Mistress Camille

Story Info
Camille enslaves her teacher and then passes her on.
4.4k words
4.28
50.1k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karina's car broke. Jae knows how to take care of her. I looked down at each of the women sat at the table, the women were all past captains of the school sports team I had coached for what seemed an eternity. I smiled to myself; with the exception of the current captain, I had sucked each and every one of their cunts and they had sucked mine. Now at my leaving dinner, memories of the girls flooded my mind, but a deep voice interrupted my revelry. It was Camille, the captain of the first team I ever coached; she was as gorgeous as ever, and she still intimidated me.

"Fancy a drag, Teach?" she had said.

I smiled; her question was designed to remind me and although twenty years had passed, it seemed like yesterday. In those days, for teenage girls it was the age of the miniskirt, hot pants and available contraceptives. For teachers at one of the oldest and most respected girls' schools in the country, nothing much had changed, outwardly, a teacher had to be the embodiment of society's moral standards, but inwardly that was definitely not me; I was a lesbian.

Suddenly I remembered myself as a twenty four year old newly qualified teacher chaperoning a team of nine track athletes to the Interschool Championships. As we reached the train and found the two compartments reserved for us, the eight white athletes all piled into one compartment. That left me with Camille, the only black athlete, with a compartment to ourselves. I was embarrassed, but Camille seemed unaware of what I considered was a racial insult. As the express train departed, Camille lay out on the seat and sitting opposite; I could not help but admire her muscular brown body. Not wanting to lecturer her, I tried to make light conversation, but soon I gave up and we sat in silence.

Minutes later, Camille got up and closed the blinds, lying back down, she took out a tobacco pouch, rolled a cigarette and lit it; she took a deep drag, and then offered it to me. I shook my head. My inexperience was clearly on display and so was much more of Camille's body, her skirt had risen up, her panties were clearly visible, the straps of her top had fallen off her shoulders, and I got the occasional glimpse of her large erect nipples. I was sexually aroused. As Camille took another deep drag of the cigarette, she stood up and bent over me, the smoke held swirling in her open mouth.

I decided I had to stop this, and said, "Camille, I don't think that"; but Camille had clamped her mouth over mine and was breathing the smoke into my lungs. I began to cough and Camille immediately pushed my head down to my knees and said, "Breathe in deeply!" I realised Camille was not only patting my back, but her other hand was caressing my breast. Hell, I thought this is erotic, as her hand moved inside my blouse and she pushed my bra upward finding my nipple. As she tweaked my nipple, I was extremely turned on, but I was confused, I could not think, I could not stop Camille. Fuck, I thought; I do not want to stop Camille.

My cunt was running with my juices and I was blissfully unaware of my predicament. I forced myself to sit up and as I focused on Camille, she lowered her mouth to mine. I opened my mouth to accept her kiss, but Camille only exhaled more smoke into my lungs.

Looking at Camille I said, "What is happening to me? I am so excited my vagina is so wet! My knickers are saturated! Fuck, where are my inhibitions? I should not feel like this! I should not behave like this!"

Camille giggled and bent down and kissed my lips, her tongue dancing around my mouth as I eagerly sucked the invading tongue in a long passionate kiss.

Camille eventually broke the kiss and smiling at me; she again offered me the cigarette and said, "Fancy a drag, Teach?" I nodded and this time I took the cigarette and inhaled deeply.

Camille stood over me smiling and said, "Are you my pet, my pet Teach?"

Stupidly I nodded.

Camille laughed and said, "Then it's time I fully examined my pet. Lift up your skirt!"

I don't know why but I lifted my skirt. I was proud of my body and at that precise moment, I wanted more than anything to show it to Camille. Camille got onto her knees and running her hands up my thighs, she said, "That is not right. Slaves should always wear panties above the garter belt, it allows their mistress easy access whenever she demands it."

Somewhere in the recesses of my mind, I registered the use of the words, slave, mistress and demands, but as Camille sensually undid the first garter, my mind could only register the sexual intensity inherent in the touch of Camille's fingers on my upper thighs. By the time, Camille had undone the last garter, my vagina was exploding and as she reached up to my knickers, I grabbed her hands and fighting for breath, I said, "My vagina: fuck, I'm orgasming!"

