Meeting the Maddisons Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," I said, shaking my head in wonder. "It really is incredible what she can do with her mouth and throat."

I looked more closely and in the background I could see my mother standing naked watching intently. I was standing behind her looking over her shoulder, my hands holding her breasts as I ground my cock into her ass crack as we both watched Laura working on dad's massive cock.

I wondered what mum was up to with the crowd of men and looked back into the living room looking for her. There was a large group concentrated in the centre of the room and I presumed mum was in the middle of that somewhere.

"Come and stand on the stairs Jim, you can see better from there," Alison said.

We went up the stairs and looked down into the crowded living room. I could see mum surrounded by men, most of them young. Mark and Andy were standing on either side of her, introducing their friends. I saw Jason, Bill , Tommy, Pete, Paul and Mike from my old school rugby team standing very close to mum. Mike was one of the biggest guys on the team -- six foot seven of solid muscle. He had reached through the low cut garment to caress mum's right breast. He was fondling her nipple while she talked nonchalantly to Tommy in front of her. On the other side of her, Jason saw what Mike was doing and nervously reached his hand up to trace his fingers carefully over her deep cleavage. Mum turned to him and smiled. Tommy's eyes widened at her acceptance of this open groping by his former team mates. Maybe Tommy was a sex party novice and hadn't been to one of the Maddison parties before. Bill and Pete -- both big black guys - slipped behind mum to get a good look at her ass. They each slid a hand over her ass cheeks, running their fingers over her exposed ass cleavage. Mum turned around and smiled at them.

Dozens of other men were standing around, each trying to edge their way in closer to get a good close look at this spectacular woman proudly standing half naked in front of them. The pressure of the men was starting to crowd in on mum.

"I can see she needs some help organizing these men," Alison said. "Come on Jim, let's set things up for her."

Alison went down the stairs and edged her way through the crowd of men.

"Excuse me, scuse me," she said as she worked her way in towards my mother. I followed hot on her heels.

"Hello Gloria, let's get you set up......come on guys -- back off for a second. You'll all get a chance," Alison said as she held mum's hand and led her through the crowd of men to the side of the room closest to the stairs. I followed trying to keep a path open for mum to walk through, but men's hands reached out from the crowd caressing her partially exposed breasts, running their hands over her exposed hips and thighs. Some tried to reach in under her loose dress to touch her ass and pussy, but backed off as I helped her edge slowly through the press of men.

Alison escorted mum to a hip-high, padded exercise table covered in white sheets which had been erected on the side of the room. Next to it was a mattress on the floor, also covered in sheets. It looked like an altar -- an altar with my mother as the high priestess of sex. Mum stood still and looked back at the room crowded with up to 30 men. Alison whispered in mum's ear.

"Gloria, is there anything off limits tonight? Anything that you don't want to happen?"

"No Alison, I'm completely open to everything," mum whispered back, keeping her eyes on the mob of men standing in front of her.

"I'm not into pain, but I expect with so many cocks I might get a bit sore. As long as there's plenty of lube it should be alright."

"All right, someone will be close by ready with the lube. Can you do that Jim?"

I nodded, somewhat anxious now that the reality of my mother taking on dozens of guys was so close.

"Now, Gloria, you need a safe word tonight. We always have a safe word when there are so many men. Someone will be watching closely and supervising to make sure you are OK with what is going on. It'll probably be me or Jim, but I'll make sure someone responsible is taking care of you. But you have to give the safe word so we know when to step in to help you."

"Ok dear, if it makes you happy. But I know I can handle all these guys. Let's see -- how about if I just say Enough!"

"No, it has to be a word not associated with sex so we know it's the safe word. What about a colour or a city or a name?"

"Alright Alison -- if I shout out United -- my favourite football team -- you will know to come to my rescue."

Alison and I both laughed and agreed. United it was.

Alison turned to the men who were waiting to ravish this beautiful woman standing so proud and exposed before them.

"Now listen guys, Gloria is open to everything tonight -- you can have any part of her you like, as many times as you want. But if she shouts out United you are to stop immediately and leave her alone. Is that clear?"

The men nodded and mumbled they agreed.

