Men in Her Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After two hours, most of it spent in silence, with the radio playing soft music, they are on the outskirts of the nearest large city. Charles points out a billboard and asks, "How about an Embassy Suites, or a Holiday Inn? We can keep going, but it's not going to change the choices."

She answers easily, "You choose. I'm easy, as long as they have a good pillow. I can sleep anywhere."

He chuckles, turns into a large hotel, stopping under the portico, and tells her, "I am not taking you to a hotel so you can sleep. I want your undivided attention and I'll give you mine."

"Yes Master," she says and watches him jerk his head to look at her.

"Marva," he says, in warning.

"Ugg, you brute, me woman" she adds and giggles when he is unable to reach her. Instead he places his hand on her beast and holds his hand against her, softly squeezing and opening his fingers. "Charles," she says, slightly out of breath.

"I know baby, that's why we are here. Something that delights every grown man alive and I don't even know what your nipple feels like against my tongue." He looks at her for a long minute, her head against the back of the seat as her breathing slows and grows deeper. "You sit here. I'll register and come back for you and the bags. Can I have three nights with you?"

She raises her head to look at him and nods, "Yes, I would like three whole nights with you."

- - -

When they walk into their suite, he continues on to the bedroom, stopping only long enough for a thick towel from the bathroom, which he tosses on the bed and turns, to once again strip off her clothes. He turns the television on, throws the bedspread, blanket and sheet to the foot of the bed, and pushes her to the bed, picking up the towel. "Lift your hips. I don't think they have rubber sheets on these beds."

Only after he has satisfied their immediate needs, does he allow her to open her suitcase. He rolls over on his stomach and watches her move around the room, taking her shampoo and cosmetics into the bathroom. He does not stop her when she does the same to his suit bag, hanging his shirts and pants in the small closet area and putting his robe and shaving supplies in the bathroom.

When she has satisfied herself that the domestic chores are done, she walks to the bed, leaning over him, rubbing her hands up and down his back. After a few minutes he sits up, pulls the t-shirt over her head and pulls her down on top of him. "How is it that you know so much about me, and I know so little about you?" He asks, not sure if she even knows what he is talking about.

She rests her cheek against his chest, "Do you mean the robe in the bathroom, or the shirts to one side and pants to the other?" When he nods, she says, "I suppose when you like someone, you notice more things about them, than you would about someone you don't care for."

He puts his hands on her face and lifts her head. "Marva," he begins, using the most serious tone she has ever heard in his voice, "Do not fall in love with me. I am not the kind of man you need." When she closes her eyes, he demands. "Listen to me. You need a man who is domesticated, wants children, a home, and a loving wife. Do not fall in love with me."

Matching his tone, she says, "I'm not sure you can command that of me. You don't know what I want or need and I don't think you even know what you want or need. So, don't overstep your bounds when you make those decisions for me."

He blinks his eyes, looking at her. He has never heard her say anything like this before and wonders what else he has missed. He rolls over, leaving her lying beside him, gets up, turns off all the lights, and then goes back to the bed, pulling her into his arms, whispering, "Sleep for a little while, because I'm going to wake you up with my mouth on your pussy and I may do it a second time, until I have all I want of you."

"And then you are going to show me how to do that for you, aren't you?" When he does not answer, she pushes her hips against him. "Charles, answer me," she demands. "You will show me what makes you feel good, won't you?"

It takes him a full minute to answer and his voice cracks as he says, "Yes, I will show you."

- - -

Marva awakens with her first climax, having dreamed she was holding herself open for his mouth, only to discover it was not a dream. Charles remains between her legs as he works his way up her body, brushing his cheeks against the softness of her belly and kissing his way up the deep valley between her breasts, leaving a trail of moisture up the center of her body that turns to chills as the cooled air of the room flows across her.

With his elbows propping him up, he places both hands around one breast and moves his tongue across the soft nipple. Over and over he brushes the nipple, finally drawing it into his mouth and sucking on it, turning it into a hard nub he gently scrapes with his teeth. As he works on her breast she can feel, deep within her, the resulting electrical tug of his lips and she tells him about it, feeling him nod as he lavishes her breast with his mouth and slowly moving tongue. Marva puts her hands around his head, threading her fingers through his hair, pressing his mouth closer to her, and arching her back to raise her breast to him.

