Miss Boman Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, what a nice taste. I had forgotten that we didn't clean you up. Well, I think I am doing it now. Very tasty I must say." She laughed throatily before going back sucking and licking.

But it was no use. She put all her skill into it but my cock didn't respond. Eventually she gave up very disappointed. She pulled me with her into the water where we played for quite some time.

"Well, time to go back home I guess," she finally said and waded ashore. I stood looking at her swaying hips and bouncing ass, a lovely sight.

She started to collect our things that were spread out. She knelt to pack her basket and stood on all fours. Suddenly I got a strong déjà vu-feeling. Miss Boman was back again. It was exactly like she had done. And the voluptuous body was so similar to hers. Miss Boman-pretending-to-be wriggled her ass unconsciously but all the same very sexy and invitingly just like she had done. There was no doubt. Miss Boman was back and sexy as hell.

I quickly got out of the water and ran up to her. I flung myself down on my knees behind her and grabbed her swaying breasts leaning over her body. She cried out of surprise but didn't hesitate for long. She pressed back and my cock slipped in between her thighs scraping along her slit. It was all of a sudden hard as steel and I got a strong desire to mount this lovely woman again.

It was going to be just like last time I thought. I would mount her from behind there and then while she was on all fours. I would fuck her forcefully until she screamed in ecstasy then more tenderly until she came again. Then she no doubt would want to change position and move over to the boulder. She would lean over it, stretch out and wriggle her ass invitingly. I was sure she wanted to be speared and be covered like a stallion does the mare. Ruthlessly, without consideration, thinking only of his pleasure, doing his best to place a mighty load deep inside the womb to impregnate her. That was the true meaning of fucking which Mrs. Lundin so thoroughly had taught me. Yes, she wanted it to be that way, I was absolutely sure. Well, perhaps not the impregnating part. And when the first blast hit her inner wall she would come herself in a shuddering climax screaming on top of her lungs.

Oh yes, I was going to fuck Miss Boman-pretending-to-be just the way I had fucked Miss Boman as the final of our tremendous Sunday on this island. But it would feel even better now when I knew so much more about how to do it and what pleasures to expect.

Miss-Boman pretending-to-be looked up over her shoulder. There was a knowing smile on her face and her eyes beamed. She nodded slightly, a nod of consent. She had instinctively understood what I had in mind and now tacitly agreed to it.

I let go of her breasts raising my upper body and withdrew slightly from her body. I grabbed my cock and started to caress her pussy slit with it. Miss Boman-pretending-to-be was sway-backed with her ass pouting out. But as her pussy moistened and her clit swelled out of its protecting hood she gradually lowered her head and shoulders to rest on the ground. Her shivering ass stuck up in the air. Yes, she was ready, very willing and waiting eagerly.

I helped my cock to find the entrance and pushed the head inside. Miss Boman-pretending-to-be cried out of delight and pushed back hard forcing my cock deeper into her. I could still recall the feel in my cock to be fully engulfed by her pussy and held in a firm grip. I grabbed her hips and started to fuck her hard according to my plan. Very soon she started to grunt and moan meeting my hard thrusts. She was well on her way and her pussy was lovely narrow giving much pleasure. She started to moan higher and higher and crying out in between. I changed gear, picking up speed for the final. . .

"Sorry to have kept you waiting."

My sweet memories were abruptly interrupted. Miss Boman had suddenly come into the room carrying a tray with two cups. She put it on the table. "There was no coffee left, I had to make a new brew, and also had to take care of a few things. I hope you didn't mind being left on your own for a while."

"Hi Erik," she said leaning over me kissing me lightly. "How are you nowadays? How is your sex life? I bet you are fucking many co-eds. They are a horny pack, I have heard. And so good-looking, many of them and young," she chuckled.

"Uh, hi Miss Boman. Well, no I haven't. It's not that easy. Not for me anyway. And no-one is as good-looking as you," I said finding words in the end.

"Tut-tut, but thank you. I liked that," Miss Boman said tousling my hair. "And it is Gunilla, didn't we agree on that?"

"Well yes, but you said only when we are alone and never in the office," I said. She had asked me to call her by her given name when we returned from the island.

