Miss Samantha's Guest

Story Info
Miss Samantha invites a guest for me to serve.
5.1k words
4.6
18.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the last text from Miss Samantha, I've been waiting anxiously to see her again. After getting home that night a few weeks ago watching the video she sent and reading "See ya next time for some more fun, sweetie" I've been wondering what our next encounter has in store.

A knock at the door snaps me out of my daydream. Opening the door I see a small box with a note attached. It's from Miss Samantha! My heart is pounding with excitement. The note reads "Dear slut, I've prepared a set of instructions and a couple of gifts for you. You are to follow those instructions exactly. Once completed, text me to let me know right away. Don't break any rules, or you'll be punished. Your Domina, Miss Samantha."

I bolt upstairs to open my gift and read my instructions. In the box are a set of matching bra and panties, two metal buttplugs (one with a pink jewel and one with a bushy fox tail), and small bottle of perfume.

The instructions are as follows; "My eager cum slut, your first task is to make sure you are nice and clean inside and out. That pussy better be clean. Once that is done, use your new plug with the jewel and then put on your matching underwear. Get dressed in your normal clothes, and head to the first address. Make sure to tell them I sent you."

I was practically shaking with anticipation at this point! My mind was racing with all of the possibilities for my next night with Miss Samantha. After getting cleaned up, I reach for the new plug. It's bigger than any of mine. I grab the bottle of lube and squirt some onto the tip of my finger and begin massaging the ring around my pussy. I slowly work my way inside. I get up to three fingers and decide to give the plug a go. This thing is short with quite a bit of girth and little taper. The pressure on my hole makes my cock stand at attention. With a little more pressure it "pops" in as my boy pussy eagerly swallows the plug.

After getting dressed I make my way to the first address as Miss Samantha has instructed. To my surprise, I've arrived at a body waxing salon. Nervously I make my way to the front counter in the lobby. "Hello there! My name is Ashley. How can I help you," she asks. Ashley is about 5'6", brunette hair in a bun, green eyes, and petite build with perky breasts. "Um...I was recommended your salon by a friend. Her name is Samantha," I reply. Ashley raises an eyebrow and she begins to grin. "Oh, you must be our special afternoon appointment. Right this way!" My heart begins to race as I wonder what Miss Samantha has told her. Whatever it was, it must have been juicy for her to perk up like that.

Ashley leads me to the private room I'll be in. As we walk she explains that I've been booked for a full body treatment. At that moment I remember that I'm wearing a matching bra and panty set with a plug! My face flushes red with embarrassment just wondering how to explain that. I mean, they must see stuff like this all the time. They're professionals and will act as such right?

When we get to the room Ashley is joined by another friendly and cute beautician Monica. Monica is taller standing at about 5'10", blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail, slender amd athletic with smaller breasts. "Hi there, I'm Monica. Samantha called ahead and gave us the heads up, so no need to be shy. Ashley and I will take care of you today. So, why don't you go ahead and get undressed? Mmkay?"

This is it. I've never been so embarrassed. I'm about to get naked in front of two very attractive women while wearing lacy underwear and a plug in my boy pussy with a big pink jewel on the bottom. No turning back now, I think to myself and begin to strip.

"Oh, look at those sexy bra and panties, Monica! She really has good taste!" Ashley says. "Doesn't she? Samantha said our girl here helped picked them out. Oh, sweetie you're gonna love how those feel once we're done today. Nothing like sexy panties on silky hairless skin," Monica replies. "Ok, sweetie take off your lingerie and hop up here. We've got some work to do," says Monica.

I do as told by getting completely naked and hopping onto the table. It's surprisingly comfortable. Ashley steps out and comes back with a cart full of the supplies they'll need. "Ok, dear have you ever waxed before?" asks Ashley. "No, this is a first for me," I reply. "We'll be gentle. Since this is your first time we'll start with your legs. That will let you get used to the process and how it feels. But make no mistake, it will sting. Also, if you misbehave, Samantha gave us permission to punish her little slut," Monica tells me.

An hour later, everything was done except for my pubic area and my ass. "Good job, sweetie" Ashley says congratulating me. "You've managed to behave through everything, but the hard part comes next."

"We'll take it in small spots to finish," Monica chimes in. "But if you, squirm, squeak, or squeal Ashley and I are going to punish you like we said. And trust us, we've been eager to do so ever since Samantha gave us the go ahead."

The first patch with wax gets ripped up. I recoil reflexively with a loud gasp. "Tsk tsk tsk," Ashley chides.

