Mervin the Magnificent

Story Info
He's the master of hypnosis.
1.4k words
4.27
93.6k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,562 Followers

Author's Note: This story contains elements of "loving wives", "exhibitionism/voyeurism" and even elements of "non/consent". However, I chose "mind control" as the category because that is the overlying theme. This story contains MF oral, regular and anal sex. Enjoy!

--------------------------------------

Mervin the Magnificent smiled as he peeked through the curtain, seeing the throngs of eager men waiting there. Women dotted the audience too, although not very many... his show was much more popular with the male crowd. Although, some of the women had been brought by their husbands and had very little idea of what might await them.

*****************************

Penelope sniffed disdainfully at the crowd surrounding her, so many eager and uncouth men... why on earth had her husband brought her to this gaudy auditorium? At least he'd gotten them front row seats so that she didn't have too many of these rough and tough types around her, clear space all in front of her.

"I hope this show is as good as your friend promised," she said, without bothering to lower her voice. Her husband Tom just looked at her timidly out of the corner of his eye, a badgered and harried man who hadn't had a moment's rest since his mother had badgered him into marrying the woman sitting next to him. It had been his friend Lloyd who'd suggested taking Penelope to Mervin the Magnificent, after finding the most salutary effects that Mervin had been able to instill in his own wife Bridget.

"I believe I can promise you a fine show," said a smiling gentleman, striding out from behind the curtain. Immediately, the audience began to applaud and holler, Penelope turned up her nose at such an uncouth display. Really, the man hadn't even done anything yet other than show he was an eavesdropper. Not exactly a praise-worthy achievement in her book. Now the man was standing right in front of her on the stage, smiling down... it didn't even occur to the snobbish woman that this gave him an excellent view down her ample cleavage.

"I am Mervin the Magnificent," he said, smiling broadly and bowing low to her. Penelope found herself somewhat mollified by his charming manner and his attentions to her... really with those piercing green eyes he was actually a quite attractive man. Mervin smiled at the beauty and her cowered husband, reaching out his hand to Penelope he said, "Perhaps you would assist me in making sure that our fine audience has the best show possible?"

Penelope felt a little flustered and startled, she'd certainly never been onstage before... and yet there was something appealing about his appeal for her help. And, being a vain woman, she was quite sure that she could undoubtedly make the show much better. Whatever it might entail.

"Beautiful," Mervin whistled low and watched her blush. Down in the audience, her husband sighed... yes Penelope was beautiful. Beautiful, icy, demanding, and prudish. Mervin sent him an encouraging smile, and Tom nodded. He knew what the show was going to mean... but the results would be worth it to him. The audience applauded as Penelope completed a slow turn on stage, her lips hinting at a smile from the attention.

Mervin waved his hand up and the curtains opened, revealing a comfortable looking couch, which he led Penelope to, helping her to sit. Sitting next to her, facing her, Mervin took Penelope's hands in his, his green eyes piercing into her steady hazel ones.

"Look at me," he commanded, his voice seeming to somehow vibrate through her body into her very bones, "See me and only me..." Penelope felt like she was drifting away, somehow falling into those green eyes which had taken over her entire vision. Her chest heaved as she quivered... and fell, "I'm going to whisper something in your ear," he told her, "And when I do, you will do whatever I say."

His voice rang throughout her ears, and she wanted to protest that she took orders from no one... but then he leaned forward, his lips seemed to touch her ear... and Penelope spiraled down down down....

*****************************************

The audience watched, silent and compelled as Mervin smiled and pulled away. The beautiful woman's lips had fallen open and her eyes seemed glazed and vacant.

Standing he pulled Penelope to her feet and walked her to the center of the stage.

"Strip for us beautiful one," he commanded, his voice ringing out. The audience might have cheered if they hadn't been so awestruck. Moving slowly and deliberately Penelope pulled off her clothes, eyes vacant the entire time as she faced the audience. There were murmurs of appreciation throughout the audience for her heavy breasts and smooth ivory skin.

Mervin smiled and stepped forward, undoing his trousers and letting his erection spring free, "Now get on your knees and suck this."

The astonished new-comers and eager regulars watched as Penelope turned slowly, walked three steps and knelt, her knees folding under her as her mouth opened wide to receive Mervin the Magnificent's offering. He moaned as her warm mouth enveloped him, telling her, "Swallow me all the way down."

Now the audience cheered as every inch of Mervin's thick meat pressed into Penelope's mouth and throat, with absolutely no resistence as she bobbed her head back and forth, her will completely subjugated to his. Resting his hands on her head, the renowned hypnotist closed his eyes and just enjoyed the smooth glide in and out of her mouth, closing off the astonished face of her husband. The results would be well worth his time, and Mervin felt that he was perfectly justified in receiving some pleasure of his own in exchange for a man's changed wife.

Feeling himself tired of her mouth and tongue, pleasurable though they were, Mervin pulled out and commanded, "Stand and bend over, facing away from me."

Penelope's heavy breasts jiggled as Mervin placed himself at the entrance of her womanhood, many in the audience cheering now, able to ignore her entranced face as it was shrouded by her hair. Many of them were rubbing themselves, a few were bold enough to pull their erections out of their trousers to openly fist themselves.

Mervin heard the audiences cheers and smiled, telling Penelope, "Make some noise."

Her eager, impassioned cries echoed through the hall, and he began slamming harder into her, making her breasts flop back and forth in front of her. Glancing into the audience he saw that her husband was now one of the brave ones, openly fisting himself as he watched his wife's lewd acts.

It was time for the finale, Mervin grinned as he pushed the prudish, beautiful woman forward even more and pulled out of her tight, wet pussy, lining his lubricated dick up with her virgin asshole. She cried out as he began to push in, the trance not keeping her from the pain of her tightest hole being stretched open and invaded.

Mervin pushed in hard, letting the audience hear her cries of pain as half his dick was shoved into a burning path up her tight ass... then he cried out, "You love having my dick in your ass!"

Immediately, Penelope's cries turned from pain and discomfort to pleasure, her pert lips opening in a wide "O" of enjoyment to the cheers of the audience. At her anal defloration, her husband's cock twitched in his hand and he spurted, aghast and thrilled at his prudish wife's defilement. Penelope screamed her orgasm from stage as Mervin plunged fully into her ass, sending spurts of thick cream into her anal cavity.

Calmly Mervin pulled away from her bent over rear, rearranging his clothes until he was back to his first meticulous appearance, and then he smiled and ordered Penelope, "Stand and put your clothes back in order."

The audience just watched, happily and calmly now that the show was over, eager to see what would happen when she awoke from her trance.

"When I snap my fingers," Mervin the Magnificent announced, "You will return to your normal state, and you will remember nothing of this." He turned to the audience, "But before I do so, I will tell her husband the secret phrase that will return her to this nubile and compliant state for whenever he chooses to do so."

Stepping forward, Mervin the Magnificent leaned down into Tom's ear, whispering so low that no one else in the audience could hear him no matter how hard they strained to hear.

"Mervin the Magnificent Commands You."

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,562 Followers