strange sensation. A warm, tickling, massaging feeling on my asshole. I couldn't turn and look, but I could feel Chloe's hair draping over my ass. I knew what she was doing. Her beautiful lips were pressed to my ass. She was sucking her own cum out of me. I moaned, pushing some of my own cum back into Natalie's mouth. We kissed deeply, sharing it back and forth, adding our saliva. Eventually, Natalie let all of the cum with me, breaking our kiss.

"Chloe is finally a pervert," Natalie said, sounding like she was proud of it. I realized as Natalie moved away, that Chloe's lips were no longer on my ass. I slowly sat up, resting on my legs. I spun around awkwardly. Before I could even get my bearings, I felt Chloe's hands on my body, felt her lips pressing against mine. And then we were kissing, mouths open, messy. I pushed my cum into her mouth, she pushed hers into mine. Our tongues swirled in the combine sperm, our flavors, distinct at first, merging into something new and wonderful.

Cum and spit dribbled from our mouths, down onto our breasts and legs. I felt tongues on me, and realized that Natalie and Casey were licking up the mess, swallowing it down. I looked down as best I could saw them kissing as well. Some sperm dribbling down onto my cock, and I felt both of them, licking the now-soft shaft clean.

I don't know how long we kissed, but at some point, we had swallowed it all down. My belly felt full, but I knew that each of the other girls had her share as well. As we were clean, we all kissed again, but we pulled apart, panting. The whole experience had been overwhelming. I knew there were things that I should have been thinking, problems I should consider. I should have probably said something to the girls, but I had no idea what it was. Instead, we made ourselves as comfortable as we could, holding one another, and then collapsed down onto the floor together in a sticky, wonderful mess.

* * * * *

"If you plug it in to charge, it messes with the Bluetooth, Mrs. S. Just...yeah, change the input," Casey said from the back seat and soon her music (her terrible, terrible music) was playing again, and she leaned back in her set, turned to Natalie and began chatting again. The air conditioning was blasting (as was the music) and I couldn't hear what they were saying. Chloe, sitting next to me in the front seat reached forward and turned the volume down a couple of notches.

"Thank you!" I said with exaggerated gratitude and Chloe smiled. We were sitting in traffic outside of D.C. The big charter bus carrying the rest of Franklin County High School's seniors was pumping big clouds of black smoke at my little car, but I didn't mind. Didn't even mind being stuck in traffic with my phone telling me we were 15 miles and an hour and forty-five minutes from our location.

To my surprise, I wasn't really looking forward to having the girls, my girls as I thought of them suddenly, melting back into the mass of students. I had spent the morning, and the whole drive that day, dropping my guard in front of them. Getting to know who Natalie really was, who Casey really was, who Chloe really was. And I found that I liked them. I mean...they were still high school seniors with all that that entailed. But they were sweet and funny and loving. They were not the characters I had made them out to be.

"You are in a good mood," Chloe said, now that I could hear her, "I've never seen someone smile and whistle through a traffic jam before." I laughed and reached over and touched Chloe's thigh. She didn't seem to mind.

"I had fun last night," I said, honestly. Chloe blushed.

"I still can't believe...any of this," she said, "But I had fun too," she added, turning and looking at her friends in the back seat.

"You and me both," I said, squeezing her leg and then letting it go. But then, I thought of something and I smiled more broadly, "But that really isn't the main reason I am happy today," I said. Chloe's brow furrowed.

"Oh yeah?" she asked and I shrugged a little.

"Its hard to explain, but last night it was like...it was like a surgeon cut me open. And she cut through the scar tissue, cut out all the the rotten flesh, squeezed out all the pus, then sewed me up and set my bones. And it was like...I had been walking around with all these things just sort of...bad, but had just dealt with it being like that, because I didn't think I could get any better. I thought all those broken parts WERE me. That feeling that way was the price I had to pay to be me. And so they couldn't be fixed. But now I know, all of that pain and rot...it wasn't me. It was because of the world's reaction to me, tearing me up. And that reaction can change. Maybe it has changed. But whatever, I know that I can just be me," I said. The words made sense in my brain, and I knew what I meant. But I saw the confusion remain on Chloe's pretty face. I wasn't sure I'd said anything that anyone could get, besides me.

"Oh...yeah," she said and smiled at me.

"It's okay that you don't understand. You don't have to," I said, "And that's a good thing."

The End

Note: I honestly write so that I can hear the comments you all give. So please just tell me what you think. Even if it is just a sentence or two (though I always prefer more). Consider that your payment for a free story. And if you like this, I beg you to read my other stories and comment on them too. I know who my loyal readers are and I really appreciate you. Thanks!

YKN

P.S. I do one edit of my work and I try to be thorough. But I figure when it comes to handing out free erotica, you all would be better served getting it fast (if a little rough), than waiting for me to polish it like I was getting paid for my work. Seriously, don't complain to me about it. The only way you can change my mind about this is if you say, "I will pay you to proofread." So, in short, I know there are some errors and I don't really care that much. Don't complain about the soundtrack in your porno, don't sweat the typos in your erotica. Thanks.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,902 Followers