Mixed Emotions Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ed, did you hear what mama said about babies, were you serious when you told me we should have babies? That wasn't something you said flippantly after we made love, right?"

"Yes, I want kids, our kids, I want to watch your pretty belly grow and to see your tummy bulging out with our baby inside. Hopefully, you'll be one of those women whose sex drive increases while she's pregnant, just thinking about mounting you from behind with your tummy almost touching the mattress or you riding cowgirl while my hands are on your big tummy makes me hard."

"Then can we start right away, I don't want to wait, I'll be forty in three months and I'd like to be pregnant by then. I can go off the pill right away, I'll be ready to ovulate about the time it's out of my system and maybe I'll be pregnant right away. Can we Eddy, can I have a baby?"

He pulled the car to the side of the road and stopped, "Amy you can go off the pill and get pregnant right away with one condition. You marry me within the next two weeks, I think we have to wait three days after we take out a marriage license, after that I want that wedding band on your finger. Agreed?"

Talk about things happening at warp speed. I looked at him with a smile, "Let's go to the courthouse tomorrow at three before they close at four. No more pill for me, I start my cycle any day and in three weeks when I ovulate all the residuals should be out of my system, just in time for you to put a baby up in me."

Pulling the car back on the road he kissed his finger then held it to my lips as I kissed it, I couldn't help myself, I said softly, "I love you Eddy Perez."

Monday was a whirlwind of activity, the workload was heavier than normal and Ed didn't text mid-morning like he normally did. Just after eleven my phoned pinged, it was Eddy, my heart jumped with excitement.

Ed: Hi baby, sorry I couldn't get to you sooner, I was on the phone with Burt, he's considering doing something different with his insurances. He also wants to talk with me about investments.

Me: Burt? Investments? I didn't know you did that.

ED: Oh, I don't, but we employ people who specialize in those areas. Hey, can I join you for lunch?"

Me: Here, at the cafeteria? Sure, but it isn't fancy.

Ed: Since when do I need fancy for lunch, it's usually a brown bag from home or leftovers in the microwave. I'm sure I'll find something there I can eat. What time?

Me: I'll meet you in the lobby at eleven forty-five, I can get away from my desk a few minutes early. Lord knows I've stayed a few minutes past quitting time enough to offset it.

When I got to the lobby Ed was there talking with Andrew the security guy who is in charge of lobby security, as I approached them they smiled and faced me, "Andrew, this is my fiancé Ed, I see you've met."

Andrew is a middle-aged Scottish guy, I just loved his accent, I smiled when he responded, "Aye lass, we had a wee chat before ya got here." (The word here had a roll of R's at the end, there's just no way to write that, you have to hear it.)

"Won't be long you'll be married and some wee bairn's ruuunin aboot the yard. Take good care of her laddie, she's a fine one. Away with ye now."

With my hand through Ed's arm and my breast pushed against the back of it we walked into the cafeteria, he was in a suit that day, the room quieted down to nothing within a minute. Making our way through the line a few began talking again, most just stared, including the table where the girls sat waiting for us. I had a perpetual smile on my face, every guy who had ever hit on me and been re-buffed had their mouths hanging wide open, and I don't want this to sound racial, but especially the black guys who thought they'd win me over just because we had the same skin color and they possessed some charm.

I'd forgotten silverware, after setting our tray down Ed went back to get some. As soon as he was out of earshot Rosie whispered, "Amy that man is gorgeous, no wonder you fell for him so quickly." And from there the little comments didn't stop until he was six feet from the table, while we ate he made small talk with each of them individually, not prying, just getting acquainted. Knowing Anna and Rosie were married he made sure he mentioned spouses and kids.

I was the most surprised by Angela, she hadn't said a word since he'd set down unless Ed asked her something. With lunch over I walked him to the lobby where Andrew gave him a thumbs up and smiled, kissing Ed goodbye he told me he'd pick me up at two thirty to get our license.

Stepping off the elevator I walked directly to my supervisor's office to remind her I was leaving at two thirty, she nodded, smiled, and said, "I'm happy for you Amy."

