MILF Night in Las Vegas Ch. 04

Story Info
Rebecca gives Oscar a bath like he never expected.
3.3k words
4.38
16k
26
2

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,736 Followers

Chapter 4

Oscar wriggled down into the sheets, getting comfortable before he drew his knees up slightly and let his tree-trunk-like legs roll open to each side. "I told you I'd let you take your time and suck me off for the fourth load, so go ahead, I'm ready anytime."

Rebecca couldn't believe it. He'd just come three times in a row and his mammoth cock was still standing at about half-mast, not fully erect, but nowhere close to being flaccid either. She shivered as she thought about this beautiful man's sexual prowess, how he was blessed not only with such a beautiful big cock, but also the endurance of a long-distance runner, and the stamina of a bull. She looked over his perfect form, her mouth salivating as she took in every alluring muscle and the inviting smoothness of his glistening ebony flesh. She was salivating just looking at him. There was something she'd always dreamed of doing as she'd watched those interracial movies, and she knew she'd never have a better chance than this. "Would it...would it be okay if I gave you a bath first?"

Oscar looked at her, a confused look on his face. "We're both gonna take a shower together after this, but I told you I wanted to give you four loads in a row to get started."

Rebecca quickly shook her head as she nervously chewed on her bottom lip. She felt somewhat embarrassed by what she was going to say, but she knew, it was now or never. "I'm sorry, that's not what I meant. What I meant was that I wondered if it was okay if I gave you a bath...with my tongue. I...I'd really like to do it now before you shower."

A knowing smile came over Oscar's face. "Oh, you are a nasty one, aren't you, cocksucker?" Oscar said as he folded his arms behind his head and settled in against the pillows. "Go ahead, take all the time you need."

Thrilled to be allowed to actually have one of her fantasies come true, Rebecca started at Oscar's feet. She slipped her soft lips over one of his big toes and ran her tongue over it tenderly.

"Yeah, that's it. Show me what that pretty little mouth of yours can do," Oscar said encouragingly as he looked down at her from his propped-up position, a soft smile on his face.

Rebecca moved to the next toe and took that one into her mouth as well. When she was finished with each toe on that foot, she did the same to the other one, and then she started on his legs. She slowly made her way up his muscular toned body, her lips and tongue leaving a glistening trail of her drying saliva behind, the taste of his sweat and his masculinity setting her senses on fire.

She purposely avoided direct contact with his groin area, for now. By the time she got near there, his cock was hard as rock, standing up stiffly with a slow trickle of precum oozing from the tip and sliding sluggishly down the throbbing upright shaft, but still she avoided it. She licked his hipbones, and then swirled her tongue teasingly into his navel, which brought a soft moan from Oscar.

Rebecca shifted further up on the bed at his side, her mouth now closing gently over the black bud of his nipple. She bit it teasingly before slowly rolling her tongue all over one of the muscular plates of his pecs, loving the erotic taste of his sweat on her tongue. She leaned over him further and gave the other side of his broad thick chest the same treatment, her spit shining lewdly on his smooth ebony skin.

She traced the tip of her tongue teasingly up to the hollow of his throat, her soft blondee hair moving like silk across his chest. She let the flat of her tongue run along the protruding sinews of his powerful shoulders, following the defined muscles to his armpit. When she got there, she was overcome with arousal at his intense masculine scent. It didn't smell dirty or repulsive at all. To Rebecca, it smelled wonderful. It smelled like pure man, earthy and inviting. She felt her pussy give a pulsing twinge as she breathed deep, the alluring fragrance settling deliciously on her senses. "Do you...do you think I could...?" She let her words trail off as she looked in his eyes as she nodded towards his armpit, knowing he knew exactly what she was asking.

"Go ahead," Oscar said with a comforting nod as he continued to lay there with his arms folded behind his head. "Take as long as you want. And once you're finished with that one, the other one is gonna want to feel that sweet mouth of yours too."

