Michigan Mature Wife

Story Info
Mature ladies like young guys
16.6k words
3.79
135k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gilbert and Betty Jones lived in Mt Pleasant Michigan, Mr. Jones was an ex rodeo star and Mrs. Jones worked at the local Floral shop. They were well off but Betty insisted on doing something, She wasn't one of those just sit around types. Gilbert was a man about six foot one inches dark brown hair and weight in at about two hundred pounds.

With a handsome face and he wore a handlebar mustache, Betty was a petite blond lady standing about five foot five and about one hundred pounds, she had an enlightening smile and 40 D bust line, Her appearance was quit brilliant. They lived in a stunning older plantation style home located in a country setting.

"Now don't forget that my friend Gloria will be here later today" she instructed to her husband.

"Yea I remembered" he answered back to his adorable wife of eighteen years.

"She should be here around six p m" Betty told him

"Alright" , "Say Honey did she ever pay us back that seven hundred dollars that she borrowed"? He asked

"No" , "But I plan to speak with her about it while she is visiting here ok" Betty informed her man

"OK Sounds good" he stated.

In a little while Betty kissed her husband good bye and got in her shiny bright red Ford Fusion and drove out of the drive way and headed for her work.

Gilbert went inside the house to watch some news on the television.

He soon drifted off to sleep on the couch , But not before fantasizing about Gloria.

Gloria was a forty four year old strawberry blond, that was very liberal and opinionated, she was about five foot four in height, and maybe weighed in at one hundred and forty pounds, He knew that she wore a 36 DD bra , because he had noticed and touched one of her bra's the last time she had stayed with them.

But he always wondered if she shaved her pussy or not,

He figured that like Betty she did so.

He knew that he wanted to fuck her ever so bad, But the opportunity hadn't ever arouse.

Betty arrived at the Flower Shop , and started putting away the stock that had arrived earlier that morning,

"Hi Betty" and co worker said. " How you doing honey"? Betty Replied.

Later in the day "Carlos" the Stores Owner came to Betty and asked if she could make a delivery to an elite neighborhood, called Meadow Brook. She answered "Sure not a Problem"

The delivery was a bisque of White Long Stemmed Roses, so she put them into the company van and headed out. She soon arrived at her destination, (3473 W. Covington Drive) she entered the long white slated driveway, She got out of the Van carrying the Rose's.

The young man inside, Greg Myers was a tall athletic guy of twenty four years old, His parents were indeed wealthy people, and he was used to getting what he wanted.

He eagerly watched as Betty walked up the drive, He studied her well shaped legs and the ample amount of breast flesh he could see from her low cut dress,

"God I want to fuck this bitch" he said out loud. His parents were gone to the Hampton's , So he had full run of the huge house alone.

Soon the doorbell rang and he slowly pulled the front door open.

"Hello" Greg told her, "Hi I have a delivery for you" Betty instructed.

"Oh Thanks they are for my sister and she isn't here right now" he answered

"Oh I see, well can you except the order"? Betty asked

"Yes I guess so, Bring them inside and I will get you some money" He said to her.

"Ok sounds good" she told him.

Greg opened the door for her to enter, She looked at his taught masculine young body, He wore pocket shorts and a sleeveless T shirt that said "Rock'en" onto it.

"Where do you want these"? Betty asked

"Oh just set them on that table over there, that would be good" Greg stated

"Oh Alright then" Betty replied

"So how much is the bill"? He questioned

"Fifty Eight dollars and sixty seven cents" Betty told him still staring at his young handsome face. "OK allow me to run upstairs and find some money for you alright" He stated

"Oh Ok" Betty told him, continuing to allow her soft eyes to watch his body as he turned and walked away from her.

"Oh Gosh" she breathed, as a tingle came over her mature womaness.

Greg ran up the stairs to his room to go get money from his wallet, Upon returning he found Betty looking at his parents artwork on the living room wall.

He admired the look of her from the rear.

"Ok I got your money" he spoke

"You have some lovely paintings here" she told him.

"Thanks" he said handing her seventy five dollars in cash.

"Wonderful thank you" she told him taking the cash,

Ok I should get going" she added

"Oh Please stay and have a glass of wine with me" Greg stated

"No really I shouldn't" she said

"Oh Please I insist" "Oh by the way what's your name" "Mine is Greg" he told her

"Oh My I am so sorry" "I am Betty" she stated

"Ok then Betty" "Come on stay an have a glass of wine with me" he asked

"Well I shouldn't But just a small one wont hurt I guess" she told him

"Wonderful" he answered

Greg reached into the kitchen cupboard and got two wine goblets, then open a lower cabinet and recovered a bottle of aged white wine, and filled each glass to three quarter full

.

