Met on the Train... Pt. 01

Story Info
Met a ssbbw domme on the morning train...
979 words
4.17
15.3k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I take the train in the morning to NYC for work. Most days are uneventful. Recently they changed the schedule and I am taking an earlier train with different people. Typically I relax and read my newspaper. The third morning a woman asked me to move so she could sit. She was a striking woman in that she had on 4 inch chunky heels, black stockings, a button down dress to her knees, was at least six feet tall and 325 lbs! Instead of letting her in I moved over so she could sit on the end. She thanked me and smiled. As she did so I looked down at her heels. She must have noticed because she crossed and in crossed her feet several times. I had trouble reading as I was trying to discretely check her out. We parted at Penn Station and figured I would never see her again.

A week went bye and I never saw her again. Then the next Monday she was there and even through the train was empty she asked if I would move over again. This time shoe didn't ask but told me! Instinctively i replied yes ma'am. She smiled. After a few minutes she asked me if i liked her legs. i flustered and said yes...she then started to talk, said she knew right when she met me that i was sub. She asked me if i would enjoy serving her...i said when? We arraigned to meet Wednesday morning at her place. She then asked me what train I would be on going home. She told me she would me and we would go home together.

That night she met me and we got on the train but instead of sitting next to me we sat across from each other. Again the train was empty. She put her leg in my lap and had me remove her shoes and massage her foot. As i turned red i did as i was told. As she lifted her other foot she semi spreader her legs and i saw that she had no panties on and a shaved pussy through her sheer pantyhose. When we got off she told me to be clean and ready for Wednesday.

Tuesday was a blur. Wednesday as I drove to the train station I was nervous but excited. She had me get in her car and drive to her house about 10 minutes away. We went in and all she said was strip! i did as told and then dropped to the floor. She put her foot forward and i started to worship her foot and ankle, licking and kissing it. She then shoved me over onto my side and stood over me, her legs spread. She had no panties on and her stockings held up by garters. She removed her dress and sat on a couch and just said lick...

I started at her feet and worked my way to her pussy, licking and sucking slowly as I heard her moan. As I stared to lick her clit she held my head between her huge thighs and started to flog my bag. She urged me to lick harder when all of a sudden she grabbed my head with both hands and held me down as she came, squirting, telling me to lick every drop. As i finished up she rolled over and told me to keep licking. Her ass was huge, i later found out 72"! I worked it and used my tongue to fuck her bung hole. After a good 15 minutes she rolled over and pushed me back on the floor. She knelt over my face and sat on it. She almost had me pass out then she would back off... Eat my cunt slave she would say. At some point she had removed her bra and I saw her magnificent mammories. I later found out 48 h...with huge areas and chunky thick nipples. She started to grind her cunt over my mouth and after a few more minutes she buried me as she came again, squirting harder and forcing me to drink it all. After this she stood and lead me to her playroom in the basement. She told it would be Funtime as she tied me into a set of stocks, then blindfolded and gagged me. All of a sudden I felt the paddle on my ass...

She then proceeded to paddle, cane, and strap me for the next 20 minutes. My ass was inflamed and with each hit that made me jump she seemed to laugh. She started to tell me that this was a warm up/warning. That I was now her property and would do to me as she saw fit. If I said no at anytime it would be over...I shook my head to agree with her as she started to paddle my ass harder...

Finally she stopped. My ass throbbed. She then came up to me and removed my blindfold. In her hand was a flogger. She looked at me and said time for her to get serious... she then proceeded to flog my back, every fifth hit strategically placed on my balls! After 50 hits she stopped. She then came in front of me and put on a strap on. It was not too big, only about 7 inches and slightly thick. She then went behind me, stuck a finger with Vaseline into my ass. She then lined up the tip, grabbed my hips, and shoved it all the way home! This made me see stars! She then fucked me for a solid 15 minutes till she grinded it deep in me as she came...

She pulled out an asked if I was enjoying the play... We have the whole day ahead of us! While it was extreme it was also fun...

Part 2 to come