Midlife Surrender Ch. 01

Story Info
She walks in on married woman submitting to a younger man.
5.8k words
4.58
141.8k
95

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
linkznut
linkznut
1,267 Followers

The last thing Kara Johnson wanted to do -- especially seeing that it was early evening, she'd just finished a four-hour stint volunteering at one of her favorite charities and was dressed in a nice blouse and slacks outfit -- was take care of a cat. But unfortunately, she'd promised her friend and neighbor, Amy Marshall, that she'd take care of Precious for her while she and her husband were away for the week. Since they were due back tomorrow evening, she figured she'd stop by one more time to make sure the little darling had food and water and hadn't made too big a mess.

She pulled into the driveway of the Marshall residence and turned off the engine. Opening her purse, she deposited her car keys, withdrew her friend's house keys and exited the car. Once the five foot seven inch buxom blonde reached the front door she slid the key into the lock and turned it, easing the door open and sliding quietly inside, feeling a bit like a thief in the night even though she was there as a favor to her friend.

Amy and Brad Marshall had a beautiful home in an upscale central Florida community. Like every other house in their subdivision -- Kara's included -- it was more than a bit on the ostentatious side, with four bedrooms upstairs and a large living room, formal dining room, country kitchen and family room on the main level, with an oversized three car garage just off the kitchen. But then with the money Brad made, why wouldn't they have a home like this?

Kara slid off her shoes and started into the house. She moved through the front foyer and down the hall towards the kitchen, where she turned and headed for the entrance to the family room. That's when she heard a deep, guttural groan that sounded strangely like someone trying to talk with a mouthful of rocks. Alarmed, she stopped instantly, listening intently while her heart beat loudly in her chest. When the noise didn't return for several seconds she took a deep breath and crept cautiously to the family room entrance.

It was a miracle she didn't scream out when she eased her head around the corner and saw her five foot six inch friend on her hands and knees, stark naked, with a ball gag in her mouth and a blindfold tied around her eyes.

She didn't see the fully clothed young man standing off to the side until he stepped away from the far wall, and she didn't recognize him until the dim light from the table lamp illuminated his face as he stepped closer to Amy. Derek Strong. Stifling another gasp, Kara drew herself back around the corner, out of sight of the family room and the shocking events that were unfolding there.

Derek Strong was a very handsome, ruggedly built young man -- some women might even call him beautiful -- who lived just down the street with his parents. But handsome or not, the simple fact was that he was a soon-to-be college freshman and, at the ripe old age of 18 and-a-half, was 18 years younger than the naked woman he seemed to be dominating. And as these thoughts flew through Kara's head, she bit her lower lip, struggling to keep quiet until she could calm herself down and figure out what to do.

The sound of Derek walking across the floor brought her back to her senses, although it could be argued that if she'd really regained control of her senses she would have slipped as quietly out the front door as she possibly could.

After taking a slow, deep breath, she eased her head back around the corner and once again took in the bizarre scene that was unfolding in the other room.

Derek had crossed the floor and taken his position standing over the naked dirty blonde-haired woman. He lowered himself slowly to one knee and ran his hand lightly over her naked flesh.

"So, my little slut-toy, you missed me so much that you cut your vacation short just to be with me." Kara was pretty certain that the guttural garbage that came from Amy's gagged mouth was intended to be an affirmation of this, but she couldn't be certain. But even in the dim light, the smile that slid across Derek's face was unmistakable as he slid his hand onto her C-cup breast and squeezed, causing more unintelligible sounds to flow from her throat.

"Well, I'll certainly try not to disappoint you," he said as he took a black leather collar from a nearby table and fastened it around her neck. Then, just before he rose to his feet, he gave the woman a hard slap on her ass, earning yet another guttural gasp as his reward.

He walked back across the floor, coming to a stop by a small table. He grabbed something from the table that Kara couldn't quite make out and turned back towards his 'little slut-toy.' It wasn't until he slapped the object across the palm of his hand that she realized it was a riding crop of some sort. And then he spoke again, breaking her reverie.

