Me, Jillian and Stepdad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can make it as late as noon, why?"

"I know this isn't Breckenridge, but it isn't that far from Breck, and I was wondering if maybe..."

"...His friend is out of town and we could go to the condo and 'play' room?"

"A stellar Idea and one other question then. Are you so busy Friday, Jillian that you wouldn't be able to leave early, with Merissa and you both go ahead of me?"

"I am only needed at the booth until 1 pm, so if it is available, we could leave here by 130 and be there by 2. Would that work?"

"I'm game dad, and it sounds like Jillian is as well, no?"

"Oh I am most definitely in."

"Me too and I'll text him now to see if he is around or not, and the condition of the 'playroom,' as I am not sure if they changed to room to a kids 'playroom' or not yet."

"As for tomorrow though. Since we are all going to be around the resort, might I make a suggestion," dad asked?

"Sure," Jillian and I responded in stereo.

"Might I suggest that at some point in the morning you each place your Lush™ vibes in your pussies and then text the other two of us your contact for remote control. As a surprise, I know they are not meant as anal toys, I have one as well and will place my Lovense Edge™ in the morning and will send you both the information for control. Any questions?"

"I have one, what does this Edge™ thing do for you, if I may ask?"

"It is an anal/prostate messaging toy. It inserts into my ass and then it vibrates and in so doing, especially when I am seated just right, puts pressure as well as the vibes to my prostate, thus 'milking' it of pre-cum. At the pinocle of its usage I can 'cum' without the usual need for a 'reset' time."

"Just how much pre-cum are we talking about?"

"Well, we have some time and it does help me relax, would you like to show Jillian how it is done, Merissa?"

"Sure thing, dad. You know how much I love your cum."

Dad laid down on the chaise lounge again and I got a bottle of lube and one of my safe syringes and drew up about 5cc and then inserted it into his ass and placed the 5cc in his ass.

His cock was already stirring in anticipation, as I lubed up my index and middle finger and slowly inserted them into his ass. I then asked Jillian to please put a small amount on the base of his cock, which I quickly caught with my thumb and as I found his prostate, I started pushing/messaging his perineum in rhythm with what I was doing to his prostate.

By now his cock was solid and swollen and red engorged. "Jillian, why don't you sit on the other side of him and softly move your hands along his body, just don't touch his cock."

She sat down and was soon moving her left hand from dad's mid-thigh area all the way to his head and using her long nails to give him some erotic touching.

Within a few minutes of starting this, I notice a little bead of pre-cum forming at the tip of his cock. Dad flexed his pelvic floor muscles a couple of times, thus increasing the pressure on his prostate, as well as flexing his cock and that bead doubled in size and just hung there until he flexed again and again it expelled more pre-cum and how that drop started to take it's time but ever so slowly and leaving a slimy string behind, it finally landed on his pelvis.

The whole time Jillian, while running her hand over his was mesmerized by this activity and was actively, but subconsciously licking her lips.

I kept this up for a few more minutes and the drop was now about the size of a dime, and I told Jillian, "go ahead and taste it."

She moved her hand to the dollop and stuck one of her nails into it, upside down like a little scoop, and scooped some up and brought it to her tongue, which was now sticking out. She turned her nail over and flicked at the pre-cum with her tongue and savored the taste and said, "that tastes different than when he shoots a load. And, it is very viscous and would make a great lube."

"Funny you said that, as I milked enough out of him, more than once that we used as lube for my little rosebud."

I continued milking him for another 20 minutes, the end of which there was a puddle i size between a quarter and a poker chip. Dad still had a hard on, and before I could say anything, Jillian dipped her hand in the puddle up and then grabbed his cock and started stroking him.

"You're right this is an excellent lube," she said as she continued to stroke his cock.

I kept working on his prostate as she stroked him and since he was already excited, he didn't last that much longer and I felt his pelvic floor spasm before his cock did and even though he'd already cum twice and I had milked a fair amount out of his prostate, he still produced two, not small, ropes one of which shot up to the level of his nipples, the rest of his cum just oozed out of his cock head onto Jillian's fingers. She cleaned them off, then the blob on his chest followed by her kissing him on the lips, during which I made him jump, as I took his extra sensitive cock head into my mouth and ran my tongue around it to clean him of any remaining cum.

