Memories of a Holiday Slut Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later, Lucy and I went back to our hotel. Our clothes were still wet, so we'd slipped back into our bikinis for the short walk back. We shared a bath, and planned our evening as Lucy lay back against me. We'd arranged to meet Tom and Matt in the hotel bar, but just had time for something to eat before hand.

While Lucy went back to her room to find some clothes for the evening, I stretched out naked on the bed, my eyes shut as I thought back over the last week. The ache I'd had a week a go was almost gone now. A delicious grin crossed my face as I reached for my pussy, as I told myself that just one more night of fun should sort that out.....

When Lucy got back, we dressed carefully. I watched as Lucy slipped on a thong that hid almost nothing, before pulling a close fitting dress over her head. I helped her pull the shimmering material down, loving the way it clung to her in all the right places before ending half way down her thighs.

I pulled on a thong as well, followed by a black mini skirt that left little of my legs to the imagination. Still topless, I stood by my wardrobe and looked through the few clothes I hadn't worn. I felt Lucy behind me, reaching around to cup my breasts as her mouth moved slowly across my shoulder and onto my neck. I turned in her arms, kissing her deeply, her nipples pressing against mine even through her dress. Eventually I pulled away from her, whispering "later" as I turned back to the wardrobe and pulled out a black lacy, almost see through, top.

I slipped on a black bra that matched my thong before pulling the top over my head. We finished off our hair and put on a dash of makeup before heading downstairs to the restaurant. We shared a bottle of wine with our meal, both of us eating as if we hadn't been fed for days. Afterwards, we went to the bar, slid up onto a couple of bar stools and ordered another bottle of wine.

Tom and Matt arrived soon afterwards, so we got another couple of glasses, and took the bottle of wine over to a table. Over the next hour, we chatted and laughed, letting a sense of anticipation build up. I don't know who suggested a swim, but we all agreed it was good idea – until Tom pointed out that the pool was closed, and that we didn't have any costumes with us. Lucy solved both problems.

"I bet the roof pool isn't locked up," she said knowingly, "and we can always go skinny dipping."

It almost sounded like a challenge, and we all quickly reached forward to finish our drinks. But before we finished them, Lucy called out as she saw her brother Jake across the room. He grinned as he saw us, and headed across to join us, a girl in tow. As I watched them, I thought back to the previous night, and the unusual closeness in their family, my pussy throbbing as I wondered how much the girl with Jake knew.

As they stood by us, and Jake and Lucy made the introductions, I realised how beautiful she – Maria - was. She was quite tall and statuesque. I guessed that she was Spanish, her long hair jet black. Her lips were red and full, her body firm and curvy, her simple red dress hugging her just enough to show those curves off. I looked across at Lucy, at the look in her eye.

"We're just off to go skinny dipping," she announced, "want to join us?"

Again, it was almost a challenge. Jake looked at Maria, who looked at us, and then nodded as she smiled at us. We all stood up, laughing and chatting nervously as we headed towards the lift in reception. I veered off and went to the bathroom, telling the others that I'd catch them up. As I came out a few minutes later, I bumped straight into two men and almost fell as the wine I'd been drinking began to catch up with me. They caught me, their hand strong on my arms.

"Fancy seeing you here...."

I looked up at Pete, who I hadn't seen since my first night on holiday.

"You remember Ian?" he continued.

I recognised him then – they had come over on the same plane as me. Pete was stood close to me, his hand still on my arm, and I was all too aware of his presence. My pussy tingled as visions of our night together, of his gorgeous cock, flicked through my mind. Without thinking, I nodded in the direction of the others and announced that were all off for swim.

"Want to join us?" I finished.

Two minutes later, the original four of us had grown to eight. We all squeezed into the lift, and I immediately felt a hand on my ass. I looked at Lucy, who just grinned. This was going to be fun.

The lift went straight up to the roof. As the doors slid open, we were confronted by a low wall with a gate in it, and a sign saying "Closed". Lucy looked at Jake, who immediately stepped forward, and pulled himself up onto the wall. We watched as he dropped out of sight.

"No way," I said, looking at the wall, "am I climbing that."