"This is a gangbang training session and we'll be keeping Sex Olympics rules tonight. The aim is for Gloria to have sex with as many men as she can in a given period. Now we're not setting a time limit tonight so you don't need to hurry, but we will be keeping score and counting you off. So when you cum, either show it to us by spurting in the open, or if you ejaculate inside her please let us know so we can count it.

"Right, now all you men who want to have sex with Gloria strip off -- and that includes your socks -- I can't stand men who have sex with their socks on. "

The men stripped off, dumping their clothes on chairs on the side of the room until there were around 30 naked men standing in front of us. I'd also stripped off and stood just behind mum. Alison undid the clip that held up her Grecian style tunic and it fell to the ground leaving her standing completely naked beside my mother.

"Help me with this will you Jim," Alison said as she moved behind my mother and reached up to the thin straps over her shoulder that held the diaphanous gown to her body.

Mum stood tall and straight still as Alison and I gently and slowly reached up to undress her in front of the crowd of men. She looked over the crowd, making eye contact with the men in the front row as they edged closer to get a good look at her body as it was unveiled. It was as though we were attendants to the high priestess of sex, making her ready for her worshippers.

Alison knew the secrets of clasps and hooks that held the wispy material in place. She motioned to me to undo the thin belt that brought the material in at her waist. I undid the belt and took it to one side and placed it on a nearby chair. Alison stood behind mum and undid tiny clasps that held up the strings over her shoulders and slowly, very slowly lowered the see-through gown, bit by bit exposing her full heavy breasts to cries of delight from the crowd.

"Incredible!" one of the men called out. "Fantastic breasts" cried another. One or two clapped. Murmers of approval spread around the room.

Alison slowly lowered the gown further over mum's flat hard stomach and waist to her hips, slowing down further as the gown reached mum's pubic mound. I hoped the men appreciated the effort mum and I had gone to to make sure she was absolutely smooth and bare.

There was a collective sigh of approval as Alison slowly lowered the gown to reveal mum's completely hairless pubic mound. There were cries of "beautiful" and "stunning" from the men. "Thank you Lord!" cried another and there was a small outbreak of nervous laughter.

Alison shot them a stern look and the laughter stopped. Every eye in the room was on the slow striptease, following Alison's hands as she ever so slowly lowered the gown over mum's bare pubic mound to show her hairless smooth pussy lips. Heavy breathing and groans came from the crowded room. I looked at them and saw that every man in the front row about six feet away had an erection. Some of the men were stroking themselves as they gazed in awe at my naked mother. I felt so proud of her. I wished dad could see this magic moment, but I guess he was otherwise engaged with Laura downstairs.

Finally, with mum's breasts and pussy fully exposed to the men in front of her, Alison dropped the gown to the floor around mum's feet. My mother was ready for her gangbang, to take all of these men's cocks in every way possible. I knew her pussy could absorb an incredible amount of cock. It took dad's massive cock all the time, and it had taken my fist inside her. I knew her ass was capable of absorbing an incredible amount of deep pounding. She'd even had a young woman's fist up her ass. Her pretty asshole had been stretched far beyond that first time I had taken her up that passage.

But I was worried whether she could take so many men in her mouth, cunt and ass without doing herself an injury. After all, I didn't want her turned off the experience. I loved what my mother was doing, and I was proud of the competitive spirit she was demonstrating in her sexual adventures.

"Gloria, just step over to the bench and lay down on your back," Alison said quietly to her. "I want to help get you started."

With that mum moved over and sat on the edge of the bench that was to become her fuck platform. A movie camera had been set up on a tripod to capture the scene. Mum slowly lay back on the bench which left her head and shoulders elevated so she could see all that was happening between her legs. Alison slowly spread her legs and leaned in to spread her pussy lips and softly kissed her all over, gently inserting her tongue in between the smooth hairless lips and running it up and down. Mum took a deep breath and closed her eyes in ecstacy. The men in the crowd moved closer to get a good look. While Alison was warming up my mother I went and had a look at the camera. Alison's father Charles had arrived to switch it on and he was positioning it so that it captured mum on the platform.