"Crawl to me, slut-toy!" he ordered in a commanding voice. Without hesitation, Amy muttered some other unintelligible noise and started crawling as ordered, even as Kara's knees nearly buckled at the sight. But instead of withdrawing around the corner to compose herself as she had before, this time the voyeuristic blonde held her position, grasping the door-frame for support, unable to draw her eyes away as Amy crawled slowly forward, feeling her way carefully until her hand finally touched her Master's shoes.

Then she stopped, turning her sight deprived eyes towards his face.

Derek looked down on his slut-toy for a moment before moving around her and coming to a stop beside her ass. He reached down with the riding crop, eased it gently between her rear crack, then slid it carefully across her pussy, causing a gasp and shudder to escape the captive woman's mouth. And then he rubbed it against her, earning more sounds of hungry desperation for his efforts.

The controlling young man seemed content to play this little game for some time, obviously enjoying the hold he held over the older woman. He varied the intensity of his strokes, even gently slapping her pussy several times to keep her off guard. And then, with a suddenness that brought an unsolicited gasp from the secret voyeur's mouth, he drew back the riding crop and slapped it hard across Amy's ass.

SLAP!!!

"Turn towards me!" he ordered. Again came the murmurs of acknowledgement as the woman turned to obey. Then, once she was in position, Derek set down the riding crop and grabbed the bottom of his tee shirt, ripping it over his head before tossing it casually aside.

"Now it's time for you to undress me," he said in a firm, yet not unkind voice. "You may start with my shoes."

Amy allowed her buttocks to settle onto her ankles as she reached forward with her hands. The first shoe came off quickly, but the second proved more difficult, as the laces ended up in a knot. Her first reaction was to ignore the knot and slip the tennis shoe off, but Derek had other ideas and refused to lift his foot..

"You don't expect me to have to deal with the knot you just made, do you?" And even as he was speaking he was reaching for the riding crop and lashing it sharply across her ass.

SLAP!!

Amy managed to stifle her gasp as she went back to work on the knotted shoelace. Only after quite some effort did she finally free the knot, and only then did Derek set down the riding crop, lift his foot and allow her to slip the shoe off.

With the shoes finally removed and his sock-less feet now on display, Amy quickly went to work on his jeans, releasing the belt, snap and zipper before easing the pants over his hips and down to the floor. A moment later his underwear joined his pants around his ankles.

How the two lovers -- if that's what they could be called -- failed to hear the gasp Kara made as she took in the sight of Derek's naked body before withdrawing around the corner was beyond her. Petrified, she stood perfectly still, leaning against the wall, listening for the sounds of footsteps coming her way. But there were none.

She closed her eyes, took a deep, slow breath, and then bit down on her lower lip before finally getting up the nerve to peek back around the corner.

By this time Derek had stepped out of his clothes and kicked them aside. He stood at a slight angle to Kara, not so much so that he was looking directly at the voyeur, but enough that the voyeur could clearly see his engorged cock and his beautifully sculpted chest as it veed down to his waist his . And she could see enough of Amy's side to see her clearly visible hands as they slid tenderly up the young man's legs before finally settling on his manhood.

To Kara, the sight before her was like nothing she'd ever seen. She found herself mesmerized as Amy's hands slid tenderly over Derek's meat, stroking it with one hand, cupping his balls with the other. She even leaned forward to rub the cock across her blindfolded, gagged face. So hypnotic was the sight before her that Kara didn't even realize her own right hand was sliding over her pant-clad pussy while her left was cupping her breast.

For several minutes Derek allowed Amy her freedom, staring down at her while she worshipped his manhood, even as Kara continued to work her own body while she watched. It was almost a shock when Derek spoke again, his voice shattering the quiet.

"That's enough," he said, reaching for her hands and pulling them away before taking a step backwards. He turned towards the table where he'd previously retrieved the collar and riding crop, this time coming away with a pair of wrist-cuffs attached to a fifteen-inch leather strap with a hook attached to its end.

"Stand up," he ordered. When Amy reached her feet he stepped behind her, providing Kara a view of him pulling his captives hands behind her back, attaching the cuffs to her wrists, pulling the strap up and snapping it on a hook attached to the collar. When he finished he stepped away, leaving the woman standing alone in the middle of the room, blindfolded and gagged as before, only now with her hands secured behind her back and snapped to her collar. And as she watched, Kara pulled her hand away from her crotch and slid it down the front of her pants, moaning softly as her hand slid over her very moist pussy.