But even as I spoke, the gate swung open, and a grinning Jake beckoned us forward. I looked at Lucy, who just smiled at me. Clearly this wasn't the first time they'd been for a swim at night! I followed the rest of them through the gate, and looked around while Jake carefully closed it behind us. The moon was quite bright, and I could clearly see the pool in the middle of the roof, with a patio area littered with sun beds around it, and then a garden that surrounded the whole area, covering the rest of the roof.

By the time I got to the pool, some of the men had already stripped off. As I joined Lucy we saw a flash of bronzed skin as Tom and Matt dived in, Pete and Ian not far behind them. They swam back to edge, calling for us to join then, whistling as Lucy and I pulled our clothes off and jumped in after them. As I surfaced, I looked up just in time to see Jake and Maria join us, his cock waving as he ran to the pool, her beautiful breasts bouncing lightly as she ran with him.

We swam around for a few moments, but then the fun began as we started playing around, hands everywhere as we chased and caught each other, all of us reaching out for whatever, for whoever, we could, for breasts and cocks, for ass and pussy.

I caught sight of Jake and Maria in one corner of the pool on their own, perhaps still a little unsure. But then Jake lifted her onto the edge of the pool. They were at the shallow end, and as he stood up I could quite clearly see his hard cock jutting out from his strong body. Maria reached for him, pulling him closer as she perched on the edge of the pool. I watched transfixed as he slid into her, as his cock disappeared, as their soft groans echoed around us.

Glancing around, I saw Lucy stood half way along the pool, talking to Ian and Tom as they climbed out of the water. As they sat down on the edge, she reached for their cocks, sucking one while she stroked the other, then swapping over as they each took their turn to fuck her eager mouth.

I reached for Pete as he moved beside me, holding his thick, hard cock as he pulled me to him, as our mouths crushed together. I felt someone – it had to be Matt – behind me, his cock hard against my ass as his hands came around me to hold my breasts. I twisted in Pete's arms, kissing Matt as I reached for his cock. I kissed them both again, holding their cocks under the water.

Over Pete's shoulder, I saw that Lucy was out of the water now, riding Tom's cock as he lay on a sun bed close to the pool, while he pulled on her taut nipples. Ian was beside them, his fingers entwined in her hair as he held her, as she sucked on his cock. I stared for a moment, at the way Lucy's mouth was stretched around his thick shaft, at the length of him as he pulled back. As I stared, I knew I had to have him later.

Pete and Matt had backed me into the corner of the pool, and with the help of Pete's hands on my hips, I was soon sat on the edge. The water was too deep for them to fuck me there, so Pete bent down and pulled my legs apart, his tongue driving straight into my pussy. Matt climbed out and knelt beside me, getting me to lean back so that he could suck my erect nipples while I stroked his cock.

My body was tingling all over from their attention, my pussy on fire – but still I wanted, needed more. I told Matt to lie down at the edge of the pool, and then quickly knelt over him. I sucked his cock deep into my mouth, my breasts filling his hands as he reached out to me. I pushed my pussy down onto his mouth, feeling his tongue where Pete's had been only moments before. I felt water dripping on me as Pete knelt behind me, his cock rubbing against my ass and then my pussy.

We both moaned as he slipped inside my body, filling my pussy with his gorgeous cock. I pushed back against him, wanting him deeper. He started to fuck me, slowly, then harder, faster. I moaned as he pounded into me, my cries muffled by Matt's cock. I felt Matt's mouth on my clit, and the thought of his tongue so close to Pete's driving cock sent another rush of lust through me. And then I felt his mouth move lower. Pete moaned behind me as he felt Matt's tongue slid along his cock with every thrust.

Through the cloud of my own lust I could hear the sounds of the others - Jake and Maria as they fucked on the edge of the pool; Lucy as Ian fucked her mouth, as she rode Tom's cock, Tom and Ian as they pumped into her. But that was forgotten as my body was rocked by my own orgasm, as waves of pleasure washed through me, as Matt's cum shot into my mouth, as Pete buried his cock deep inside me, his cock pumping cum.

I slumped against Matt as Pete eased his cock out of me. As I slowly sat up, Matt flicked his tongue across my pussy one last time before Pete pulled me to my feet. I hugged him quickly, sliding my hand along his still wet cock. Matt joined us, and I held them both, kissing them both before moving across to join the others.

Maria and Jake were walking across from the far end of the pool. I looked at her, wanting her, my eyes catching hers as they came to join us. I kissed Jake, reaching for his cock as well, feeling Maria's juices on him. I led them all over to Lucy and the others, who were busy dragging a few sun beds together.