Flushed with excitement, Rebecca leaned in close, lying on her stomach on the sheets as she let her lips drag ever so gently over the soft silky hair of Oscar's armpit. The intoxicating scent and just the thought of what she was about to do had her climbing the walls with excitement. She pressed her face further into the darkness, her tongue slipping out to press into the warmth there as she licked and probed, pulling the damp goodness she found back into her mouth.

"OHHNNN..." Rebecca surprised herself when a mini orgasm had her cunt twitching and creaming as she sucked and licked at Oscar's sexy damp armpit. She hadn't even touched herself and she'd climaxed.

"That's a good girl, enjoy yourself," Oscar said as he watched her shake and spasm as she came, her mouth never leaving its place as she sucked and licked at his damp flesh.

Satisfied that she'd gotten that one clean, Rebecca leaned well over Oscar's broad form and delved her tongue into the hot sweaty recesses of his other armpit. Her mouth worked diligently, sucking and licking until she had the dampness she wanted safely inside her.

"Oh god, I loved that," she gasped out as she finally drew back, her face flushed with arousal. "Oscar, you are so beautiful. Thank you, thank you...thank you." She couldn't help herself as she leaned forward and covered his face with tiny kisses, her lips covering every square inch of his masculine features.

"Can I do your back now?" she asked as she drew back and looked down at him, her blue eyes alive with mischief.

"Be my guest," Oscar replied as he rolled over onto his stomach and slid further down on the bed. He pulled a pillow beneath him as he turned his face to one side and crossed his arms over his head.

Rebecca almost gasped with joy as he did that, the position of his arms bringing the musculature of his broad back into sublime definition. His powerful shoulders rippled as the flowing sinews and muscles stood out gloriously. His torso was shaped like an inverted pyramid, broad at the shoulders and tapering nicely to a trim defined waist. Rebecca had seen how beautiful that waist was when she'd dragged her tongue over the sculpted six-pack of his abs earlier. And from behind, his back looked just as appetizing as his front had, the bottom of the inverted-V of his torso giving way to his powerful hips and his sublimely pronounced and firm buttocks.

Feeling her mouth salivating again, Rebecca made her way towards the bottom of the bed and started on his feet once more. She slowly made his way from there up his strong legs, her lips and tongue licking at his smooth black skin all the way. When she got to his firm round buttocks, she intentionally bypassed those, knowing she'd be taking her time with that gorgeous butt of his soon enough. Instead, she went back up to his shoulders, placing kisses on his crossed arms before teasingly making her way down his back. She straddled him, dragging her stiff nipples provocatively across his back as her mouth went to work on his skin, sucking and licking up the sweaty residue.

When she got to the small of his back, she gently nudged the insides of his thighs apart. With his eyes closed in rapture at being treated like this, Oscar did what she wanted, spreading his legs further out to each side so she could take her place between them.

Rebecca moved back into the open space between his thighs and leaned forward, her face mere inches from the prize before her; Oscar's perfect black ass. It was everything you could ask for in a man's bum; curvy, firm, with skin as smooth as polished black marble. Rebecca felt her mouth welling up with saliva as she looked at the tasty buns before her. She leaned forwards, purposely dragging her heavy breasts over the muscular bum-cheeks, her nipples almost searing his smooth skin with their hot touch. She sat back a bit further, swirling her long hair from side to side so it traced teasingly over those sumptuous mounds, her silky honey-colored locks looking erotically sensual against his dark skin.

She took a deep breath to steady herself, her heart beating with excitement and her pussy just dripping as she lowered her face, her lips finally touching the silky-smooth surface of one curvy cheek. She planted a tender kiss on it, and then on the other one, and then she moved back and forth between the two, her hands on his strong hips as she covered them in loving kisses. Wanting more, she pressed the flat of her tongue against one cheek and drew her tongue all over the surface, the taste of his tangy sweat making her taste buds tingle with delight.

"Oh yeah, that's the way. Kiss that ass and I'll have another mouthful of cum for you soon enough," Oscar said, continuing to lay there with his eyes closed as he surrendered to the blissful pleasure she was giving him.