Derek moved quickly now, grabbing the strap that ran from Amy's collar to her wrists and pushing the woman towards the back of the sofa that occupied the center of the room fronting the unlit fireplace, not stopping until he was within two feet. "Spread you legs," he ordered. Amy obeyed immediately and without question.

"Now, bend at the waist until your chest reaches the sofa," he instructed. Again Amy obeyed without hesitation.

Now the young man paused, looking down on the older woman to admire his handiwork, unable to resist the smile that slid across his lips as he looked down on the blindfolded, gagged and bound woman as she held her position, bent over the back of the sofa with her legs spread wide and her ass and pussy sticking out invitingly. When he finally spoke again there was a strange softness in his voice.

"And now do you know what I'm going to do?" he queried. The garbled response was unintelligible.

"I'm going to punish you," he said calmly. "And do you know why I'm going to punish you?" Again came the garbled response.

"Because I can," he said, answering his own question. And with that he leaned forward, placed his left hand on Amy's back and unleashed his bare right hand on her buttocks.

SLAP!!! He followed that first slap with several more, each attacking a slightly different part of her ass and each eliciting moans of pain from the helpless slut-toy who, other than the inevitable tensing up as the hand found its mark, held her position obediently. It wasn't until Amy was a near wreck that Derek paused long enough to slide his left hand under her stomach and down to her clit. And then he began anew, only this time the blows were softer and the noise coming from Amy's throat seemed less like complaints than moans of encouragement. And shortly after that the moans became the garbled sounds of a woman in heat screaming out as her body exploded in orgasm.

Kara, just barely lucid enough to remain partially hidden by the door frame, nearly lost it as she watched Amy's body shudder under Derek's assault. Her breathing was labored now, coming in short, raspy spurts as she surrendered to the eroticism of the moment. No longer did she even try to deny her own hunger as her right hand furiously worked her pussy while her left hand slid under her blouse to massage her breasts through her bra.

By now Derek had withdrawn his hand from under Amy's stomach and repositioned himself behind her, his rigid cock hovering at the entrance to her womanhood. He placed one hand on her hip while the other guided his member forward, its tip now pressing against her puffy, cum-soaked lips. Then he released his cock and took hold of her other hip, pausing for the briefest of moments before slamming his meat home. And even as his own primal scream was drowning out Amy's garbled groans, Kara was gasping desperately for air as her own body exploded in orgasm.

Somehow, Kara managed to stagger back around the corner before falling back against the wall as the shock waves flowed through her body. Lost in her own euphoria, she was only vaguely aware that the noises she heard from the other room were the sounds of orgasms ripping through the lovers body. She hadn't even begun to regain control of herself when she heard Derek speak again.

"Wait here, slut-toy, and don't move."

Those words brought Kara quickly back to the reality of the moment; the reality of where she was, what she'd just witnessed and how she'd reacted to it. Suddenly afraid of discovery, she quickly withdrew her hands from where they still lingered and began thinking of escape. But before she could take the first step, a still naked Derek slid around the corner and took his place directly in front of her.

"Well, well, well," he said calmly. "If it isn't Miss Johnson."

Almost before the words were out of his mouth the sound of garbled gasps came from the other room. Quickly, Derek placed his hand around Kara's neck, pinning her firmly to the wall while he leaned around the corner.

"I didn't give you permission to move, slut-toy. Now get back in position!" he barked. Then, without waiting to see if he'd be obeyed, he was back in Kara's face.

He relaxed his grip on her neck, sliding the hand to the wall to her right side. And when she responded by looking to her left, he placed his other hand there, effectively cutting off her escape. Then he lowered his gaze, allowing his eyes to take in the disheveled condition the captured voyeur was in.

"Unless I miss my guess," he said as he raised his eyes to hers, "I'd say you enjoyed the show."

"I'm sorry," Kara said in a nervous, cracking voice. "I didn't know you were here. I tried to leave, but . . ." And then she let her voice fall off, not knowing quite how to finish that thought.

"I'm sorry," she whispered again.

