Meghna

Story Info
She was a faithful housewife until her ex reentered her life.
13.1k words
4.19
112.2k
89
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sadhu213
sadhu213
175 Followers

All the characters in the fiction were imaginary and the creation of authors mind.

*****

Meghna was a very attractive woman in her late twenties. She was married to Vikram, who was a doctor and living a happy life with her hubby and his sister, Simran. Meghna was very beautiful and has a nice ripe figure which could turn around every man she passes by. Her charming face, long hair and the slender but full body were a treat to watch. Specially her two full boobs, flat tummy and the big round bottom could make it impossible for anyone to turn his eyes from her. In fact, she was a prize trophy in her college years. However, she came from a decent family and knew to keep her honor intact. Although all the boys in her college wished to get close to her, she never gave them any chance that much and she never mixed with the boys that much too. The single exception was Rajesh, who was two years senior of her college.

Meghna and Rajesh were in relation for around 7 years. She really loved him. Rajesh was also quite handsome, tall and intelligent too. Meghna was crazy for him those days and she spends most of her times with him. They got too close and had sex as well. They intended to get married after Rajesh got himself a decent job. But things went all wrong after Rajesh didn't find any job despite all his try. Things got worse when Meghna's family started to pressure her to have been married. She persuaded her family for around two years, and eventually surrendered after Rajesh failed to secure a job within that period. Meghna's family arranged her marriage to Vikram, who was a doctor and well settled guy. She said good bye to Rajesh and they wished good luck to each other. They promised each other that if they ever meet again in the future, they'll not disclose about their relationship to anybody.

So Meghna got married to Vikram, who also loved her very much. It's been three years passed since she left Rajesh. Meghna lost all contact about Rajesh after her marriage. Meghna started to like Vikram, who was a very caring husband. They were just three people in the house. Meghna, Vikram and his sister Simran. Simran was also around Meghna's age and the two women mingled quite good. Simran was quite fun loving and jolly and she keeps the house warm with her presence. Slowly Meghna forgot her past with Rajesh and started enjoying the life in her hand. Things were fine, until Simran invited her boy friend for dinner in their house.

Simran was working in the local college as a lecturer and meet her new boy friend at a college function there. He was a renown writer and she loved his books very much. So when she took his number after their introduction, it didn't take long before they got close pretty soon. So she asked him for dinner, so she can introduce him to her brother and Meghna, her sister-in-law.

Meghna was shocked to see the guy with Simran. It's no one else but Rajesh. She was dumbfound when she saw Rajesh entered their house. Rajesh also looked a bit surprised to see her, but he didn't show any sign of recognizing her. Meghna also remembered their promise and acted normal. Simran introduced Rajesh to her and Vikram and she greeted him normally, as if she never saw him before. Things went on smoothly and, on the dinner table, Simran told Vikram her wish to get married with Rajesh. Vikram was happy as Rajesh was a good choice with a nice job and a reputation of famous writers. Actually, Vikram was also quite fond of his books and he was more than happy to give his sister's hand to Rajesh. Meghna felt a bit awkward as she realized that she now has to live with her ex-boy friend hanging around her house. But she didn't show it and clapped with agreement.

So, soon Simran and Rajesh got married and Rajesh become a regular visitor at their house. Although they got quiet and alone on many occasions, but Rajesh never said or tried to do anything fishy with her. Slowly, Meghna also got used to get comfortable with him and feel comfortable around him. She thought Rajesh has also flushed out their old memories from his head and he'll not try to do anything silly with her. Soon they become good in-laws and live happily with each other.

However, Meghna was wrong about Rajesh. Rajesh never forgot her for a single moment. He missed her love and company from the day they parted. Specially he missed those long steamy sex with her. And from the very first day he saw her at Simran's house, his urge for her ignited in him again. After her marriage, Meghna grows precise amounts of fats on her sexy ripe body, which made her look even more curvy and hot. Though Rajesh never tried anything so far, he felt his cook jump into life, everytime he got near her. Simran was also good in bed, but she was not like Meghna. Meghna was something different. He missed the silky touch of her thighs wrapping around his waist when he was used to put his long hard dick in her moist love hole. Rajesh miss the feel of his hands cupping her nice round ass cheeks, as she used to ride him on top and fucked his cock with her juicy pussy. Rajesh also misses the tight but velvety grip of her moist warm pussy on his cock. And so, he chose to check on her, whether she still misses him or not.

