Megan's Summer Education Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, sir," Megan said. "I'll do my best to please you, daddy."

"I know you will," Harry said. "Half an hour enough time to get ready?"

"Yes, sir."

Twenty-five minutes later, Megan came downstairs wearing an outfit she hoped was not too naughty for public but naughty enough for her teachers. She had on a simple white halter top that tied around her neck with a strap that connected between her shoulder blades. It was nearly backless, thus making it easy to see that she was wearing no bra. She wore a purple thong underneath a hot pink, hip-hugging mini skirt. It was tight and short -- much to the chagrin of her parents, who made it clear they didn't approve despite not banning her from wearing it. It was part of their easy-going style to give her their opinion, but trust her to make the right choices. So, she had only worn it once before now. She did not have an extensive collection of heels, but had a cute pair of pink pumps that she liked to wear with jeans sometimes. She put these on, mentally checking off Harry's list of halter top, skirt or shorts and heels with no bra. Her hair was in the required ponytail.

She found the guys waiting for her in the kitchen. They were sitting on two stools at the counter.

"Very prompt," Mick nodded as he looked at his watch. "That's good."

"Yes, now prepare for inspection," Harry said.

"Um, inspection, sir?" Megan asked.

"I gave you specific instructions on how to present yourself for us," Harry explained. "This is your summer school and we are your teachers. So, just like in school, it is up to you to complete the assignments and us to judge your work. So, stand right here with her feet together, arms behind your back, back straight, head up."

"Yes, daddy," Megan said, promptly assuming the position.

Mick and Harry both walked around her slowly, looking her up and down.

"I told her halter top or crop top, shorts or skirt, no bra, heels and a ponytail," Harry told Mick.

"Well, she's got the halter top and skirt," Mick said.

"I like the heels and the ponytail is cute," Harry added.

"Bra?" Mick asked.

"No, sir," Megan said. "No bra."

"I'd like to take your word for it," Mick said. "But as your teacher, it's my duty to be thorough."

"Of course, sir," Megan said.

Mick stepped close and put his hands on her chest. Slowly he pushed the top to the sides, exposing her perky firm breasts. Megan gasped involuntarily as his hands touched her naked breasts. He gave them a gentle squeeze, then pulled the halter top back in place.

"Definitely no bra," Mick nodded. "Did you instruct her about panties?"

"No," Harry smiled. "I was testing her to see what she would do. What do you think, is she wearing good-girl granny panties, a naughty little thong or g-string, some boy shorts, or is she just going commando?"

"Only one way to find out," Mick said. "You do the honors this time."

Harry stood behind Megan and pulled up her skirt, holding it up around her waist. He put his hand on her bare ass cheek and gave it a little squeeze.

"I'd say she passed with flying colors," Harry said. "Naughty little thong. Exactly what I would have instructed her to wear."

"Well done, Meg," Mick said as Harry put her skirt back down. "You are now presentable to go out in public with us."

"Thank you, daddy."

"I have to say, I'm surprised you have this skirt," Harry said. "I have handkerchiefs bigger than that."

"Yeah, Mom and Dad don't like it," Megan frowned.

"I can see why," Harry said. "But Daddy M and Daddy H like it VERY much."

"And this week, that's all that matters," Mick added. "I'll go get the car and be right back."

"We can take my car," Megan said.

"Thank you, honey, but we'll take ours," Mick said. "You should save your gas. I'll drive and you and Harry can hang out in the back seat. I'll be your chauffer."

Mick left to walk back to their house and pick up his car -- a large older model white sedan with red leather seats and lots of chrome. Harry and Megan walked down the sidewalk to wait for him by the road.

Mick rolled up, window down, and said, "You two love birds hop in the back."

Harry let Megan get in first, then slid in next to her.

"So, where are we going?" Megan asked.

"We need to pick up some things at the pharmacy," Harry said.

"And we have a couple of other stops to make," Mick said. "Teachers need supplies, you know."

"I really appreciate this," Megan said. "I didn't mean for you to have to spend any money."

"Oh, that's sweet, baby," Harry said, patting her bare thigh. He left his hand there. "Don't you worry. We aren't rich, but we can handle this. Besides, what better investment is there than your education?"

"Well, I do think you kind of like, um, teaching me," Megan giggled.

"Maybe a little," Harry admitted, his hand sliding up her thigh.

"You are the first ever student at Daddies School for Sluts," Mick said as he drove them through the neighborhood and towards one of the local shopping areas.