Emboldened by his words, Rebecca became more aggressive, knowing exactly what she wanted. She slid her tongue along the crease of his backside, the tip of her tongue feeling the intense heat emanating from that moist crevice. She wriggled her face slightly, forcing her tongue deeper before dragging it lengthwise along the warm dark crease.

"Mmmm..." It was both of them that were purring when she did that. Understanding what lengths Rebecca wanted to go to, Oscar instinctively brought his knees forward and under him, forcing his backside to rise off the bed until he settled into a position on his knees with his head still pressed into the pillow, his back arched so his broad curvy buttocks were turned up like a meal for her, which was exactly what Rebecca wanted.

"Yes," Rebecca mumbled under her breath as she rose to her knees and leaned forward, pressing her face right between Oscar's warm bum-cheeks. She deftly feathered her tongue, licking back and forth along the full length of his moist crevice.

"Of fuck yeah, lick that ass, girl, lick it good," she heard Oscar say, his face still pressed against the pillow. He rolled his hips seductively, encouraging her to keep going. Rebecca did, her hands cupping his firm buttocks as her lips and tongue worshipped that hot moist crack. She traced the tip of her tongue backward until she encountered the crinkled flesh around his rosehole. Feeling her pleasure level skyrocketing with excitement, Rebecca slowly rolled the tip of her tongue all around the hot little opening, bathing it with a cool coating of her saliva. Her tongue swirled and licked as she rimmed him, her mouth and lips working to pleasure his upturned backside over and over.

"Fuck, bitch, that's the way, work that hole," Oscar said as Rebecca really started to go to town, her tongue slaving away as she licked at his tight hole. Her face was pressed flush up against the parted cheeks of his backside and she felt like she was in a sauna, but she loved it, loved the heat of his body, the pure masculine taste of his gorgeous body, and she loved the sinfully illicit nastiness of what she was doing, something she'd wanted to do to a man for ever, but never had. And now that she had a willing partner, she wasn't going to miss her chance.

Rebecca swirled her tongue provocatively all around the puckered pink starfish, and then she concentrated her efforts right on the centre of the hole, her tongue probing forcefully against the tight aperture. It didn't take long until she felt Oscar relax the muscle of his sphincter as she kept rimming him. Sensing her opportunity, Rebecca pressed harder with the tip of her tongue. She felt the tight ring open up for her, allowing her in. She feathered the tip of her tongue inside the yielding opening, the hot moist tissues of his chute closing down upon it.

"Mmm..." Rebecca purred like a kitten with a bowl of warm milk as her tongue slid as far into his ass as she could get it. Overcome with excitement at what she was doing, she shot one of her hands between her legs, her fingers diving deep into her sloshy wet cunt.

"Oh yeah, you are a nasty one. I love it," she heard Oscar say as he gave off a low moan. "Keep working that tongue good and deep. Oh man, you are fucking good at that. I could let you do that for hours, but I don't think this next load is too far off. That just feels too fucking hot."

Eager for more, Rebecca kept up her oral assault on his perfect backside. Her lips and tongue worked at his relaxed hole, her tongue sliding in and out of his tight little starfish. She felt like she could have stayed there for hours too, but her own libido needed satisfying as well. As she continued to lick and suck at his needy hole, her fingers were busy doing their work on her steaming little box, her fingers now rolling around the fiery nodule of her clit. That was all she needed to get off. Her body started to shake and quiver again as she came, but she still kept eating his ass, her tongue rolling provocatively in a teasing circle against the hot moist walls of his rectum.

"Oh fuck, girl, you've got me ready to blow," Oscar said as he put his arms beneath him and rose up. "Get over on your back. I want to fuck that face of yours."

With her face flushed and her body still thrumming from her last climax, Rebecca rolled on her back, her upturned face right in the middle of the bed, her mouth right below Oscar's throbbing prick. He shifted back, the drooling tip of his rock-hard cock leaving a sticky snail-trail as he dragged it across her face. Rebecca immediately opened her mouth wide and, in his highly aroused state, Oscar didn't hesitate, plugging the plum-sized head right between her parted lips.