So one day, when Vikram was out in his clinic and Simran in her college, Rajesh went to their house. When he pushed the calling bell, as expected, Meghna opened the door.

"Hi."

"Oh, Rajesh. Come in, please." Meghna welcomed him a bit nervously. Till date, Rajesh never came alone to their house. She walked inside as Rajesh followed her, admiring her sexy figure from behind. Meghna walked to the living room and showed Rajesh the sofa to sit.

"What'll you take? Tea, coffee?" Meghna asked him as she about to leave for the kitchen.

"Nothing. Just don't take the trouble. I just come to talk to you." Rajesh asked her, waving her to stop with his hand. Meghna stopped and walked back to the sofa opposite him.

"What do you wish to talk? You remember our promise not disclose our past. Now what?" Meghna asked him as she sat on the sofa.

"No Megha, I'm not here to discuss our past. I just want to ask you are you happy?" Rajesh asked her with a smile.

"Yes I'm happy. Why?"

"Nothing. I just wanted to know since I didn't get the chance to ask you. I'm happy that you are happy." Rajesh replied with a smile.

"So that's it?" Meghna asked him.

"Yes. Why? What else did you expect?" Rajesh smiled.

"Well nothing."

"What? You wanted me to ask something else?" Rajesh tried to open up her mind.

"Not at all. What would I want to ask you?" Meghna tried to end the topic. She realized Rajesh's intention of trying to take the conversation in a different direction.

"I don'y know. You tell."

"Phew, it's better I make some tea for us both. I like to have a tea at this time." Meghna got up and went to the kitchen. When she set the pot on the gas, she thought about Rajesh. "What is he doing here. Is he trying to flirt with me again? But I'm a married woman now. I can'st betray my husband and my sister-in-law."

Meanwhile, Rajesh also got up from the sofa and came behind her to the kitchen. He saw her standing near the stove and lost in her thoughts, looking out through the window. He was at the kitchen door and admired her nice curvy body from behind. Meghna was wearing a light yellow saree, which wrapped around her body so tight that it reveals each and every ups and downs of her ripe body in full display. Rajesh looked at her smooth white back, which was on full display as she was wearing a small blouse and knotted the saree quite low on her waist. Then he slowly lowered his gaze down on her back to her exposed waist line. Rajesh was glad to see that Meghna still maintain her trim and tight waist. Then he lowered his eyes further down, from her waist curve to her rounded bottoms. Meghna had a very sexy ass when she was in college. Now as she gained little weight, her nice round bum looks even sexier to Rajesh. The thin cotton saree was wrapped so tight on her body that Rajesh even could see the partition of her ass cheeks through it. The more he gazed on her plump ass, more he grows crazy about her. He could feel his dick growing hard by just watching her from behind.

Rajesh silently stepped in to the kitchen and stood behind her. Meghna still not aware of his presence behind her. Rajesh was only a foot behind her. He could smell the lovely perfume of her body which ignited the fire inside him. And all of a sudden he stepped forward and grabbed her from behind.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Meghna tried to break free from his grip as she was surprised by his attack. She tried to take off his hands holding around her belly and twisted herself in his grip to break free. But Rajesh hold her in his strong grip and pinned her with his body weight on the kitchen table. Meghna felt helpless and weak as he pressed himself on her and his hands started to roam free on her flat tummy. She was trying to push him off her, pushing the table with her hands. But that made Rajesh more elated as he can feel her soft warm ass pressing hard against his erect cock. When Meghna feels that her effort was not helping her cause, instead offering him more pleasure, she stopped her push.

"Please Rajesh, stop it. It's not good." Helplessly, she begged him to stop. Rajesh was now totally in control of her. He ran his hands all over her front body, from her belly to her nice boobs above her blouse. He lowered his head on her shoulder and started kissing her neck. Meghna felt a jolt ran through her as she felt his hot kisses on her back. She tried to stop his hands from holding her breasts, but she could nothing about his hard on poking right at her ass.

"Stop it Rajesh. It's not fair. I'm somebody else's wife now. Please Rajesh. We can't do this." Meghna pleaded him as she tried to remove his hands from her chest. Rajesh was in no mood to listen to her. He was completely lost in the pleasure of feeling her gorgeous body again after such a long time. He removed the saree from her shoulder and exposed her bare shoulders for his kisses. His one hand started to maul her tender boobs and the other traveled down to her flat tummy.