"School for Sluts?" Megan said. "I don't want to be a slut... do I?"

"No," Harry said, his hand now at the ends of her thong, inches from her pussy. "You just want to know how to be a slut. You want to know how to fit in, how to attract and please guys, how to compete with other girls. I don't want to be a mechanic, but I want to know how to fix a car. You don't want to be slut, but you want to know how to be one."

"Don't worry, babe," Mick said. "We're going to turn you into a hot, slutty little whore by the end of the week. Then you can go back to being a good girl. If you want."

"What do you mean, 'if I want?'" Megan asked.

"Well," Harry said, wiggling his finger inside her panties and touching her bare pussy lips. "No woman wakes up one day and says they want to be a slut. Sometimes it just happens. Sometimes, it's what or who you really are meant to be. Not saying that's you, just saying you never know. You're young. Your whole life is in front of you. Who knows what you will be?"

"A teacher or a trainer or a vet, maybe," Megan said, squirming as Harry's index finger slid between her pussy lips.

"Maybe," Harry said. He leaned in and kissed her on the mouth as he pushed a second finger inside her.

"You're stretching my panties," Megan gasped.

"I'm going to stretch a lot more than that," Harry said. "Here's another lesson: A slut's clothes are made for two things: to show off your body and then be stretched and ripped."

"And they get lots of cum stains," Mick added. "How's that pussy feel?"

"She must have dated some real pencil dicks," Harry said. "This thing is tight. Very tight."

"Gotta love 18-year-old pussy," Mick said. "We're almost there. Want me to give you a little more time?"

"No, it's OK," Harry said, pulling his fingers out of her. "We've got all week." '

He raised his fingers to his nose and sniffed. "Smells sweet. Ever taste yourself?"

"What? Ugh, no," Megan said.

Harry put his fingers to her lips. She knew she had to do it. She opened her mouth and sucked his fingers. They tasted sweet.

"Pretty good, huh?" he smiled. "Maybe I'll let you eat some more of that later. Lick it right off my cock."

"Yes, daddy," Megan said.

Mick parked the car at the pharmacy and they all went in. It was mid-morning now and the lot was half filled with cars. There was a line at the pharmacy counter.

"Meg, you wait in line while we pick up some other things we need," Mick said.

Megan got in line at the pharmacy. There were three people in front of her, so she knew it shouldn't take too long. She was nervous and on edge. Her pussy was still wet from Harry's fingering, she could still taster herself on her lips, and her nipples were hard. The air conditioning was turned way up in the pharmacy in anticipation of a hot afternoon, which made her nipples even harder. She was trembling and she wasn't sure if it was shivering from the cold or nerves. She wasn't sure if she was excited or scared. The guys were so much more aggressive and cocky in the car. The way they talked, the way Harry groped her... it was intimidating. And exciting.

She looked around, trying to see where they were in the store. She wondered what else they were picking up. And what other stores they wanted to go to. She hoped she wouldn't see anyone she knew. But what if she did? She wasn't doing anything wrong. Sure, she was dressed a little sexier than normal, but nothing scandalous. She saw women walking around wearing a lot less than this and no one said anything. Still, all things being equal, she hoped they could get this trip over with and stay home the rest of the week and fuck and play and do whatever they felt she needed to learn.

She finally reached the front of the line with the guys still not around. She stepped forward and explained that she was just holding the place in line and wasn't sure what they were picking up. The pharmacist, an older gentlemen probably in his mid-50s, smiled and asked who she was picking up for.

"Mick and Harry," she said. "Um, I know their last names... let me think."

"It's OK," he said. "I know them. They called in earlier. Viagra prescriptions, right?"

"Um, I guess so," Megan said.

"They haven't had these filled in a while, but I've got them ready," the man said. "How do you know them?"

"Oh, they're my next-door neighbors," Megan responded. "My parents are out of town so I came along with the guys on a little shopping trip."

"Very nice," the pharmacist said. "They're lucky to have such a sweet, pretty young woman like you for a neighbor."

"Thank you."

"Well, are they here?" the pharmacist said. "They have to sign for them."

"Yes, sir, they are here somewhere," Megan said, looking over her shoulder. "I'm sorry."

"No problem," he smiled. "I'll just page them."

"Mick and Harry, your prescription is ready, and so is your lovely neighbor," he smiled.

