Megan's Summer Education Ch. 03

Story Info
Megan goes on an extreme 24-hour hour diet for her masters.
21.4k words
4.71
29.9k
42

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 3: HOUSE CALLS

Megan awoke the next morning to the sound of the ring tone on her cell phone. She rolled over, saw it was 8:45 a.m. Her mom was calling for a video call. Groggy, she sat up in bed and answered the phone, her mom smiling back at her.

"Good morning honey," her mom said, smiling. "Sorry to call so early. I figured you wanted to sleep in. But we are going to be busy today and I just wanted to check in on you while I could. How's everything going?"

"Good," Megan smiled. "I'm fine, Mom. Just taking it easy."

"Good," her mom smiled. "Did you wear a choker to bed? What are those letters on it?"

Megan was horrified. She hadn't thought about what she was wearing. She still had the "Daddy's Toy" choker, neon mesh clothes and platform heels on. The guys had fucked her raw and left her as is. She had been too tired to change or even take off her heels.

"Ha!" she laughed nervously, reaching as nonchalantly as she could for the choker, intentionally covering the lettering as she touched it. "I forgot I was even wearing it. I went shopping with Holly last night. We bought these goofy matching chokers. They say, uh, 'Party Time' on them. Just silly. They were on clearance."

"OK," her mom said, buying the story. "You have any plans today?"

Megan remembered the plan to eat only cum all day and to visit all her daddies today to get fed. It was going to be a wild day. "Nah, not really," Megan shrugged her shoulders as she kept her hand on her neck, covering the choker. "I'll probably see if Kasey wants to come over and hang out at the pool."

"Good, that will be fun. Are Harry and Mick checking on you?"

"Oh yes, a couple times a day."

"That's sweet. They are so nice. It's such a comfort knowing that those sweet, kind-hearted old men are there to watch out for you."

"Yes, they have been great."

"Do you have plenty to eat?"

Megan thought about her diet and couldn't help herself, "Well, I'm a little low on groceries. But Harry and Mick told me yesterday not to go to the store. They said they would feed me."

"How sweet!" her mom exclaimed. Megan loved her parents, but she was suddenly seeing how naïve they were. "Now listen, even if they fix something you don't like, be sure to eat a good helping and tell them how much you like it."

"I will, Mom," Megan giggled.

"Well, I have to go, honey. Have a great day. I love you."

"I love you too, Mom. Tell Dad I said hello."

Megan hung up, laughing and breathing a sigh of relief at the same time. She knew she would have to deal with her parents and her new wardrobe when they got back, but that had almost been a disaster. If her mom had seen what it really said, they probably would have driven straight back that day and the week of training would have come to a screeching halt. As it was, she didn't know how things would work when they got back, but Harry and Mick seemed to have ideas and she trusted them -- and her other 10 new daddies -- to come up with a plan over the course of the week.

She got up and went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth. When she came out, Mick was laying on the bed waiting for her.

"Hungry?" he asked.

Megan remembered that they wanted her to act ravenous, starving for cock and cum. She wasn't that hungry yet, so she wasn't yet associating cock with sustenance. But she did her best to play the part.

"Starving," she smiled, slinking over to him. "Daddy, would you please feed me?"

"Of course," he grinned. "Breakfast is served."

Mick lay back and let Megan do the work, crawling between his legs and going down on him, tongue coating the underside of his shaft, lips sucking hard, eyes locked on his.

"Wish I would have come in here 15 minutes ago and you had been doing this when your mom called," Mick grinned. Megan didn't try to respond, but gave him a wink and somehow smiled with her eyes. "I bet she loved your choker." He laughed as Megan's eyes got big as if to say, 'no!', then she winked again.

"Are your jaws sore today?" he asked, patting the back of her head and running his fingers gently through her hair. Megan took him all the way into the back of her throat, then nodded her head up and down. "Oh, sorry they're sore but damn that feels good. You know, it's a lot like when you played sports I bet. You know, you worked out and trained and your muscles were sore, right? But you worked out day after day, harder and harder and your muscles ached less and less, right?" Megan nodded again, much to his delight. "Same thing here. You might be sore, but the way to get past it is just to keep doing it. A lot. Stuff big fat cocks in your mouth and throat all day, day after day. When you don't have a cock in your mouth, put a dildo or lollipop or giant wad of gum in there. Train your mouth and your throat for this. The greats train every day, be it sports, music or whatever. You're going to train to suck cock the same way."