Meghna felt her body getting warm with his touches as his hand roamed over her navel and slid further down to her lower belly. She's getting weaker by each passing moment as Rajesh's hands sparked the lost fire in her body too. Meghna's husband Vikram was a good lover, but not a good fucker like Rajesh. Sometimes, she did miss those old times when she and Rajesh used to had long steamy sex in his bachelor apartment. Now as she felt his hard on poking on her ass and his hands mauling her forcefully in his tight grip, Meghna's body started to like it. She could feel her pussy moistening up with the feel of Rajesh big bulge rubbing against her ass.

"Please Rajesh, it's not right." Meghna pleaded him again. But she was amazed by the softness of her own voice. She was losing the battle with her body which started to like Rajesh touches after such a long time. Rajesh also realised her condition. He held her face with his one hand and turned her head back to him. He saw her eyes were all in tears and her face was red with both shame and passion. He held her head tight and lowered his mouth to her lips.

"Ooommmm, Nooo." Meghna hissed as he kissed her forcefully. Meghna tried to remove his hand from her head with both her hands. Then Rajesh slide his other hand on her lower belly further down and stuck his fingers into her petticoat. And before Meghna could stop his hand, he slide in his hand into her saree and groped her panty cladding pussy. Meghna was helpless now. On one hand, she need to stop him from kissing her and the other, she had to stop his hand fondling her pussy, which was now hot and moist. And before she decides her priority, Rajesh put his fingers under her wet panty and touched her hot pussy mound.

"Oommhh, stop." Meghna tried to speak, but her words were blocked by Rajesh's kiss. She held his hand under her saree and tried to pull it out, but unable to match his strength and stop him from fondling her wet pussy with his fingers. Meghna felt her legs getting weak as Rajesh's fingers on her pussy sends an extreme sensation all over her body. She could feel her nipples getting erect with the growing desire to be fucked by Rajesh again. She twisted her body in her futile attempt to free herself, but couldn't succeed as Rajesh had her in his vice like grip. Meghna was badly trapped between Rajesh and the kitchen table. Then Rajesh put his finger in her moist pussy hole.

"Uuunnhhh, noooooo." Meghna muffled as her mouth was covered with Rajesh's. She tried to push his hand off her pussy, but Rajesh didn't stop and parted her wet pussy lips with his finger and pushed the middle finger in her moist pussy. Meghna felt like her pussy was going to explode as Rajesh's finger gone inside her pussy and started to finger her wet hole. Then Rajesh left her head and moved his other hand to fondle her now hard boobs. Meghna twisted and jerked her body as she was getting weak with growing arousal inside her body. She now lost count of time and place. She forgot about Vikram and her marriage. Now her body wanted to have the big stiff cock, poking right at her ass from such a long time.

When Rajesh realized that her resistance was gone, he moved his hand from her boobs, down to her legs to reach her saree. He grabbed the cloth in his hand and began to pull the garment up. He was constantly fingering her pussy with his other hand. Meghna was totally lost in her thought now. She felt like she was in a trance as her saree and petticoat lifted up and his hand goes under the hem of her garment. A chill ran through her spine as she felt his fingers running over her naked thigh. When he didn't get any objection from her, Rajesh moved his other hand from her pussy and put it under her dress from the other side. Now his both hands were on her legs and climbing up, pulling the clothes along with them. Soon, Rajesh had her saree and the petticoat lifted up to her waist, exposing her creamy white thighs and the full round ass. Meghna felt like all her strengths gone and submitted herself into his hand. Rajesh hold her dress with his one hand and with the other he put pressure on the back of her head, pushing her down to a bending position. Meghna didn't resist at all and let her upper body bend and rest on the kitchen table. She felt like she dreaming when he tucked his fingers into the waistband of her panty and pulled out the tiny clothe from her waist and pulled down to her legs and exposed her naked pussy. Then she heard the sound of the zipper pulling and closed her eyes as she felt him positioning behind her.

"Honk, honk." Suddenly a familiar car horn catches their ear.

