MILF Chronicles Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband is blackmailed into sharing his wife.
9.2k words
4.41
381k
226
0

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 09/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1: Sherry and Peter are Initiated

When Alex invited me to his party I accepted without reservation. He had a reputation for throwing the best parties in town, although I did not believe some of the darker rumors. "And bring that cute wife along too." He added as he walked away. I knew that Sherry would be thrilled as well since we had not been out in quite a while.

"Sure." I replied to his receding back.

Later that day I ran into Bob in the hallway. He was one of the first people to talk to me when I started working for the company about 9 months ago and someone I considered a friend. "So, Alex finally invited me to one of his famous parties." I informed him.

"You mean infamous," he chuckled, "enjoy yourself Peter."

"I will." I assured him. "Sherry and I have not been out for quite a while, what with all the over-time we have both been doing lately."

"Wait. You're taking your wife?"

"Sure, why not?" I asked.

"Well, sometimes his parties get pretty wild I hear." he replied.

Sensing some concern I pressed him. "I thought they were really well put on affairs, catered and all. Haven't you been to a couple? What happened?"

"Oh, yeah, the ones I went to were top-shelf; good food and booze. They got a bit rowdy later in the evening, but nothing out of control. A gal got thrown in the pool - by her date I think. The normal amount of drunkenness, some groping, but," he trailed off.

"What?" I prompted.

"I've heard that sometimes things go a lot further than that." he said.

I hesitated, thinking about what he had said. Neither my wife nor myself were exactly angels when we were younger. Sherry and I dated back then on and off and I was at a couple of pretty wild toga parties with her and she has told me about a couple of other wild nights that I wasn't present for. So I felt that we could probably handle just about anything that could happen at a party where a bunch of my coworkers would be at. "I think we'll be OK. Alex wouldn't have invited her if he was planning strippers or something. Besides, we can always leave if we get out of our comfort zone." I reasoned.

"OK, just don't say you weren't warned."

"Oh, you are just jealous that you weren't invited this time." I teased.

"Just keep a eye on your wife. Some of his friends have roaming hands." he cautioned. "I always do." I answered confidently.

That night when I told Sherry about the invitation she was ecstatic. I had told her about Alex's high-end parties before and she had been hoping that we would eventually be invited to one. She had even suggested that I "buddy up" to Alex in order to speed things up, but I told her indignantly that I would not kiss up to anybody just to get invited to a party. Actually I had tried to socialize with Alex a number of times, but he was pretty cool towards me, so I had given up.

"Why did he invite you now, out of the blue?" Sherry wondered.

"I don't know for sure, maybe it has to do with the way I handled that big problem in our current project." I speculated. "I had a number of people who have been there a lot longer than me say that they could never have found and fixed the problem that quickly."

But whatever the reason we were invited and it was only 4 days away. That didn't leave us much time to arrange a sitter, especially one that could potentially stay overnight if necessary (like if we got too wasted to drive home and had to sack out in one of Alex's 3 extra bedrooms). Alex had said to dress casually, but Sherry insisted on buying something new.

Finally Friday night was upon us and when Sherry came down the stairs she was stunning. Even at 28 years of age and after having two children she still managed to maintain her figure and weighed only a few pounds heavier than on our wedding day. She had on a peach silk shirt with a plunging neckline that showed plenty of her 34C cleavage thanks to what looked like a minimal, frilly bra. For the rest of her outfit she had on tight-fitting designer jeans that fit her curvy bottom well. I didn't see any panty lines when she turned around in response to my twirl gesture, so I knew she must have had on thongs. "I thought you didn't like thongs. Said they were too uncomfortable."

"I don't and they are, but the panty lines are horrible in these," she answered as she looked over her shoulder at her ass, "and I really like the way these look on me now."

"I do too." I said as I put my finger on her ass and making a sizzling sound. "You are one hot babe!"

She slapped my hand away playfully, "I'm glad you approve." she giggled.

"Oh yeah, you are definitely going to turn some heads."

"I only want to turn yours." she replied as she headed towards the door to go pick up Beverly, her youngest sister, who was going to sit for us.

"Which head?" I asked.

"Both!" she fired back as she headed out the door, putting a smile on my face. This was going to be a great night.

