Miracle on Slutty 4th Street Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He just couldn't stop himself.

Leaping forward, he attacked her breasts with his famished mouth, taking a hard nipple between his lips and sucking savagely.

"AHHHH! YES! That's it! That's it! Yes!" Hannah moaned as the young journalist sucked her nipple. She could feel his mouth working its magic, his tongue worshipping her hard nipple, licking it, flicking it, coating it with his saliva. Tossing his recorder away to crash against the hard floor, she reached around him with one arm and held his face against her chest as he sucked her big tits. Giving one nipple enough worship, he switched to the other, just in time for him to reach up and cup her huge tits in his big hands.

"MMMPPHHH!" He groaned as he got two big handfuls of titty. They felt SO good! He squeezed the firm melons between his fingers, the perfect softness filling his palms. They were amazing! He couldn't get enough, digging into her big jugs, squeezing over and over again, each squeeze sending a wave of heated pleasure throughout his overcharged form.

"That's it! Yes! Put your hands all over me, baby! Yes!" Hannah moaned in pleasure as he groped her giant rack. His hands kept squeezing, and his mouth alternated back and forth, giving each perfect breast equal treatment. His hands supported their weight as he went back and forth, and soon, her tits were covered with spit. His mouth was going crazy, taking as much titty-flesh into his mouth as possible, licking, kissing, and sucking all over. In his lust-induced fervor, his stylish glasses fell to the floor by the sheer force of Hannah's huge boobs. Finally, wanting to take control, Hannah reached around his head once more and pulled his face forwards, lodging his handsome face between her tits. Leaning back, holding his face in her cleavage, she spoke up.

"Drown in them, baby! Drown between my tits and forget everything else! My tits are your fucking world!" she said. That's what it felt like. Drowning. Liam was drowning in softness. Drowning in smooth, soft, succulent breast-flesh. Drowning in lust. Drowning between Hannah's huge tits, his nose lodged in her cleavage. But he wasn't trying to fight it. The lust coursing through him commanded him to let it happen. He wanted to fall deeper, to drown completely in the softness. He wanted to keep scrubbing his face against her big, soft tits and never stop. He wanted to live his life between her tits, smelling the wickedly lustful pheromones emanating from deep in her cleavage. He was drowning in the sins of corruption, and he couldn't find the strength to fight it.

As for Hannah, as she completely upended the younger man's life, she was serene. She was used to shoving her tits in a guy's face. She spent her younger years doing this very thing, maybe two or three times a week. So, she was used to guys losing themselves in her tits. As she held him in place against her boobs, she reached back and found her own discarded candy cane, taking it between her lips, sucking on it languidly. While the nasty side-effects of the potent, 'Christmas magic' infused candy canes no longer affected her, the good parts of it still worked their magic on her. Namely, it made this already horned-up woman turned-on beyond belief. Horny to an almost insatiable level. As her talented tongue worked over the candy-cane in the same way she would a big thick cock, her already dripping pussy began to gush. As she humped against the younger man's straining dick, she got more and more horny. Ready to take this to the next level and cement her power over the man beneath her, she polished off the candy cane before reaching down between her legs, underneath her now-raised skirt, and pulled her soaking wet thong to the side, readying her nasty cunt for action. She then began palming the young reporter's bulge before undoing his fly and yanking down the zipper. Reaching down and sliding her hands into his boxers, her fingers made contact, wrapping around his pulsing shaft.

"Mmmmmpppphh!" he groaned as his whole body jolted from the sudden contact. Her touch was like lightning, sending jolts of lust through his entire body. With his face still lodged between her tits, he humped up against Hannah's hand, desperate for pleasure. But she gave him only a few cursory strokes, because she knew what was coming next was even better. Scooping his sizable cock and balls from his dress pants and pointing it upwards, she hovered her hips above him, sliding the tip of his are cock against the plump lips of her ready pussy before sitting down on it, taking his big, thick cock all the way inside her in one quick go.

"AHHHHHH!" Hannah moaned loudly as her tight pussy stretched around the thick, beefy cock owned by the man beneath her.

"UGHHH! FUCK!" he screamed out into her cleavage as his taken cock experienced a new type of pleasure, a level at which he'd never known possible. Her talented pussy felt so fucking good! It was incredible. His girlfriend was almost fully forgotten at this point. Jess... her pussy... her tits... none of it compared to Hannah.