"Its Vikram." Meghna said nervously. Immediately Rajesh left her and stepped back. Meghna stood straight and pulled down her saree. Rajesh put his still hard cock hurriedly in his trousers and went out of the kitchen. Meghna saw her panty lying on the floor and picked it up. She quickly straightened her dress and hairs and tried to calm her breaths down.

Rajesh came back to the living room and sat on a sofa. He took a magazine from the table and tried to regain his composer. His heart was still pounding and cock was still throbbing from the sight of Meghna's beautiful ass and pussy after so long time. He took some deep breaths to cool himself down. Last thing he wanted would be Vikram caught them red-handed.

"Hey Rajesh. When did you come?" Vikram entered and asked him with a smile.

"Just few minutes ago. I had some work at some place near and thought to say hi to Meghna bhabi." Rajesh replied, keeping his voice as normal as he can. His heart was still pounding so fast that he was afraid of Vikram may also hear it.

"Good. So where is bhabi?"

"She is in the kitchen, making tea."

"Oh nice. I also like to have one cup."

"Yes I know. Thats why I made three." Meghna replied as she entered the room with a tray in her hand. She put the tray on the table and looked at Rajesh.

"Ok guys, help yourself." Meghna announced, taking a cup from the tray for herself. Rajesh and Vikram took one each and sipped on their drink.

"Yes, you have to admit Rajesh that Meghna is really a good tea maker." Vikram said looking at Meghna.

"I agree. And since Simran is not here, I can say that Meghna bhabi really makes some good tea." Rajesh said and they all laughed at it.

"So dear, what brings you so early today?" Meghna asked Vikram.

"Oh I forget. Actually I've come to collect some important paper of one of my clients. Sorry guys, I just have to leave fast. You two enjoy the tea." Vikram said and went inside to get his thing. Then he came out quickly and said bye to Rajesh and Meghna and left as fast as he came. Now again Meghna and Rajesh were alone. Rajesh looked at her and she turned her eyes from him.

"I'm sorry Meghna. I just got carried away too much. You know I missed you since you left me. And till today I am not able to take you out of my heart."

"Please Rajesh. Just leav now. I don't want to say anything. Just leav." Meghna replied with a hard voice.

" Please Meghna, just try to understand. I didn't have any intention of doing what happened. I just could not control my emotions today. I don't know about you, but I still love you the same way."

"But Rajesh we are married now. You just can't do this to me."

"Yes we are married, but that doesn't change anything. In my mind, you are still the first love of my life. Yes I do love Simran too, but still, she can't take your place ever."

"Thats not good Rajesh. It means you are cheating Simran."

"I don't know. May be I'm. But still I can't stop myself from loving you. I don't know what you think about me. May be you also do have some feelings left for me. Otherwise you would have told Vikram everything."

"I don't have any feelings for you. And I didn't say anything as I don't want to creat a mess of my marriage. Now please go home and don't come here alone again."

"I'm sorry Meghna. Please forgive me. I promise it won't happen again."

"Just go Rajesh. You just leave now."

Rajesh got up and went out.

...

Things went on normally after that for a few days. Rajesh never came back alone to her house alone again. Meghna thought he understood that what he was thinking was not proper and also illicit. She was relieved to see him act normal around her from the next time. But Meghna was mistaken as Rajesh never let out the thought of taking her again. Although Meghna denied it, but Rajesh still knew she must have a soft corner for him till date. Otherwise he wouldn't have succeeded so far with her that day. Had not it been Vikram came right at that time, he would have had her right there that day. So he was only waiting for the right moment, to get her alone in the house again. And he didn't need to wait too long for that.

Say it luck or the destiny of Meghna, Rajesh got a golden opportunity to be back alone in their house again. Simran had to go out of town for ten days as she was taking the college team for the annual excursion trip. Since Rajesh have to live alone, Vikram suggested that he should come to their house for dinner everyday. Simran also requested Meghna to take care of Rajesh and she couldn't refuse it. So Rajesh came every evening to their house and leave after the dinner. Meghna was relieved that at least he wasn't staying there. But all her comfort was gone when she heard Vikram asking Rajesh on the third night that instead of going up and down from his house for the dinner, he should come and stay with them till Simran returns. As first, Rajesh politely rejected his offer and said he didn't want to be a burden on them.

"Come on Rajesh. What burden. We are family now. And we'll glad to have you here. What do you say Meghna?" Vikram asked Meghna.

sadhu213
sadhu213
175 Followers