Mind Swap Ch. 02

Story Info
Mind swap allows family members to explore.
8.2k words
4.64
134.6k
74
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,149 Followers

Note: This is a continuation of a previous story entitled, "Experiment Gone Wrong". That title is being changed to "Mind Swap Ch. 01". Father and son have a mind swap which means they had to sleep with the other ones wife. Now the son-in-law gets involved. All rights reserved.

*

"Dinner tonight?" Bobby repeated after his father asked him for the second time. "With uh...Biana and me at...your house."

"Yes, your Mother just called and asked for you two to come over."

"And she...doesn't know...right?"

"Right," Robert lied. "Its just dinner."

"I'll call Biana and see if she has any plans."

An hour later Bobby and Briana knocked on his parent's door. "Come in," Robin smiled as she moved away to let them inside. Once in the hallway she quickly hugged Biana like normal and when the younger woman moved by she pulled Bobby into her softness.

Bobby wasn't expecting it and was surprised when her lips that normally kissed his cheek brushed against his lips. He jerked back and looked at his mother's eyes. "Mom."

She slowly dropped her left hand that was resting on his lower back downward until her fingers rolled over his hard ass cheeks. He moved into the house faster after his wife.

"Where is Pops?" Briana asked looking around.

"He is getting ready," Robin answered. "He will be down soon." She avoided Bobby's eyes as she took Briana's hand and led her into the kitchen.

"So what's new with you?" Robin asked her daughter-in-law once they were alone.

She smiled. "Everything is great. Things are just...great."

Robin knew the "great" she was referring to involved the recent fucking the young woman was getting. "Same here. Great."

Bobby was waiting at the base of the stairs when his father walked down. He was surprised his father was wearing a nice pair of slacks and a button-down red shirt that had the top two buttons undone. "I think Mother knows."

Robert knew it was time to confirm it. "She does and she is actually happy about it."

"She...she is?"

"Yes, so be careful tonight."

"Hi Pops," Briana said walking up behind her husband. She too was taken back by his dress. "Wow..don't you look hot?"

"Like you," Robert grinned glancing at her full rack and remembering how nice they were to touch and suck on. He felt himself getting hard and quickly looked up. He held back as she kissed his cheek.

"Dinner is almost ready," Robin yelled from the dining room. They all moved inside and after Briana sat down Robert quickly sat next to her. Normally he sat on the other side of the table next to Robin. Bobby moved next to his mother and when she sat down he noticed that her skirt was very high on her creamy thighs. He did his best not to look directly down at them.

"To us," Robert said holding up a glass of wine after he had poured each of them one.

"To us," Biana giggled as she clinked her glass with his. It was then she saw the passion in his eyes. It puzzled her because she had never really thought about any sexual thoughts concerning her father-in-law.

As Robin leaned over to touch her glass with Bobby's her free right hand fell on top of his thigh. As she squeezed it she grinned. "To us."

"Uh...us," Bobby mumbled. Having sex with her while his mind was in his father's body was one thing. This was a new level. As he took a sip of wine he felt her fingers moving north until her pinkie finger pressed into his hardening cock. His body jerked back causing his lips to pull away from the glass. A stream of wine plopped down onto his lap. "Shit!"

Robin laughed. "You were always messy at the table Bobby. Here use the napkin." Her hand holding the napkin moved over until it pressed directly down on the red wine spot and his now rigid cock.

"I'll....I'll do it," Bobby gasped hoping that Briana couldn't see what was going on. But he saw his wife looking at his father whose eyes were focused down the top of her dress at her plentiful mounds. Things were quickly getting out of control.

"You need to get those pants off," Bobby's mother said. "Come with me."

"I can do it" Bobby gasped but he saw his mother walking out the dining room door.

"You better go son."

After they were gone Biana sat nervously knowing her handsome father-in-law was checking out her tits. After the sex she had with Bobby the past few days her body was alive again. She felt excited knowing another male thought she was desirable.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" Robert whispered while he leaned over to her soft earlobe.

She felt his warm breath on her neck and shivered. "Pops...I'm...not sure...what are you doing?"

"Briana I know about the guy from your office. I know about you touching him..and giving him a blowjob."

She moved back and looked at him. "Bobby told you."

"No, Bobby doesn't know. That's why I'm telling you."