Rounding the corner and looking toward my desk I couldn't fathom what all the lady's standing around my cubicle were doing, until I got closer, on my desk was two dozen yellow roses in a huge vase. A little card that simply said," Eddy." I kept saying to myself, "this man, this man, this man" as tears flowed down my cheeks. The hubbub quickly died down considering we all had work to do. I quickly texted Ed.

Me: You and Andrew, I should have known something was brewing. I love you Eddy, I feel like the luckiest girl in the world.

His answer stunned me and made me laugh at the same time.

Ed: It's all that wonderful pussy you give me, I can't do enough to thank you for following me to the hotel room that night. I know you had mixed emotions, I'm so happy it's ended the way I hoped it would.

I sent a smiley face with a simple note, "there'll be more of the same tonight stud."

When he picked me up at two thirty I opened my legs getting into the car wide enough for him to see the purple panties I had to change into after lunch. As we drove away he reached over and lifted the hem of my skirt revealing my blue garter belt and the stretch lace purple boy shorts that let him see everything.

"You didn't have those dick hardeners on when we left this morning. I like them, a lot, I like seeing your fur pie through the material."

"I had to change after I saw those roses, Jesus man you keep my panties wet even when we aren't together. This is the last pair in my desk, I'll need to grab some more in the morning, if you like these panties I'll get more, I like the feel of them. Honey, if I don't start my period today can you make love to me tonight? Not hard, just soft gentle love."

At the county clerk's office we encountered a tall black lady with a welcoming smile and completely extroverted attitude. She talked as we filled out paperwork, asked how long we'd been together and when we planned to get married, I expected a gasp or shake of the head or something negative when I told her Ed had proposed to me less than a week after I'd met him, she wasn't the least bit fazed. When Ed went to the end of the counter to pay for the license she reached out and took my hand.

"Honey don't let the black/white thing phase you, I married a white man twenty-seven years ago and we'd only known each other two weeks. We got five kids all doing well, he retires from the Sheriff's department in another ten years and by then we're expecting a lot of grandkids."

She leaned forward real close to my face and spoke in almost a whisper, "You know the old saying once you go black you'll never go back, well there's another version to that saying, once a black girl goes white she sees the light. You hang onto him sweetie, I know there are good brothers out there, but there are also good men like mine and yours of a different color. It aint supposed to be about color, it's supposed to be about love. Oh, here comes your man, been nice meeting you."

I thought about her statement all the way to my place where I was going to get more clothes and undies, if Ed liked the stretch lace panties I was wearing I had a few more of those and I would make sure I got more, what did he call them? Oh yeah, a dick hardener, and that's exactly what I wanted to do, keep his dick hard, for me, for my kitty, for my baby making womb, I wanted him to have me on his mind anytime he was awake. To be pumping me full of warm creamy sperm as much as he wanted even after we were done having babies.

Babies ... something I thought I would never enjoy. They say it's better to have children before 40 due to complications and I'm sure they're right, I've chosen to be the exception, I'm going have our babies without issues or complications. We need to decide how many we want, maybe tonight after we make love. Oop, here we are at home, another thing we need to discuss, how soon we should list my flat and officially move me into his home. I hope he isn't too attached to this place because if we have more than two kids it will be too small, oh well, we'll cross that bridge later.

Ed was carrying a box with my clothes so I opened the door and stood to the side, he managed to rub his arm across my chest and push his thigh between mine in a four foot wide hallway, it certainly wasn't crowded, I slapped his arm calling him a skin hound. His answer, "Your skin hound baby, your skin hound."

Ed had taken some beef/barley soup from the freezer that morning, he'd made it several weeks prior and said we should finish so he could make more, I was learning to love this man more and more every day ... "he makes soup", where has he been all my life? Choosing to do comfort food we had a bowl of soup with a grilled cheese sandwich, well, I had one sandwich he had two telling me he had to maintain his strength because this certain chick was trying to fuck him to death. I stood with my plate and stopped next to him.

