Megan's Anniversary Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When will he be gone and when are you off?" He asked.

"You don't waste any time, do you? The thirteenth through the twentieth and I'm off the fifteenth through the twentieth" she said as she glanced inside.

"Great! Tuesday it is. So, how many years?"

"Seven," she answered. "Listen, I don't know if I can..."

"Well," Keith interrupted. "There's a reason it's called the seven-year itch. Also, you did say a couple of days. This way you'll still be able to get back in plenty of time in case anything changes or he's able to return early."

She nodded, "I guess."

"Besides," he continued, "I can't think of a better day to give you guys your gift."

She answered with a skeptical tone. "Really? A gift for us?" Biting her lip, she continued in her flirty voice. "What is it?"

"Nah, don't want to spoil the surprise."

"Fine," she said with a sigh. "I guess I'll wait."

They continued to talk, switching gears to their shared interests. Keith told her about the latest cards he'd gotten when she saw a light come on in the house. "Shit! Joel's up. We'll finish later."

She didn't wait for a response as she ended the call. She grabbed her wine as it hit her that she had made plans for her anniversary that didn't include her husband.

"Well," she thought downing the rest of the glass, "he could have tried harder to change the trip."

Megan and Keith continued to talk nearly every day, as both were eager for the next rendezvous. Megan knew she shouldn't be so excited but she was. Also, the little guilt she felt seemed to lessen each time they talked. She consoled herself that she did have her rules now and as long as she followed them, all would work out. Besides, the third time's the charm and this might rid her of her last wild oats...She hoped.

As Joel packed his bag, Megan felt more and more anxious. She wished she could clone herself so that she could stay with Joel and let her other self be with Keith...or would she prefer it the other way around?

Joel carried his bags to the car as Megan followed. After he stashed them, he said, "I'm really glad you're ok with this and promise to make it up to you."

"It's just a day on the calendar," she said. "It's not like you're the type of husband who totally forgot. We're just postponing it for a day or so."

"That's why I love ya'," he said as he leaned in for a kiss.

They kissed, hugged and then broke the embrace. Moments later, Joel got in the car and drove off. Before the garage door was even down, Megan had her phone in her hand and was ringing Keith.

"Joel is off," she said as she re-entered the house.

"Can't wait to see you again," Keith said.

"Me too," Megan replied.

"Ya' know," said Keith, "We have time to skip the hotel and just go to one of our houses."

"That's not a good idea," answered Megan. "We could get caught and that'll cause huge problems. The best thing is to play it safe with the hotel in a couple of days."

"I think my place would be ok."

"I just would prefer not to do that. I hope you understand," she replied.

"No prob," he said.

They chatted for a bit longer, until Megan had to get to work.

"See ya' soon," said Keith.

"Can't wait," answered Megan.

When Megan woke up on the fifteenth, she couldn't wait for Tuesday. Her bag was already packed and by the door. She would leave after lunchtime and planned to arrive just before supper. She just had one last day to filled. She spent the early morning doing some chores around the house.

She was just finished when the doorbell rang. Surprised, she glanced at the clock to see it was just past nine. She wrapped her robe around her, went to the door and opened it. Her mouth dropped at Keith's large form standing in front of her towing a small suitcase.

Before she could react, he let go of the handle leaned forward to kiss her. Out of instinct Megan kissed him back, making out with him a little before pulling back suddenly. "Get in, someone may see!"

As he got his case and walked past her she glanced around to see if anyone saw them. She sighed in relief that she didn't notice anyone, but she did spy a strange car in her driveway.

"What are you doing here?" She said with a mix of anger and surprise.

"Well, I was up early and didn't want to wait 'til tomorrow, so I said fuck it!"

He pulled her into a kiss again, and they made out for longer, Keith aggressively shoving his tongue into her mouth. He slipped his hand under her open robe, across her midsection to her back and then down to her ass, where he gave the cheek a squeeze. She pulled away, her heart beating fast. "Hang on, I need to open the garage and you pull your car in."

Afterward, they went right back to making out again. This time, Keith pushed open her robe and massaged her breasts through her old T-Shirt. She regretted wearing a big faded old shirt and her granny panties, but he didn't seem to take notice. After they explored each other's mouths for a while, they pulled away.

