Midnight at the Lost & Found - Coming Soon

Story Info
A kink club is shut down. They're not going quietly.
652 words
5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Literotica
Literotica
2,165 Followers

Midnight at the Lost & Found Author Challenge


Like all Author-Created Events, this is not a contest! It is a chance to stretch your writerly muscles, explore writing on a theme, and connect with readers who enjoy the fruits of the challenge!

Event creator oneagainst explains the concept:



The Lost And Found kink club is being forced to close down by new legislation. They’re not going quietly. Madame Syn has opened the doors, with full access to all furniture and playrooms, putting on a final event. You’re invited to write a story about the club’s last night, as follows:

---

You are cordially invited to the Mad Hatters Tea Party, an evening of adult fun and frivolity to be held at the Lost and Found from eight thirty p.m. until late. Fancy dress on the theme of Alice in Wonderland is optional, as is dress in general. Open access to all playrooms will be provided, but we request you abide by our Bring Your Own Device policy on grounds of health and safety.

To mitigate against misunderstandings and facilitate an enjoyable night for all, please take note of the wristband policy:
Red indicates you do not wish to be approached and are engaged in private play
Amber indicates you are open to play opportunities, as permitted by your owner/master/mistress/lady/lord/deity
Green indicates that you are open to free use, within the parameters of consent
Blue are monitors and members of staff. Please respect the instructions they may give from time to time
May we respectfully remind all guests to ensure that their significant other(s) are labelled appropriately, as per the above guidelines, to avoid confusion.

We regret that this will be the final event at the Lost and Found, which will be closing down upon the conclusion of the evening after nearly twenty years of service to the community. We strongly encourage you to review the new legislation and how it may curtail or prohibit your particular lifestyle choices going forward. While this is a hard moment, we would like to thank the dedication and camaraderie of all staff and patrons over the years, and would hope that in some shape or form the legend continues.

To that end, we intend to go out with a bang. Also, with whimpers and a variety of other noises. Looking forward to seeing you there.

Management.



Midnight at the Lost and Found Info
Open to all authors provided they read and understand the concept.
organizer: oneagainst
submission deadline: October 1st-18th
challenge date: final anthology list posted on October 20th

Rules & Guidelines
• Dressing up in theme is optional, as is dressing in general. If your character turns up with nothing more than a Cheshire Cat grin, that's fine too.
• Your characters might not make it to the club, for a variety of reasons, but they must at least have wanted to get there (sexy new neighbour notwithstanding)
• Stories may be standalone or chapters of longer works
• You must copy and paste LOST AND FOUND into the Notes section of the story
• Please tag with 'lost and found' and 'lost and found 2023'

Please see the Midnight at the Lost & Found Official Support Thread if you have questions, need clarification, or just want to discuss the event with the participating authors.

If you've got an idea for a themed writing challenge, feel free to contact us anytime! We're open to anyone organizing a new event.

And if you're looking for a fun way to stretch your skills, check out our list of current author-organized challenges!

From all at Literotica a big thank-you to the readers who have supported the site and the writers by way of views, votes and comments.

And a special thank-you to oneagainst for creating and organizing Midnight at the Lost and Found!

Literotica
Literotica
2,165 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Enigma A comical end I think.in Loving Wives
Happy Little Family A blended family go to family therapy.in Loving Wives
Double Switch Couples Switched Not Only Partners, But Places.in Loving Wives
Funeral Harem Should you forgive after 20 years.in Loving Wives
He Loved Lucy He loved Lucy, but who did she love?in Loving Wives
More Stories