Hannah's ass settled against his lap as she squeezed her pussy around his throbbing post, making him squirm. She released her hold on his head, letting it fall back against the big chair.

"Fuck," he moaned out, eyes clenched shut in pleasure. Gripping his shoulders, Hannah began bouncing on Liam's lengthy cock. "Oohhh!" he sighed. Her pussy felt incredible wrapped around his thick weapon, gripping it tightly, coating it with her juices, smothering it in pleasure. Up and down she bounced, taking his cock smoothly inside her on every bounce, her ass slapping against his thighs.

"Yes! I love it!" Hannah moaned in excitement, bouncing faster, her huge tits quaking as she did so. Unable to resist, the young journalist attached his mouth to her nipple again, sucking it eagerly as she rode him. Not only was she enjoying the younger man's thick pussy-pleaser, she was also enjoying conquering the idealistic journalist. A young man who fought for the little guy, who wanted to stand up to corruption, who ended up giving in to the very forces he was trying to fight. Hannah loved it. Brimming with confidence, her body buzzing with lust, she rode him faster and faster, feeling energized beyond belief. This was gonna be a marathon, and she was just getting started.

Liam pulled his head back and rested it against the chair again. His head had begun to sway less, and the fog in his eyes began to lift. The initial effects of the candy cane were beginning to wear off. It's most lasting effect, his hard, throbbing, concrete-hard dick, was here for the long haul, and it was controlling his actions, pumping up into her as his hands groped her giant tits eagerly. But the 'Christmas Magic's' initial effects were leaving him. It was lust controlling his actions now, and if he had enough willpower to throw aside this sexual pleasure, he still had a chance to escape this encounter. Despite the actions of his now overcharged body, he looked up at Hannah with fire in his eyes.

"What have you done to me?" he asked, his head still heavy with the effects of the drug, err...'Christmas Magic'. But his spirit was beginning to rise up and fight.

"See how easy it was for you to fall?" she asked with a brilliant smile as she rode him. "You came to me with all these big ideas about what would happen here. Yes! You thought you were gonna get this big expose and impress your pretty little girlfriend and be this big-time journalist. God damn! But as soon as you met me and you began drooling over my big tits, you were done! Fuck...fuck. How does it feel? Knowing you threw everything away for a pair of big tits and some really hot sex? YES! Fuck! And this is REALLY hot, nasty sex, isn't it? Yes! Fuck! You're even better than I thought!"

Throughout her little speech, Liam's blood began to boil. Clear of the haze, his mind had returned to him, hearing her words loud and clear. But despite her insane speech, the sex hadn't slowed down. His hands lovingly squeezed her massive breasts throughout, and he kept pumping up into her spectacular pussy as she rode him. His head hated her words, but his body delighted in the filth.

"You're... you're crazy!" He growled as they kept fucking. She took his full length inside her and squeezed down on him hard, making his head sway in pleasure. He did his best to fight off the urge to cum, as badly as he wanted to.

"And you love it!" she yelled out, delighted with herself, her pussy gushing around his aching pole. "God damn, that dick is fucking hard! Fuck! I can feel how much you love it! Yes! I'm the corrupt businesswoman you probably dreamed of uncovering, and instead of bringing her down, you decided to hook up with her! Instead of bringing her to justice, you gave her exactly what she wanted! Instead of turning her in, you decided to have sex with her! Haha! Yes! YES!" She squealed in pleasure, riding him harder and harder.

"Fuck!" he sighed. As she tore him down, he couldn't stop himself from continuing to drive his thick penis up into the evil woman's distressingly tight vagina. It would be so much easier to fight this off if it didn't feel so fucking good! God damn, her cunt was incredible. It was giving his cock the greatest pleasure he'd ever felt, driving him crazy, holding him on edge masterfully without let him go over. The sex was taking the fight out of him.

"Yes! Yes! I needed some good dick! Fuck!" Hannah moaned, her ass slamming into his thighs. "I'm gonna cum on that big dick! SHIT! YES!" Liam kept driving up into her, and his hands kept eagerly groping her huge jugs, digging his manly fingers into the succulent, firm flesh. As he did so, he looked up at her angrily, upset at what she had done.

"You did this to me! Jesus... fuck!" he groaned through clenched teeth, fucking up into her hard and pinching her nipples.