We could hardly believe what a big house Alex owned. We knew it was in a nicer neighborhood, but it still surprised us given that he was only a mid-level manager at my company. "Too bad it's still a little too cool out to use the pool." Sherry commented. I grunted my agreement, a picture of my wife in a little bikini flashing though my mind.

Alex answered the door and flashed us a big smile. "Hey glad you could make it! Wow," he said looking Sherry up and down, "You are as beautiful as Dave said."

Sherry blushed. "Thanks." was all she could stammer.

"OK," he continued, "Here are the house rules: eat and drink as much as you want, but no drugs. If you can't drive home you are invited to crash here -- I have plenty of beds."

"No problem there." I replied.

"The last one is this: we have boys nights and girls nights. On boys nights the party games are a little more male oriented and the girls can't refuse to play one if their date wants them to and vice versa on girls nights." He explained.

"OK, a little different, but I'm in." I said looking at my wife.

"Which is it tonight?" she asked.

"Oh no, you have to agree with the rules first." he answered.

"All right, I agree." she relented.

"Then I can tell you that we flipped a coin earlier and it is boys night."

"Figures." Sherry retorted.

"No worries," I said as put my arm around her shoulders, "We are going to have a great time."

"I'm sure we all will." Alex said and led us out of the foyer.

It looked like the party was just getting started when Alex ushered us into the main spacious living room. He introduced us to some of his friends that I didn't know and showed us where the food and drink was located. He was a great host.

People continued to flow in and we had a good time. The food was fabulous and the bar well stocked. Most of the games were pretty tame. There were only a couple that I had to "order" Sherry to play. One was kind of a 'Truth or Dare" poker game. It was like strip-poker but instead of removing clothing (darn), you had to take a card from a small deck of note-cards. There was one deck for 'boys' and another for 'girls'. Each card had either a question on it that you had to answer truthfully, or a dare that you had to perform. I was a pretty good poker player, but my wife wasn't, so I thought it could be a fun game. Two other couples that we had only met that night also decided to play.

The game was fun, but not quite as risque as I was hoping. It was enlightening to find out that Sherry had once lost at strip poker (I'll have to ask her about that one sometimes) and it was fun to watch her get kissed by one of the other women, oops, girl. It was only a quick kiss, but it made my cock twitch. All and all everybody seemed to have fun and even Sherry seemed to enjoy it by the time it was finished.

We mingled for a while and got separated. While I was looking for my wife I ran across a game room. Inside three guys were starting up a trivial pursuit game and asked if I wanted to play. Some people think this is a lame game, but I like it and I'm pretty good, so I sat in with them. It turned out they were good friends of Alex and came to most of his parties. Brian and Johnny came stag and Marc's date left early, so they decided to start up a game. They seemed like decent guys and time passed quickly.

By the time Sherry found us I was in the lead by one pie-wedge and only needed two more to win. "Hi babe, come over and give me some luck".

She came over and stood beside me and saying, "You could find a Trivial Pursuit game in a desert."

So she stood there sipping some wine and chit-chatting with everybody as I played and occasionally rubbed her ass on the QT. Then I got onto a hot-streak, answering five questions correctly in a row and getting my next pie-wedge. "Only one to go." I announced.

"No fair" objected Brian, "You have a good luck charm."

"Nah, it's skill man, pure skill." I replied.

"Oh yeah? Then you won't mind if your wife comes over and stands by me?" he asked.

"No problem. But it won't help your game." I answered. "Go ahead." I said to Sherry and gave her butt a pat.

"Well!" she said in a fake huff, "Then I think I will just go over there" and walked around the table to stand by Brian.

After he got few questions wrong Brian said "Hmm, maybe she's only lucky for you, Dave."

"No man, you gotta rub her butt, like a genie bottle." Marc quipped. Everybody laughed -- I had been busted. On his next turn, just before he rolled the dice, Brian put is hand behind my wife and gave her ass a quick pat, saying "For luck." If Sherry had been sober she would have swatted him in the back of the head, but she just giggled and tousled his hair. And damn if he didn't get a good roll!

