Miss Sara Ch. 02 - Training Stepmom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knowing that he could literally go on like this for nearly an hour, Sara provided assistance. She wet her middle-finger again, this time burying it into David's ass. She crooked her finger and massaged his prostate area until she felt him begin to tighten up.

As she slowly withdrew David's thighs and calves stiffened.

"Camille...mom..." he groaned. "Oh fuck...I'm cumming...!"

He made several more hard thrusts before his body subsided and relaxed.

"Oh gawd...yes!" Camille moaned, still holding him tightly as globs of his cum entered and began to ooze out of her trembling pussy.

Sara loosened the bonds that held his wrists and ankles. David and Camille lay there quietly holding each other.

"I'll grab some more beers..." she announced as she left them alone in the room. She figured they'd need a few minutes to themselves.

Sara stood there in her kitchen, drinking her beer and imagining all the possibilities.

"Can't wait...!" she laughed to herself, as she popped caps on two beers and returned to her bedroom.

12