Me, My Wife and My Sister in Law

Story Info
Helping my SiL took a turn for the better when she stayed.
1.3k words
4.17
66.8k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is fiction!

My Sister-in Law (Debbie) is now on her own, her husband left her for the usual younger, slimmer woman and she has been devastated by the experience. My wife (Julie) and Debbie are very close and we have been spending a lot of time with her to help her get over the bad experience and give her back some of her self-esteem and confidence.

A few weeks back she was over at our house for dinner, she doesn't normally drink as she drives but on this occasion she was staying over as the girls were going out the following morning so it all made sense.

Over dinner we were on our fourth bottle of wine so the conversation flowed fairly easily and inhibitions were relaxed shall we say.

I asked Debbie what she was doing for sex now that she had been on her own for a few months, she coyly replied that she'd resorted to a fingers in approach which made us all laugh.

She went on to say that she was jealous of our relationship and that she'd do anything to be part of a relationship like ours.

What Julie said next made my cock twitch and sit up straight, she said to Debbie "Well ask if you want to be part of our relationship, we have a king-size bed so there's plenty of room".

The room went very quiet and we sipped at our wine, eventually Debbie looked at me, then at Julie and said "Well if that's an invitation then I'd like to take you up on it."

At this I stood up and stood behind Julie, my arms over her shoulders so I could fondle her large tits, looked at Debbie and said "You'd be very welcome but things will only happen if we are a threesome."

With that I undid the buttons on Julies top and exposed her tits to the room, rolling her large erect nipples between my fingers, pulling them out, stretching them and making them harder than they were already.

Debbie had even bigger tits and she undid her top and started to rub her own nipples, she came and sat next to Julie and I reached over and started to play with her tits, one hand on each of the sisters' tits, I was in heaven.

Julie reached behind her and grabbed my cock which was harder than it had been for a very long time, she gave it a squeeze and suggested we retired to the bedroom.

Julie led the way followed by her sister and I brought up the rear so to speak.

They both sat on the edge of the bed and looked a little nervous, we had never done anything like this before. I stood in front of them both and slowly unzipped my trousers and stepped out of them. I tend not to wear underwear around the house so my cock was standing to attention in front of their faces.

Julie gently took it in her hand and stroked me, pulling my foreskin back, I'm reasonably proud of my cock, not massive by any means but about 8 inches long with a girth of 6½ inches and some great veins. She angled my cock towards Debbie and said "Go ahead and suck him".

Debbie leaned forward and licked the underside of my cock, swirled her tongue around it and then slowly lowered her head taking my length to the back to her throat. She looked up at me and then pushed on until my balls were resting on her chin and she had my length lodged in her throat.

Julie said "Well you can get more in your mouth than I can" and with that she started to roll my balls in her hand, Debbie started humming and her throat started to vibrate against my cock, I'd never felt anything like that before.

Debbie then released my cock and Julie sucked down on it releasing a load of spit making my balls wet. Debbie took over working on my balls and then she pushed her hand further back and I felt her finger start to rub my arse. With all the slimy spit it wasn't long before her finger was inside of me up to her second knuckle.

Julie and I had done a bit of anal but it seems Debbie had done a lot more. She tweaked her finger and soon found my prostate and started to massage it.

With that new sensation and Julie still gobbling me like no tomorrow I knew I was going to blow my load. Julie could sense that and pulled off my cock making a popping sound and started to wank me, both Julie and Debbie's faces were directly in front of me and the next thing I knew a huge rope of cum shot out of my cock and hit Debbie fair and square in the face, the next rope Julie took and before long both their faces were dripping in my spunk.

Debbie leaned forward and licked at Julies cheek, sucking at the same time to gather my spunk into her mouth, Julie returned the favour and they licked and sucked each other's faces clean.

The sight of this made sure my cock stayed straight and hard and I laid on the bed between them. Julie swung her leg over my head and promptly plopped her soaking wet pussy onto my mouth.

Debbie took the hint and sat astride my middle, grasping my cock and aiming it at her pussy. She was so wet and turned on she lowered her self onto my length and I was soon buried deep inside of her.

I was lapping at Julies cunt, curling my tongue inside of her then licking the length of her slit ending up probing her arse with my tongue.

So here I was with one sister sitting on my face and the other riding me deep inside of her.

My hands came up to grab my wife's tits but Debbie's hands were already there, this made me come immediately, shooting my spunk deep inside of Debbie.

Debbie rolled off me and Julie went for the kill, straight between her sisters legs lapping at her dripping pussy tasting her for the first time but laced with my spunk as it started to drip down her tunnel.

I just laid and watched, it was beautiful and before long Debbie came, spraying her juice over Julies face.

I stepped in then and started to kiss Julie, tasting Debbie on her, quite different to Julie but quite addictive!

Julie hadn't come yet so Debbie pushed her off and returned the favour, slowly licking Julie and fingering her.

Debbie's arse was sticking up and her pussy was gaping open so I did the only thing a caring brother in law could do, I started to finger it. As it stretched I added another finger and before long I had 4 fingers deep inside of her. I had watched many fisting videos on Red Tube but had never done it but this was my opportunity.

I curled my thumb around and pushed hard and slowly my hand disappeared inside her pussy, some more resistance but then it popped through and finally, I was fisting someone, even more of a turn on, it was my sister in law who was still licking out my wife's pussy.

I started to fuck Debbie with my fist and she was pushing back against me wanting more, I pushed deeper and could feel her cervix, my finger started to rub this and I slid it inside into her womb.

At that she came, juices flooding out of her, running down my arm, Julie came just after that, more pussy juice flying around, the room stank of it.

Exhausted, we lay cuddled up, me in the middle of course, a tit in each hand and we talked and agreed a repeat in the morning but for now, rest and sleep was very much needed.

Please let me know what you think.