"What? Bobby knows...he was at the party and we talked about it and..."

Robert moved his right hand over to her bare thigh just under the hem of her dress. "The experiment Bobby and I have been doing did not read minds. It switched them. After the party it was Bobby's body that fucked you however it was my mind."

She had hidden the feelings that it was someone besides Bobby that she had sex with that night. Now hearing about the experiment it all made sense. At first she was pissed. "You had no right to...to have sex with me. I mean it was you who saw me...saw me naked and it was your mind feeling my body and..and entering me."

"I know," Robert said keeping his hand on her leg. He noted that she had not removed it or asked him to remove it. "It wasn't planned. Bobby and I didn't even consider that..that I would be in a position to have wonderful sex with you."

She knew he was right. It was wonderful. "Bobby knows that we had sex...he asked me about it like he couldn't remember."

"Yes." His fingertips moved under her dress until his whole hand disappeared. "Biana you are so sexy so desirable." He felt her legs opening as his fingers moved higher. But just when his pressed into her moist panties she pressed down his wrist to stop his progress.

"They...they might come back." She still had not considered the possibility that Bobby had fucked his mother that same night.

"I think they might be a while," he grinned.

It hit her. "OH MY GOD!"

*

Robin led him into the master bedroom and then into the bathroom. "Take off your pants."

"Mother this is wrong. I mean I know you know but I'm not in my father's body now."

"I know," she grinned. "If we are going to do this we need to do it right."

"Now?!! You want to do it now?" He stepped back but she grabbed onto his belt. She didn't answer as she hurried to undo the belt and unzip his slacks. He watched as she jerked his pants down to his ankles and lifted his shoes off and his pants over his feet. "Wait," he cried out when she pinched the sides of his boxers. "Briana."

"Well, if I know your father he is already into her panties."

"I don't believe you. She would never...I know her." He held his boxers in place.

"Come on but be quiet," she whispered as she led him down the hallway and down the stairs. "Shhh," she said as they neared the dining room.

*

"OH POPS," Briana cried after he had pulled her dripping pink panties down her long smooth legs. After turning her chair in his direction she leaned back and opened her legs to let his face and his mouth up to her ready and swollen pussy lips. "Do it...suck me...kiss my pussy."

"Come on," Robin whispered as they watched Robert pull off Briana's silk undies. His tongue didn't miss a lick while her feet lifted to allow the restricting panties to go away.

"Shit," Bobby said as he backed up until he was out of the doorway. He followed his mother up the stairs and into the master bedroom. Nothing was said as he watched her now familiar naked body appear and he did nothing to stop her from undressing him. What surprised him was how hard he was when she grabbed onto his shaft and pulled him to the large kind size bed.

"Hurry," she begged. Her body fell onto her back and when she landed her legs opened.

As his thick slippery crown pierced her moist pussy lips he moved his face and lips to hers. Moments later the bed banged off the wall as their bodies smacked hard together. Both were starving for satisfaction. She was first.

"NOW BOBBY...GIVE IT TO ME!!" Bobby came as well but didn't scream. As their bodies slowed neither of them saw the naked Briana standing in the doorway with her father-in-law's bare body pressing into her backside.

"Come on," Robert whispered.

"I want to do it here," Briana said still upset that Bobby had not told her.

"Are you sure?" Robert asked. He certainly wasn't sure what Bobby would do actually seeing his wife being fucked. But she didn't answer as she pulled off her dress and released her bra. "Get undressed," she grinned at Pops.

Pops had seen her naked but this was the first time she had seen him. She was pleasantly surprised when she saw his lean body and his hard cock pointing outward. "Come on."

Bobby and Robin had their eyes closed but opened them when they felt someone moving onto the bed next to them. Bobby saw his wife and panicked. "Briana...I can explain."

She laughed. "Yeah..I want to hear you explain about how you just fucked your mother. You don't have to explain. Pops told me about the mind switch and how he was the one actually fucking me. And now I want his body to do the same."

"Briana..."

Robin grabbed his arm when Bobby leaned over to pull her away. "It's only fair son." She saw the younger woman's body for the first time and for the first time wondered how it would be making love to another woman.

It was hard watching his father and his wife making love. They kissed with open mouths and his hands touched her in those personal places that only he had touched before. "I can't do this."