Camille shook my hands off and pressed her palm onto my vagina, her fingers curling, pushing between my arse cheeks. My vagina seemed to burst and I collapsed forward, my face resting on Camille's exposed breast. Slowly I regained my senses and as I lifted my head, Camille grabbed my hair and forced me to look at her. Smiling she said, "A few things, Teach. Slaves have a cunt, not a vagina, they do not orgasm they cum, and slaves must always ask permission of their mistress before they cum, or they will be punished! Oh yes and they are not knickers they are panties, get with it."

I tried to nod my head, but when I couldn't, I said, "Yes".

Camille laughed and as her fingers played with my cunt and arse, she said, "You can't wear these panties they are saturated." She tore the panties off and offering then to my mouth she said, "Open!" As I tentatively opened my mouth, Camille forced my panties into my mouth, and said, "Suck!"

I did as I was ordered. Humiliated I sat quietly my panties dangling from my mouth, she watched me as she smoked another cigarette. Things were slowly starting to get clearer and disgusted with myself I finally reached up to remove the panties from my mouth, but as I did, Camille clamped her lips to mine and the now familiar smoke again filled my lungs. Camille bent down a second time, smoke yet again filled my lungs and soon I could not understand why I was holding my panties. As Camille stood up, I remembered I was sucking my panties and I pushed them back into my mouth.

Camille seemed to be gone a long time, but when she returned she was holding a large cucumber and several large carrots. I stared at her, uncomprehending as she handed me the cucumber. "Fuck your cunt with that!" she said sternly. As I spread my legs and positioned the cucumber at the entrance to my cunt, I heard whirring sounds and looked around, but Camille said, "Concentrate; stick it in your fucking cunt!" I began to push the cucumber into my cunt and as it entered, I felt a surge of pleasure. I looked at Camille; she was laughing. She said, "Further!" I began to play the cucumber in and out of my cunt, with each stroke I received a jolt of pleasure and was able to insert it further and further, until I realised that most of the vegetable was inside me.

"Pump it!" Camille ordered and I started to move it in and out. As my orgasm got closer, I withdrew the cucumber more before ramming its full length back into my cunt. By the time I orgasmed, I was ferociously pumping the cucumber in and out of my cunt. Clinging to an exquisite consciousness, I squirted fluid all over the seats and floor.

The cucumber was still lodged in my cunt and I felt myself lifted, spun around, and a sharp pain coursed through my arse as Camille rammed a large carrot into my anus. I lay on the seat, panting, a different vegetable sticking out of my cunt and arsehole. Slowly, I looked at Camille, she was smiling, rubbing her clit, but she moved towards me and rolled me on to my back. She lowered her cunt on to my face. I obediently began sucking her cunt as Camille forced my ankles on to her shoulders. Camille soon orgasmed filling my mouth with her cunt juices and then started rubbing her wet cunt all over my face.

I had never felt remotely like I did at that moment, it was ecstasy, I was sure I loved Camille and was willing to be her slave, regardless of the consequences, but as the train's loudspeaker informed us, we were only five minutes from our destination, the compartment became a frenzy of activity.

As I tentatively stepped down from the train my head spinning, I was sure everyone knew my bedraggled look was due to my furious sexual activities and of course, I thought they all knew that I still had a carrot stuck in my arse by order of my mistress. Somehow, I managed to get the athletes and myself to the hotel. As I entered my room, I slowly removed the carrot from my arse and wondered if my mistress would punish me. Shaking off the thoughts of dominance and slavery, I took a bath, expecting Camille to appear at any moment, but she did not.

To my surprise, and to be truthful, my disappointment; Camille, for the entire competition, was the perfect student, doing everything I asked without a trace of sexual innuendo or even familiarity. It was Friday night and the games had ended. I lay on the bed thinking how mature Camille had been, not bragging after she had: I stopped. Drugged me and forced herself on me! Fuck, I thought that is what really happened. I was drugged and taken!

I yelled to the room, "This has to end right now!" I jumped from the bed and stormed up to Camille's room; I hesitated and knocked softly on the door, immediately furious at myself for my submissiveness. Eventually Camille opened the door and smiled as I entered and looked around. Not seeing her roommate I whispered, "Where is Ann?"

Camille smiled and said, "They have all gone home for the summer holidays".

Taking a deep breath, I spluttered, "I can't continue this, this, this".

"Slavery" Camille said politely.

"Relationship!" I yelled.

Camille smiled and said, "The trouble with slavery, from the slave's point of view that is; is that they do not have a choice!"