Megan slurped loudly on his cock, excited at the naughty words he was saying, anxious to devour him and earn her prize. She always heard that a good way to deal with a night of drinking was to have another drink the next morning. "A little hair of the dog that bit you," was the saying, she thought. She wondered if the same applied to sucking cock. "A little taste of the cock that choked you." It seemed like a good theory, at least.

She heard someone coming up stairs and knew it must be Harry.

"Harry went over to check on the house," Mick said, answering her unasked question. "Must be about ready for his turn. He'll just have to wait." Megan winked again, as if to say, "I've got you and I'm not going to rush you."

Harry came in her bedroom and wasn't surprised to see Mick laying back with Megan going down on him. "Don't you two love birds mind me," he laughed. "I'm just going to pick out your outfit for today. Oh, but first, let's get a picture for the website. Our guests might be logging in this morning."

"I had Jackson sent Yelton the credentials so he could upload the photos from last night," Mick said, putting both hands behind his head and giving Harry a clear shot of Megan's oral work. Harry took some photos and a short video of Megan winking with Mick's cock in her mouth that he would ask Jackson to make into a gif.

Harry sent those to Jackson and then went back to Megan's closet. He started putting her clothes from last night away, arranging them, trying to decide what to have her wear today. His phone dinged and he looked down. It was Hanson. Even though he only lived a few blocks away, he was checking to see on his car return and visit from Megan.

"I'll tell him 10:30," Harry said. "Sound good?"

"Yeah," Mick said, putting both hands on Megan's head and starting to fuck her face a little harder. "We better give her breakfast and some time to get ready. It's going to be a busy day. If we start at 10:30, a cock an hour takes us til 8:30 tonight. And some of them will take longer than that with travel."

"I agree," Harry said. "I bet we'll wrap up around 11 tonight."

"I'm going to wrap this one up right now," Mick grunted. His cum hit the roof of Megan's mouth and slid thickly down her throat. He kept pumping as more and more oozed out, slowly, a little at a time. Megan was glad that it was thick. It seemed like it would be more filling that way. She knew she would get hungry before the day was over, so the bigger, thicker the loads, the better.

Mick took Harry's place organizing the closet while Harry approached. "Daddy, will you please feed me?" Megan said again, sweetly.

"Of course," Harry said. "But I'm going to give you a little extra treat, some icing on the cake, you might say." He had her bend over the end of the bed, spread her legs wide and shoved his cock deep inside her pussy, pulling her ponytail for leverage as he did so. She was already wet from sucking Mick's cock, so Harry just gave her enough thrusts to get his dick wet, then pulled out. He lay back on the bed, just like Mick had, and motioned for her to come to him. She crawled between his legs and licked his cock.

"Mmm," she smiled at him. "Pussy tastes good. Thank you, daddy."

"Especially yours," Harry said. "Now you can wash it down with some sperm and they will feel right at home swimming around in your cunt juice."

Harry's dirty words were turning her on and, since she wasn't allowed to use her hands on his cock anyway, she put them between her legs, fingering herself as she slurped on him.

"Uh-huh, babe," Harry admonished. "Your focus is to be only on pleasing me. Unless I tell you otherwise, you finger yourself. You haven't been given permission to cum."

Megan took her hands away and looked at him apologetically, slowly nodding her head and blinking her eyes in acknowledgement.

"It's OK," Harry said gently as he pulled his cock out and slapped it against her forehead, like a teacher slapping a student on the wrist with a ruler. "You'll learn. You're a good student, but you still have a lot to learn. You just have to be reminded of that every once in a while. Just remember, your pussy, your ass, your tits and your mouth are our property. Anything that goes in them -- including your little naughty fingers -- is determined by us."

"Yes, da...." Before she could finish, he pushed his cock back into her mouth and started face-fucking her harder, pushing her balls deep and holding her there until her face turned red, then letting her up for a breath before pushing her back down.

Mick got some photos and video to add to Jackson's work for the website.

"I'm thinking maybe some shorts today," he said to Harry.

