Meghan: Franco's Trilogy Pt. 02

Story Info
Home alone, Franco gets a visit from his wife's best friend.
4.2k words
4.51
17.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took my time getting back from my half-baked attempt to run off with the love of my life, Janine. My surprise visit was a disaster in some ways, but good in one aspect. It gave me time to think about what I was doing wrong in my life...and how to correct it. I had almost made up my mind. I had concluded that my unconventional desires had led me to neglect my marriage. It hadn't been good for a long, long time. Maybe I should give it one more shot and put my own needs on the back burner. It was probably a rationalization...no one really wants an aging Dom that would soon be resorting to the little blue pill.

I was amazingly calm and less than heartbroken when I arrived. Perhaps I had overestimated my devotion to Janine. "The lord works in mysterious ways," I thought. My body tensed up for a moment as I reflected on the blasphemous context of my Biblical reference. When the bolt of lightning didn't strike me dead, I started to chuckle. "God...am I fucked up or what?"

I pushed the button on the door opener and waited patiently for the thing to roll up. Terry's car was gone. I figured she was out shopping or having a drink after work with her friends. I pulled the car in and closed the door behind me. When I finally made it through the door into the kitchen, I found a note on the counter. "Gone camping with Mom and Dad...see you Sunday night. Love ya, T." Oh well. I dropped my bags and made a beeline for the fridge and pulled out a beer. I drifted into the den and plopped down in my recliner, suddenly realizing how exhausted I was.

I discovered how tired I had been when I woke up. The sun was streaming through the windows. Damn, it was Saturday morning. It was a beautiful spring day, the kind that rekindles the ebbing spirit of youth in an aging married man. You know; the kind of day that makes you kid yourself into thinking you actually know how to work on your car, the ultimate test of manhood. And what better way to relive those good old days than to slide under that sports car you have living in your garage, the one which will one day be totally restored. God forbid it should actually run. After a quick shower and an even quicker breakfast I found myself under my TR-4. I was humming quietly as I relived my youthful carnage, when I heard someone shouting in my kitchen.

"Anyone home?" I instantly recognized Meghan's voice. She was one of my wife's friends. She had obviously let herself in when no one answered the door. I shouted that I was in the garage watched a pair of sandals walk across the floor towards the car. "Where are you?" She stood right next to my pride and joy, obviously unaware I was right below with my head only inches from her perfectly pedicured feet. I was tempted to grab one of her ankles, but changed my mind, fearing she would panic, fall and break something, more than likely my wallet.

I silently inched my head out from under the car and glanced up. I needed to remember for future reference that lying on your back with your head between a woman's feet can be quite enchanting, especially if she is wearing a short sundress. The view was spectacular. Meghan was a big girl, tall, with a lush ass to die for and a set of beautifully muscled legs that looked like they could crush a walnut. Even better, she was wearing the most miniscule pair of panties I had ever seen. Not to mention, that they were made of the sheerest material that could still be qualified as fabric. I realized that this wasn't a prudent thing to be doing, staring at her perfectly shaped and completely shaved pussy. I coughed. She squealed...jumping back quickly while reaching for her heart.

"God damn, Franco...you scared the hell out of me," she shrieked.

"Sorry, Sugar," I mumbled apologetically as I crawled out from under the car. "What can I do for you?" She was still a bit flushed, but had calmed down enough to reply.

"I was looking for your wife. I am bored to death and was looking for someone to hang out with. It is Saturday...golfing with the guys day." She sounded a bit frosted with a hint of loneliness added for good measure. I felt kind of sorry for her. She and her husband were a lot younger than us and I couldn't figure out why her husband enjoyed spending more time with his buddies than with her. She was sexy, hot looking and had always been a lot of fun when we got together. At this stage of our marriage, the weekends had been fuckathons until the kids came along.

"She's not home, Love. When I got home, I found a note that said she had gone to visit my in-laws for the weekend. But you are welcome to pal around with me. Do you know anything about cars?" She laughed and wrinkled her brow.

"Emmmmmmmm...not a lot. Wait, does a lot of experience in the back seat of a Chevy count?"

"You bad girl...you need a spanking." Her brow wrinkled again, but this time it was less pondering and downright angry.

