Mili's Amateur Modeling Takes Off Ch. 01

Story Info
A Housewife is talked into erotic modeling after layoffs.
5.4k words
4.47
190.5k
165

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you aren't into stories where a married woman has sex with someone other than her husband, well, you know what's coming in this one. Anyway, feel free to read and comment. Enjoy!

***

A voice briefly shouted in Mili's head the moment he said, "We probably don't want to tell your husband about this." "No. Leave now!" the voice in Mili's head said over and over while she considered his offer... but she had already become so good at rationalizing what she had been doing, she was able to quiet the voice down as she held her pen to an updated modeling agreement he was asking her to sign.

You see, until a year ago, Mili Sharma was a typical early 30's, college educated, management professional in the IT market in New York and New Jersey. A series of cuts at her major client resulted in a series of cuts at the IT Services company where she project-managed and Mili found herself unemployed.

Her severance package was laughable, effectively amounting to a month's salary after her final two weeks' work, and though she and her husband Mahinder were normally great savers, they had just used most of their savings to buy the house they just moved into. Mili worked her network for opportunities and came close on a couple of offshore management positions, the number of qualified candidates always produced someone better connected, cheaper, or more experienced than she was and so the months ticked by without her working and their savings dwindled.

Desperate to stay current on their mortgage, Mili accepted the advice of one of her husband's old college mates who suggested she do some non-nude modeling for glamour or tease websites. Mili had the bankable quality of being Indian, with classic Indian beauty, but with western sensitivities about her body and about sex. Mahinder wasn't prudish either and though he seemed reluctant at first, he was persuaded to allow her to post a set or two through his friend's amateur website. In time, he rather liked the idea of having beautiful photos of his lovely wife in bikinis, sexy outfits, lingerie, etc. for his own enjoyment and he liked the idea that the world could see her and wish to see more.

Mili's debut on TriStateAmateurs.com was a raging success. Site membership through her "Join link" was through the roof and her first sets had thousands of hits more than most of their other models. In time, though, Mili's hits leveled off and then began drying up. Their friend Shanuj, who ran the site and did most of the photography knew the reason why... and one day he brought two pages of membership feedback forms and the comment streams from her recent sets to explain why he was unable to keep paying her the way he used to.

"Mili needs to show more skin" said many of the comments. "Mili is too uptight. We don't see anything and all her sets look the same!" was the consensus of many others. There were lots of comments in this vein to consider. With Mahinder under more pressure than ever in his job, even a small gap in employment for him would be devastating to their finances. Their decision was easy... Mili agreed to spice things up a bit for the site.

Even though they knew many of their real life friends visited the site to see her photos (she never expected things to turn even a little risqué), Mili and Shanuj began shooting sexier shoots in sexier clothes. Her hits began climbing again—but her sets were barely break even for Shanuj factoring his modeling costs and site maintenance costs. He asked her for more.

***

The first time Mili crossed what she felt was a kind of nudity barrier, she began the shoot with 4 shots of tequila (a drink she knew obliterated her inhibitions). The slightly see-through thin silk nightie she wore for the shoot allowed her dark nipples to show through. Although far from nude, she felt naked in front of Shanuj and by the power of Tequila, she managed to not look hesitant or freaked out in all of the pictures. Shanuj maintained his professionalism throughout the process and Mili quickly forgot whatever reservations she had to give him the best photoset yet.

Her hits doubled on that set alone, and the next time in studio Mili broke new ground, removing her top completely for Shanuj while turned away from his camera for some implied nudes, and even shooting some "hand bra" and "arm bra" poses. Mili also began shooting in tiny thongs, allowing Shanuj to shoot and post some shots from behind with or without hand bra as long as he did not see or photograph her nipples.

But on the internet these days, it's hard to remain the flavor of the month forever... Shanuj was now adding many other girls to his site and they were willing to tease and be photographed in ways Mili was not. She wouldn't do the shoot Shanuj requested in a mesh top. She didn't even want to come out of the dressing room in it because it left nothing to the imagination... her nipples were poking out through the mesh and her 34C boobs were completely out in the open that way... she also refused shoots with sex toys when Shanuj asked her to suck on a dildo. And in time her followers began declining again.