"AHH! HAHA! FUCK!" she screamed out, his fight turning her one beyond belief. "We can't inflame a desire that isn't there... fuck! We wouldn't be doing this if you weren't thinking of fucking my slutty ass from the second we met! Yes! Your little girlfriend was all forgotten as soon as you saw my body! UGH! I could feel your eyes glued to my hot ass... ugh! Fuck! And my huge tits! YES! You must be SO happy with your girl to be looking at a woman you just met like that, haha!" She cackled evilly.

"Shut up!" Liam growled at Hannah for mentioning his girlfriend while trying to ignore the ripple of lust that went through his cock at her wicked words.

"Don't try to deny it, lover. Oh... does that bother you, babe?" she asked, noting him wince. "But it's true, honey... we're lovers, now. Your cock is buried deep in my nasty cunt! Fuck! That makes us lovers, now and forever." She kept bouncing roughly, sweat began to form on her smooth skin. "And you must like me even more than your girlfriend for you to throw it all away just for a shot at me! UGH! Fuck! Yes! I love it! I bet you didn't do nearly that much for her... no... you just had to throw away all your morals... fuck... your loyalty... YES... your entire future as an unbiased journalist... FUCK... just because you needed a shot at my hot body!" She rode him with purpose, making him wince as her body slammed into his thighs, stamping out her dominance over him, her broiling pussy making his head roll. He had to cum, badly, but yet he still fought against it.

"No... no... this'll be done... and I'll stop you... fuck... stop this... somehow. I'll figure it out... fuck... and Jess will understand," he said, his voice pained as he tried to fight the unending waves of pleasure coursing through thanks to Hannah's talented sex skills.

""You think you still have a chance? Aww... you're cute," she said with a sickeningly sweet grin. She then leaned forward and grabbed his head again, scrubbing her sweaty breasts over his face. As she did, she dropped the final hammer on him. "Do you seriously think one man can actually take a multi-billion dollar business down? You write an article? We buy your website and make it disappear! So many men think they could stop us, and all of them fell in line! Look at where you're at and tell me you're any different! Ughhh... fuck! Just give in and join the victors. You'll be a lot happier... trust me."

Liam's cock was in heaven, buried in Hannah's talented cunt, experiencing a pleasure he hadn't known possible. And his face and hands were drowning in the softness of her massive tits, scrubbing his face against them as his hands cupped the mammoth udders. But despite all that, her words were like a noose around his throat. She was right. There was nothing he could do to fight against this. They were too strong. Too mighty. Within minutes of questioning Hannah, he had ended up balls deep inside her. If he pushed back even more, deep down he just knew he'd only fall deeper. It was already too late. There was no way for him to walk out of this the same. No way to do anything to stop him sliding deeper into sin, thanks to the wicked woman on top of him. He had taken a swing in the dark at some of the more mysterious aspects of this company, and in response, Hannah had deftly deflected his strike and turned it against him, demolishing him in the process. Liam now realized how thoroughly defeated and dominated he had been by Hannah, and it had a curious affect.

It turned him on.

As he felt his hopes and dreams being driven away by this evil, cunning woman, he felt his cock somehow grow even harder, and he was spurred on by an even more manic lust inside him. He pushed her back so her back was up against the edge of the table and began pounding up into Hannah savagely, gripping her massive, soft, squeezable tits roughly, using them for leverage as he drove up into her.

"AHHH! YES! YES!" Hannah screamed out in pleasure. "YES! FUCK! That's it! That's it! Fuck me! FUCK ME! I know you love it! I know it! FUCK! UGHHH! SHIT! Just give in, baby! Give in! There's nothing you can do! So just give in! Surrender! Surrender to me! UGH! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" She screamed out as he fucked her harder and harder. Heaving their bodies into each other, his swollen weapon sawing into her cunt at a near blinding speed, both of them were losing themselves in the heat of the moment.

"UGH! SHIT! FUCK!" Liam groaned. The pleasure was so overwhelming it was overriding rational thought. He couldn't think straight. He couldn't think about the naughty act he'd been drawn into. He couldn't think about his sweet, loving, girlfriend back home. All he could think about was how blindingly good Hannah's nasty fucking cunt was. How it brought him more pleasure than Jess ever had.

Nothing else mattered.

"You belong to me, now! FUCK! Yes!" Hannah commanded. "You'll put out a glowing article about this company! Fuck! Convert any doubters! Yes! Anyone where you work who looks into this company... ugh... yes... send them my way! Yes! I'll take care of them! Fuck! Why do you think no one asks any questions! UGH! Because we fuck the doubts all out of them! YES! SHIT! FUCK! Hon, by the end of this, your mind will be mush! You won't remember your questions when I'm done with you! You'll be a card-carrying champion for this fucking company! YES! YES! Surrender to me! FUCKING GIVE IN!" she roared, her luscious body quivering in pleasure.