After that they all wanted her to stand next to them on their turn and they all patted her on her bum. She in turn flirted with them, subtly at first, like just resting her hand on their shoulders or brushing the back of her hand on their faces. But she would not stand next to me since I said I did not need her luck. Actually I did not exactly say that, but I went along with the game.

As the game went on the flirting slowly got more intense. The guys started resting their hands on her back between rubs of her ass and moved them down over time until they pretty much stayed on her butt all the time and the rubs turned into caresses. Sherry did nothing to discourage this, and in fact did the opposite. I had not seen this side of my wife since we were in college, and it was starting to get me aroused, so I let it continue. If I had not been drinking pretty good myself I probably would have stopped it.

I finally won, despite their 'lucky charm' and my wife came over and gave me a big wet kiss for being the winner. "What if someone else had won, would you have rewarded them the same way?" Brian wanted to know.

"Maybe." was my wife's answer.

About that time Alex came in and said "Looks like you guys had a good game."

"Yeah, I killed them." I bragged. This resulted in some groans and protests from the other guys. Alex pulled me aside and dragged something out of his pocket.

"Does this look familiar?" he asked. I looked down, and there was my PDA.

"Shit man, I thought I had lost that. Where did you find it?"

"In the bathroom at work. You should really be more careful." he replied.

"Yeah thanks." I said as I put out my hand for it.

"No really. When I turned it on to see who the owner was, I saw this -" he said as he turned it on. "Recognize any of those files?"

I squinted at the small display, looking at the list of filenames. Oh, hell, I DID recognize them. They were classified files from the DOD project I was working on for the company. How did they get on there? "What the fuck..." was all I got out.

"Yeah, it looks pretty bad, man. If security had found this and seen the files on here, you would be in shit up to your eyeballs for quite a while." he calmly stated. "Now imagine if they found that the files were copied on here from your PC and your login ID? And to top it off what if the name and phone number of a known foreign agent was also found in this same PDA? Yeah, not only would you be fired, you'd probably wind up in a federal jail for 10 or 20 years."

"What the hell are you saying? You know I didn't put those files on there." I stammered.

"Oh, I know, and I'd be willing to give you your PDA back and help you erase the file access logs at work, but you have to do me a favor." he said.

I narrowed my eyes. "What is you want Alex?"

"Me and my friends just want to party with your wife a little bit and I want you to help."

"What?!?" I hissed at him.

"It's that or I give the PDA to security and you can kiss your ass goodbye. Maybe after you are in jail we will party with her anyway, whether she wants to or not." he said with a hard edge to his voice that I had not heard before. He wanted me to think he was serious, and I did.

"What exactly are you planning and what kind of 'help' do you want from me?" I demanded.

"First, dial down your volume and tone, or it's over right now." he warned.

I took a deep breath, followed by another to get my emotions under control. "OK, I'm sorry, but I don't respond well to threats." "I don't care what you think, just get it under control. Now, I'm not going to lay out everything right now; you'll find out in due time. Just follow my lead and convince Sherry to go along. It's important that she think everything that happens from now on is your idea and what you want. Do you understand?" I nodded.

"OK, now here's what I want you to do..." and he explained the first part of his plan. True to his word he did not give me a lot of details, but from the outline it looked like I would have to play a game to win our escape from the party and get my PDA back. My wife would be the prize, but I was to make it look like I was instigating events and convince Sherry to willingly participate. He and his "posse" would steer things in the "correct" direction and he gave me a few signals to watch for, things like when to agree and when to say no. He did make it clear though, that if I won the game the party would be over, otherwise a new game would start and the "stakes" would go up.

I tried to think of a way out, some detail that he had not thought of, some clever maneuver I could pull. But the alcohol had slowed my thinking and Alex did not give me any time anyway; he kept things moving so that I was always lurching from one disaster to another the entire evening.

We went back to the group where Sherry was chit-chatting and flirting with the other three guys. At the time I did not know what had gotten into her, even the wine did not explain her behavior. I found out later that they had put some kind of female viagra in one of her drinks that Brian had scammed from a clinical trial somewhere. I can tell you that shit works!

Anyway I said "How about another game?" to a chorus of boos and "No way"s.

Sherry came up to me and whispered in my ear, "Let's go home and fuck." When she talks like that I know she's extra horny, but I had to stick to Alex's plan.