"Oh well, yes, maybe I did. Well Miss Boman it is then. Feels a bit funny, though, after all the pleasant things we have done. Well, well." She smiled sweetly and sat down on the armrest making herself comfortable with her arm around my shoulders. "Well let's talk about you. There is plenty of time before your father is back. You have got laid after we had that marvelous Sunday on the island, haven't you? I am sure you have. I want to know all about it. I love to hear such stories so tell me please."

"Uh, well, but there really is nothing to tell," I said trying to get off the hook.

"Oh yes, there is. I am quite sure. You have developed fast in a few months. And if it isn't the co-eds it must be someone else. What about Mrs. Lundin? I have a strong feeling that she fucked you when she visited your mother this summer. In fact, I think that was the main reason for her visit. These sophistic ladies can be really horny sluts, when in bed worse than the rest of us," Miss Boman giggled.

"How do you know that she stayed with us?" I asked, still trying to avoid telling. But I had overheard when mother had discussed it with Miss Boman. In fact it was Miss Boman who had persuaded mother not to cancel the invitation to Mrs. Lundin although I already had been initiated so lovely and thoroughly by Miss Boman. But she didn't know that I knew.

"Well I am a secretary and a good one. I should keep track of the boss, shouldn't I. So I know. Now tell me. Give me a good story. I want to hear all the juice details. Come on." Miss Boman adjusted her seat on the armrest, preparing for the full story. She played with my hair and caressed my head lightly.

So I had to tell her about how Mrs. Lundin had stayed with us to be my teacher and to give me practice as Miss Boman had suggested. A lot of practice she had given me being very generous with her body. And well, she hadn't exactly hesitated. On the contrary.

After I got started it felt good to tell. Miss Boman was an active listener, breaking in, wanting more details, pretended to be horrified over Mrs. Lundin. In the end she sat back with a big grin on her face.

"Oh, Erik. What a good story. And she must have felt very pleased after all these good fucks you had. You really gave her what she no doubt needed. And I was right. What a horny bitch. So shameless as soon as she got naked. Wanting to be taken in all her holes. And so many times." Miss Boman laughed throatily and rose from the armrest.

She moved around a little and then rested her butt against father's desk.

"Erik, thank you for telling me that lovely story. You told it so well making me all wet and horny. Please come and sit over here." She indicated my father's chair at the other side.

I did as she asked me. It had in the past always turned out well for me.

I sat in the big swivel chair. Miss Boman swung her legs over the desk top and planted her feet at the armrests.

"Erik, you told so nicely about how you licked Mrs. Lundin to orgasm several times. It made me remember when you licked me and it made me very horny. Will you lick me? You are so good at it. Please?" She lifted her wide skirt and before my eyes was her naked pussy. She had already taken off her panties. Or didn't she wear any at the office? I looked up and met her smiling eyes.

"Please," she whispered.

Well why not. Mother had made me understand that I really liked licking pussy. And in front of me was a very tempting one, tasty, wet and willing. I dug in and licked through her slit. She was dripping wet and I lapped up some of her moistness with its familiar fresh sweet-sour and salty taste. I probed her pussy and licked all around it. Her clit started to swell and Miss Boman groaned when I flicked it with my tongue. I kept working and she started to moan and cry out every time her clit was touched. It was by now swollen and hard and completely out of its sheltering hood. Miss Boman leaned back supporting herself with her arms behind her. She pushed her pussy forward against my mouth. She bounced slightly up and down. Suddenly her bouncing got frantic and she cried out, a long relieving cry. She closed her thighs to keep my tongue away.

"Boy, what I have longed for that, oh my goodness, yes. You are so good with your tongue. You were good when we last met but you have improved much since then. Well, practice makes perfect, that is known. And you have practiced, we know that." Miss Boman chatted on as always.

She sat up on the desk and moved her feet to the seat of my chair.

"Tell me more, Erik. You are so good at telling. Just as good as you are in fucking. Tell me."

"What should I tell more?" I said trying to sound honest but avoiding declining that there was nothing more to tell.

"Oh, I want to hear about Miss Anderson. She stayed a weekend in early September working with your father. I know that you were there for the weekend. Remember? You rode home together with them. Tell me, and don't say that nothing happened. I met her coming back on that Monday morning and she was beaming, looking like she had been fucked to her full satisfaction. And I don't think it was your father fucking her. Heavens no. So tell me now." Miss Boman demanded, leaning forward to kiss me and sat up prepared to listen.