Then I slid up his torso where him and Jillian were making out and after about 30 seconds, Jillian broke away and came to me for some tongue. We made out for a minute or so and then broke apart and I took the time to make sure I made out with my step-daddy as well.

When we finally broke our kiss, we were all 3 clearly spent and set our individual alarms and then jumped into bed, all naked and in short order we were all asleep.

Thursday

I thought i had woke up first, but I could not find dad anywhere when I looked around Jillians suite. I walked back to the bed and Jillian looked so hot laying on her back, completely naked, I could not help myself.

I slid onto the bed next to her and started kissing and nibbling on her luscious tits and then her stomach, when she started to stir. I turned to face her and she flashed that dimpled smile and said, "I could wake up like that every morning, Merissa."

"I could too, you are beautiful, and tasty. You ok if I continue, or do you need to start getting ready?"

"I have plenty of time, and I don't know what your plan was, but now that I am awake, why not swing your hot little ass over my face and we can making a morning of it?"

I did as requested and as I did, Jillian spread her legs and bent them at the knees, giving me unlimited access to her beautiful bald pussy. I took advantage of it and started making love to her pussy, as she was doing the same to mine with her long tongue and using fingers on my asshole and pussy. I was doing the same and getting a nice return of her thick pussy juice. I lapped that up and stuck my tongue as deep into her as I could and then followed with my fingers and started hitting her g-spot.

On her end she was going deeper into me, apparently looking for my "A" spot, which thankfully I was aroused and my cervix swollen, she hit in sort order and as we both started to really cum, the door opens, and seconds later, daddy is standing there in his workout gear.

I lifted my face from Jillian's tasty pussy and dad leaned in and kissed me and got a tasty of her. He stepped back and said, "I wish I had time to stay and play, but I have to get in the shower."

And off he went to the shower. Jillian and I got under the covers and made out until he came out of the shower. When he did we both said, "you sure you can't play with us this morning?"

Nope, but since you are both here you can watch me insert my toy, and he grabbed his Edge™ and some lube and lubed it up, as well as his ass, and then inserted it to the hilt, and then jumped into his shorts, and then Levis and a nice button down shirt over his sleeveless T shirt.

Me and Jillian, both let out a cat call, whistle as he grabbed his phone and sent the app to us with the code for his. We both opened it, entered the code and then hit it and while we could not hear the vibe, the look on dads face told us it was working.

Remember ladies, sometime this morning, I am going to text you that the edging begin. At that point, and until we all get together you are only to edge. I am relying on you and the other to keep you honest and not cum. There will be plenty of time for that later this afternoon and this evening.

He kissed us both with a hot open mouth tongue kiss and then walked out the door. It was only then either of us looked to see what time it was, and it was 9 am.

Jillian looked at me and asked me, "how hot is it fucking your stepdad?"

"It is aways hot, from the first time I took him in my mouth."

"So briefly, can you tell me how that happened?"

"I was almost 18 and had borrowed his computer. I shut a folder and forgot where it was so searched for it with my name, several docs came up, and I opened the first one. It was not mine, instead it was an erotic story, about me that included dad and me having sex. About 3 weeks later, I cam home for lunch and he and my mom had clearly just started a sex session. I watched the whole thing, nearly and hour. It was some of hottest sex I had seen. That nite while I masturbated, it dawned on me i was fantasizing about him. I decided to seduce him. "

"Three weeks later mom said she was going to visit her parents and I planned on seducing him, which I did the first nite she was gone. I ended up first kissing him and when he allowed my tongue in, it was over. I then dropped and took his cock in my mouth and blew him til he came in my mouth. He lifted me, kissed me hard on lips, with tongue and then carried me, with my legs wrapped around his waist to an ottoman. He laid me down there and then stripped us both and then spent close to an hour using his mouth and tongue exploring my body. My god did it turn me on, by the time he got to my pussy, I was a sopping mess, which he licked up and then to two orgasms. Then he finally slid his hot cock into me and fucked me, hard and filled my pussy with cum, and then licked me clean, I came twice more."

