Merry F’n Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I silenced her with my lips on hers and my tongue softly probing her mouth where her tongue joined mine in a dance of lust and love. I eased her onto her back then I knelt beside her as my fingers trailed down her sexy little body. "Baby girl, trust me when I tell you that you have nothing to worry about. Your body is absolutely perfect!"

She pulled me to her gasping "Oh god Uncle Dave," before kissing me with more passion than I thought she had in her. "I want you inside of me Uncle Dave, please!"

I kissed her gently then smiled as I said, "Remember, for you I am not Uncle Dave, I am Tommy! Your uncle is no longer in this room...only Tommy and his sexy cousin Vicky! Understand?" She nodded her head as a tinge of red swept over her face. "You really want your cousin to make love with you, don't you Baby Girl?"

"Y-y-yes...I do! I know I love him with all my heart, but he hasn't a clue!" Just before I went to kiss her again she quickly said, "Please do me, my proxy Tommy. Make me feel like my Aunt Cathy did!"

I kissed her lips softly then trailed kisses down her neck and lower still until I took her right nipple into my mouth, flicking my tongue at it making her gasp in pleasure. My lips soon moved over to her left breast where I sucked feverishly on the little bud of a nipple while my fingers pinched and rubbed her moist right one.

"Oh my god, Unc...Tommy, that feels wonderful!" my cousin moaned as I loved on her teenaged tits.

Several minutes passed while I moved back and forth giving each breast lavish treatment. I had never been able to do this with a girlfriend and I wasn't about to miss it now. Soon my cousin was squirming beneath me, her body begging me to do more. So I trailed kisses down her body, hoping I had paid attention enough while watching a couple porno videos so I could help get my cousin's body ready to handle what I had determined to be my rather large cock.

"Oh god...Tommy, what are you going to...OH SHIT THAT FEELS GOOD!" Vicky cried out as I found her little clit and sucked down gently onto it before greatly increasing my suction. At the same time my tongue was giving it humming bird wing flicks as her hips started bouncing on the bed. "OH my GOD! OH GOD YES!" she cried out as I sucked down really hard on it then I stretched it out about two inches from her body. My hands went back up to her tits and were pinching her nipples in concert with my lips and tongue on her clit causing her to arch her back in a wrestler's bridge as she screamed "OHMYYYYGAWWWWWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! I'MMMMMMMMMMM CUMMMMMMMIINNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG!" My right hand moved down to her clit as my lips slipped down to her pussy where I licked and poked her as her climax roared on and on.

Her body stopped shaking and her muscles relaxed letting her body flop back down as her climax finally came to an end, her lungs gasping for breath. "My god, what did you do to me Unc...Tommy? That felt so good, I didn't know that making love could feel so good!"

"Don't call me Uncle anymore, Vicky. I'm not your Uncle, for you I am only your cousin Tommy who loves you more than you could ever imagine!" I told her as I kissed all over her body.

"Okay T-Tommy, it won't happen again! But golly you made me feel so good!" Vicky giggled when I lifted up and she saw my face coated in her cum juices that had poured from her moments before.

"Hey, don't laugh when I wear this as another badge of honor for making my Vicky cum so good!" I gently chastised her. Then I moved between her legs and placed my tip at her entrance after rubbing it all around to coat it with her juices.

"OOOOOOhhhh wow, you are so big!" she gasped as she looked down our bodies.

"Trust me, you are going to love it that I am this size. It will hurt for a little bit (hey, that's what I learned in school) but soon you will love the way I feel inside of you. Are you ready?"

"Yes...T-Tommy, please just do it!"

"If you really want your cousin to enter you, to be the one to take your cherry, then pull my hips forward and force me into you." I said softly, kissing her several times as I spoke.

"Oh gosh!" my cousin said still looking at where my cock head rested slightly inside her puffy lips. "I love you so much Tommy!" she said before kissing me deeply as her hands pulled my hips hard sending my cock tearing through her hymen. "SHIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT IT HURRRRRRTTTS!" she cried out as my cock shot into her about four or five inches deep. Vicky tried to push me back out of her but I managed to hold my ground without pushing into her any further.

"Stop Vicky, just wait a few moments and the pain will go away!" I told her with concern. Shit, I was a virgin just a few hours ago myself. Now I have to act like the stud of an uncle and get her through this! Damn I was nervous as hell. I stroked her face and kissed her lips lightly then gently said, "Hold on for just a few more moments then I know you will like everything we do together. I promise you!"