"This is for Gloria to study afterwards so she can rate and improve her performance," Charles explained. "The judges don't join in the action but stand on the side scoring her for appearance, performance, endurance, sexual ability, and of course keeping count of the number of men she can bring to orgasm. That's the thing, men can't fake it. The judges can see the men cuming and they score her for the amount of cum she can take on her body. They also have a good look inside her to see how much cum she collects in her vagina."

"So they just have to stand her and watch? They don't get to join in?"

"Well that's the rules, but I must admit in just about every Sex Olympics we've been to the judges tend to slip off after a while and join the fun."

I looked up and saw Alison lifting her head away from my mother's pussy, her face covered in mum's juices. Somehow Mark and Andy had worked their way to the front of the queue and jostled to be the first to fuck my mother.

"Hey boys, show some respect," called out Charles and the two boys looked up. They stopped and stepped aside as an elderly man shuffled forward from the crowd.

"Come on Pop, you do the honours," said Charles.

"It's my dad," Charles whispered to me as the old man who had to be in his 70s stepped up to the bench with a considerable erection. He put his wrinkled hands on mum's hips and with one thrust was inside her. Mum's head went back with a cry, and she reached out her hands to Mark and Andy on either side of her to grab their dicks as the old man slammed into her.

"Thank God for Viagra," chuckled Charles to me. "He needs to go first as he can't stand up for too long."

Mum was working her hands on Mark and Andy while raising her hips to meet the thrusts of the old man. She was smiling and laughing all the time. She was clearly enjoying herself.

Charles told Mark to move to one side so he didn't block the camera's view of the action. I went back to stand behind mum and held her head and shoulders to help her meet the thrusts of the old man. With a roar he pulled out and spurted his cum all over her bare pubic mound and belly.

"Well done Pop," said Mark.

"Yeah, good one Pop," added Andy.

Mum was thrilled she was able to help the old man come to an orgasm. The sperm glistened on her belly. But there was no time before the next man -- a young thin man with thick curly hair that came down to his shoulders -- moved in and in one thrust he was inside my mother. He moved in sharp fast motions that I don't think was what my mother liked -- she preferred deep rhythmic pounding. But she wasn't complaining. She leaned back and looked me in the eyes and smiled. I leaned down and kissed her on the forehead and then on the lips. I reached down and hefted her breasts.

"He's not going to last this one," she whispered to me, and sure enough in seconds he was out and squirting over her belly. Next came Mark who banged her more to her liking -- hard deep thrusts that filled her cunt. Mark didn't bother pulling out, but came inside her.

"Count that as one, trust me," he said, and leaned in to kiss mum's breasts and then reached up to kiss her on the lips. Mum caressed his face and thanked him.

Andy was already inside her, gripping her hips firmly as he pounded into her cum soaked pussy. The squelching noises from his brother's cum turned him on even more and he too slammed his cock as deep as he could into her and grimaced as his sperm poured deep into her cunt.

Four relatively quick fucks and mum was just warming up. Alison was organizing the queue of men so that those who were ready with erections were next in line. My old school rugby team had lined up behind Mark and Andy and one by one they stepped in between mum's outstretched legs and rammed into her. Mum was just lying back enjoying it.

"It's great just lying back and enjoying this," she whispered to me as her body rocked with the force of the teenage dicks slamming into her. I looked down her taut body that was now glistening with cum on her belly, thighs and all around her shaven pubic mound.

Standing on her side I held her breasts -- one in each hand -- and kissed her on the lips.

"I'm so proud of you mum, proud that you happily take so much cock and that you really enjoy it. I'm so happy you are so uninhibited that you share this with me."

She smiled at me, her body still rocking from the onslaught of energetic young teenage lust. She reached down and lovingly held my dick with her left hand, then ran her fingers around my balls and stretched down further to reach right between my legs to my asshole. I stepped forward and lifted my leg so that her fingers found their way to my sphincter and one finger squirmed its way inside to the second knuckle.

"You ain't seen nuthin yet pardner," she said in her best John Wayne accent.