He handed Betty one and said "Lets go sit down and talk"

"Alright" she said and followed

He led her into what looked like a very modern media room. "Have a seat" he stated pointing at a large leather chair,

"Wow now that's a chair" she voiced

"Yea my parents like comfortable" he told her.

They talked for awhile about Betty's job at the flower shop, and then Greg's cell phone rang.

"Excuse me I have to take this" he told her stepping out of the area.

She had noticed Greg's eyes during their conversation directing themselves to her chest, and knew that he was trying to seduce her,

The idea made her un comfortable , But sexy and hot all at the same time, She pulled the front of her dress down a little bit so to reveal slightly more for him to look at. Her legs quivered with guilty eagerness.

Greg was on the phone to Martin a twenty two year old Hispanic friend of his, Martin was six foot two and a basketball player in college, Martin was in the back yard, they had something planned for Betty, and she had no idea that Greg and Martin had been watching her for weeks now , planning this day.

Greg had already diluted crystal meth in the wine that Betty was drinking,

Betty sipped the wine as she awaited Greg's return, and began to feel hot, Her legs quivered slightly more, and her crotch ached with tingling. Soon Greg returned.

"Sorry about that" he told her.

"Oh its Ok, happens to me all the time" she responded

Greg watched as she talked he noticed that her legs were shaking.

"Everything alright"? he asked

"Yea sure" she said

Betty felt hot and her head was whirling, Greg came close and sat down on the arm of the chair that she was in.

"What are you doing"? she asked

"Just trying to get a better look at you, You certainly are a beautiful woman Betty" he told her

"Thank you, You are too kind really" she told him

"Your husband is a lucky man" he said

"Oh Greg you are too much" she spoke.

Betty uncrossed and recrossed her legs,

Greg's actions make her nervous.

He then bent down to kiss her, "What are you doing"? she said

"I want you baby" he told her.

"Oh my gosh Greg I am a married woman" she said calmly

He took her hand "Stand Up" he told her, and soon she did.

"Turn around" he said and she slowly did.

His hands soon reached around her waist and she felt as they moved up to her large breasts.

He body ached to be touched. Soon his young hands roamed all over her large chest.

She could feel his huge erection rubbing against her firm ass cheeks, it was more than she could handle, she felt weak and as if she was about to be set on fire.

"I am going to fuck you" he told her.

He body went limp and her desire to let go just took over.

He slowly unzipped the back of her dress, and slip it off her bust, His hand roved her bra covered breasts, Then she felt him removing her bra, "Oh my God" she sighed.

Soon her bra was off her shoulder and tossed upon the floor. His hand roamed her huge fleshy tits and tugged merciful upon her large pink nipples.

He spun he around and began to kiss her wanting lips passionately.

She fumbled with his pants but soon she had them open, he wore no underwear and she was holding his young stiff nine and a half erection into her tiny hands. "Oh My God" she moaned.

He was able to get her out of her dress and his hands tore at her panties, soon she was bare and his fingers now ripped at her mature shaved and extremely wet pussy.

"OOOHH" she loudly moaned. She fell to her knee's and quickly began to work over his young large cock with her older experienced mouth.

Soon Martin entered the room naked, she didn't notice him at first, But then he took her by the head and rammed his larger than Greg's cock into her open and surprised mouth.

Greg went behind her and got on his knee's and entered her pussy with one large push from his well built body.

"OOOOOHHHHHHHHH"!!!!!!!!! Betty cried out

"Suck my cock whore"!!! Martin yelled

"Fuck her man Fuck her"!! Martin yelled

She about gagged on Martin's enormous shaft and Greg practically split her open with his massive prick inside her. As Greg fucked her older pussy hard and long her mauled her big fleshy hanging breasts, she felt like she was burning up, the area around her was a blur, everything was happening so fast, Soon Martin and Greg switched she eagerly excepted Greg's erect penis into her mature mouth as Martin roughly fucked her tight older cunt.

She moaned loudly and Martin had his way with her pink canal.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHH GGGGGOOOOODDDDDD!!!!!!!" she cried loudly

"That's right Bitch take it" Martin told her

Soon they drug her up onto the chair and Greg fucked her and the Martin fucked her , over and over they switched, Betty's thighs quivered and her entire body shook.