That's when Shanuj told Mili about his "Preferred Members" club. He was not heavy handed in the way he told her about it... there was no, "go nude or I'll quit paying you" or anything... Shanuj only told Mili that he'd need to pay her a rate indexed to her hits and number of members who joined through her link or who bought her sets from his web store. Mili understood she had put the best work she could out there and that anything more might cross Mahinder's boundaries... hell, they already had.

But it was during this discussion when Shanuj said to her, "We probably don't want to tell your husband about this." The reason was simple... Mili would be a guaranteed superstar if she went nude... if she took more sexual photoshoots... if she pushed the edge for an invitation only private site hosted at Shanuj's amateur tease model main site.

"You are the most requested model I have in my Preferred Members club, second only to Xiao Chiu and she's agreed to start shooting next week." Shanuj explained. "The members buy each set for about $20 and are pay between $20 and $50 for a video, depending on model and content. Mili, we could put money in the bank for you. We could really help your finances." Shanuj offered.

Mili's conscience briefly told her to say "no"... to run from the offer and find another way. But she was already all over the hard drives of thousands of men... and she knew Shanuj was right... it's hard to find real Indian women on the web photographed at the quality Shanuj offered with connection and correspondence the way he had developed... it was one part porn website, one part social network, and small enough to keep together in an intimate feeling capacity...

She could quickly earn enough money to rebuild a safety net in their savings account and with no record of her activities on the public web, she felt she had almost nothing to lose. But she knew she would have to hide things from Mahinder and she hated that most of all. In the end, she thanked Shanuj for his offer, but declined it.

Initially.

As the days went by, Shanuj shared individually written requests for Mili... he connected her in the preferred member portal and she found a considerable demand for to work there. She and Shanuj discussed the finer details of the money part of it all.

Mili slept on it again, but by 10am the following morning she had called Shanuj to accept. He told her to come to the studio that day to shoot a few teaser shots for the Preferred Member Portal and to discuss a business plan for her time there. You see, they both knew she had to start at a baseline of non-nude, and gradually milk the interest level as long as they could for each progression of nudity or sexuality they added. These web models always have a life expectancy—very few can go on forever... when they've seen the goods, they've seen the goods. You can only strip out of so many outfits before the world moves on to the next new model...

***

The following Saturday was a big day in Mili's modeling career. It would be the first time she allowed Shanuj to strip her and photograph her naked for display to paying members. On a more practical level it would be the first time she bared her body to another man who wasn't her doctor or her husband since she got married. Today was the day she'd let Shanuj see it all.

Shanuj for his part maintained his professionalism again. Mili hit the tequila hard before the shoot... probably too hard, openly flirting with Shanuj when she was he had become erect during her first topless exposure to him. Although Shanuj was going to shoot a couple of sets of implied nudes, risqué and sexual poses, with finger bras (ie, to show her areolas while auspiciously covering her nipples), Mili proudly pulled her arms behind her head several times, pushing her perfect chocolate milk-colored 34Cs at him and allowing him to shoot a few extra. Shanuj apologized for his state but explained it was just part of what happens when you photograph beautiful women in the nude—especially when his model was someone who knew so well from real life.

Mili didn't mind. She was a good sport about it—too good probably, thanks to the Tequila as she told him he should have a wank several times to deal with the tent in his pants. Believe me, Shanuj wanted to... he wanted to take it out right there and jack off all over Mili's beautiful, perfect tits and to turn her around and shoot off on her lovely candy apple ass... but he knew that would end their run abruptly once she sobered up, so he maintained his professionalism. Mostly.

"Maybe it would help if I just touched them a moment to remove the suspense and uh..." he fumbled, unable to make up any rational reason for touching her tits.

And drunk on five shots of tequila, Mili soon had Shanuj's hands in hers, with her tits in his palms. Both of their breathing deepened for the minute, not more than two that Shanuj inspected and caressed Mili's breasts.