"I'm a mess," said Megan. "I haven't showered or anything."

"No worries," replied Keith.

"I definitely need it," she retorted.

She went and grabbed her own suitcase by the door and said, "Guess I don't need this anymore."

"Need help?" Asked Keith.

"No," she answered. "I have a little surprise of my own in here."

"Can't wait," he said with enthusiasm.

Back in her bedroom, Megan pulled out the red lingerie she bought for the occasion and put it in the drawer before she unpacked the rest. She walked back down and found Keith looking at the various photos around the house. He lingered on one of her at the beach.

"You want something to drink?" she asked.

"Some water will be fine," he said.

She went into the kitchen, grabbed a couple of bottles and handed one to Keith. "Follow me," she said as she grabbed his overnight bag and guided him upstairs to the spare bedroom. Keith stood at the doorway, looking at her with a confused expression. Megan's cheeks heated up and she was sure her face was as red as her soon to be worn lingerie.

"Right," she said with an embarrassed laugh while unconsciously twirling her hair. Exiting the guest room, Megan guided him to her bedroom.

"Much better," he exclaimed as she set his suitcase against the wall.

"Would you like to unpack?" She asked.

"Nah. That's fine," he answered, which caused her to smile.

She watched him look around the room then stop at some of her wedding photos. He stared at them for a bit, then turned back to her. "Love to see you in that."

"Oh please" she said. "It probably doesn't even fit anymore," she lied. Megan had worked hard to stay in decent shape and about once or twice a year would try on her wedding dress just to see. She loved how the dress looked on her. How elegant she looked in it. It had gotten a bit tighter lately, but she was still able to get the zipper almost up to the top.

He grabbed her hand and pulled her close to him, looking deep into her eyes, his gaze intense. "I'd love to see you in that." He said in a way that made her want to put it on. He leaned into her and they kissed some more.

"Let me get a shower and we'll see," she said, breathing deeply. "Go downstairs and make yourself comfortable. I'll be down in a while."

As he got up, he dug in his pocket and pulled out a phone and tossed it on the bed as he exited the room.

"Your burner," he said.

"Thanks" she replied as she found herself intoxicated with being a bad girl.

After Keith left the room, Megan got a chair to retrieve the box with the dress, shoes and everything else from the closet. She laid them on the bed and then opened a drawer to get her lingerie. The red really didn't go with the dress, so she pulled out a cream colored one she had planned to wear for Joel. She smiled as she placed it on top of the dress. She closed the door, but she didn't really care if Keith came up for a peak.

She took a quick shower and got dressed, putting on her lingerie and stockings before slipping into the gown. She frowned, the zipper only managing to make it a little over halfway, but it would do. She carefully did her hair, trying to match the look from the photos. She put her thick locks up in the back and left two longer strands dangling to frame her face. She carefully applied make-up and then stepped into her shoes. She saved the veil for last. It wasn't a traditional veil meant to cover her face. It instead attached to hair in the back and ran down past her bare shoulders.

Looking at herself in the mirror, she smiled at how radiant she looked, and got moist at the thought of Keith seeing her. Like a blushing bride on her wedding night.

She sucked in her belly and slowly walked downstairs.

As she descended, Keith saw the heavy white fabric of the front of the dress first, but as the rest of her became visible all he could say was, "WOW!"

She smiled and blushed, then noticed he had turned around in the chair to reveal he was completely pantsless, which caused her cheeks to burn even more.

When she got off the stairs and approached him, Keith stood up and held his hand up for her to stop. He stood up and slowly walked around her, gazing her up and down. When he faced her again he leaned in for a kiss. As their tongues flicked inside each other's mouths Megan's knees went weak and felt butterflies in her stomach and throughout her body. He put his hands on her shoulders and pushed down. She acquiesced and she got on her knees, the thought of her about to blow another man while wearing her wedding dress arousing her immensely. As she came face to face with Keith's hard cock, she knew she wasn't the only one that found the idea a turn on.

Leaning forward, Megan opened wide and put his hard cock in her mouth, licking around the head before she engulfed him. While he wasn't as large as Joel, he still almost made her gag so she put her hand around the base to prevent going too far. His cock filled her mouth and she bobbed her head back and forth. From Keith's vantage point, his large stomach blocked a lot of her face, but he did see the incredibly hot sight of her veil bouncing as she sucked him off.