A few seconds later Harry and Mick came along carrying a few items along with them.

"Sorry, Meg," Harry said. "Hi, Stan."

"Hey Harry," the pharmacist nodded. "Got your stuff right here. Just been chatting with your friendly neighbor here while we wait."

"Nice girl, isn't she?" Harry smiled.

"Very," Stan said. "I understand you're keeping an eye on things while her parents are away. Mighty neighborly of you."

"Well, you know, that's what neighbors are for," Mick laughed.

"You guys want to check out here or up front?"

"Here's fine," Mick said. They put their other items on the counter.

Megan tried to hide her shock when she saw a bottle of KY gel, a bottle of baby oil and two bottles of wine.

"Looks like you guys are throwing quite a party," Stan laughed at their odd assortment of items.

"It's always a party when we're hanging out with Megan," Harry nodded.

"I bet it is," Stan said. "You should have candy for your party. You know, my favorite candy was always Sugar Daddies. Did you like those?"

"Nah," Mick said. "Always cost too much. I like the free candy better -- you know, the kind you mooch off the neighbor."

The men all laughed as Stan bagged up their items. Megan felt like they were talking in a not very veiled code about her. She felt like Stan knew what was happening. Whether he did or not, she was embarrassed and wondered if Stan knew her parents.

They left the store and got back in the car. This time, Harry got behind the wheel and Stan joined Megan in the back seat. They weren't even out of the parking space before he had her halter top pushed aside and was playing with her breasts.

"Had to let these babies out before those nipples sliced a hole in your top," he joked.

"Yeah, it was pretty cold in there," Megan said, trying hard to adjust to this constant groping. Was this really normal? "So, you guys bought a lot of stuff there."

"Yeah, we have more to get," Harry said, looking in the rearview mirror as Mick dropped his mouth onto Megan's breast. "We'll go to the liquor store next."

"I thought we already got wine?" Megan asked, her breath shallow as Mick sucked on her nipple.

"Yeah, but we need more stuff," Harry said. "College kids drink a lot. Better get you used to it."

"This is going to be a non-stop party," Mick said, lifting his head up to kiss her on the cheek.

"Call it a crash course in how to be a college slut," Harry said.

"Whatever you guys say," Megan nodded. "I trust you. Um, are we going anywhere else?"

"A couple more places," Harry said. "Just enjoy the ride, honey. Mick, give her a good last kiss then cover her back up. We're almost there."

Mick sucked hard on both nipples, making them harder than ever, then covered her swollen tits back up with the halter top. "Yes, indeed, non-stop party with those titties," he smiled. "Come on, baby."

They went to the liquor and party supply store. Megan pushed the cart while Harry and Mick loaded it with several bottles of liquor, including tequila, rum, vodka and whisky, along with more wine and beer.

"I've only ever had beer and wine," Megan said, shaking her head at the assortment of liquor the men were purchasing. "Won't this make us sick?"

"Probably," Mick laughed. "And horny. Definitely horny."

They added bottles of soda and juice to use as mixers and checked out.

"The teacher supply store is right across the lot," Mick said. "Let's put this stuff in the trunk and we can just walk over there. I think Megan needs to stretch those pretty legs."

As they walked toward the teacher supply store, Megan asked. "Can I ask why we're going to this store? I don't see what it has to do with sex and partying."

"That's why we're the teachers and you're the student!" Harry laughed. "Actually, we're going there because we need teaching supplies. You are supposed to learn this week and we are supposed to teach and grade you on what you learn. As much as we'd like to, we can't fuck you all day every day, so there will be time for some other types of lessons."

"I see," Megan said. "You guys did a lot of planning while I was in the shower."

"I always think better after a good blowjob," Mick said.

"By the end of this week, you should be a genius then," Harry laughed.

In the store, they picked out a large easel pad, markers, a notebook, pens, ruler, stickers, tape and glue.

"We probably have some of this stuff at home," Megan said.

"Better to get it now and not need it than the other way around," Mick said.

"All right, one last stop, then let's get some lunch," Harry said as they piled back in the car.

"Where to?" Megan said, joining Harry in the back seat.

"Target," Mick said. "Just need a few odds and ends."

"Speaking of ends," Harry said, "plant your sweet little end in my lap." He pulled Megan into his lap, pushing his hands under her skirt. He pulled at her thong. "Let's take these things off. Let that pussy get some fresh air."