"Ok-k-kay, T-T-Tommy, I'll wait but that really hurt! I didn't expect it to hurt so much!" Vicky tried to smile up at me as my hand lightly trailed down her body from her face, gliding over her left breast and then down to her hard little clit. She groaned as I softly rubbed over it as my lips eased to hers in a butterfly kiss. About two minutes later I felt her hips start to thrust gently against me so I looked into her eyes with the unasked question. "Okay, Tommy, it doesn't hurt any more. You can start moving in me now. Thank you for being so understanding!" she said as she took my head in both hands and gently kissed me.

My hips began giving her short strokes of about an inch or so as I wondered at her for thanking me for fucking her! Hell, I never expected to EVER do this with her, much less get thanked for it! Holy crap what a strange day this was!

Soon I was giving her slow thrusts with the full length of my cock, pressing my tip against her deepest reaches with each thrust. "Oh god Vicky, your pussy feels so good around me! I love being with you like this!" I whispered into her ear.

She turned her face to mine and locked her lips to me passionately, her arms wrapping tight around me. My cousin held the kiss for several minutes as I slowly picked up my pace. "Oh god Tommy, you feel so good inside of me! Don't stop, please don't stop! I want to cum......please make me cum on my cousin's cock!" Shit I thought briefly, did she really know it was me or was she just that far into our little role playing?!

"Okay, Vicky, Tommy's going to fuck you really good and make you cum, honey!" I told her as I started thrusting harder, each thrust ending with my cock's base crushing her little clit between us. Each time I bottomed out Vicky groaned loudly as her arms held tightly to me.

I lifted my back a bit which seemed to press my shaft harder against her g-spot. My first thrust like that made her head fly back as she cried out "OH MY GOD!" Three more thrusts came with each creating another similar cry as my sexy little cousin began bouncing beneath me. I pinched her left nipple between my thumb and forefinger as I gave her my hardest thrust yet and she cried out, "OH MY GOD, I'm CUMMING! OH GOD DON'T STOP! DON'T STOP TOMMY! I'M CUMMING ON MY UNCLE TOMMY'S COCK! OH GOD IT'S SO GOOD!" I just kept right on pounding into her, my well fucked balls not any where close to pumping her full of my cum! Vicky cried out a litany of "OH MY GOD" as her first ever cock induced orgasm pounded her small teenaged body.

Finally her climax waned and I slowed my pace until I was moving in and out at about one stroke every ten seconds. Soon Vicky opened her eyes and looked up at me in wonder. "Oh my god, that was the most incredible feeling I have ever had! Oh Uncle Da..."

"Stop!" I said interrupting her. "As long as we are together in this bed, I am your cousin Tommy! Your Uncle is NOT in this room. Tommy is the one who made you feel so good, remember that!" I gave her two HARD and deep thrusts before slowing way down as I said, "Tommy did that just now! Nobody else had anything to do with it! Right?"

"Oh god Tommy, I love you so much!" she said as she kissed and hugged me over and over. "That was incredible, but...um...why are you still moving inside of me?"

"That's simple my dear wonderful cousin, I'm still moving because I haven't cum yet! And I hope that you will cum at least two more times before that happens."

"Oh my god! You mean this just gets BETTER!"

"If you are lucky it does," I said as I rolled us over. "Now it's time for you to learn how to fuck your man."

"Do I have 'a man'?"

"If you want one you do! He's inside of you right now!" I told her as she started moving in faster and longer thrusts on and off of my rock hard cock.

She just looked down at me and smiled as her body began rising up until just the very tip of my shaft remained in her opening before reversing her movements. Vicky began playing with her speed as sometimes she would ease her pussy back onto me with a groan, and then her next time might just be as hard and fast as possible. All I knew was she felt incredible as my sexy cousin learned how to move her body to get the desired sensation.

After about ten minutes I tilted my hips upward and Vicky moaned "Oh god Tommy, I...think...I think I'm...oh god I'm going to CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" and her body shook hard as she worked at pounding her pussy onto my granite hard shaft. I helped move her body with my hands as my hips thrust up into her as fast as I could, trying to prolong her orgasm as long as possible.

Vicky dropped onto me exhausted the instant her climax finished. "HOLY SHIT, Unc...Tommy, I didn't think I could cum that hard! Oh my god, you are the best! God I love how you make me feel so good! But I really want to feel you explode inside of me, Tommy! I need to know what it's like to make 'my man' cum!"