We all plunged back into the pool, washing away the cum and juices, before lounging around on the sun beds for a while, chatting and laughing as we got our breath back, all of us wanting more as our eyes and hands moved over each others naked bodies. Someone said something about a drink. At first nobody seemed to keen to get dressed and go and get something for us all, but as soon as Lucy suggested that "the girls" would give him something special when he got back, there were a lot of volunteers.

Ian won, and I went with him to hunt around for his clothes amongst the piles strewn across the patio. He pulled on his tee shirt and shorts, and still naked I went with him to the gate.

"Don't forget our promise," I murmured as I reached up to kiss him softly on the lips.

"As if I could!" he told me, his mouth almost touching mine.

As our lips touched, I reached down, meaning to only give his cock a quick squeeze through his shorts as a reminder of what was to come. But as soon as I felt his heat, I couldn't help myself – I just had to feel him in my hand. And as soon as I'd slipped my hand inside his shorts and felt his hot, hard cock, I had to have him – there and then.

With a groan, I yanked the front of his loose fitting shorts down, freeing his cock. With a groan of pure lust, Ian spun me around and pushed be towards a low wall that ran alongside the pathway. I reached for it, grabbing the edge as I leant over, my ass in the air, my pussy wet and inviting. Ian drove his cock into me, taking my breath away as he plunged deep inside me. He reached for my breasts, holding them tight to my body as he fucked me wildly, as I cried out, as I came again. His cum was hot as it poured into me, filling me, escaping from my body as it mixed with my juices, as he slammed into me.

When Ian was still, I stood up slowly, his cock still inside me, his hands on my breasts. I twisted my head around and kissed him, only turning to face him when his cock had slipped out of me. I bent down and give his cock a quick suck, and then tucked him back in his shorts. Moments later he was gone. I left the gate slightly open so that he could get back in, and then went back to join the others.

I quickly saw that I wasn't the only who was having fun. As I walked back, I saw Maria and Lucy kneeling down, the other four men grouped around them. They were sucking or stroking each of the cocks in front of them, pulling on them, swapping from one to another, trying to suck two at once, all of them moaning with pleasure. I stood in the shadows and watched, my hands quickly straying to my breasts and clit, then down further to my pussy.

I saw Pete pulling Maria to one side, and then her straddling him as he lay back on a sun bed. Her sigh echoed across the roof as he slipped inside her. Tom was there as well, moving to her side and pulling her mouth onto his waiting cock.

Lucy stayed on her hands and knees as Matt moved behind her. From where I was standing I wasn't sure if it was her pussy or her ass he was fucking – until her hand disappeared beneath her body and she began to finger fuck herself. Jake was stood in front of her, stroking his long hard cock, watching his sister being fucked, watching the girl he'd brought to meet us only an hour before being double fucked.

I pulled my fingers out of my pussy and hurried across to Jake. I stood behind him, pressing my body to his as I reached around and took his cock from him. He moaned and leaned back against me, moaning as I stroked him, as my hand moved faster until it was almost a blur. And then his cum erupted from him, splattering onto his sister's face as she watched, splashing onto the ground between them.

I pulled him around and quickly sucked the last of his cum from him before dropping to my knees to kiss Lucy, to lick the cum from her face, to share the taste, the feel of it, with her. All around us people were crying out their lust and desire, crying out as they came. Lucy and Maria's cries were loudest as they came and came, as they were fucked and as they sucked. Matt pounded his cock into Lucy's ass, throwing his head back as he came. Pete and Tom came together, their cum filling Maria's hungry mouth and pussy.

In the shadows I saw Ian watching, a grin on his face. He stripped off again and came across to join us, all of us thirstier than ever. He had brought some cold beers that we could drink straight from the bottles, so that's what we did, the eight of us quenching our thirst as we lay around naked. After a while, Pete reminded Lucy of her promise to whoever went for the drinks. Ian glanced around expectantly, his cock already reacting as I looked across at Lucy, and as we both looked at Maria.

Maria smiled at us, and stood up. We all watched her as she moved across to Ian, her hips swinging delightfully, her breasts bouncing softly. She dropped down on his lap, grinding her ass, her pussy, down onto his hard cock as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. We watched as the kiss went on and on, until at last they separated breathlessly.