Derek removed his left hand from the wall, moving it to her head to brush a stray strand of hair from her eyes. Then he stroked her cheek lightly with the back of his fingers.

"I should go now," Kara said. But when she took a small step to her right Derek slid his left hand down to her arm.

"I don't think so," he said simply.

Growing increasingly nervous with each passing moment, Kara looked longingly towards the front of the house before finally turning her gaze back to Derek.

"What are you going to do?" she said in a voice so soft she could barely hear it herself. Ignoring the older woman's question, Derek continued holding her in place with his left hand while he slid his right hand to the back of her head and grabbed a tuft of hair. He pulled her from the wall, turning her so her back was facing the entrance to the family room. Then he stepped forward and half pushed, half pulled the older woman into the middle of the room. Then, standing no more than ten feet from a still prostrated Amy, he released his grip just long enough to reposition his hands on her shoulders. And then he pressed down.

"Please don't do this," the 38 year-old woman whispered, her breath catching in her throat. "I'm old enough to be you mother." But her pleading went unanswered, and the next thing Kara knew she was on her knees staring at the cock of a man twenty years her junior that was still sticky with another woman's cum.

She was visibly shaking now, her stomach churning. "I can't do this," she whispered as Derek's left hand slid from her shoulder to the back of her head, even as his right hand was moving to his cock.

"You should have thought of that earlier," he finally replied, easing her head forward until the tip of his cock grazed her lips, "when you still had a chance to leave." Then he pulled her forward, watching as her lips parted instinctively to accept his manhood.

Kara nearly gagged as Derek forced her mouth over his cock, only able to keep from choking when he paused with his dick halfway inside her. An instant later, however, she felt his right hand move to the back of her head to join his left, each hand grabbing a large tuft of hair. And then he pulled her even closer, sliding more of his manhood into her.

She knew she should have been shocked that she'd let this happen; shocked that she hadn't left as soon as she realized what was going on, or that she hadn't been more forceful in her attempt to break away from Derek when he'd first confronted her. But the truth was that in spite of her basically conservative sexual mores -- or perhaps because of them -- she'd been more turned on by what she'd seen than she ever would have believed possible. Oh sure, she'd heard about things like this, even read about them a bit. But it was one thing to hear about or read about other people practicing perverted sexual acts; it was quite another to see it first hand -- with one of your best friends, no less -- and the sight of it had proved too much for her to bear, sending sensations shooting through her body that she'd been unable to resist. And now, as she knelt helplessly before her friend's tormentor with his cock buried in her mouth and his hands holding her head firmly, she was no longer sure she wanted to resist.

"Look at me," Derek ordered suddenly, snapping her back to reality. She hesitated briefly before reaching out for his legs, holding on to them to steady herself as she arched her neck, raising her eyes upward, all while he held her mouth firmly over his cock.

"You like this, don't you?" he questioned. Her answer came in the form of a very awkward and hesitant shaking of her head -- no.

"Come, now," the young man challenged, pulling his cock halfway out of her mouth before sliding it back in. "You liked it well enough when it was Amy. Are you trying to say you're above liking something so basic, so animalistic?" A muffled moan escaped Kara's throat, even as a small tear slipped out the corner of her eye. And when she slowly nodded her head -- no -- Derek knew he had her.

"Unbutton your blouse," he ordered.

Even though she'd known this moment was coming, the words still managed to catch her unprepared. So she held her position as she stared up over his massive chest, making no move to obey; but neither making a move of protest.

"Come now," Derek said in an almost kind voice. "I know you're going to obey me, and you know you're going to obey me. And do you know why?" he questioned, twisting her head back a little bit more. "Because deep down, you're every bit the slut-toy that Amy is. Now, are you going to unbutton your blouse like a good little slut-toy or am I going to have to get angry?" Even then, it was several seconds before Kara could manage to move, seconds in which the last shreds of resistance slipped through her grasp, leaving her wondering if maybe Derek was right; maybe she was every bit the slut-toy that Amy was. And as that admission struck home, she slowly raised her shaking hands to her blouse and began releasing the buttons, her humiliation and shame growing as each new button fell free.

linkznut
linkznut
1,267 Followers
12