Men in Her Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, thank you."

He takes his hands from her shoulders and says, "But the first time you tell me you have been to bed with Richard, I will no longer call you. You will have to call me. Do you understand? I will not invade a relationship you have with another man, who will be part of your life. Tell me you understand, Marva. It is important to me to know that you come to me when you want me, not because I ask it of you."

"Yes, I understand. It is difficult for me to call you. I've never been a forward person. But, I do understand."

No sooner than the words have left her mouth, he is pushing her down on the bed, moving over her and pushing his cock into her, moving a little deeper with each movement of his hips, telling her how badly he wants her juices pouring out of her. He is relentless, moving her whole body across the bed with his energy. He sits up, pulling her up with him, making her work for her climax, insisting she move on his hard cock, telling her to take it if she wants it.

"You want to fuck me? Then do it, squeeze you muscles around my cock and pull it out of me. Find that sweet spot that makes you twist on me and pound at it until that volcano inside your pussy explodes. Fuck me, Marva. Fuck me and show me how much you want it. Can you handle a man with a hard cock?"

He stops, withdraws, and tells her to be still. "Don't move. If this is the last time I can taste your pussy, I'm going to take all I want."

Marva tries to sit up, but he pushes her down, "No dammit. I need this. I may never find another woman who tastes as sweet as you, or shares herself with me, as you do."

Allowing him to do as he asked, Marva lies down and spreads her legs, while Charles buries his face between her thighs. His intensity turns to gentleness as he licks up and down each of the outer lips, searching for the mole he knows so well, putting the tip of him tongue just inside each lip to feel the soft inner tissues. He worships her, tastes her, stops and breathes her essence, and softly blows his hot breath on her.

When she reaches down to hold herself open for him, he moves her hands away. He places his hands against her thighs and uses his thumbs to separate the lips. Gently, he licks up and down each of the inner lips until they are engorged with her blood, purple with her arousal. He dips his tongue into her, sucks out the moisture she releases and rests his mouth against her opening. He rests his chin on her mound, rubs his chin around and goes back to feel her heat and wetness on his tongue.

He moves his flat tongue from inside her, dragging it through the lips of her pussy and lays it on her clit. He strokes her, slowly, doing it again and again until her hips are moving against his face. His stimulation ceases as he moves to her thighs, his wet kisses going down to her knees, allowing her increasing arousal to subside. He moves to the other knee and kisses back to her heat. She shudders. She moans. She pleads with him. But he denies her. This is for him. He takes what he wants. He is selfish in his ministration.

When he increases the stimulation, Marva lifts her hips, encouraging him to take what he wants. He senses her climax and sucks her clit into his mouth and scrapes it lightly with his tongue. Marva screams as her climax crashes around her. Her juices flood across his face, run down his neck, and still he does not cease. She arches her back until only her feet and shoulders are touching the bed beneath her. Her hips slam into the bed and she sits upright, then falls to the bed, lifts her legs as her hips bounce against the bed.

He is on his knees a sudden thrust into her, as his body slams against hers, moving her on the bed. He pounds at her small body, as if he gives little care to how small she is beneath him. He pulls back, leaves only the head of his cock inside her and slams into her again. He will take what he wants from her. He does it again, and again, hearing the slap of his flesh meeting hers. He slides his hands under her back and brings his fingers up over her shoulders to hold her in place and still he thrusts into her.

While he moves above her, he feels her vibrations beginning and his balls burn as they vibrate, drawing up tight in the sac. He pushes against her as his body pulses and his cock expands, hardens, and lengthens as if he could fill the entire length of her core. Perspiration beads his brow, as he slams against her and probes her depths. His arms quiver with the hollow feeling at the base of his cock and suddenly, the first surge of cum erupts, burning as another surge empties into her. His movements are uneven until he holds himself sill, trembling, while Marva clenches his raw cock and shudders beneath him. He will not move. He will hold himself in her until his cock is too limp to remain and still he will be above her, watching her, enjoying her response to his demands.

He will allow her to leave him today, not knowing if he will ever have her in his bed, or his arms, again. But he will have shown her that no other man can take her to such heights.

- - -

Marva spends hours on the internet looking for patterns and colors for winter wedding dresses. She leans back and exhales when she finds a photo of a whole wedding party in black. Each bridesmaid is wearing a black dress, which even Karen would like, and their bouquets have progressively darker and darker flowers. She emails the photo to Elizabeth, who calls her ten minutes later raving about the photo. Marva sends her another dozen pictures and breathes a sign of relief that she does not need to make the dresses. But she still will not agree to make the bride's dress. It is just too difficult, and Elizabeth is a hard to please person.

The night Richard picks her up and says he wants to cook supper for her, Marva is nervous, and does not mind that Richard knows it. After their meal she is standing at the kitchen sink, washing a large pot, which does not fit in the dishwasher, when Richard walks up behind her, putting his arms around her, nuzzling her neck. "Come on, Sweetheart, leave that. I'll do it later." She turns around and puts her arms around him, allowing him to kiss her, enjoying his attention.

He takes his mouth from hers and looks at her, and then takes her hand and leads her to his bedroom. He sits on the bed, pulls her between his knees, and slowly undresses her, until she begins to unbutton his shirt. Their hands get in the way of each other's efforts, but he does not stop. Her movements are awkward, but his are smooth and steady. "I'm going to make love to you all night long. You know that don't you?" He asks. "All I need to know is do I need to protect you? Do I need to wear a condom?"

"Yes, please," she answers easily. The same answer she has given to any man who asked, except Charles. He never asked.

Richard is gentle, robust, strong, and careful. He waits for her, he stimulates her, and he satisfies her before he thinks of his own sexual satisfaction. He pets her, he pampers her, and he kisses her to distraction, until she is breathless in his arms. He holds her, suckles her breasts as if they are fine wine, and tells her he loves her. They talk about things that interest them and he makes love to her again, coaxing her to a climax, and then quietly soothes her, allows her to rest and then takes her with him to another climax.

He pulls her back against him, and wraps his arm around her, gently soothing her. "Oh Sweetheart, I don't want to let you out of this bed."

"Don't ... don't rush ..."

He interrupts her, "I know, sweetheart. I'll wait, but you need to know I want you."

"I know." She answers easily, for she really does know. She enjoys him, too, more than she has ever enjoyed being with any other man. Well, almost any other man.

"Are you going to spend the night with me?" Richard asks, holding his breath.

"No, I better not. I'm not comfortable doing that yet."

He chuckles, "I didn't think you would. But I'm not going to stop asking. Alright, you get dressed and I'll take you home, much as I don't want to."

On their way back to her apartment, she talks about all the things she has going on in her life, her brother's wedding, a new girl to train in the office, and Karen's deepening relationship with Cynthia.

"Do you really think they're going to do it?" Richard asks. "I mean, move in together, and what will you do, stay there or try to find your own place?"

"I don't know" she answers, shaking her head. "I asked Karen what she wants to do, but she doesn't know yet, either. I've thought about finding my own apartment now, but both of us really like living together and I don't want her to think I'm forcing her to make a decision."

"Well, don't do anything yet. Give us a chance. I'm not saying anything you don't know. Just give things a little more time, please."