Out of journalism school, Liam had hopes and dreams of doing good work, exposing great injustices, and ending corruption in any way he could. He had respect for the power of the press, and the role it played in society. But now, faced down with true corruption, buried to the hilt inside one of the sluttiest pussy's imaginable, feeling a type of exquisite pleasure that only a truly nasty cunt could give to a bi, swollen cock, none of those hopes and dreams mattered. Noble causes died. Loyalty and love fell to the side. When experiencing true bliss, there were no questions. There were no doubts.

There was only surrender.

Surrendering was the last step for Liam. The last shred of decency inside him shredded as he allowed the corruption battering at his defenses to spread. He accepted the pleasure Hannah's pussy was giving him without question, wanting to fully experience it. Jess was gone. His noble spirit had disappeared.

Liam had been corrupted.

"Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!" Hannah squealed.

"Yes! FUCK! YES! I'm gonna cum!" he growled, hands still groping her big tits. Hannah was now covered with sweat, and she was still mostly clothed, adding to the oppressive heat she was feeling. Her silky blouse hanging off her shoulders, sticking to her back. Her skirt yanked up, with her ass hanging out. Her stockings were still clinging to her legs, coated with moisture from the intense exertion of nasty sex she was inflicting on the younger man. And below her, equally sweaty, was Liam, still almost completely clothed, with his pants stretched between his thighs, and his shirt mussed and slightly yanked apart from the action. His clothes were soaked with perspiration as they stuck to him, but he didn't care. All that mattered was the way her amazing cunt squeezed his beefy cock.

"FUCK! YES! YES! Give it to me! Give me that cum! Fill my nasty cunt with your thick fucking cum! Yes! Do it! Oh fuck! Give it to me!" Hannah seethed. He pounded up into her, his balls slamming into her ass. His cock was vibrating with excitement, and her broiling hot pussy was enough to carry him over the edge.

"GUHHH! FUCK!" He groaned, his balls boiling with pent up cum.

"OH FUCK! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna fucking cum!" screamed Hannah, her breasts still firmly in Liam's grip, as he twisted her nipples in just the right way to send her over the edge. "OHHHH! AHHHHH! YYYYYEEEEESSSSSSSS! AHHHHHHHHHHH! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! YYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!" she screamed, her cunt locking around his rock-hard pole.

"UGGGGHHHHH! GGGGODDDDDDDDDDD!" Liam groaned, seeing nothing but light behind his eyes as her cunt brought him over the edge. Like a cannon, the first volley of cum rocketed out of him and into her waiting pussy. Before he knew it, shot after shot of thick, creamy jizz fired out of him. His balls were flexing over and over again, squeezing out more jets of cum out of his swollen nuts and into the slut's waiting cunt. Her spasming vagina drew more and more jizz from his swollen nuts, coaxing it into her warm, tight, amazingly perfect slut pussy.

"FFFFUUUUCCCKKKK!" Hannah groaned. As experienced of a slut she was, even she had to admit this was a particularly spectacular orgasm. Her body was shaking with pleasure as she came around Liam's rock-hard cock, her cunt gushing around it. Her body was flexing as she came, her muscles twisting and convulsing as her luscious frame was rocked with much deserved pleasure.

Liam was squirming beneath her as he humped up into her, trying to shoot every drop of his massive load deep into her slutty pussy. He didn't know if it was her cunt, or whatever was in that candy cane, but this was the biggest orgasm of his life. It felt like every nerve in his body was coursing with electricity as he exploded, experiencing a pleasure he never had before. Not Jess, not any girlfriend, had given him anything like this. It was only Hannah, this wicked temptress, who could make him feel this good.

Their bodies jerked and flexed for a while as they rode out the orgasms together. This went on for what felt like forever but was probably mere minutes, until they finally collapsed in the big Santa chair together. Both of them were panting for breath, a sweaty mess. Liam was new to this type of sex, so it would probably take him a bit to recover, but it only took Hannah a few minutes before she peeled herself off of him. Pushing herself up, she slid off of his still rock-hard pole. When free, his juice-coated dick plopped down, onto his stomach, still thick and ready for action, despite its owner's current state.