"I wish we were shooting the masturbation shoots today" Drunk Mili slurred. "I'm so fucking horny."

"We have so much to get through today. You know the plan... we'll be shooting those soon enough okay?" Shanuj reminded her.

After the initial shock and supremely intense erotic moment between them, Shanuj and Mili managed to crank out four different sets of pictures. The most risqué photos they would publish from these sets in the coming weeks were simple but clear topless shots. The first few sets would contain nothing more revealing than one finger bras and a little wet-tee shirt in shower stuff—hardly hardcore. But the gift to members would come in the third week of her availability. To tease the members to join the Preferred Members Club, a private URL to a single shot of Mili covering one breast with her hair but allowing the other to remain unobscured and perfectly framed was emailed to most of their members except a carefully selected list to exclude Mahinder and potential direct contacts.

Response was off the charts and they knew they had a hit. Shanuj did his part and delivered a sizable increase in payment to Mili for her work. The rest, they say, is history.

But that's where the story takes a couple of turns. The first turn you've probably already guessed... Shanuj and Mili really thought they had excluded all of Mahinder's friends. And they had. They just didn't know how many of Mahinder's friends told their friends about the site.

The second turn is that Mili kept getting drunk and horny for her photo shoots. She never felt she could do them sober even though she wasn't shamed or embarrassed by her body or by nudity now—she just couldn't handle the tension of the process itself... of her own voice of judgment and of her desire to keep her customers happy.

Although she had initially ruled out overtly sexual photo shoots, Shanuj's creative suggestions for testing those waters allowed Mili to acclimate to more and more risqué situations. She did the dildo blowjob shoot, but with a banana at first. Member response was unanimous in its appreciation and desire for more... ever and always more. She did the set again with a large, realistic cock whose base easily attached to a table or mirror.

Gold.

Requests for her to work with other models streamed in. Some wanted to see her with another woman; most wanted to see her with another man.

"I could never have sex with another man, no matter what!" Mili said repeatedly to Shanuj, but at last he had found a path to try with her.

"You've had how many massages in your life?" Shanuj asked her after he informed her of his idea.

"Too many to count. And yes, I see your point." Mili replied. "They would absolutely flip out if I allowed another man to touch my bare skin in a photo set wouldn't they?"

"They would. We could shoot it in reverse and milk it for 6 weeks, I bet. One where you get the massage, and another where you give a massage. It would be brilliant!" he answered.

Shanuj was already working with male models with some of his other models... he had just the right person in mind for the job. Mili deliberated on the matter but as she always did agreed to the shoot after sleeping on it for a night. That Saturday, she was at the studio for her next session.

Shanuj poured her magnum shots of tequila that afternoon. What he got exceeded his expectations...

Mili's eyes told Shanuj he had hit the nail on the head when a local fireman and part time model named Nick brought his chiseled 6'3" 205 pound physique to the role of Masseur. At first they shot the scene quite clinically, but then with Mili's head spinning with alcohol, heat from studio lighting, and the intense feelings of having such a good looking man's hands all over her body, things really began to take off.

Nick began oiling Mili's naked body and caressing her breasts and her nipples. Shanuj made sure the trio of video cameras set about the studio had everything recorded properly as he shot stills of Nick bringing Mili to the verge of an orgasm without ever reaching below her belt.

"Mili," Shanuj said as she moaned and breathed heavily, desperate for release of any kind, "I'm going to go over here and I'm going to shoot from the direction of your head because I want to see and record your face as Nick brings you off. I'm going to set my aperture and focus so that your face is perfectly clear but the rest of your body is effectively out of focus. And if you'll turn over and arch your back, we won't be able to see where nick's hands are anyway. Do you understand the shot I'm setting up?"

Mili's eyes widened in shock but she adjusted her position accordingly. Moments later Nick's hands her rubbing her clit from behind, completely obscured from the photo frame but with enough implied contact to instruct the viewer what he or she should believe is happening. The photos came out perfectly. Mili simply came.