Soon the made her hold her breast tightly together and they took turns fucking her big flesh mounds, until each of the erupted their large loads of hot seaman onto her lips and chest.

"OH Man This Bitch can Fuck"! Martin said

"You know it man" Greg said.

Betty was wore out, She looked up and Greg had a digital camera.

"Oh what are you doing"! she excitedly questioned.

"We want to do this again Betty" Greg told her and smiled.

"Oh my god" Betty said.

"I have to get out of here" Betty stated

"Ok but remember We will be in touch" Martin told her

Betty was an hour and a half late getting back to the Flower Shop.

"What happened" Carlos asked

"I had trouble with that dam van again" she said loudly

"Oh I am sorry" Carlos stated

"Wasn't your fault Carlos" Betty told him.

She couldn't believe those young men had taken pictures of her so they could at anytime black male her for something.

Soon she left work to go home. She needed a shower she felt used and dirty.

Once home she found a note on the counter from her husband that said he had gone to his friend John house to watch sports, So she headed upstairs and got undressed and got into the shower, where the hot water eased her aching body and cleansed her sore openings.

She soaped up her aching cunt and rubbed her enormous breast,

"Oh God"! she said

She felt so stupid, about what she had allowed herself to fall into.

She had only cheated on Gilbert once before in their marriage, she felt shameful of what she had done.

She finished cleansing herself and put her robe on and just then she heard the doorbell ring.

She hurried downstairs and went to the door and there stood her good friend Gloria.

"Oh Baby come in here" Betty said.

"Good to see you Betty" Gloria said hugging her friend.

They got Gloria's things put away in the spare room, and then they went to the kitchen so Betty could get supper going.

"Where's Gilbert"? Gloria questioned

"At Johns watching sports again" Betty answered.

"Wow how exciting" Gloria returned

"I know its just a thing they do occasionally" Betty told her friend.

"Men are so fucking strange" Gloria stated

"Ain't that the truth" Betty stated

"Hey if you don't mind I want to go freshen up a bit" Gloria said

"Oh that's fine sweetie You go on and do it" Betty told her

"Great baby I'll be back in a little while then" she told her pal

"OK" Betty said

In the guests bathroom Gloria removed her clothing and looked at herself in the mirror, she ran her hands over her soft chest,

"MMMMMMM" she moaned.

"I need a man" she softly said. She tugged on her taught nipples and watched herself in the large wall mirror.

Soon she was into the shower for a long wash off.

She shaved her legs and trimmed her small little bush, The hot water beaming down onto her felt ever so wonderful.

She fantasized about a man she had saw earlier in the day, and rubbed herself a little more.

Then she had to make herself quit and get out of the shower and put on some sweats and went back out to the kitchen with her good friend.

"Feel better Baby" Betty asked

"Oh Heck Yes" Gloria responded.

"Would you care for a glass of wine"? Betty asked

"I would prefer a cold beer if you have one" Gloria told her

"Certainly we have that" her friend said

"Great" she said as Betty handed her a bottle of Coors

As Betty finished supper they made small talk about their old college days.

After awhile Gilbert got back, and said Hi to Gloria and kissed his lovely wife and left the room to go use the bathroom for a minute, He noticed the light on in the spare bedroom and went to shut it off, He entered the room and found Gloria's clothing on the floor, He picked up her wore turquoise french cut panties and bra and touched and smelled them, He loved the smell of womaness and perfume and soon put them back upon the floor and left the room shutting the light off at his exit.

Then the three sat down for a dinner of fried pock chops and potato's and green beans.

They all made small talk during the meal.

After they ate Gloria assisted Betty with the clean up and Gilbert went to watch some television.

Betty said

"Well I have to get up early Honey lets go to bed"

They said

"Goodnight" to their quest and went upstairs to bed.

In the morning when Gilbert awoke, Betty had already been gone for an hour, He went downstairs to make coffee, But when he arrived to their kitchen, Gloria was already up and had the coffee already brewed,

"Good morning" he said to Gloria and poured his self a cup.

He noticed sweet Gloria sitting at the table in her bathrobe,

"You sleep alright"? he asked.

"Yes I certainly did" she answered.

She looked at Gilbert with his pajama pants on and no shirt, She looked at his broad semi hairy masculine structure, and thought how lucky her friend Betty was to have a great looking man like Gilbert, Her husband had walked out on her two years ago.