"My god, that is so hot, my pussy is on fire, and to let you know, he did the same extended lips and tongue thing on me our first time."

"That was one of the things he did to my mom that day, and he has been with her a long time. they still fuck around 1-3 times a week."

And with that, Jillian and I moved closer and locked lips and kissed and hands were roaming. We finally broke it and without saying anything, we both moved so we could get our mouth on the others pussy.

We ate each other out and each came at least twice, before my phone rang and I knew it was dad, from the ring tone.

He wanted to let us know we needed to be ready no later than 10, as that was when he was going on a break and was going to edge, himself and wanted to know all three of us were doing so.

We both got up and took a shower and then we both got dressed, Jillian a little more conservatively as she was going to be working, me not so much. She looked so hot, I wanted more of her. I placed my lush in my pussy after applying tome lube then watched as Jillian loaded hers as well. We then pushed the ID numbers to dad and each other.

As we were getting ready to leave the room, my Lush came to life and made my knees buckle a bit, and Jillian smiled and then had the same reaction, which made me smile, as well.

We went and had breakfast together and got lots of looks from the males in the place, as I said she was dressed professionally but hot. I was wearing a black peasant top and bralette that accentuated my tits, and a denim mini skirt with some conservative heels.

We talked about how cool it was that dad was here for both of us and that, even though he was older than both of us, he was an amazing lover and truly made us each feel that way. She asked, as she has met mom if I feel guilty about fucking her hubby. I asked her to answer first since she asked.

"No, as he has told me she and him are still quite sexually active and I picked up on that when I met her. If I was a replacement and/or a wedge then yes, I would, and you?"

"Same and if I could get her to understand and join us, I would love to have her be part of all of this. In have seen them fuck and it is so hot, she is an animal."

"I can see that, I have met your mom a few times and her lips, not that I am thinking about it must look almost as awesome as yours wrapped around his cock?"

"I would argue better and her labia are darker than mine and not quite as big, but her clit looks bigger than mine and dad says it is. I really wanna wrap my lips around her clit and suck her to an orgasm, like he does."

We left the cafe and walked to the exhibit hall and found dad manning his booth. Before he saw us, I grabbed Jillian and motioned to our phones. Standing to where we could see him and pretty sure he could not see us, we each pulled our phones out and pulled up the app for his plug.

I hit mine first and it clearly had nearly the same effect on him as our did, he subtly bucked his knees then adjusted, and looked around but did not see us. As I was shutting my phone off, Jillian activated it on hers and you could see the brief interlude between the two actions.

We then walked over and introduced ourselves to his co-workers, and I gave him a kiss on the cheek as I introduced myself. I kinda felt bad, since Jillian I am sure wanted to as well.

On that note I pulled Jillian aside and said, "around noon I am going to get dad and bring him to that room over there. I have checked and it is empty and has a lock. I intend to get him hard and close to cuming then I am going to leave, you wanna help?

"Oh hell yes. Text me a minute or so before and I will trail you guys into room and lock it. What do you want to do to him?"

"Well, I was thinking we could make him sit on chair while we make out, and he activates our vibes. Then we could each take a turn on his cock for a minute or so. then just leave. "

"Sounds like a plan."

She leaned in and kissed me with her mouth open and tongue out, right in the exhibit hall. I got so wet.

We went our separate ways and I went to the lounge to just relax and read. Every so often, I'd be jolted out of my reading by a vibe rhythm in my pussy.

At 1150, I got a text from dad saying he was ready for lunch at noon. I replied and sent another to Jillian letting her know.

I arrived at his booth at noon and saw Jillian lurking across and down the hall from the room I had told her about. Dad and I walked down the hall and then I told him, "I have a surprise for you in this room," and opened the door and as I did, I saw Jillian walking up behind it, so he didn't see her.

As we walked in, me behind him, Jillian slipped in and as the door closed she locked it, which brought dad around and when he saw us both a large smile came upon his face. "Sit down for a bit and enjoy, daddy."