"Am I that certain chick?" I asked.

"That you are baby, and when I slide that wedding ring on your finger you'll be mine forever."

I swooned, "Oh Eddy, I'm already yours, you're the only man I could ever want."

Following clean up and a quick shower together including much teasing and feeling one another, I almost let him take me bent over with the water cascading on my back when he stood me up, my back against his front with his hands cupping my breasts whispering in my ear, "You wanted slow loving tonight, remember, we'll finish this in bed."

Foreplay was over the moon that night, kissing, playing with my body, drawing my nipples into his mouth with just enough force to make my pussy ooze with girl juice but not so hard that it hurt, running his fingers through my muff, stopping to twiddle it around his fingers and tug lightly. Dipping his finger between my parted legs sliding it up and down my glistening labia, never penetrating my vagina or touching my clit, the more he stimulated the labia the wetter I became.

I was literally humping up into his hand and moaning into his mouth around whimpers of desperation, I wanted, no, I needed his cock inside me. He didn't seem to care as he continued kissing my soft full lips, bringing his finger up he touched my lips, it was warm, sticky, fragrant, I opened my mouth and sucked it clean.

As he looked into my soul I noticed the light of the candles dancing off of his deep blue sparkling eyes, as though they were penetrating any barrier that may have existed, opening the doors to my heart, my soul, my body, it was at that moment I came to realize the depth of the fact that I was his. He owned my heart, he owned my soul, I would do anything for him, for I knew he would never hurt me. I also sensed that as much as I was his, he was mine, he'd told me so and he showed me that truth constantly, yes, we were meant to be together, to have babies, raise a family and grow old together.

Breaking another heart melting kiss he lifted, "Are you ready baby? Shall we make love?"

I was more than ready, "Yes Eddy, I'm so wet I feel like a waterfall between my legs, please Eddy, take me."

"Would you like me to eat you?"

"Not tonight, I need your cock Eddy, I need your cock. Please baby, please."

He moved up slightly, I felt the tip of his cock touch the opening of my vagina and lifted my hips to grasp what I could, as I lifted he pushed inward slow and deep, he was in about half way when I moaned, "more baby, more", he didn't rush or push things too quickly. As with his foreplay he stayed slow and steady, stroking a little deeper with each push forward, the thickness of the head of his cock was thrilling as it widened me.

We'd made love many times, yet he always seemed to open me wide any time he pushed into me for the first time, my vaginal walls were screaming with excitement as he touched every sensory nerve ending I possessed vaginally. I relished in the thickness of his dick, the length sometimes was a bit much if I felt shallow, but even that would change once he'd been in me a few minutes, my Kegels were contracting doing their best to entice the contents of his balls to explode inside me. I so wanted to get pregnant that night, knowing I would be starting my period in a day it wasn't going to happen, but I sure wanted to.

Eddy had been grinding slow and deep with every penetration for minutes, I'd shuddered through one climax, he never altered his speed or depth which made my orgasm seem to come in waves, I was close the second time when he lifted off my chest with extended arms. As he looked down he watched our bodies join together as one, at that moment nothing existed beyond him inside me and me wrapped around his baby maker, I was looking down as our heads rose so we could look at the other.

With a smile on his face he whispered, "I love you future Mrs. Perez, can I cum, I'm so close."

I wrapped my legs behind his digging my heels into his butt cheeks, "Yes baby, cum in mama's pussy, give me all your warm creamy sperm, in a few weeks you'll be able to fuck a baby in me, I can hardly wait. Cum with me Eddy, cum now."

He picked up the pace slightly which not only sent him over the edge it did me as well, we weren't exactly the same upon release but we were seconds of each other, me going first, as my body shook and my hips humped into him he groaned deeply and uttered, "Oh Fuck, Amy I love your pussy." Watching his face I wasn't sure if he was in ecstasy or agony, his facial muscles were tight, the veins on the side of his head were popping out, with his eyes shut he barely breathed hissing through clenched teeth. Hovering over me with his head bowed I noticed drool pooling on his lower lip, it dropped onto my nipple and damned near sent me into another body shaking climax.