"Either that or a mini dress," Harry said. "Whichever we choose, no bra, no panties and no stockings. Let's show off those legs in some heels and something that doesn't come down more than an inch past her cunt lips."

"I agree," Mick said. "Something thin and tiny on top. Show off that belly and perky nipples."

"Gotta have a choker," Harry added just as he was holding Megan down to the point that she was nearly choking herself. "Besides my cock, that is."

"All right, I think I have something here," Mick said. He left the room just as Harry's cum splashed against Megan's tonsils on its way down her gulping throat. "Good job, pet. See you downstairs in 45 minutes."

"Thank you, daddy," Megan said. "I was so hungry."

"I know, baby," Harry said. "I could tell. Don't worry, your next meal is coming up soon. Mick left your outfit by the closet. Let's go hair in a ponytail again today."

"Yes, daddy," Megan said. Harry left and Megan set about preparing for her day, starting with a hot shower.

The outfit that had been selected for her was some of the items Mr. Rothman had given her. He had brought the ultra small Soffe shorts and crop tops, in assorted colors. They guys had picked out a pair of bright yellow shorts and a white crop top. The shorts were so short that the little triangles in the sides nearly touched the white band that ran around the top of the shorts. She remembered that he had bought extra small. They were ridiculous. She was petite, yes, but she had athletic thighs and a firm round ass. The shorts simply couldn't cover it all. They formed tightly around her pussy lips and the legs of the shorts actually came up higher on her thighs than her pussy lips did.

Despite the fact that she wasn't big-breasted, the crop top was also far from sufficient. Its thin shoulder straps connected to a three-inch wide strip around the middle of her breasts, barely covering her nipples. The tight fit forced her breasts to bulge out the top and bottom. Everything from mid-breast to just about her pussy mound was bare.

Though she wasn't vain, she had to admit that her smooth, well-tanned skin looked amazing against the contrasting light colors. She was dismayed that her dark nipples were so evident through the crop top, but what part of her wasn't exposed, really? What a day this was going to be. She was going to be in public today. A lot.

Well, she went to the beach and the pool in bikinis all the time, she reminded herself. And she cheered in front of large crowds in those slightly sexy high school uniforms. And she played tennis in front of small crowds in swirling little tennis skirts. This wouldn't be the first time she was showing off her body. But this still felt different. It wasn't a uniform or appropriate beach attire. It was anything but appropriate attired for going into a restaurant, store or office. It was sexy, slutty, revealing and very naughty. She took a deep breath and calmed her nerves.

She looked at the choker next. It was a simple tight black band about an inch wide with a little gold ring on the front that helped draw attention to her slender neck. Lastly, came the heels. She already worn heels more in the last couple of days than the rest of her life combined. Today figured to be a lot of time spent on her heels... and probably her knees. The heels were bright blue -- they didn't match anything on her outfit, but they sure drew attention to her legs, which she realized was the point. They were stilettos with a strap that ran around her ankle and another that crossed over the top of her foot. They were really cute and sexy. Megan liked them and she liked that the blue heels and yellow shorts reminded her of her school colors. The bright, daring outfit didn't really clash as badly as she thought.

She checked herself head to toe in the mirror one last time, decided she had done her best and was as ready as she was going to be. She was about five minutes early, but headed downstairs, remembering the guys telling her at one point, "to never keep a hard cock waiting." They had filled her head with so many instructions and rules like these, she was surprised at how much she retained and how these rules kept coming back to her. Like maintaining eye contact while sucking cock. It was already so ingrained that it was becoming second nature to her.

"Damn, that's nice, baby girl," Mick said when he saw her. "Spin around, give us a good look."

"I think Rothman should have bought extra, extra small," Harry laughed. "If he did, those shorts would be inside her pussy." They both laughed. Megan smiled. She was more nervous today. The first day had been all new, just jumping in like taking on the high dive at the pool. Yesterday had been extreme, but it was at home, controlled. Today was, as she understood it, going to be a day running all over town in this ridiculous outfit, begging these older men to let her suck their cocks. She might see people she knew. She might be expected to do even more for her daddies, who had already received two blowjobs from her. They were nice and respectful, but would their comfort level make them bolder, more demanding, more dominant? Megan felt like she did before riding a huge new roller coaster -- scared, nervous, ready to turn back and get out of line.