Megan heard Keith say something to her and glanced up. But all she saw was his belly. Popping his cock out of her mouth with a gasp, she sat back and stroked him with her hand.

"How many times did he do it with you in your dress?" he repeated, putting an odd emphasis on he.

"We didn't," Megan admitted while pumping her hand. Keith looked at her dumbfounded. "After the ceremony and reception, we were just so tired, exhausted and drunk that we just passed out on the bed. We didn't have our 'wedding night' until the next day, and and that was after we put the dress and tux away.

"So, your husband has never had you in your wedding dress?" Megan shook her head, the truth in Keith's words hit her and made her pump faster on his cock. "I'm...your first?"

"Yes," Megan admitted, as she panted. "You're the only guy I've been with in my wedding dress."

"Oh shit!" Keith exclaimed pushing her hands away. "Not ready yet." But it was too late. Before he completed his thought a couple streams of thick, sticky cum shot out and splattered on the front of Megan's dress. Her eyes opened wide. The dress was dry clean only and he had cum on it. It may never come out, her wedding dress might be stained with Keith's cum forever.

She released his cock and leaned further back, staring up at him with lust-filled eyes as more streams landed on her sequined chest and lap. She was about to go for the veil when he grabbed her head and pulled her open mouth back onto him. What was left went down her throat. After he finished she sat back and looked at him as he looked down at her, her wedding dress marked with his seed.

She stood up and he leaned in and they kissed. When they pulled back, he smiled and said, "Let me help you," as he grabbed the zipper and pulled it down. Pushing the thin straps off her shoulders, he pulled the dress down and exposed her lingerie and stockings. She stepped out of the pile on the floor and he gave her another look up and down while he lifted up part of the dress and wiped his spend cock off on it.

"Ya' know" she said in good humor, "you've already marked me. That's just overkill."

He smiled back and said, "It's only the beginning."

Megan reached up to remove the veil from her hair, but Keith stopped her. "Leave it on." She dropped her hands to her side.

He reached out and touched the side of her underwear and said, "Beautiful. Was this also for the wedding?"

She shook her head no. "I bought it for Joel for tomorrow."

"Looks like I'm getting a lot of firsts that Joel isn't."

Megan wanted to feel some guilt over Keith talking about Joel, but she was so turned on, and it was a factual statement.

She gasped as Keith picked her up and carried her up the stairs, leaving her expensive cum covered wedding dress in a pile on the floor. She nuzzled him through his T-Shirt until he placed her on her bed. Their mouths met, and the kiss sent bolts throughout her body. He then moved down to her breasts and rather roughly bit and nibbled everything.

She pushed his head back. Careful," she said, "you'll leave a mark."

He smiled and went back and was much gentler this time. He then went further down, licking every inch of her body. He licked and kissed her belly, then arrived at her vagina. He returned to his rougher ways when he got to her upper thighs. He would kiss and nibble, move to her pussy and lick and kiss then up to the other thigh.

He did that for quite a while before he stopped between her legs. Then he opened her lips and his tongue zeroed in on her swollen clit as if he'd done it a million times. He moved his tongue around the edges, then would return. She couldn't believe how fast it took him to push her to climax, but Keith was able to heat her up in mere seconds. It was like he knew her anatomy better than she or anyone else did.

She grabbed his head as her legs began to close around him. She tried to say something, but all that came out was a low groan. As he probed her, her vocalizations got higher as a powerful orgasm shot through her in waves. Her eyes shut and it was almost like she could see the bursts of her orgasm in her eyelids. Several shivers went through her as the intensity began to fade. She finally opened her eyes and looked down to see a smiling Keith staring back up at her. She rubbed his head as her body quivered a few more times and returned his smile.

He then dived back in and brought her to a second orgasm.

She'd never been able to have two orgasms so close together with Joel, but before that thought was even done, her second orgasm led into a third even more intense than the first two. This time she knew she saw fireworks through her eyelids. She felt she had lost total control of her body as it radiated pleasure.

"I need you in me, now!" Megan ordered.