I grinned at her as I rolled us over, then lifted up supporting my torso with my arms. "Vicky, my dear cousin, I want nothing more than to do just that! But I aim to cum WITH you to really make it good for you!" She pulled me down and kissed me hard, her tongue flying around my own as her hips started fucking at me, urging me to stop talking and just fuck her.

I got into a really good rhythm as my cock was pumping fully into her at about one stroke every four seconds, my hips solidly pounding into her on the last inch or so. Each time I bottomed out Vicky gasped in pleasure. I was moving like a robot, my hips pounding my shaft into her relentlessly as I pushed us both towards our climactic goal.

Dropping my head I kissed her gently while her body began shaking beneath me. Her legs rose up and she locked her ankles around my ass as she used her legs to help drive my cock into her even harder. My body was straining to push her over the edge once more as I drove harder and harder into her. The height difference along with my hard thrusting put her face at about my nipples or lower, with her hands gripping tight to my back just above my waist.

"Oh god Vicky, you feel so damned good!" I groaned as I slammed home once more.

"Oh gosh Tommy, I'm going to...OH GOD...I'm almost there...I'm al...most...THERE! OH GOD! Don't stop, PLEASE DON'T STOP! OH GOD I'M CUMMMMMMMIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!" my cousin screamed as her body shook mightily and her fingers scraped across my lower back. My balls boiled over and erupted my white hot cum lava, shooting her pussy full with nine huge ropes of cum as I kept right on driving hard into her, crushing her clit between us each time. "OH GOD TOMMMMMMY I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING SO HARD ON TOMMY'S COCK!" my little cousin cried out just before she fell limp beneath me, suddenly her climax over, her body totally spent.

Vicky's feet remained around my ass simply because she had them locked so effectively, while I finished pumping her pussy full with my last two ropes as I stayed buried inside of her. My cock throbbed after my balls were emptied and we both gasped for breath. "WOW, that was the best ever!" I said as my head hung limply from my shoulders. "Holy shit Vicky, I absolutely love making love with you!"

Vicky just continued moaning beneath me while her pussy spasmed nonstop around my shaft. I slid down her body as my cock pulled nearly all the way out and I kissed her eyes, nose and finally her mouth as our tongues gently loved on each other. "My god," Vicky said before kissing me some more. She stroked her hands over my shoulders as she covered my face with soft kisses.

"What are those for, baby girl?"

"I knew you were going to be the best man to give my virginity to. I said I wanted to feel what Aunt Cathy felt, and you said you were going to try to get me there. But oh my god, I NEVER gave any thought to actually feeling that good on my first time with a man!" Vicky paused and gave me a passion filled kiss before going on saying, "I guess it took a real man to do it, and you are certainly a REAL man, Unc...I mean, Tommy. I know you have to go now but I can't wait for you to return later! And, th-th-thanks Tommy, for everything!"

"Vicky, never thank me again for loving you! I did what I did because I really do love you!" I said just before I gave her two hard full thrusts. "There, that is to remind you of what is in store for you when I get back here!" Then I pulled out of her and watched in amazement as a lake of cum poured out of her gaping pussy.

I slid off the bed to get dressed for my next stop when Vicky gasped, "OH GOD I'M SO SORRY!"

"Huh?"

"Oh god, I really didn't mean to scratch your back like that! I didn't even know that I did it...but there are my scratches, right below the first ones!" I turned my back to the dressing mirror and looked over my shoulder seeing the scratch marks that made it look like I had royally fucked a four armed woman.

"I guess you did!" I said as I turned back to her with a grin. "Vicky, don't worry about it! I will wear those scratches as badges of highest honor, as they prove just how good I made it for you!"

"Oh god did you ever!" my cousin said breathlessly. "I'm just sorry that I hurt you, but oh so glad I had the chance AND the reason to do it!"

Part 6.

I resumed dressing and soon was giving her a light kiss goodbye. As I stood back up I gave her a wink and then walked to the door and opened it. I stepped out without looking back at my cousin only to be instantly confronted by my 'wife', Aunt Meg. "Okay just who are you..." she said before Vicky interrupted her by yanking the door open and saying...

"Santa! Uncle Dave! Thank you for going along with my request that you pretend to be my cousin! I am so glad I didn't freak you out by asking that!"

"It was no problem," I said as I ignored my aunt, as difficult as it was. "Just consider it another Christmas gift from Santa to you!"