Robin was sad and happy to see him go. After he walked out she moved closer to Briana whose legs were now opening up inviting Pops to come inside.

Briana's eyes were closed as she waited for another man's cock to push inside her honey pot. She felt the damp crown move into her outer and then inner lips. After the mushroom head disappeared she felt fingers rubbing over her clit.

"That feels so good," she whispered after looking up into Robert's eyes.

"It's not me," he grinned while lifting his body up to allow his daughter in law to see the soft and thin fingers moving in her moist hole.

"Robin," Briana said following the thin arm to her mother-in-law's body. "Where's Bobby?"

"He left," she grinned. Her fingers toyed and played until Briana's hips moved upward allowing Robert's dick to completely disappear.

"OH PLEASE..FUCK ME...FUCK ME LIKE YOU DID BEFORE!"

Robert chuckled and lifted her feet upward until they were next to Briana's head. Her body was completely open now and was his to fuck and fuck. His body found new energy as his shaft pounded down deep into her depths and then pull back out. Over and over he went until she screamed. "NOW...I'M FUCKING CUMING!"

Bobby lay in his old bed as he listened to his parents working in tandem pleasuring his wife. He heard his father fucking her and then her scream. He thought that would be it but about thirty minutes later he heard Biana calling out his mother's name. He finally fell asleep and made it a few hours before he was awaken again by Briana's screams of pleasure. After getting up and going to the bathroom he peeked into the master bedroom and saw his mother on her back with Briana's face between her legs. His father was fucking her doggie style.

"Fuck what have we done?" Bobby asked himself. He realized the scene had made him hard so he decided to go with the flow.

Robin was almost ready to cum as her son's wife licked and sucked on her pussy. Briana was inexperienced at first but because of her knowledge of he feminine sex organ she learned quickly. The mother didn't know Bobby had rejoined them until she felt something pushing against her lips. She opened her eyes and saw him on his knees next to her head. The object pushing into her lips was Bobby's big thick cock.

Bobby smiled at his mother after her mouth opened and allowed him to push his throbbing penis inside. As they all raced towards satisfaction Bobby thought about the mind switch machine and who they could try it on next. That was when Briana climaxed and Pops filled her already full pussy.

"Ummmph," Robin grunted when her body also climaxed. She pressed into Briana's face harder and was about to cum again when the pink cannon between her lips fired its load. She swallowed once, twice and three times before Bobby was empty.

The four lay spent and satisfied as they watched the sun come up in the bedroom window to the east. "God, I'm starving," Briana giggled.

"Looks like we are going to have a turkey dinner for breakfast," Robin smiled. "Do you want to help me get it ready?"

"Sure."

The men sat up and watched the two naked asses wiggling out of the room. "Well, if you would have told me last night was going to happen a week ago I would have said you were crazy." Robert chuckled.

"Yeah...Hey Dad..what do you think our next test should be?"

"Well, I think we need to keep this close. So I'm thinking of Martin."

Bobby too was thinking of his sister Meg. "I'll volunteer to do the mind switch."

Robert laughed. "Sure, that means you get Meg first."

It was later that night as Biana and Bobby lay in bed when Bobby brought up the next test. "Dad and I were talking about the next test of the machine." They were both so tired they didn't mention having sex that night.

Briana didn't respond until she realized what he meant. She sat up and looked at him. "Does that mean you will switch with..with another man?"

He smiled seeing the excitement in her eyes. "Yes."

"Oh God that means the man's mind will be in your body again and..."

"Right and he will be seeing you naked, touching you and fucking you."

She quickly tried to remember the men who worked in the lab. Most of the men were older except for a new scientist and...and brother-in-law. "Martin."

"Dad and I need someone we can trust. If anyone finds out about us testing the machine we could lose everything."

She fell back onto her pillow. "You just want to fuck your sister." When he didn't answer she giggled. "God, she is so stuck up and so prim and proper. She better not find out about the mind switch."

"I won't tell her and I'm sure Martin won't. He is such a wimp this might be your chance to get me or should I say Martin to do whatever you want in bed."

"Ummm...and he will have your cock," she sighed.

*

It was on Tuesday morning when Martin knocked on the locked laboratory door. Bobby answered it. "Hi Martin whatssup?"

"You tell me," the short 145-pound man said looking pissed. "Your dad and you have been locked up in here for two days. I thought I was part of managing this project."