"Uh, well, all right. Yes we fucked. She is the opposite of Mrs. Lundin. Doesn't say a word in excess and is very direct and to the point. She asked me without preliminaries if I wanted to fuck her. But she was very nice to fuck, her gruffness got away once we started. And a great fuck she is," I said again wanting to tell.

"Oh yes, I knew it. Tell me all, what are you waiting for?" Miss Boman said and pulled the chair towards her to get me in between her open thighs. She leaned forward and my nose was pressed into her deep cleavage. A few buttons in her strict blouse had come unbuttoned.

And I told her the full story and Miss Boman was as active as before.

"Oh my goodness. She was horny indeed. It's no wonder that she wants to be taken from behind. She has a marvelous ass. And she took your fat cock up her ass just like that? What a slut. And then you had another round in the morning? A very satisfying fuck I must say from what you just told me. She really had reasons to be stiff legged that morning, hadn't she? And to look so very contented, having been shafted so forcefully from behind just to her liking." Miss Boman laughed throatily.

She sat up and started to unbutton my shirt.

"Are you horny? Want to fuck me? I want to fuck, that's for sure. I want to be fucked here, on your father's desk. Always wanted to," she said grinning and kissed me.

"But, but what about if my father comes back?" I asked concerned.

"Don't worry. I am a good secretary and I will know when he comes back. But I can put on the red lamp if it makes you to feel safer," she said mockingly. "But let's undress. I want to be totally naked."

Miss Boman climbed down from the table and took her clothes off teasingly. She was very sexy. Well, the wide skirt easily fell to the floor and there were no panties. But she had stockings fastened with garters and a garter belt, an outfit which I had never seen before. The belt accentuated her slim waist and broad hips and the garters framed her pussy very nicely. She started to take a stocking off with a foot on the armrest. But when she noticed my interested stares she stopped.

"Want me to keep these on," she said giggling and smiled naughtily at me. "Well, why not, they won't be in the way."

She took a few steps back and put her shoes back on. It was high heels matching her black garters. She wriggled her hips while unbuttoning the blouse letting it slide off her body. Underneath she wore a low cut bra that showed off her breasts very nicely. She had a deep narrow cleavage. She turned around and slowly put her arms around her back to unclasp the bra. She let it join the blouse on the floor and turned around. She stood before me slowly gyrating her hips.

"Oh, Miss Boman. You look so lovely, much lovelier than I remembered. You have such a voluptuous body," I said admiring her.

"Oh, thank you Eric. Voluptuous you said? That was nice of you," she said throatily and pirouetted before me showing also her ass, so lovely framed by the garters and the belt.

"Why do you still have your clothes on? Don't you want to fuck me?" she pouted. "Well I have to take care of that myself then," she said and pulled me to my feet. She knelt before me and very expertly unbuckled my belt, pulled the zipper and wriggled my pants down. My shorts were a swift doing although my stiff cock was a little troublesome. But she grabbed it and pulled it out. She sat back for a second looking at my cock before she moved forward and kissed the head.

"So nice," she murmured. "I love this cock." She looked up smilingly and then she took my cock into her mouth and sucked on it. I quickly took my shirt off.

"That's good. Hard and strong, just the way I like it," she said rising up and snuggling into my arms. "Now I want to fuck." She climbed up on the desk and sat with her ass at the edge, her legs dangling. Only then did I realize that the desk top was empty. All the things my father used to keep there had been cleared away. She had been preparing, that was for sure.

I stepped in between her legs not sure about how to do it but she put her legs around my waist pulling me close and wriggled her ass to help me inside. Suddenly my cock was engulfed by her warm, soft pussy.

"Oh yes. That's the way it should be. The cork is in the bottle, the plug in its hole, the cock in the pussy. Yes, yes, fuck me . . . harder, fuck me harder . . . oh, dear me . . . oh, my lord . . . oh yes that's it . . . Oh mighty lord I am coming . . . oh yes . . . oh yes . . . oh my goodness." Miss Boman chatted and moaned. Her ass bounced up and down when I thrust into her lovely pussy. She cried out when she came and pulled me tight to her with her legs.