He leaves one wet breast open to the cool air of the room and goes to the other breast, brushing his flat tongue aggress the nipple. He sucks the other nipple into his mouth, flicking his tongue across the hardened nipple, feeling it grow stiffer and longer. He continues to lavish her breasts as her body begins a slow movement, thrusting her pelvis against his chest, rubbing herself on him.

He raises his head for a moment, "Cum for me baby, push against me, feel your muscles squeeze, relax, and squeeze. Cum for me, show me you can do it, while I show you how much I want you."

He returns to her breast, opening his mouth wide, taking as much of her breast into his mouth as he can, as her movements become faster. She twists her hips, moving in a circle, rubbing herself against him. Suddenly, she lowers her legs and arches her back as her body goes rigid. He feels her muscle contractions against his chest as she releases a low groan that lasts until she must stop to take a breath.

He moves to the other breast and begins to suck, stopping only long enough to tell her "Do it again. Push down, rub me, do it, Marva, move with me, cum for me." Understanding his instructions, she raises her knees and begins the slow thrusts of her pelvis, moving against him and from side to side, rubbing him, squeezing and relaxing, and then squeezing again.

The next climax is quicker and stronger. Her legs jerk down, beside his hips, her back arches, pushing her breast into his face as the muscle contractions erupt and small droplets of moisture are pushed out, coating his chest and running down to pool under him. Her voice moans, going higher and higher as the muscles throb harder and then begin to lessen. She pants, her breath coming in small short gulps of air. He feels her diaphragm moving beneath him, and smells the tart sweetness of her. His balls tighten and he wants to explode, but forces himself to wait, he must feel her heat, if only for a few moments. With one hand on each of her breasts he moves down, using his tongue to clean every inch of her cum from her pussy, sticking his tongue in her and cupping it, as if it is a spoon scooping up every last drop.

He sucks and pulls the outer lips of her pussy into his mouth and growls, the vibrations going all the way through her and she jerks with the sensations. Charles slowly runs his tongue from inside her, up and over the sensitive clit, hearing her whimper with the pain and pleasure of his ministration. He does it again and again, lightly brushing across the clit, feeling her jerk every time his tongue goes across the clit, but he does not stop, despite his own desire to spread his cum on her thighs. Brushing across the clit with his tongue, he stops a moment and sucks the clit into his mouth as gently as he can and begins to flick it with his tongue, faster and faster, sending her into a frenzy of full body jerking as she pumps her hips up and down, her arms and legs flailing and thrashing and her shoulders rising off the bed. Marva puts her hands on his head, pushing her body against him mouth, fucking his tongue and he does not stop while his own intensity builds, threatening to erupt each time his tongue touches the clit. She shares another strong climax with him, falling back to the bed, raising her hips and jerking up and down. And then there is another, this one stronger than the last one, and another, still building in intensity. "Fuck me Charles, oh god, fuck me," she pleads.

Charles kneads her breasts and rises to thrust his cock into her, finally able to feel her intense heat, sliding in to grind his pelvic bone against her. He thrusts hard, slamming into her, hitting against her cervix, and does it again and again, building up the speed as she climaxes around him, the muscles continuing to contract, while he holds himself above her. She talks to him and pulls him deeper into herself, her wordless pleas a continuous groan and whimper. He slows and gently thrusts into her for a few strokes, trying to control his own release and then builds the intensity until he feels her muscles contract around him, squeezing and pulling him and still he thrusts into her, his balls burning and almost painful each time they slap against her.

He cannot hold back, he closes his eyes and strains as he moves against her, his arms are trembling, the muscles burning from holding himself above her and holding her down. He slows down, to try to relax but does not cease the onslaught against her. Unable to hold back, he feels his balls tighten and the head of his cock growing and burning as if it will burst and suddenly, he is in her, she is squeezing him and he pumps his cum into her, her heat and muscle contractions pulling it from him, his head jerks down, again and again at the release of his sperm into her hot wetness.

He almost falls on top of her, just barely catching himself enough to fall to the side, his face buried in her hair on the pillow beside her head. With his cock still inside her, he feels the aftershocks of her body shaking multiple climaxes. A chill rolls down his backbone, he shudders and holds her, feeling his cock going soft, wishing he could have lasted for another hour as her body continues to twitch and his arms tremble as they hold her heated body to him.