Together they pulled her thong off and Harry handed it to Mick, who hung it on the rearview mirror.

Harry pushed his hand between her legs and stuffed his middle finger inside her. It was only a short drive to Target, but he finger-banged her the whole way. By the time they parked, Megan's pussy was heating up, her lips slick with her juice, her clit swollen.

"Yes sir," Harry said. "I've get her primed and ready. She'll be begging for it by the time we get home."

"Um, can I put my thong back on now?" Megan asked.

"Um, no," Harry mocked.

Megan's jaw dropped, but she didn't say a word. She knew if the guys wanted her to wear her thong they would have given it back to her. Her skirt was very short, but if she just didn't bend over too much, she'd be OK. She walked in with them feeling very self-conscious with no bra and no panties. She was covered, but she felt naked. It was both humiliating and exciting.

They meandered around the store with no apparent list in mind. They had her climb in the cart and pushed around. To fit in the cart, her legs were bent at the knees. She kept them together as best she could, but anyone really looking would be able to see that she was wearing no panties. They walked slowly through the store, casually dropping a few items in the cart around her. Chocolate syrup, ice cream, lollipops, and a leash -- she assumed for their little dog. Then they finally went to the clothing section.

"Do you have any sexy stockings at home?" Mick asked.

"Um, I have some black thigh highs," Megan said. "I think they look good, but I don't know if they're really sexy."

"Anything on you would be sexy," Harry said. "Still, I think we should see if they have some white ones. I like white stockings on long tan legs."

They picked out a pair of white stockings and a pair of long thigh high tube socks. Megan was just putting them in the cart next to her when she heard a familiar voice, "Hey, Megan!" She looked up and saw Jackson, one of her classmates at school. He was a year younger and still had a year to go. He was wearing a uniform vest with his name on it.

"Hi Jackson," she did her best to smile as if nothing weird was happening here. "I didn't know you worked here."

"Yeah, I just started after school got out," he smiled, nodding a greeting to Harry and Mick. "You know, summer job."

"Good for you," Megan said. "I'm being lazy all summer."

"Nothing wrong with that," Jackson said. "Hey, I gotta get to my station. My shift just started. I'll see you around."

"Whew, that was close!" Megan grinned in relief, explaining how she knew Jackson.

"That would have been embarrassing," Mick said. "I'm assuming he's never seen your pussy?"

"No!" Megan said. "Of course not." Mick and Harry laughed.

"All right, all right, you've been a good sport," Harry said. "Let's get you a thong to wear home."

"Oh thank you!" Megan smiled. "I've been so nervous."

"You can even pick the color," Harry said. "Since we don't know what colors you already have at home."

"I don't have that many," Megan said. "I don't have a black one. Would that be OK?"

"Of course," Mick said. "Why don't you put them on and you can wear them out of the store."

He helped her climb out of the cart and she stood behind them as she quickly put the thong on.

"All right, I think that's the full list," Harry said. "Let's check out."

Naturally, Jackson was working the checkout lane. Megan didn't mind so much now. Sure, her skirt was short and she was aware of her hard nipples, but having the thong on made her much more comfortable.

"Good to see you again," Jackson greeted them.

"Good to see you," Harry said. He introduced himself and Mick as friends of the family.

They placed their assortment of items on the counter and Jackson checked them out. They were chatting and Megan forgot all about needing to pay for the thong -- until they were walking out the door and the alarm went off.

"Oh no," she said. "I forgot all about the thong." Hoping to avoid a scene she scurried back over to Jackson as Harry and Mick followed, silently fist-bumping behind her.

"Jackson, I'm sorry. I got a new pair of underwear and decided to wear them out. I forgot to tell you. I'll pay for them. I'll just go get a pair like them and you can scan them."

"No problem," Jackson said.

"I think that was the last pair, wasn't it Megan?" Harry said, giving Megan a stern look that told her not to contradict him. "Can you just scan the tag that's on the ones she's wearing?"

"Um, well, sure, I guess so," Jackson said. "I'll turn around and you can tear it off and then I can scan it."

"Oh, I don't think we should tear it off," Mick said. "Might rip them. You have one of those hand-held scanners you can just zap it with, right?"

"Everything OK over here?" a manager said, walking up.

"Yeah," Jackson said. "Just missed an item. Won't happen again."

"All right," the manager said. "Sorry for the trouble, folks."

"It's no problem at all," Mick said. "He's a very polite young man. It's our fault, not his."