"Oh darling Erik. That was lovely as always. Come, I want to kiss you." She pulled my head down and kissed me, the deep tongue twisting kiss she had taught me at the lake. Her pussy held me in a good grip and she moved her ass slightly to massage my cock.


"We want more, don't we," she said breaking our kiss. "Come on up, I want to lie flat out on this desk. Always have. Come, enter me like you did your first time. Come on top of me, pin me down."

While speaking she moved up on the big desk. She lay down planting her feet at the corners of the desk, thighs spread wide. I crept up to lie on top of her. She moaned of delight when I was fully stretched out on her. She wriggled her ass and helped my stiff cock to get back into her hot pussy. We lay like that for a little while the only movement being her pussy muscles that massaged my cock slightly.

Finally she took my face between her hands kissed me and looked at me smilingly.

"What about some action. This woman wants to be fucked long and hard," she said giggling, looking me in the eye. . . "Fuck me please, for heavens sake fuck me with that strong cock," she suddenly cried out and heaved her ass under me.

I set to work fucking her to the best of my ability. I lifted myself off her, supporting myself only on arms and knees, my body straight and stiff like a beam. My cock stood out like a ramrod. She lifted up her pelvis to meet my long hard thrusts and started to moan nearly immediately. It was lovely in her pussy. She used her skill to make it very pleasant, changing it all the time from narrow to wide open. I never knew when starting an inbound stroke what to expect which caused my cock to bottom out in her forcefully now and then. She grunted each time but it sounded pleasurable. I assumed that she did it on purpose and banged as hard as I could all the time letting her make the choice how deep and hard she wanted it to become. Her full ass helped to soften the impact on the hard surface.

I couldn't hold back any longer and shortened my thrusts trying to get deep inside each time. When I started to come my body became stiff. The only part that was in contact with her was my hard cock that was buried deep and to the hilt in her pussy. I heard her cry out before I collapsed letting her carry my full weight.

I came to when she wriggled under me. She giggled and writhed even more wanting to get free. Clumsily I moved away and got down from the table. I stood at the side looking at her glowing body. Her eyes beamed. She sat up and swung her legs graciously over the side. I hugged her and she melted into my arms. Her body was soft and glowing.

"Erik, you really made a fantasy come true. I have dreamt about something like this for a long time and you made it even better than in my dreams. You had a good time yourself? I lost you at the end and then you pinned me down on the table, didn't you? Your cock was strong as steel and it grew when you came so very deep inside me. Lovely, just lovely." Miss Boman whispered in my ear when we hugged.

"Oh, look at the table. Better to clean that up, don't you think?" Miss Boman pointed at a puddle on the table top. "I have to get a cloth or something."

With spring in her step she walked out of the office. Her ass swung nicely. I heard her open the outer door and go somewhere. An image flashed through my mind and I quickly moved to the outer door. Soon Miss Boman came along the corridor, stark naked except for the stockings and garters. She moved graciously and with self confidence put her breasts and hips forward when she walked. She stopped in front of me and wriggled her hips a few times, with great self-confidence.

"Pity I can't walk like this every day. I love to do it. Feels so good," she said giggling. "Move, I have to clean up. But wait, better start with this"

She knelt before me and cleaned my cock with the cloth. She ended it by taking my whole cock in her mouth and sucked it for a while.

"There you are. Nice and clean," she said when she rose and smiled sweetly. She moved past me and leaned over the table to reach the puddle. She wriggled her ass deliberately at me. She cleaned the table and went back with the cloth to the wash room. I stood in the doorway admiring her.

When she came back she melted into my arms. And we hugged and kissed for a while. She was so very nice to hold. Her warm body pressed into mine.

My cock twitched and come back to life. Miss Boman noticed it immediately. She knelt before me and took my cock in her mouth. Very skillfully she sucked me back to full hardness.

"Oh my darling. I just love to feel your cock grow in my mouth. You will take me again and fuck me more, much more. You will make me come again. I will love that. But I want it from behind this time. Let's move." She positioned herself bending over, supporting herself with hands on the table, feet spread apart. She was wide open and ready.

I took my cock and stroked it along her pussy slit and massaged the whole area. I also teased her ass hole when passing. Her clit was hard and stood out. She moaned when the cock head caressed it.