"There is always a choice!" I yelled.

"True, slavery or professional suicide! Have you seen the Polaroids; your face, cunt and cucumber, have come out rather well, don't you think?" She pointed to the desk.

A trophy and several medals she had won lay on the desk with numerous photographs. I walked over to the desk and stared at pornographic pictures of me, I lowered my head in silent defeat.

Camille laughed and said, "They are all my trophies from this week! I am just about to watch a movie; you can suck my cunt as I watch. From my memory of the original shooting, the film is particularly explicit."

My thoughts were in turmoil, but my overwhelming feeling was one of vulnerability. I groaned, and fell to my knees; I wrapped my arms around Camille's legs and begged her to destroy the photographs, the movie.

I pleaded with her but Camille only laughed and said, "You are asking me to release my treasured trophy? Get real! No!"

I was holding Camille so tight she could not move but as I looked up at her, tears streaming down my face, I realised my chin was touching her cunt lips. I could smell and feel her excitement, but to my horror, my cunt started to prickle with anticipation. In an instant, my mind forgot I was attempting to release myself from slavery, I moaned as I thought what my life would be like as Camille's slave.

As Camille looked down into my eyes, all my willpower vanished and I kissed her cunt lips passionately, before saying, "Mistress, are you sure we will not be interrupted?"

A cold voice echoed in my ears, "No we will not be interrupted, everyone who should be here is here now!"

It was the headmistress, and in that instant, my very existence seemed to dissolve! I felt betrayed! I knew I had lost my livelihood and with no chance of other employment, I knew I was on the long spiral slide towards poverty. I looked at Camille, the emotion of betrayal causing the tears in my eyes now.

"Stand up!" barked the headmistress and slowly I got to my feet avoiding eye contact with both Camille and the headmistress. She walked slowly around me and then stood in front of me grabbing my cheeks and pushing then together, puckering my lips, obscenely. As she held me, she said, "What the fuck am I going to do with you cunt? You are a good teacher and sacking you would mean questions, publicity: but you have to be fucking punished for what you have done." Although my mouth was distorted, I tried to say "Anything". The headmistress said, "Anything? Well in that case, shall we say six of the best, on the seventh evening for eight weeks? That has a kind of symmetry." I shook my head in disbelief. The headmistress smiled and said, "No, well in that case, you must be our slave. Take off all your clothes!" Camille interrupted and said, "Apart from your stockings and garter belt".

As I stripped, I realised this was all part of a plan to totally enslave me and it had worked.

I was told to lie on a narrow coffee table about the height of my knees, but as I approached it, the headmistress said, "On your back".

I panicked wondering what was to come, but did as I was ordered.

The headmistress walked to my head and spreading her legs placed her cunt over my mouth. In desperation, I began sucking and licking the headmistress's cunt and arse aggressively. Camille had spread my legs and was toying with my cunt and arse. What felt like the cucumber was slowly being forced into my wet cunt and my cunt juices were trickling down along the crack of my arse. Slowly a finger entered my anus and began to move in and out. The cucumber in my cunt and the finger in my arse were removed but almost instantly, things much larger attempted to re-enter my cunt and arse. I gasped in pain but as the objects played in and out of my holes, they seemed to slide in and out more easily and soon my cunt and arse accepted the objects. I was getting more sexually excited and soon I was on the verge of orgasm. The headmistress was violently rubbing her cunt and arse on my face while my tongue sought her clit. Suddenly she exploded filling my mouth with her ejaculated juices and then her piss. As the headmistress lifted herself off my face, I was on the brink of orgasm and looked down to my cunt. Camille had her hands buried deep in my cunt and my arse and I looked at her fisting me. It should have been repulsive, but I was unable to condemn it as my ecstasy was almost upon me. I looked at Camille, the leer on her face was obscene as I came, and my cunt juices pored out of me as a massive orgasm rocked my very being.

Camille did not remove her fists, but the headmistress looked down at me and said, "Providing you are a good slave to us, nothing more will be said!" Camille slowly started to pump her fists in and out once more and immediately my body began its sexual journey to a second orgasm. As the headmistress left she looked back, to see me squirt my juices and my piss as my orgasm exploded on the fists of Camille. Camille ripped her fists from my cunt and arse, and immediately sat on my face. I frantically sucked, licked and nibbled her cunt and arse until her juices squirted into my face.