Mili moaned and sighed and laughed and talked about how amazing it felt and how crazy everything was they were doing and a million other things... Shanuj brought her another shot of tequila. Mili was definitely in a zone Shanuj knew he needed to take advantage of.

"We won't post these next shoots for a long time, Mili, but Nick is here now so lets use his time wisely okay?" Shanuj asked as he explained the type of pictures he wanted to take now.

Mili in any other state of sobriety would have had the wherewithal to put a stop to the day's activities... but the state she was in coupled with the hours of reading and answering feedback she had been doing told her what Shanuj was asking would be gold.

All of her members wanted to see her sucking cock, having her pussy plowed, or having her ass banged by as much cock as humanly possible... and she never thought she'd shoot that, ever. But implied / obscured poses could let her knock off several big set and video buys without ever having to actually fuck anyone, and she knew it.

They began by photographing the massage shoot, but with the roles reversed. Mili was the masseuse, and Nick was her client. Mili couldn't have enjoyed putting her hands all over Nick's chest, stomach, back, and ass more than she did. She also couldn't resist putting her hands on Nick's 7 to 8 inch cock, rubbing, caressing, and stroking it lightly without overtly jacking him straight off.

Then Shanuj told her to lean between Nick's legs and bring his cock by her face. Mili was unsure of having so much clear cock so close to her lips, but she did as she was asked, and so Shanuj continued directing her and shooting.

"Pull your hair over to this side please Mili?" Shanuj asked. Mili did exactly as asked and her hair fully obscured her face and Nick's cock from the camera sensor. Shanuj reminded her they needed longer poses / longer shots for the video to be effective and give him enough individual clips to splice together, and he asked her to fake going up and down on Nick's cock while shooting pics and video. The effect was perfect—from the angles he captured the scene, it looked as if Mili was sucking Nick off. She had to hold his cock directly against her outer cheek and mouth to keep it from flopping out into view, so in a way she was now giving Nick a bit of a handjob as she pumped her head up and down with her cock in his hand.

Shanuj repositioned Mili and shot her from the back a few times, then POV style from Nick's head's position. He then asked Nick to stand with Mili kneeling at his feet, putting his hands on both sides of Mili's head to make it look like he was face-fucking her. This position looked great in the pictures and caused Shanuj to press for more.

After a few more positions, Shanuj had Nick standing behind Mili with his hands on his hips bumping her ass from behind and sending her beautiful boobs shaking with each fake thrust. He took several series of shots with Nick clearly lining his long, hard cock up against Mili's pussy... and in her current state of mind, she desperately wished he'd just push it into her—but he didn't. Shanuj maintained his usual level of professionalism as he always had, and the penetrations remained implied.

Then he explained a shot sequence he knew he could use for a record set and video buy... Mili considered it, took another shot of tequila and agreed.

He kept Nick behind Mili, having him bend over over the massage table while fake-banging her from behind, but Nick's attention becomes very obviously focused on Mili's ass in the shots. Then his right hand is seen going to Mili's puckered back door. Shanuj shoots shots from behind that have Nick's well oiled fingers rubbing lube on her milky brown rosebud, and then pressing in slightly.

Then we cut to Mili looking concerned shot face forward, then from behind as she turns to face Nick with a mix of fear, panic, and anger on her face. Mili acts the expressions perfectly and Nick's body obscures what should show him fingering her asshole while fucking her pussy. Shanuj then photographs Nick lubing his cock right next to Mili's asshole. A few pictures are taken of Nick grabbing Mili's hair and turning her to face forward. More photos are taken of Mili's panicked face and Nick's zealous focus. Then several shots of Nick bringing his cock to Mili's back door. The cock is photographed resting on her back door. Nick puts pressure... In the photos you can see the head really beginning to push into Mili. He covers and obscures his cock from the camera with his fist and holds it against her back door as he pushes with his hips. Mili begins complaining from the pressure—she's very nearly being penetrated, but when Shanuj moves in front of Mili to capture them facing him as well as both their expressions, her looks are so raw and so real that he shoots frame after frame of Nick supposedly invading Mili's tight back door.

12