"You are," Bobby grinned. "It just that we had a breakthrough and we are not ready for anyone else to know. I was going to get you later after lunch."

"What is it? Can't you tell me now?"

Bobby looked at the clock. "Actually it is lunch so why don't we get a bite to eat and walk down by the pier?"

Bobby remained quiet as they drove to the bay restaurant. He could tell Martin was upset but excited about the breakthrough. After grabbing a sandwich they walked to the bench near the end of the pier.

Martin hurried to eat his sandwich and waited until Bobby did the same. "OK tell me."

"First you have to promise not to tell anyone including Meg."

"But we have no secrets."

"That's the condition. Totally secret or I can't tell you."

"OK..OK I promise."

Last week Dad and I discovered that it looked like the machine worked on the dogs. But since the dogs couldn't talk we didn't know if one could read the other one's mind. Both dogs were healthy after the test so we decided to try it on humans."

"But that is a long way off," Martin said.

"Dad heard that the Germans are close to getting their system to work. So we decided to test the machine on...on ourselves."

"WHAT? ARE YOU TWO FUCKING CRAZY?"

"Calm down and shut up," Bobby said looking around to make sure no one heard him. "We both felt it was safe and decided to go for it."

"Holy shit," Martin said still in shock. "Wow."

"Do you want to hear the bad news..good news?"

"Sure."

"The bad news is that we did not read each other's mind."

"And the good news?"

"The good news is that our minds swapped. My mind was in my dad's body and his was in mine. It worked. This could be a bigger breakthrough than the mind reading."

"Shit...you're right. So what do we do next?"

"It worked with us but we are father and son. We need to test it on two test subjects that are not blood relatives."

Martin thought for ten seconds. "Me...you want me to try it with one of you."

"Yes."

"I need to review all the data. And make sure that you two are not sick or ill."

"Good. Let's get back and get you started."

After a brief talk with Robert Martin was hooked. Neither told him about having to move into the other one's house. It was 4:30 PM when Robert hooked up Martin and Bobby to the machine. "We need to find out if more juice means more time without switching out. But I'll only go up to 10% more."

Martin sat in the chair with the wires hooked up and looked over at Bobby. "I'm ready."

"Here goes," Robert grinned. He hit the start button and dialed in the power. A whirling noise started and five minutes later it stopped. Bobby and Martin were asleep.

Bobby woke up first and quickly glanced down to see Martins' body. He looked at his brother-in-law next to him and saw him open his eyes.

"Did it work?" Martin asked before he looked and saw his body in the chair next to him. "Ha...this is amazing."

"Stay there until I've checked you out medically," Robert grinned. Five minutes later he announced that they were in perfect health. "So when we did it last week the mind switch worked for around 10 hours. It's 4:45PM now so let's try to see how long it lasts."

"Well that's about all we can do now," Bobby said. "Oh yeah Martin since we cannot tell anyone about the switch I'll have to stay at your house tonight and you at mine. Dad and I switched last week."

"Uh yeah...that makes sense. So I drive your car to your house and..." Martin sat up. "I will be sleeping with Briana."

"That's right and you have to play along with everything. Briana and Meg cannot know or everything will be lost."

"But, we will share the same bathroom and it's possible that I'll see her...her."

"Naked. I know and you have to go along with whatever happens. She won't know and I'm sure you and I won't tell her."

Martin thought about Briana and her sexy body. Her breasts were so much larger than Meg's and he had dreams about how they would look naked. "I don't think you will have any issues with Meg. I can't remember the last time we had sex and most of the time she's in bed before me."

"That's good," Bobby lied. "I don't want to mess around with my own sister," he said lying again.

*

Briana had just finished her shower when she heard footsteps in the hallway. This time she knew that another man had taken over Bobby's body. What made it hot was that her brother-in-law was going to see her naked for the first time. "Bobby is that you?" She yelled from inside the bathroom.

Martin gulped and felt Bobby's cock getting hard as he imagined Briana in a towel or robe. He reached down and touched his larger cock. "Yes," he answered softly.

Briana pulled on the robe and tied the waist belt loosely. She walked out innocently and smiled when she saw him peeking around the door. "So how was work?" She could see the nervousness on his face.

Slickman
Slickman
8,149 Followers