A reinvigorated Keith repositioned himself over her as Megan opened the nightstand drawer and pulled out some condoms.

"Nah," he said, positioning his cock at her entrance. "Don't need them."

Without a moment's hesitation or thought, she dropped them on the floor and spread her legs. He moved up and she reached down to help him enter her. Despite her many orgasms, Megan cried out in pleasure as Keith sank into her sopping wet pussy.

He pumped himself into her, his large body pressed against hers as they sloppily kissed. They fucked in the exact manner Joel criticized. Megan moaned into Keith's mouth and bucked her hips up to his, meeting his thrusts. His breathing quickened, the bed slamming and rocking from the weight of their primal mating. Sweat dripped off him onto her face and mouth, and Megan reveled in the animalistic passion of it all.

He made one hard push as a grunt escaped from his mouth. She could feel his cock as it pulsed inside her shooting out his cum and coating her walls. He collapsed on top of her and because of his girth, his cock fell out of her and deprived her of the final pulses inside her as it lost its hardness and withdrew.

He rolled off her, out of breath and laid on Joel's side of the bed. She moved on top of him and moved down his sweat covered body. She moved her head between his legs and took him inside her mouth.

She licked the shaft and then sucked on his balls. The scent just made her hotter as she reached between her legs with one hand and massaged Keith's penis and balls with the other. She was able to bring herself to yet another powerful orgasm as moans mixed with sucking sounds emanated from his crotch as she cleaned him of cum and sweat.

That seemed to do the trick and he began to harden again. Three times in such a short period, she thought to herself. Even at his best, Joel could only manage two. She took both hands and focused on Keith, pumping and licking and sucking, heavy breaths from her nose allowing her to non-stop fill her mouth with his cock. After she worked on him for a while, he roughly grabbed her, flipped her onto her knees and entered her from behind. Her now wrinkled veil stretched out along her back and Keith reached up to wrap it and her messed up hair

"You look so hot like this," he grunted. "Just like how a bride should get fucked on her wedding night."

Megan cried out a long moan of pleasure. It didn't take Keith much longer to shoot his second load into her. She collapsed onto the bed and he fell on top and they lay there for several minutes. When he rolled off her again, a cool rush of air hit her sweat soaked body which added to her pleasure.

They laid there for a while as they caught their breath. They looked at each other. Keith gave her a smile and wink, which made her giggle like a schoolgirl. They continued off and on to kiss and fondle each other. He did spend a lot of time between her legs and gave her another orgasm. So much so she had to push him away in order to recover.

At a certain point she must have dozed off, because when she looked out the window, it was almost dark. She reached for Keith but the bed was empty. Sitting up, she looked around and he was nowhere to be seen. She stretched, a little sore, before she got up, naked except for the disheveled stockings and crumpled and wrinkled veil.

Making her way downstairs, she found Keith on the couch watching TV, still wearing his comic con T-Shirt and nothing else. He smiled and said, "I've got a pizza on the way."

"Good, I'm starved from that workout."

She stepped over the dress still crumpled on the floor and joined Keith on the couch, snuggling against him as she breathed in his musky scent.

"Guess I should put that away," she said.

"No. Put it back on," came his reply.

"But I'm a wreck," she answered.

"I know. So hot."

Before she could get up, e doorbell rang. Nervous she looked toward the door as Keith got up and put on his shorts. She ducked as he opened the door. He paid the delivery girl and walked back to the couch, carrying the pizza box. Megan went to the kitchen, got some wine and glasses and smiled when she saw he was already shortless again.

After they ate and finished a bottle of wine, they rested on the couch, watching a movie, before Keith suggested she put her dress back on.

"Should I put my lingerie on too?" She inquired.

"Definitely," he said with a devilish grin. "I'll give you a few minutes and be right up."

She grabbed her dress and ran upstairs. She slipped the dress back on, now a little crusty in places with dried cum. She didn't bother to fix her make-up or hair and when she looked in the mirror, she licked her lips at the contrast from earlier. Before she was elegant and almost virginal. Now she looked like a rightly fucked bridal bitch. She glanced at the nightstand clock and saw it was one in the morning. "Happy anniversary" she thought then hollered downstairs, "READY!"