"Oh my god," she whispers as he brushes her hair from her face, her breathing still labored. "Oh my god," she repeats as his hand moves gently down her arm, chills forming wherever he touches. "Oh my god," she says again as his hand goes between them to rest on her breast as a shudder goes down her back. "Oh my god," she moans as his now soft cock falls out of her pussy. "Oh my god," she pleads as her mouth finds his, moving across his lips, sucking his bottom lip into her mouth. She moves her mouth to the softness of his neck, licking the salty sweat from his skin.

Charles rolls over, pulling her on top of him, her knees falling to rest between his when he opens his legs, the heat of her pussy resting on him. She slides down, her mouth going from one side of his chest to the other. She buries her face in the dense hair on his chest, rubbing her chin and then her cheeks against him, her tongue seeking his small male nipples. She lavishes first one, and then the other with her tongue, tries to suck them into her mouth and when she cannot, she puts her hands on him, pushing his skin and flesh into a peak, sucking his nipple into her mouth as her tongue goes around and around his now hardened nipple. She moves to the other side and does the same, forcing his flesh into a peak, running her tongue around the nipple and sucking it into her mouth.

He talks to her, "Taste me, baby," as she moves farther down his body, following the trail of masculine hair down the center of his body.

"Do you taste yourself on me?" he asks her. "Can you taste your cum all over me?" She nuzzles her face in the hair around his cock, slowly, tentatively putting her hand around the now softened length of him.

"That's right baby, hold me in your hand. Feel the heat you shared with me." She squeezes a few times and he says, "Run your tongue up the length of my cock. Feel the blood vein, place you tongue against me, feel my blood pulsing." She continues to hold him as his cock stirs and grows warmer in her hand.

"Move your fist up and down slowly. Show me how warm your tongue is." She moves her fist down and places her tongue against him. "Oh yes, baby. Take just a little of my cock into your mouth and suck. Gently please, don't suck too hard, save that for later."

Marva is not sure what she is supposed to be doing, but she enjoys the feeling of his cock in her mouth. "Lay my cock on your tongue. Let me feel the heat of your mouth."

Continuing to move her hand up and down, she sucks lightly on the head of his cock. As the foreskin is pulled away from the reddened head, she licks across the head, feeling the small slit. She stops moving her tongue for a moment, pressing the tip of her tongue into the slit as a tiny drop of pre-cum emerges. She captures the liquid on her tongue, rubs it against the roof of her mouth, mixing it with saliva to spread it around the head of his cock, her rough tongue agony and ecstasy to him.

He remains silent as she explores him. She cups his balls in her hand, softly feeling each one move within the sac. He feels her tongue brush across the rough skin and although it is agony for the recently tortured tissues, he does not stop her exploration. For a moment she rests her cheek on his thigh, he can feel her breath waft across his cock, going up his lower belly.

He feels her shiver, the coolness of the room, so welcome earlier, is now sending chills across her skin. "Hey baby, come here, let me warm you." He raises his shoulders and puts his hands under her arms, pulling her up to rest beside him. He sits up long enough to grab the corners of the sheet and blanket, spreading them over her and himself, holding her against his side.

Charles brushes her hair from her face, tucking it behind her ear, as he has seen her do so many times. He kisses her on the forehead, each eye and then rests his lips against hers. His lips are tender from the abrasion of ministering to her hair roughened pussy lips. The softness of her lips is a pleasant feel to him. He moves across her mouth, dragging his tongue across her lips.

Marva opens her mouth and runs her tongue across his lips. "I can taste me on your skin."

"So you can," he whispers. "It is ambrosia to me," he tells her. "There is not a sweeter or more enticing taste than an aroused woman." He lets her warm up for a short time, and then tells her, "Marva, baby go empty your bladder and then come back here. I want to hold you."

She does as he instructs and he does the same, crawling into the bed beside her. He holds her, feeling her breathing slow and deepen as she falls asleep. He does not move his arms from around her, but he does not close his eyes to sleep with her. His eyes are open for a long time, how long, he does not know. He simply knows he does not want to let her leave his arms.