As she slid off his lap, Maria pushed him lightly on the chest to get him to lie down on the ground. Seconds later she was kneeling at his side, her hand stroking along his thick cock. I quickly joined her, kneeling opposite her and reaching for Ian's heavy balls. I leant over him to kiss her, sucking her tongue into my mouth as he watched us intently, his cock jerking under our touch.

We each leaned over to kiss him, our tongues fighting his as we stroked and squeezed his cock and balls. Lucy joined us, biting and sucking his nipples before kissing him hard on the mouth as Maria and I bent over his cock, licking and sucking him, sharing him as our mouths moved over his balls and along his shaft.

I held his cock, stroking him slowly, peeling his skin back, while Maria straddled him. I rubbed his cock head against her pussy as she knelt over him, and then fed his cock into her as she lowered herself onto him. They both moaned as he penetrated her deeply, filling her completely. I kissed her again, before reaching for her heavy breasts, caressing them and sucking on her dark, hard nipples.

Lucy straddled him as well, rubbing her dripping pussy across his mouth as he reached for her, as he sucked and licked her, his tongue moving from her clit to her ass and back again as she rocked her body. Maria leant forward to hold Lucy as Ian began to pump his cock into her, his hips bouncing up off the ground with every driving thrust. I moved behind them, reaching between them to rub Maria's clit, to caress his balls, to let his slippery cock run between my fingers as he pounded into her.

Maria lifted her ass up as I pressed between them, licking her pussy and Ian's cock as they fucked. I groaned as I felt a cock pressing against my pussy as knelt behind them, my tongue moving up towards Maria's ass, poking at her tight, puckered hole.

In front of me I could see Jake moving behind Lucy. I heard her cry out as he drove his cock into her waiting pussy from behind. I suddenly wondered if anybody else knew that they were brother and sister. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Pete leaning back as Matt sucked on his cock, meaning that it had to be Tom behind me. He pressed his cock against my pussy, entering me quickly before pulling out. He pressed against me again, this time against my ass. With a groan, I pushed back against me, his cock sliding deep into my ass.

After that, I lost track of what was happening as we all gave and took whatever pleasure we could. The roof echoed to our cries and screams, our moans and groans as we all came, as juices and cum splashed everywhere as we satisfied our lust, as we satisfied each other.

Later, I led Maria away and we lay down on the soft grass. I kissed as she lay back, then caressed and sucked her full breasts, before licking and sucking her sweet pussy. She did the same to me as we gently enjoyed the taste and feel of each other. We rolled onto our sides and kissed, our tongues exploring as we held each other tight, breast to breast, belly to belly, pussy to pussy, our legs entwined.

I saw Matt and Jake approaching us, Jake moving behind me as Matt lay down behind Maria. They entered us quickly, but fucked us slowly, matching each others timing as they pressed us together. Maria and I came and came as we kissed and caressed each other, as they fucked us.

Through the haze of my pleasure I heard Lucy saying that I had to go home tomorrow, that I needed a final treat to send me on my way.

Jake wrapped his arm around me and rolled onto his back, taking me with him so that I was spread-eagled on top of him, his cock still buried in my pussy, my breasts thrust upwards. We were surrounded by the others. I felt my legs being pulled up and apart, and then a mouth, and then another, on my pussy as Maria and Lucy sucked and licked and kissed me. I felt Jake's cock being pulled out of me, to be replaced by a tongue as one of them licked me, while the other sucked him.

I lifted my hips as his cock was guided towards my ass, and then he was inside me, sliding in easily amongst the cum that was already there. I twisted my head as Ian rubbed his cock against my mouth. I sucked on him, wanting as much of him as I could. A cock pressed against my pussy, forcing its way inside me alongside Jake's cock, the two of them separated by so little. It had to be Pete fucking my pussy as I could see Tom and Matt kneeling each side of me. I reached out to them, grabbing their hard cocks as they bobbed about in front of them.

What happened next was a blur as they fucked my mouth and ass and pussy, as I stroked Tom and Matt. Lucy and Maria were everywhere, their hands and mouths reaching out for my breasts and clit, joining in wherever they could. Tom and Matt started to share with Ian, taking turns to feed their cocks into my mouth, even trying to get two cock heads into me at once, as Jake and Pete fucked my wanton body.