"Hold him down, Ash."

"You don't have to tell me twice." She climbs on top of me facing Monica. Ashley places her hands on either side of my hips and lowers her pussy right on to my face. She's wearing a skirt with no underwear, and I can smell her intoxicating arousal wafting around my nose. "You better not get any bright ideas while you're down there!"

"If he flinches again, you know what to do.". Just as Monica says that, she rips up another strip. I can't help but jerk. "Well, you heard Monica. She's in charge here. So, open wide and you better not spill a drop."

I open wide not knowing what to really expect. This gorgeous woman is now lowering her trimmed pussy on top of my mouth. It begins as a gentle trickle, warm and salty. Another first for me today as Ashley uses me to piss in my slutty mouth. "Good girls don't get this treatment. Consider yourself lucky for being such a naughty whore. Hey, Monica what did Samantha call her again?"

"She caller her a little cum slut."

"Is that true? Do you love the taste of cum?"

Ashley just finished relieving herself as I gulped down the last mouthful. "Yes, Miss Ashley," I replied. "Hmm...we'll see."

"Time to finish getting you ready so we can test that theory," Monica says with a devious chuckle. She finishes the front of my pubic area to include my poor balls after quite a few more swipes. "Flip it over," she demands. Ashley lets me up as I turn over facing down.

She lays the first layer and strip down, rubs it and yanks it up. This is nowhere near as bad as the last few. "Good. You finally learned to keep it quiet," says Ashley. "But we'll need to do something about that plug. Monica, care to do the honors?"

Without hesitating or answering, she is tugging on my plug. The pressure on my hole and p-spot has triggered an uncomfortable erection for my clitty. Monica then proceeds to slowly work it out of me. "Ohhhh...mmmmm," I moan while biting my lip.

"What a little slut!" Ashley exclaims.

Monica gets back to the task of making me completely hairless and is done in no time. If I had to guess, these two were anxious to get to my punishment.

"Monica, can I stuff her pussy with that plug?"

"Fill that slut's hole. She's about to prove to us if she really loves cum or not. Flip back over, you naughty nymph. You've got a show to put on for us."

I do as I'm told and lay onto my back. My clitty is hard as a rock and pointing upward. Monica reaches for a small cup and some lube from underneath a nearby counter. Ashley is at the end of the table and tells me to bring my knees up and present my pussy. "Beg us to let you cum, and tell us what you want done to that rosy hole of yours," Monica demands in a stern tone. I can tell she isn't someone who should be disobeyed.

"Please oh please, Miss Monica! Fill my pussy back up with my plug and fuck me. I want to cum so bad! Can I please please please cum?" I try pleading in my most feminine and wanting tone.

Ashley is now squirting the lube onto me just above my pussy. She takes the plug and rolls the tip and sides in the puddle she's made. Monica gives a nod and Ashley begins pressing the plug into me. It doesn't take much for my hungry hole to swallow it. "Wow, what a fucking slut! You must be really fucking horny to take that whole thing! I bet you would love to take a huge cock right now, huh?"

Ashley begins to work the plug, fucking me and hitting my p-spot. My clitty begins to bob and leak. Monica dabs her finger into my leaking precum. "Open up for a taste." I stick my tongue out inviting her finger to my mouth. Licking her finger with the tip of my tongue, I work from the base to the tip as if it were a cock. "Very good! I'm surprised at your skill level. I would have thought you'd be anxious and clumsy."

Monica wraps her fingers around my clitty amd begins to stroke. Ashley is angling the plug up and aiming for my p-spot directly now. She's rubbing it almost perfectly. My head tilts back and all I can do is pant and moan. I manage to get out a plea begging to cum. "Puh...leese...uh uh uh...puh-lease may I cuuum?"

"Not yet, slut. Ash, you remember what we talked about? Once that clitty of hers starts leaking cum, I'm gonna let go and you're gonna keep pumping. We're gonna milk her dry."

"You got it. I can't wait to see this!"

Just as I was about to explode, Monica could somehow tell. She let go, and Ashley kept pumping that plug in my pussy. My clitty then began leaking cum like a faucet into the small cup. But where was my release!? Why wasn't I having an intense orgasm? "Oh please let me cum, Miss Monica!" I was truly begging at this point.

"Oh, sweetie we're letting you cum right now. You just don't get to have an orgasm."

Frustration gripped me as the flow of cum stopped. Monica jiggled the cup in front of me. "Bottoms up, sweetie." I opened my mouth as the hot, sticky, musky fluid slid onto my tongue. "No swallowing just yet. Ash come on up here and tell this little slut what you want her to do."