"Okay, Santa baby. But when you come back I want only my uncle to fuck me! You won't have to pretend for me again!" Vicky said before reaching up and giving me a quick kiss on the lips. She smiled at our aunt and said, "Gosh Aunt Meg, you are SO lucky to be married to him!"

She closed the door and I turned back to Meg and said, "Um, what were you saying, honey?"

"Never mind, I just kept hearing her scream out Tommy's name and I...hell I don't know! Shit, just hurry up so you can get back to me and fuck the shit out of me! Hearing all this screaming is really getting me horny!" My aunt pulled me to her and gave me a deep tongue kiss before pushing me down the hall towards Vicky's mother, my Aunt Pamela.

Her room was on the opposite end of the long hallway from my previous partners so I had time to collect myself...and to realize my back really did hurt. It made me wonder how to hide that from my mom, and how to explain the lack of scratches on my uncle's back. SHIT!! Oh well, I guess once they figure out who was Santa the deed will have been completed to my satisfaction -- and theirs!

"HO, HO, HO! Merry Christmas!" I said as I stepped into her room and shut the door behind me.

My aunt gave me a half smile and said, "Ho, ho yourself! Just drop your pants Dave and fuck me!"

"Kind of in a hurry aren't you Sistwo?" I asked using my uncle's usual name for his youngest sister.

"Damn it Dave, you know I don't like you calling me that when we are about to fuck! Now is when I want to be number one with you! Any other time you can call me 'Sistwo' to your heart's content, but..." a small tear rolled down her cheek, "...but not now!"

I rushed to her and hugged her tight as, "I'm sorry Pam, really I am! I promise I won't do it again! You know I love you!" She sniffled against my shoulder so I went on, "Come on now, we can't have any more tears spoiling the looks of the most beautiful woman in town!" I started giving her soft little kisses all over her face, eyes and cheeks as I used my lips to remove all traces of her tears. "I really am so sorry, especially since I ruined the mood! Let me make it up to you."

My lips met hers and we kissed gently yet passionately for several moments while my hands roamed her incredible body. Pamela gripped my ass cheeks and never moved her hands from them, just kept flexing her fingers on me as if giving me a massage. Soon she was moaning into my mouth and I managed to slip out of my Santa suit while still kissing and holding her. Pamela slipped a hand around to grip my cock and cooed, "Oooo, I love your cock Dave! But I think my daughter left you sticky with her cum juices! Get up here and lay back so I can clean you off!"

As I slid onto her bed she quickly removed her shear and sexy emerald green nightgown. "Oh Pam, I can't get over how beautiful your body is! Every time I see you it's as if I were seeing you for the first time! Just let me look at you for a moment!" I said almost in shock at how fantastic she looked.

"Oh you goof, you ALWAYS say that!" she said as she posed her body sexily for me, moving several times to give me views of her entire body. "Okay, now that your eyes are satisfied, it's MY turn!" she said as her leg swung over my face and her lips engulfed my cock. Her pussy settled down onto my mouth nearly smothering me while she greedily sucked my entire shaft all the way down her awesome throat. I quickly went to work on her hot pussy and soon we were moaning in unison as I pushed her over the edge making her cum with my happy tongue. Her cries were muffled by my cock as she kept me buried to the max down her throat.

Finally her quaking body stilled and she pulled off of my shaft with a moan that sent shivers from my cock up my spine. "Oh god, that was a good one, Dave! Now please fuck me, I need you in me right NOW!"

Instead of moving to her back my aunt just spun around and positioned her pussy over my rock hard cock. She held my tip at her opening and eased her lips over me as she settled with a groan onto me. "Oh god yes, I love how you fill me completely!" she gasped as I looked at my cock with between two and three inches still outside of her. I gave an upwards thrust and immediately crushed my tip against her deepest wall. "Don't! You know I can't handle all of you in my pussy!" she pleaded as I mumbled a 'sorry' to her. "Shit, I suppose my daughter could handle all of you! Shit, I can see it in your eyes that she could! Damn it, that makes me feel like a failure as a woman! How can I please the man I love if I can't get his cock into me!"

I silenced her with my lips and tongue as I kissed her hard and deep with as much passion as I could muster, all the while giving her short strokes with my cock into her only as deep as she could take me. After she calmed down I hugged her tighter and said softly, "Pam, it isn't how deep I can go, it's how GOOD we BOTH will feel when we are done! Trust me, sis, when we are finished YOU will feel better than you ever felt before!" Shit, even as I said that I hoped I could really fulfill my boast.

123456...8