"So what do you want to do today, Betty has to work late"? he asked

"Oh I don't know" Gloria answered.

"Ok lets wake up some and then we will think more clearly I guess" Gilbert stated

"Sounds good to me" Gloria said.

Then she got up to go outside to have a cigarette, Gilbert watched her sexy wide ass as she walked away.

He was still horny from last night, He wanted to have sex with his wife, But he was told that she was too tired.

Gloria returned and got her self another refill on the coffee and poured Gilbert more also.

"So Gloria, allow me to ask you something" He said

"Ok Go Ahead" she responded

"Well you have owed Betty and myself that seven hundred dollars for quite some time now and we have been wondering when it's going to get paid back

" He asked

"Well, I was hoping that my ex was going to give me some monies so I could pay you back , But so far he hasn't, and I don't know when he is going to come thru with it"

She explained.

"I see" he stated with a vague tone.

"I'm sorry Gilbert" she said shyly.

"Well you need to get something going" ha told her

"I have tried to find work, But nothing is happening" she stated calmly.

"What if I wiped that debt away for you"? ha said

"Say What"? "What does that mean"? she questioned.

"Well Gloria", "I have a thousand dollars that I was paid for some advertizement I did" "I could give Betty that seven hundred from that, and say that you paid it"

He told her.

"Really" , "and then what"? she questioned

"You do something for me in return" He told her

"Like what Gilbert"? she shyly questioned

"You have some assets" He said

"Assets"? she questioned

"Yes Assets" He told her

Gloria's face turned beet red, "Gilbert you are married to my good friend" She said

"Exactly" "and you will suit my needs just fine" He told her.

"Oh I don't know about that" she said

"Stand up he told her"

"Let me look at you" he said

He stood up and approached her, she stepped back, He reached and began to open her robe

"Gilbert I do not know about this" she said calmly.

"Shut up"! he snapped at her. For a moment she was quite scarred.

His hand slipped over her large pear shaped breast, and found her cone shaped nipple.

"OH Gilbert" she gasped

"You are going to be my little slut" he told her

"For how long"? she quietly asked

"As long as you are in my home you little bitch" He told her

His rough talk made her weak in the knee's, Her body quivered as he touched her.

She had never had a man speak to her roughly before, It was something new.

He kissed her deeply as her robe completely open, She was now nude in front of him.

His strong hands roamed her spectacular mature flesh, He groped her fleshy buttocks.

"OOOHHH" she moaned.

Her hand soon found his ever so erect cock, She pawed at his cock thru his pajamas.

His penis was stiff as a board, His mouth now found her breasts, and he was like a savage sucking her flesh, Gloria's body heaved tremendously, she then fell to he knee's and yanked down his pajamas and began to fondle his large shaven testicles, soon she took his eight and a half inch shaft into her ever so wanton mouth.

"Yes"! he exclaimed. His large hands pulled her head into him.

She loved sucking a mans cock, it had been so long for her.

After a few minutes, Gilbert pulled her up and lay ed her upon the table and made her spread he legs wide and attacked her ripe older cunt with his eager mouth.

She reached and grabbed his head and pulled him to her.

"OOOOHHH" she squealed.

Gilbert gripped her big ass as he licked her wet burning hot cunt.

Then his hands moved back to her 36dd breasts and mauled them as his toung worked its magic, she put her hands over his

"OOOOHHH" she moaned as she has a squirting orgasm.

Soon he sat in the chair and pulled her down and upon his ragging hard cock.

She cried out as he entered her,

He took a hold of her big hips and rocked her down hard upon him. "Oh My God" she cried out.

His cock tore into her with delight,

"Fuck me" she told him.

He bent her back and shoved his hips firmly upward, harder and harder.

Then he pulled her up to him and began to suck her big tits again.

Her body quivered with excitement, and complete and utter pleasure.

Then he stood up with her and rammed his cock deeper into her, and laid her back onto the table and spread her legs wider and held onto her and fucked her deep, She screamed out loudly, she orgasm ed again, Then he pulled out of her and jerked his self off all over her stomach and breasts, she watched as he came upon her.

She gathered up some of his volcanic fluid and put it into her mouth,

"UUUMMM" she moaned.

He sat down breathing hard, trying to catch his breath.

"OH Baby" she moaned loudly.

"I needed that" he told her, "Me to" she exclaimed.