"I want to see her play with it. Swirl it around on her tongue and really prove to us she loves to be a cum slut."

I began to imitate all the girls I had seen in the hypno videos I had watched. I slushed it between my teeth and onto my lips, then licked it back swirling a few more times.

"Samantha was right, Monica. She really is a naughty little cum slut. Should we give her the surprise now?"

"Absolutely. Go ahead an lock that little clitty up with the cage Samantha dropped off. By the way, slut don't lose the key we're going to give you. It's the only one."

And just like that, Ashley began stuffing my now soft clitty into a small chastity cage. "Ok, sweetie time to get dressed and head home. I'm sure Samantha is ready to use you by now."

Monica and Ashley left the room leaving me to get dressed. I marvel at myself in the mirror seeing how smooth my skin is. I have shaved my body hair before, but nothing compares to what I'm seeing now. I almost don't recognize myself. Putting my bra and panties on I can tell how soft they are against my skin. The new sensation excites me causing my clitty to swell slightly in it's tight cage. All of my clothes felt strange without any hair, but it's definitely a new and welcome change as it makes me feel more feminine.

Waiting for me is a text from Miss Samantha. "You're welcome for the spa day, sweetie. Now, it's time to come back to my house. I have some chores for you." I reply with "Thank you so much, Miss Samantha! I'm on my way right now."

I get to Miss Samantha's and before I can knock on the door she opens it to greet me. "Come inside, I want to see the finished product. Strip naked, but slow down before you slip out of your underwear. I want a show from my naughty girl."

"Yes, Miss Samantha. It would be my pleasure." I remove my shirt and then turn around while looking back to shimmy my pants down. "Mmm, yes look at that round ass! It's just begging for a spanking! But don't stop now, keep going."

Unsnapping my bra, I let it drop to the floor. I tug at the sides of my panties and wiggle my hips side to side, and then bend over at the waist to slowly slide my panties down. I straighten back up slowly while sliding my hands along my thighs. I'm trying so hard to provide the show Miss Samantha demanded. "Very good. You're learning quickly, and I appreciate that. Time to head upstairs and get cleaned up. We have a guest tonight, and I want you to wow her." "Absolutely, Miss Samantha. I don't want to let you down." I reply. "I expect nothing less. And, dear have you given any thought to what your new name should be? As much as I like calling you my little cum slut, it isn't exactly appropriate in public."

"Hmm...I've always like the name Erin."

"Erin, huh? I like it. Well, Erin take that sexy ass of yours upstairs. Draw yourself a bath and use one of the bath bombs on the counter. Clean up and soak for about 20 minutes. After that, you can come out and get dressed. Make sure that pussy of yours is nice and clean."

"Yes, Miss Samantha!"

After my bath, I come out to see a maid's outfit with an incredibly short skirt, a plunging neckline, a matching black set of lacy underwear, stockings, and the plug with a tail. "Time to get dressed, dear. I've also got some small inserts for your bra to help fill out your maid's outfit. After you're done playing dress up, we'll take care of your hair and makeup."

I start by removing my plug. It's such a satisfying stretch when it "pops" out. I'm so used to wearing it now, that whenever I remove it the empty feeling is very noticeable. The tail plug slides in without fuss. I quickly move to the lingerie, stockings, and maid's dress so not to keep Miss Samantha waiting.

She sits me down to do my hair and makeup. "Erin, tonight is a special night. My friend Lisa is coming over for dinner and dessert. She's excited to meet you, and I think you'll make a good first impression. So, with that being said, you will be serving us dinner and taking care of any requests Lisa and I make. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Miss Samantha. I'd be happy to serve you and Miss Lisa."

"I'm happy to hear it. Now take a loom in the mirror and let me know what you think of your hair and makeup."

My blonde wig was pulled back into a ponytail with bangs that hang down just above my brow. The makeup was light and natural. Miss Samantha has done it again. The bra inserts look very natural and help to add some curviness to my frame. "Oh, I love how I look! Thank you, Miss Samantha!"

"You're welcome, Erin. Head downstairs and get the table ready for our guest. Once you're done with that, make three tall glasses of wine. You may go ahead and drink yours. Lisa and I will enjoy ours later."

"Right away, Miss Samantha." I hurry downstairs to get set up for Miss Lisa's visit. I drink my glass of wine as I stand back proudly looking at my work. I'm so excited to be playing a sexy maid! I just hope Miss Samantha is happy with everything. After all, she had put a lot of work in to planning today's events. It would be unfair to let her down after going through all of that trouble.