"That reminds me, buster. You got pretty damn frisky at your party last week...smacking my ass like that. You are sooooooooooo bad. I don't know how your wife puts up with you." Her angry resolve crumbled and she started to giggle. "I was so shocked, I was speechless."

"Damn...and I thought you were quiet because you liked it." I grinned as boyishly as a man my age can and shrugged my shoulders.

"Well you bruised me and I had a hell of a time explaining it to Mike. Hell, it's still there. Why on earth did you do it?"

"Because, it was there?" She growled and glared at me, feigning as much anger as she could. "I could kiss it and make it better." I puckered up my lips and leaned forward.

"Acccccccccck...you have no shame. What am I going to do with you?" I cupped my chin in my hand and placed my index finger across my lips as if pondering the answer to her question. I looked her directly into her eyes and cocked my head to the side. I was going to think of another smart-assed remark to add to our banter but something made me lose track of my thoughts. Could it have been her soft brown eyes that stared back into mine, a fiery twinkle in them I hadn't noticed? Suddenly she wasn't just Meghan, my wife's friend. I stared blatantly. God...she was a beautiful woman. "Ok...I did like it."

Those words came out of nowhere. Now I was speechless. And as if reading the confusion in my mind, she continued. "I liked the way your hand felt...I wanted you to do it again." Her expression changed instantly. It was if she had said something that she regretted. Her face flushed and she nervously bit her lower lip. I took a deep breath as another thought entered my mind. The little red guy whispered to me...do it...do it. The little white guy screamed...don't do it...don't do it. I might have been completely wrong with what I was thinking but I couldn't stop myself. She could have been teasing...jerking my chain. God knows what would happen if I was wrong. Fuck. She shuddered when my hand touched her waist. I turned her slowly and gently pushed her body over the hood of my car. It was so quiet you could hear my hand move through the air.

The sound cracked through the air like thunder when I smacked her ass. "Oh my god," she whimpered. "What am I doing?" I smacked her again. This time she only moaned and arched her hips back for more. I sensed a dark, hidden secret had been exposed and it took only a second to take this moment further. I flipped her dress up over her hips. Her tiny thong left her lush cheeks completely bare. I slapped her again...and again, until her once milky-white flesh had turned a brilliant red. Her breathing was ragged and her moans of pleasure grew louder and louder as I hit her harder and harder.

By then my cock was straining against the front of my jeans. There was still time to back out, walk away before I did something that would change our lives completely. Fuck, she was my wife's best friend. But Meghan had been right. I had no shame. A second later, my jeans were open, her panties somewhere on the floor of my garage and my cock buried ball deep into the tightest and wettest pussy I had ever fucked. I had barely found a steady rhythm when her body stiffened.

"Oh my god," she screamed. "I'm cumming...fuck...I'm cumming." Nothing like this had ever happened to me before. Her incredible pussy gripped my like a vise and within seconds of stuffing my achingly hard cock into this beautiful woman, an incredibly violent orgasm washed over her body. There was no control, no subtle or sophisticated techniques to stand in the way of raw, unbridled passion. Just knowing I had made her cum so quickly made my ball juice instantly boil over and explode into her hungry cunt.

Suddenly, somewhere in my totally frazzled brain, a thought flashed through its overloaded circuits. "Fuck...what if she gets..." But I couldn't pull out...I didn't even slow down. Every muscle in my body focused on driving my cock deeper and deeper into her womb. There was nothing I could do but cum. She screamed as stream after stream of hot, potent sperm splashed against the walls of her cunt.

Slowly, our bodies began to calm down. Our ragged breathing finally smoothed out and returned to normal. She pushed herself up straight and leaned back into my chest as my arms circled her waist. "What the hell just happened?" she whispered.

"I don't know...but whatever it was, it was incredible." I slid my hands up and cupped her large breasts in my hands, squeezing them gently, molding them like warm putty. She tilted her head to the side and I kissed the smooth nape of her neck, moving my lips up to her ear and gently tugging the soft lobe. She shivered slightly then pushed my hands away from her tits. A moment of doubt crossed my mind but my disappointment quickly disappeared when she slid the straps of her dress from her shoulders and pulled her arms free. The top of her dress dropped to her waist. You could almost hear me smile when she put my hands back in place and held them there with her own. She was quiet for a moment then turned her face to mine, kissing me lightly on the cheek.