I heard applause coming from above me and I looked up to see dad on the stairs. He was naked, his immense cock standing straight out as he looked down on the scene. Beside him Laura Maddison stood naked, her body covered in shiny cum. Her right hand caressed dad's ten and a half inch cock, gently stroking it to keep it hard. Her other hand was wrapped around the cock of her husband Charles who was beside her, his eye glued to the lens of his camera. From the large size of the lens he was getting some really close-up shots of mum and her gang bang.

Mum looked up at them and smiled. She waved with her right hand while her left continued to caress my balls and asshole.

Between her outstretched legs Bill was ramming his black cock into her hard. So far mum had laid back and allowed six men to fuck her cunt any way they wanted. But as Bill finally came inside her and pulled out to let his best mate Pete take his place, mum sat up.

"Right boys, enough lying around," she said. "Time to get to work."

With that she slid off the bench on to her knees. Pete looked disappointed he had missed out on fucking her vagina which by now had semen literally pouring out of it. But with one quick shove of her head mum took Pete's nine inch black dick into her mouth. She tried to cram as much of it in as she could. Mike, Jason, Paul and Tommy from my old rugby team moved in closer to see Pete's dick sliding in and out of her mouth, her lips almost reaching his groin before pulling out to the head and going down again.

Mum looked around her and saw their four hard dicks pointing straight at her face. She reached out her hands and without taking her mouth off Pete's cock, one by one she started pumping the other four cocks, massaging them so they were even harder than before. She then started rotating her oral attention, moving from one to the next of the five rugby mates who formed a circle around her. Charles appeared with his camera. Obviously the press of bodies had prevented him getting a clear shot from the stairs. He was clicking away furiously, capturing the incredible sight of my mother sucking off five big rugby players, taking each one as deep as she could while caressing their balls. She left each one gasping and trembling before she moved on to the next one.

The intensity of the group blow job steadily increased. The strong rugby players were getting more uninhibited with demanding more from my mother's mouth and throat. She tried, but she was still unable to get their big dicks all the way down her throat. I know how frustrated she was that she couldn't cross this last barrier. But each time she tried to force the dick head down her throat she would gag. She didn't mind that feeling and kept on trying, but she'd seen what Laura Maddison could do with her deep throat and she was determined to some day do as well as her, and maybe even pass her in the deep throat ability.

The five lads were now slamming into mouth as she opened up for each one of them in turn. They grabbed the back of her head and were fucking her mouth hard. Saliva and drool ran down mum's chin and dribbled on to her breasts that were swinging as she pistoned her mouth back and forth.

With a roar Mike was the first to cum. He held her head firm as he thrust his cock as deep in her mouth as he could and unloaded in her. Mum held still as her mouth filled with sperm. Some trickled out in the corners of her lips, running down her chin. Mike pulled his cock out, one last spurt blasting across her cheek. Mum hadn't swallowed and Charles moved his camera in close to catch her mouth full of thick white sperm. Pete was whacking his dick right in her face and he suddenly came, fountaining spurt after spurt across her cheeks, nose, chin and one last blast across her forehead. Jason followed immediately, blasting into her open mouth and streaking across her cheeks. Bill and Tommy moved right in front of her and they came at exactly the same time, blasting spurt after spurt into her face. It was running freely now over her face, down her neck and in thick rivulets down her chest and breasts. Mum was gasping at the tsunami of sperm that crashed against her face. She looked up at me and smiled. At that point Paul, the last of the rugby players to come, let fly right into her forehead. It was such a thick stream that it ran down her already covered face.

Mum looked around her and saw dad standing nearby, a look of awe on his face as he stared at his wife on her knees covered in sperm, her face, neck and breasts shining in the light. She smiled at him and beckoned him over to her. He took a couple of steps towards her and fell to his knees beside her. He shook his head in wonder as he gazed at her cum covered body. He reached out and held her hands in his.

"I never believed how beautiful you could look Gloria. But seeing you glow and shine in this light, you are absolutely stunning. I love you so much."

"George, just lie down and I'll get on top of you."

Dad did what he was told. He lay on his back, his massive ten and a half inch cock sticking straight up in the air. Mum crouched facing him and lowered her cunt on to him. She sat up straight as dad's massive cock slid into her easily, sliding all the way in until her pubic mound ground into his.