The doorbell rings. "Erin dear, join me at the door. I want you to the side and on your knees looking down like a good girl."

"Yes, Miss Samantha."

Miss Samantha opens the door to greet Miss Lisa. I sneak a quick peak to see what she looks like. Miss Lisa is about the same height as Miss Samantha, but where Miss Samantha is voluptuous and curvy Miss Lisa looks firm and tone with small perky breasts. Miss Lisa isn't wearing a bra either which leaves a teasing outline of her nipples. Her pink sundress stands in stark contrast to the black dress and corset with dark green accents that Miss Samantha is wearing. Miss Lisa's hair is dirty blonde and put up into two buns on the back of her head. Not at all like Miss Samantha who has red hair that now hangs relaxed.

"Come in, dear! I hope the drive wasn't too long for you. Is there anything I can have my maid Erin assist you with?"

"Oh, no. But thank you, Samantha. I left all of my personal items in the car. Though, I could go for a drink."

"Erin, be a doll and fetch Miss Lisa's drink."

"Yes, Miss Samantha." I hurriedly make my way to the bar in the kitchen to fetch her drink. "Miss Samantha, would you like yours as well?"

"I would, thank you."

I bring both drinks to serve them. After handing them off, I move to the side and look down waiting to be of service. After a bit of small talk, Miss Samantha orders me to the center of the room.

"What do you think of my new maid? Cute isn't she?"

"Very. Do you think I could use her services some day?"

"Oh, that's why I invited you, hon! I was hoping you could give my little slut here a test run tonight. If you like her, you can use her anytime of course."

"Excellent! Well, I can't wait to see how well your little maid here can perform."

"Care for another drink and some dinner? I've prepared a light dinner since we expected to have extra curricular activities."

"I'd love to, Samantha." Lisa replied.

"Erin, pour us another drink and go ahead and serve up our plates. Once you're done, head downstairs and follow the instructions laid put for you."

"Yes, Miss Samantha."

"Oh, Sam can't I have a bit of fun at the table? I saw our little maid here sneak a peak when I came in."

"Oh did you? Slut, come over here and apologize for gawking. Then you are to do as Miss Lisa says."

"Y-yes, Miss Samantha. I apologize. It won't happen again."

"It better not. But it is to Miss Lisa that you owe the apology."

"Miss Lisa, I am very sorry. I couldn't help myself."

"You're forgiven. Come here and kneel by my seat." I walk over eyes down and kneel next to Miss Lisa. "Little slut, what was it you saw that you liked?"

"Um...well, I quite like your dress and that I can see your nipples hiding behind the light fabric."

"Thank you for being honest, Erin. Now, stand up. I want you to pull down the top of my dress, get a good look and then suck on my tits until my nipples are nice and hard."

I glance back at Miss Samantha as if asking for permission. She nods and tells me "Tonight you will do everything Miss Lisa asks. You got that?"

"Yes, Miss Samantha." I reply. I then gently move the straps of Miss Lisa's dress down exposing her perfect breasts and pink slightly puffy nipples. As I begin to massage her right breast, I take her left nipple into my mouth. Miss Lisa begins to moan softly. Once her nipple is hard, I move to the right breast and begin sucking her nipple and flicking my tongue across it. It's almost instant that Miss Lisa's nipple stiffens up. That's not the only thing. My clitty is straining against it's cage now with no sign of escape. I release Miss Lisa's breast from my mouth, and stand back. "Thank you, Miss Lisa."

"No, thank you, Erin for setting the mood. Time to go do as Miss Samantha has told you."

"Yes, Miss Lisa." I reply. I give a quick bow to both of my Mistresses and make my way downstairs to Miss Samantha's pleasure room. I immediately find my list of instructions on the spanking horse.

"Slut, you are to remove your dress but leave on all of your lingerie. Also, leave in that cute little tail of yours. Once you've done that, go put on your collar, wrist cuffs, and ankle bracelets. I also want you to wear the cock gag on the table. Don't worry, the cock is little and pink just like your clitty ;). Secure yourself as best you can to the cross on the wall. Make sure you're facing ass out. It's gonna need a little color before we get started. We'll be down shortly."

I moved quickly to get set up. I was able to get everything latched except one hand. The cock gag isn't terrible, bit it isn't comfortable either. Before long I heard their voices and footsteps as they made their way down.

12