"Franco, you're still inside me. Are you ever planning on taking it out? Not that it doesn't feel wonderful." She giggled softly and rolled her hips gently against my loins. I pressed my lips to her ear and whispered.

"Not unless you promise me that this won't be the last time." I arched my hips forward and pushed it deeper into her cum filled pussy. I flexed my rapidly hardening cock and began to pump it in and out very slowly. She moaned and squeezed me with her incredible vaginal muscles.

"Do you mean today...or tomorrow?" she groaned. I laughed and nuzzled her neck.

"We have the rest of this weekend...and the next if I remember correctly."

"Then why don't we find someplace a little more comfortable. And maybe, we can make it last a little longer." She giggled and pulled away from me and headed into the house.

We finally made it to the guest room. I had a little shred of conscience left. It would have been pretty cold to fuck her in the same bed I fucked my wife. However, as we passed the door to the master bedroom, the possibilities of the three of us did creep into my wicked mind. Good grief, I really didn't have any shame.

I closed the door and locked it, just in case we had another uninvited guest walk into my house. When I turned around, she was already completely naked, sitting on the bed with her heels pulled up and resting on the edge; her arms wrapped around her knees. I watched her as I took off my own clothes, taking a moment to let her beauty soak in. She didn't let my cock out of her sight. She looked pleased, staring at it intently, as if examining and recording the details of its size and shape. Meghan finally looked up at me and smiled.

"Damn...You are really big, Franco. I mean really, really big. No wonder your wife is always smiling. "

"But, perhaps you should know that you have the tightest pussy I have ever fucked." She blushed slightly and bit her lower lip.

"Well, that's not all that's tight," she quipped, her blush spreading from head to toe. "God," she laughed. "Did I just say that?"

"I think you did, lover. Might that mean I am going to find out?" I let my eyes travel over her body and slowly moved towards her. She leaned back on her elbows and let her knees open slowly. Her outer lips were swollen, glistening in the soft light that spilled through the window. Cum leaked out between the puffy petals and slowly trickled down into the crack of her ass.

"Maybe she," she teased. "But tell me, are you squeamish?" I immediately caught onto what she had in mind and grinned knowingly. She reached between her legs and ran her fingers along the slit, coating scooping up as much cum as she could. She smiled wickedly, then brought her fingers to her lips and slowly licked off every drop. "Emmmmmmmm...Hungry?" I shook my head yes and knelt down on the floor, positioning myself between her legs. "Eat this pussy, Baby, and it's yours whenever you want it." I was starving by then and simply dropped my head down and pushed my face into her pussy. She groaned as my mouth attacked her cum filled cunt. "Oh shit," she screamed. "God I love it. Eat me you nasty fucker...it's all yours Baby...fuck."

The mixture of our juices filled my mouth as I pushed my tongue up into her body. I savored the curious mixture, and fed on her silky flesh like a starving man. Our combined juices were salty and slightly tart. We tasted delicious, and I sucked every drop I could find into my mouth. When her pussy was completely clean, I searched for the bit that had dripped into the crack of her ass. I slid my hands under her hips and lifted her lush cheeks upward, letting my tongue slide down into the warm crevice. She squealed in pleasure as my tongue licked away the creamy juice, gasping as the tip of my tongue found her crinkly asshole. I curled my tongue, making it stiff, and plunged it into the tight ring.

"Yesssssssssss," she screamed. "God I love that...yes...yes...yesssssssssssssss. God you're nasty, you wicked bastard...don't stop, god don't stop." I pushed my tongue in as far as I could, swirling it around, tasting her anal juices as I tongue fucked her greasy chute. She began to buck her ass against my tongue, wildly churning her hips as her moaning grew louder and louder. I sensed she was about to cum again and ground my face against her pussy, making sure it rubbed against her clit as my tongue continued its relentless assault on her asshole. Suddenly she screamed and locked her legs around my head, holding me tight against her as she thrashed her hips in the air.

Finally, she began to calm down and let her ass back down onto the mattress. Her legs slid from around my shoulders and hung limply off the bed. I pulled myself up and over her body and lay on the bed, tugging her gently up into my arms. We lay on our sides, facing each other. She finally opened her eyes, and stared into mine. She was glowing, a satisfied look on her face, but her eyes still fiery, hungry for more.