Me and Jillian embraced and grabbed at each others bodies as we did and brought our mouths to the others and our tongues came out and while our tongues met, she ended up sucking on mine for a bit, then I sucked on her tongue, before we actually had our lips in contact with one another. We made out like this our hands massaging each others ample tits while kissing. I had one hand roam down her leg and lifted her skirt, and as I touched her thigh, both of our vibes went off and we moaned loudly into each others mouths.

We broke our kiss, grabbed each others hands and walked like stalking cats to dad, and both dropped to our knees in front of him, I gabbed his belt and Jillian his pants and zipper and as I undid his belt she unzipped his pants and fished his hardening cock out and then kissed it and offered it to me. In one fell movement I swiped my tongue around the head, as Jillian tongued his balls, then I offered her his cock. She took it balls deep to her chin, and then held it, and I did the same thing, as she stood and planted her face on his and stuck her tongue into his mouth. She broke away and we switched and I did the same.

Then we both stopped and put ourselves together and walked towards the door as dad was scrambling to put himself back together.

Me and Jillian ran to the elevators then to her room and played with one another and edged for half an hour, while dad was playing with out vibes, not knowing where we were.

Jillian went back to her booth and I went back to the lounge and for the next two hours, we spent activating each others vibes and/or plugs.

At 4;30, I texted her and asked if she could leave and we could edge together in the room. She sent back a smilie face and said 5 minutes.

We met at her room and busted in and got naked, each of us grabbed a vibrator from our bag and turned them and and started using them on each other's clit. we also each turned on our own Lushs'. After about 5 minutes, I had to stop, or i'd definitely cum, and we were supposed to be edging. Jillian stopped shortly after me. After kissing each other and licking each others tit a bit, we both started up again, with both the Lush and the external vibes and again after about 5 minutes, we had to stop, lest we pop. We repeated this, until we heard the door being opened and dad walk in with a grin on his face.

"I figured I'd find you here, and I must say that is a beautiful site, and I'd love to join you, but we have dinner reservations.

We got dressed and cleaned up a bit, and then all of us went to the same restaurant and seat we had the nite prior. We had a small dinner and a couple of drinks and chatted in anticipation about this evening as well as tomorrow and the play room, which dad said his friend was fine with us using, again.

This was when Jillian and I again realized we had been there and we were both again looking forward to it.

After dinner we decided to again take in the hot tub and hopefully have more time alone. We all went to Jillian's room and changed and almost got side tracked when we all took out or vibes as me and Jillian were soaked and dad had a raging hard on. He also made a deal out of taking a viagra. Which meant he wanted to be prepared for some serious fucking. And who could blame him. We looked hot.

We went back to the remote hot tub all got in and then, since no one was around, didn't hesitate to start playing with each other. We switched off kissing and rubbing each other for at least an hour or so and all three of us were quite worked up when finally someone came into the secluded area we were at.

Me and Jillian got out first and then dad, after allowing a few minutes to have his cock deflate a bit. I say only a bit as he had viagra on board, and based on the slight gasp by the woman it wasn't deflated enough, but brought a smile to all three of us, when it happened.

We went to the room and in literally seconds we were all naked and lying on the sectional sofa. Dad broke the silence by asking what each of us had as a goal for the nite.

"I really want a load of your cum in my pussy, as I have been thinking about that, as well as you licking me clean all day, while edging. And while you in my ass is something I want worse, I want to ponder that all day tomorrow and I want it to be the culmination of our play room time."

"I was thinking about anal and after what Merissa said, I want that as well, for tomorrow. I also want to desperately have you both licking me clean and to be specific, I want you to finish in my pussy, while Merissa is under me and making me cum at same time you are emptying in my cunt. I was thinking about that all day long."

"Ladies, I am here for you to use as you wish. I am in heaven and have nothing but love and lust for both of you and your awesome little bodies. Since I took my viagra I am good for at least 3 orgasms tonight, maybe more. My edging actually left a large wet spot on my shorts from the pre-cum that leaked during the day. "

"Sweet, dad why don't we repeat the oral circle we did yesterday?"