Instead, she did what she always did. She followed the direction of her instructors, her elders. Mick and Harry used the extra five minutes to take some pictures of her in her amazing outfit. She posed as instructed. They wanted "before" pictures, joking about how she might look by the end of the day -- makeup smeared, hair mussed up, used and worn.

"You seem nervous," Harry said as they walked to the car. He would drive her in their car, while Mick drove Hanson's car.

"I am, daddy," Megan admitted.

"What is it?"

"I don't know," Megan said. "The clothes, I guess. And going all over town in these clothes, walking in to homes and offices and stores or wherever and, you know."

"Doing what you were born to do?"

"Yeah," Megan said. "I love it, I really do. I want to suck all their cocks and swallow all their cum. It turns me on so much. I know it will be a good day. I'm just a little anxious."

"That's good, actually," Harry said. "You should be. Not because you're in any danger, but because this is a big day to find out exactly who and what you are. This week is all about finding yourself and defining your future. You are seeing that you have many more options than just going to college for four years and getting a job, aren't you?"

"Yes," Megan said. "So many options. It's scary."

"But exciting," Harry said. "You're a lucky girl. Not everyone has so many choices."

"I know it," Megan said. "Thank you so much for helping me understand what is out there for me. I can't thank you enough."

"Look," Harry said as they drove, "I know we are being pretty demanding, calling you names and making you do things you never thought you would do. But I want you to understand that both Mick and I think you're a great girl. We like you and your parents and we want what's best for you. This training is extreme because it has to be. We know it's more fun for us than it is for you, but it's the only way in one week to make you be the sexual young woman you want to be and to show you what that can do for you. You might very well decide to go to college, get a job and be the girl you have always been. But you might also be a model, a sugar baby, a bimbo, start your own business, be an executive assistant -- there are many ways you can go. That's because you're smart enough and beautiful enough. Now, we're making you slutty and naughty enough. The only way to do that is to push you hard and fuck you harder. You're a good sport and have a good attitude. I can tell you see the positives in this. So, just trust us today. You're going to be uncomfortable and we're going to enjoy seeing you that way. But don't mistake that for thinking that we don't like you or want what's best for you in the long run."

"That's very sweet," Megan said. "I know you guys have my best interests at heart, even though I know you're enjoying this more than I am. I can see that it's not all about you. If it was, you would keep me to yourselves. You're opening new doors for me. I know that and I appreciate it. I apologize if I ever seem ungrateful or untrusting."

"Don't worry," Harry grinned, bringing an end to the solemn talk. "It will be my pleasure to punish you for any inappropriate attitude. You have an extremely spankable ass."

Megan giggled and thanked him for the compliment as they pulled up to Hanson's house. Mick parked Hanson's car in the driveway and Harry parked on the curb. She got out, looking around nervously, then walked over to Mick, who handed her the car keys. "Give these to him, then ask him to feed you," Mick said. "He can touch you and take pictures, but no fucking anything but your mouth. And no damaging your clothes or harming you, obviously. He won't do anything he shouldn't, but if you feel uncomfortable or if he crosses the line, get out or text xx on your phone and we'll be right there. Understand?"

"Yes, sir," Megan said.

"He knows we are on a schedule and he has 30 minutes," Mick said.

"OK," Megan said. She turned and walked up to the door. Hanson was there, waiting for her. He was wearing an unbuttoned Hawaiian shirt and a pair of baggy shorts. Megan didn't know how old he was -- to her anyone older than her dad was just "old". She didn't judge age well. Her dad was 46. Hanson was definitely older, but he was one of those men who probably looked older than he was. He was slender, but in more of a sickly way. He was not muscular and his skin was pale. His hair was thin and wispy, a light brown color that looked like it would turn to gray any day. She thought he looked 70, but figured in reality he was probably in his mid 50s. She had no idea what kind of work he did, if any.

"Her are your keys, sir," Megan smiled.

"Thank you, dear," Hanson said. "Come on in." He waved to the guys, who waited now in their car, then closed the door and followed Megan inside, his eyes locked on her ass. Oh, how he wanted a piece of that one of these days.

"Would you like some water or anything?" he asked.