"You can't imagine how badly I needed that...damn, you." She laughed softly and stroked my chest lightly with her finger tips. "I know I shouldn't tell you, but he won't eat me. He thinks it's dirty. And just so you know...he's not half as big. It's a good thing he makes a lot of money." She giggled, reached down and squeezed my cock. It was ready for more and began to tingle as her hand moved up and down its length.

"Careful, Baby...it might go off accidentally," I warned her.

"Is it me...making it this hard? Lie to me."

"There's no need to lie, Baby...It's all you." She smiled and squeezed me one last time. Then, she put her hand against my chest and pushed me onto my back. She rolled her body over mine and straddled my hips, sitting straight up, her hands resting on her thighs. She looked majestic sitting astride my body. She slid her hands up and cupped her enormous tits in her hands, lifting one to her lips and sucking her thick nipple into her mouth.

"You like them, lover? They come with the package." I grunted out something I can't remember and ground my steely hard cock up against her ass. "You need it don't you Baby. Let's make my earlier 'maybe' a yes," she whispered. "But take it easy, Baby...I've never had anything that big in my tight little ass." I thought about turning her over, but before I could move, she sat up on her knees and reached back, taking my cock in her warm hand. She guided the swollen head between her cheeks and pressed the tip against her crinkly bud. Her eyes locked onto mine as she slowly dropped her hips, impaling her bowels on my cock, one rock hard inch at a time.

Her mouth opened and a loud moan escaped. "Oh fuckkkkkkkkkkk," she hissed. "Oh god, Baby, you're packing me tight. Fuck, you feel like you're in my throat." Her cheeks finally hit the tops of my thighs and her body became completely still. She waited, getting used to the feel of my cock inside her ass then began to rock her hips back and forth. Her sphincters felt like a cock ring around the base of my throbbing meat. I had never felt anything like it...her asshole gripped me like a vise. "Sweet Jesus, your dick is huge. Why did we wait so long...fuck."

Gradually, she began lifting her hips up and down, until she was posting on my cock full throttle. She would draw her body up until only the tip was inside her ass then slam back down, driving it in like a battering ram. Her ass felt like it was moving in four directions at the same time and all I could do was lay there, my body a mass of quivering jelly. She was the wildest fuck I had ever encountered.

Her hands dug into my chest, clawing like a wild animal, her nails leaving furrows across my chest I could never explain away. But I didn't care. It was like the first fuck I had ever had, combined with everyone after that. The pleasure was almost too much to bear. I was so fucking hot my ball juice was turning into steam...I had to cum soon or my nuts would explode. We were getting close...very close. And the harder and faster we fucked, more and more filth poured out of her mouth.

"Tell me you love my ass you mother-fucker...tell me," she begged.

"Of course I love your dirty ass, you nasty bitch. It's the tightest ass I have ever fucked, you little slut. Do you love my cock? Do you?" I screamed.

"Fuck yes...God I love your meat, Baby. I love the way it fills my nasty ass, the way it churns my guts inside out. Fuck me harder, Baby...hurt me, rip my ass open with that big fucking cock. Oh fuck, I'm going to cum...god damn, fuck me harder...oh fuck...faster." She fell against me, flattening those huge tits of hers against my chest. Her hips moved faster, pumping my cock with short, rapid strokes. "Nowwwwwwwwwwww, Baby...fuck...fuck...oh fuck." Her pronouncement was music to my ears. It was time to let go.

I lifted my hips off the bed and drove my cock as deep as I could into her hungry ass, digging my fingers into her cheeks as I relinquished control and let my cum explode deep inside her bowels. We growled and screamed and hissed and clawed our way through the most mind blowing orgasm of the century. She was whimpering like a child when we finally came down and clung to my body like a second skin. We lay still for several minutes.

Finally she moved, sliding her body up mine slowly until my totally spent cock slipped from her asshole. I could feel my cum dripping down onto my groin and flowing slowly down over my balls, seeping into every nook and cranny along the way. She lifted her head and looked into my eyes. She started to say something but turned her head away. I gently turned her face back to mine.

"Go ahead, Baby. Say what you were going to say." Her eyes misted up and tears began to run down her cheeks. "What the hell is going on, lover?"

"Oh God, Franco...I am so sorry. I wasn't supposed to say a word, but fuck, you'll find out sooner or later."

12