"You guys aren't afraid I'll kick your asses again, are ya?" I taunted as instructed.

"Nah, it would just take too long the way you play." That was Brian.

"Bullshit! You guys take too long to answer; I get like 80% of them correct." I boasted.

"Oh, Yeah? I bet you can't do better than 50%!" he answered.

"OK, I tell you what, just go ahead a pull the next ten cards and I bet I can answer 8 of them correctly."

"All right," Brian said, "but let's make it a real bet then."

"What, for money?" I asked.

"Nah, I got enough money. What I really need is some honey." Brian snickered. What a lame setup, but Sherry didn't seem to notice.

"OK, then, how about I bet my wife?" I said as casually as I could, as if I offer my wife to strangers all the time. Sherry's jaw dropped and I held up my hand to stave off the objection which was forming in her alcohol slowed brain.

"Hey, I want in on this too, what do you have in mind?" Marc piped in with the rest quickly following suit.

I acted like I was thinking about it for a second with my wife glaring at me. "You each take turns asking me a questions from the category of my choice. Sherry will still be the 'lucky charm' like before, except if I get the answer wrong she will have to kiss you for ten seconds. If not, she just goes on to the next player. We go around two times and if I answer eight correctly then I win and you guys have to admit that I'm the best and you all suck." I offered.

"Hey, that's twelve questions, so you have to answer, um, ten to get 80%." Marc interjected.

"Actually that's 83.3% genius, but OK, ten." I answered.

"If you get to pick the category, then she has to sit in the player's lap, not stand beside him." Brian threw in.

"And if you lose the game, then what?" Alex finally spoke.

"Well, then I guess I'd have to admit I sucked." I replied. "Everybody in?" I asked.

"Hell no." Sherry objected.

"You don't get a say -- house rules, remember?" I said. "Oh, don't give me that look, it's just a little harmless fun. Don't be a killjoy." Surprisingly she just rolled her eyes and said "OK, if that's what you want." The implication being that I was delaying getting home to a hot fuck, but I had no choice.

"Let's get going then," Brian said. "I get to go first." He patted his leg as he looked at Sherry and although she hesitated slightly, she stepped over to him and sat down sideways in his lap.

I picked Science since that was my best subject and Brian took the next card from the deck. As I considered the question Brian started flirting with my wife. At first she pretended not to notice, but as he got a little more aggressive she began to fend him off with a combination of moving his hands and flirting back. So this was their strategy, to try and distract me. I did my best to ignore it and managed to answer the question correctly.

So Sherry moved over to the next player, Johnny. He tried the same tactic, but I answered quickly and got that one correct as well, so Sherry shuffled over to Marc. His question was easy, so he hardly got to flirt with Sherry at all before she had to move over to Alex. After he asked his question, though, he turned up the heat by kissing my wife's neck and nibbling her ear. She loves that and kind of melted into him at bit. Without missing a beat he reached across her and started running his hand up and down her opposite arm, brushing his forearm, oh so gently, across her tits. She didn't seem to notice or care, but I did! Then I noticed that his other hand was stroking her thigh just above her knee, but moving up.

"Hey, you going to answer?" Brian asked.

Shit! I was having problems focusing on the question, but I couldn't let Alex keep groping my wife, so I guessed and blurted out an answer.

"Bzzzt. Wrong!" said Alex. "Somebody time us." Then he turned Sherry's head towards his and starting kissing her deeply. All the men quieted down, and even seemed to be holding their breath. The sound of their kiss seemed to fill the room. The entire time Alex's hands kept roaming and she did nothing to stop him. In fact, she put her hand behind his head at one point.

"Times up!" Marc said in loud voice. "Get me a crow bar to separate these two."

Sherry broke away from Alex, looking a bit flushed. From embarrassment or excitement I couldn't tell. Then she walked around behind me and sat back down in Brian's lap again.

After getting a card and asking his question he wasted no time in following Alex's lead and openly started groping my wife. This was not playful flirting anymore and Sherry was busy trying to fend off his advances, although she was clearly fighting a losing battle. From my vantage point I could see that although she had her legs clamped together he was still making progress up her thigh and would soon reach nirvana if I didn't answer the question soon.