"Mmpphh..." Rebecca gurgled as he fed the massive crown deep into her mouth. Too aroused to care, and in his push-up position over her, Oscar started vigorously fucking her face. His hips flexed up and down like a jackhammer, driving her head into the mattress as he sought the much-needed relief after her delightful pleasuring of his ass. She was gurgling and slobbering all over his cock, and her face was becoming a frothy mess of gooey saliva as he pounded his hips up and down, fucking her face for all he was worth.

Rebecca was in heaven, loving being nothing more than a willing cum dump for this gorgeous black man and his enormous cock. Her lips were stretched almost to the tearing point and she could barely breathe as his huge cock continued to pound her face, but she realized she'd never felt happier in her life.

"OH FUCKKKK...GONNA COME!" Oscar groaned loudly as he started to go off.

Rebecca was thrilled when what felt like a river of cum gushed into her mouth. It quickly billowed out her cheeks and overflowed her stuffed mouth before she even had a chance to swallow. She did exactly that as fast as she could, wanting to get as much of his copious load of sperm into her belly as possible. As the first mouthful slid down her throat, she couldn't help herself as a euphoric feeling of excitement overwhelmed her. Her hand shot down between her legs again and she rubbed her clit vigorously, bringing herself off once more as she kept swallowing.

Oscar kept coming, fast and furious, an absolute deluge of semen flooding her mouth and overflowing onto her cheeks and the rest of her face. Still he kept pounding his hips up and down into her sucking mouth as he came, unloading what felt like a pint of spunk into her. As the huge load of cum kept backing up and squelching out of her overflowing mouth, his pistoning cock was stirring it up into a frothy lather, which made even more of a mess of her pretty face, the stuff flying everywhere and covering her all the way up to her forehead, with some gobs of milky white spunk splashing out and causing clumpy wads to gather in her hair.

"Oh fuck, was that ever good," Oscar said as he finally stopped coming. He backed up and pulled his tumescent cock out of her avidly-sucking mouth, his withdrawing prick making a nasty sucking sound as it came free. He flopped on his back and leaned against the headboard, his chest heaving as he regained his breath after absolutely hammering her face.

Rebecca lay where she was, her mouth open and gasping after swallowing the remaining pool of jizz that he'd left in her mouth with his last few shots. Her belly felt full from just this one monstrous load, and that was saying a lot based in the incredible size of the three she'd already swallowed.

"Jesus, girl, you are a mess," Oscar said as he looked down at her with a pleased smile on his face, his spent prick finally starting to soften as it lay heavy against his thigh. Rebecca's face was covered with the frothy residue of the vicious face-fucking he'd given her, gobs of saliva and spunk clinging to her skin everywhere.

"Yeah, you're a nasty mess of cum and spit, but that was fucking incredible," Oscar continued. "Where'd you learn to eat ass like that?"

"I...I never did that before, but when I saw how perfect your bum was, I don't know...I...I just had to do it."

"Well, shit, girl, you're a pro at it. I'm definitely gonna have you do that again before the night is over." Oscar reached down and pushed a couple of clumps of semen off her face and into her mouth. Rebecca eagerly accepted the offerings, her lips clamping down on his fingers and licking them clean.

"Okay," Oscar said as he got up and stood next to the bed, "now that we've got things started, let's take a shower before Round 2."

With her head swirling about what 'Round 2' would bring, Rebecca rolled over and slid off the bed. She looked back to where she'd been lying, the sheets stained and matted with cum. Her gushing cunt had left traces if her arousal as well. "I...I'll be right there," she said as she crawled back onto the bed.

"Wha...what is it?" Oscar asked as he stopped in his tracks. He watched her drop her face and start lapping up the clumps of semen that were spackling the sheets, little mews of pleasure emanating from her throat. It brought a broad smile to his face. "Go ahead, girl, lick up all of that gravy. That's the way, don't let any of it to go to waste."

As Rebecca dragged her tongue obscenely across the sheets and licked up the stray gobs of cum, she couldn't believe what she was doing, but she was loving every second of it. She couldn't wait for 'Round 2'...

...to be continued...

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,736 Followers