Camille and I lay on the bed holding on to each other for a long time, before Camille said, "I will take my slave home for the summer holidays?"

"Shit!" I replied, "I am supposed to be going to my mother's next week. She is a widow and really looks forward to me staying, walking in the hills with her, that sort of thing."

Camille smiled and said, "Don't worry I will join you."

Inquiringly I turned and looked at my mistress and she added, "Don't worry I will have plenty of energy to fuck you and your mother, two incestuous slaves will be so cool!"

I knew she was serious and my memories immediately jumped to our arrival at my mother's house. I was embarrassed; my wardrobe had changed radically at the insistence of Camille. I now wore mini skirts that only just hid my new sexy garter belt and stockings. Gone were my bras and panties, the bras were replaced by tight tank tops, which Camille insisted complemented my four-inch stiletto heels, but my cunt remained naked.

I remember I turned into the lane to my mother's house just as Camille leaned across me and pulled my skirt up so that the bare skin above my stockings was just peeking out. As I pulled into the driveway, I knew that there was no way I could conceal, what little was left of my pubic hair from my mother.

I pulled up and my mother appeared at the doorway smiling. Camille said, "Wow she is just like you, a fuck to die for!" I could not believe it, the complement made my spirits rocket and my cunt moisten. My mother was at the driver's door and wrenched it open and as I separated my legs to get out of the car, I heard a sharp intake of breath, but as quickly as I could I stood and hugged her. She held me tight and kissed my cheek, then taking hold of my shoulders she held me at arms length. This at least was normal; it gave her a chance to tell me I needed feeding, but today she whispered, "Where is your bra?"

Camille who was now standing at the other side of the car said, "I am afraid that is my fault, I prefer my pet braless!"

My mother looked stunned as I said, "Mom this is Camille. Camille this is my mother."

My mother remained silent, but as Camille hugged her she said, "You are a lesbian?"

I lowered my eyes and meekly said, "Yes".

Looking at Camille, Mom said, "Are you one of her students?"

Camille smiled as I said, "Yes", but Camille added, "I am her Mistress your daughter is my slave!"

I wished the earth would swallow me, but my mother asked if Camille had blackmailed me.

Camille laughed, then walking towards the house she said, "Yes, would you like to see the photos, the movie?"

I clung to the car, as my mother answered, "Yes".

Even Camille was temporally silenced, but I yelled, "No".

Camille turned in the doorway and said, "If you do not want to have your daughter's indiscretions made public, then I suggest you get your cunt in here in order to allow your mistress to inspect her new slave!"

My mother smiling proceeded to walk towards Camille while I was left clinging on to the car in shock.

Slowly I entered the house; Camille was sat on the lounge, her legs wide, and my mother on all fours, eagerly sucking her cunt. Camille looked at me and pointing to my mother's arse said, "Suck!" I slowly fell to my knees behind my mother, buried my face in her arse, and began sucking and tonguing her cunt and arse.

I was just thinking that that was the start of a beautiful three-way incestuous relationship, when a hand was placed on my shoulder and I was dragged back to the present. I stared into the eyes of the current sports captain as she said, "I am told you are the best cunt licker ever, follow me if you want me to keep your secret!"

Camille looked across the table at me, laughing.

I stood and followed the beautiful girl out into the corridor. She was walking ahead of me and I stared transfixed at her long legs and tight jiggling arse. Her long hair swayed as she walked, but she spun around and pushing the toilet door open she motioned me to enter. I entered and I turned to face her, she smiled, locked the door and then stood directly in front of me, her hand cupping my pubic mound, her fingers toying with my cunt. "You are mine!" she said and I looked at the girl, as I had done with so many girls before her and wondered what her particular fetish would involve.

I did not have long to wait as she grabbed a bag from under the sink and withdrawing a butt plug, enema bag and hose she said, "Take your fucking clothes off, fuck slut!" I did as my most recent mistress ordered me and was elated as she first gasped and then began to gawk at my body.

Recovering she said, "Bend over!" and as I did, she pushed the rubber tube deep into my arse. As she turned around to suspend the enema bag, her skirt lifted and I was able to see the naked crack of her pussy. I was a little disappointed at the lack of eroticism she displayed as she filled the enema bag and fluid began entering my arse, but once she considered I could take no more, she rammed the butt plug in my arse and sat on the toilet, spreading her legs.

12