No man had ever coveted my body so thoroughly that they drooled over me, he'd said before that he adored my body but I thought it was just sex talk, not so, he was so engulfed in our climax that he wasn't cognizant of the fact he had drooled, my skin was on fire, my nether region wanted more of this insanity, I wanted to be loved like this forever. His body slowly rocked back and forth as his climax subsided, he was making short slow strokes into my warm wet opening, my vulva surrounded his shaft, the soft wet lips caressing his pole, I wanted more as I started contracting the muscles within.

In less than a minute he was hard again, I looked into his eyes as I told him, "Take all you want baby, it's all for you."

He only lasted about seven minutes, I didn't cum this time, I didn't mind, I was sated as it was, giving him pleasure was first and foremost in my mind. We went slow again, me lifting my hips into him with every stroke whispering how much I loved him and how good it felt to have him inside me. He didn't slam hard when he came, he pushed his body tight to mine and unloaded another volley of sperm deep within, I could feel every shot and every twitch, it was heavenly.

He'd gotten a warm cloth to help clean the mess we'd made between my legs and was going to grab some dry panties when I told him "no, I want to feel my bare skin against your hip while you hold me." I was snuggled into his side with my hand rubbing softly across his hairy chest, my right breast was above his rib cage and he was playing with the nipple. I said softly.

"How many babies do we want Eddy?"

He was quiet a minute, breathing softly enough I thought he'd gone to sleep until I heard him cough lightly.

"That's kind of up to you Amy, it's your body that will have to make all the changes and go through the birthing process. I'd like at least two, I feel like they need another sibling if possible. What do you have in mind?"

I laughed under my breath, "As strong and long as your dick is I can't imagine I'll have any trouble getting knocked up, if I can do it I'd like three or four. I don't think four will work because of my age, but if you happen to slip a pair of twins inside me who knows. I have another question .... can we afford that many kids?"

"We can afford a dozen, or more, finances won't be an issue unless we're stupid with our money. I have a question for you, can we get married Friday afternoon? Is that too soon for you?"

Once again this man impressed me, "Friday is fine. Can we find a justice of the peace by then? There's a dress I've been waiting to go on sale at Marshall's, it would be perfect to get married in."

He tugged me tighter, "Get it, never mind being on sale, get it. I'll give you a debit card in the morning with the pin number, next Monday after we're married we'll go to the bank to put your name on a joint checking account and get you set up with a debit and credit card. As for justice of the peace, I have one lined up, a guy I went to school with clerks for a county judge, he has us set up for three o'clock."

"But wait, what about witnesses and someone to hold my flowers?"

He had answers as well as suggestions, "Esme told me she and Peter would be witnesses, I figured you'd want Angela to stand with you. Do you think she would do that on such short notice?"

I laughed, "She'd be there tonight if that's when it happened, she really likes you. She asked me on the sly if you had any brothers or cousins as cute as you. Do you?"

He lifted my head, "Are you serious?" I nodded. "In fact, I do, he's 33 and looking for a wife, skin color doesn't mean squat to him. He owns a real estate agency in Broadville, only fifteen miles from here. Do you really think she would go out with a white guy?"

"Before meeting you I'd have said no with a capitol N, but now, I think she's open to the idea of meeting someone if they're as kind and loving as you are. She's only 29, that would work perfectly. She confided in me she's ready to settle down and be a mommy. Her words, no shit."

I knew his mind was racing as he spoke, "I'll contact Norm tomorrow and see where he's at in life."

I chuckled, "Norm, his name is Norm? Does a name get much whiter than Norm? What's his last name?"

He started laughing, "You aren't gonna believe this, she won't consider even meeting him once she knows that, much less going out with him. It's DaBrowski, yup, his old man's a Pollok right from the old country." He was belly laughing by now. "You still think she'd want to meet him?"

I got quiet and serious, "I didn't know your last name was Perez when we met, and I didn't really care, I was interested in you just like she may be interested in Norm." I couldn't stop chuckling. "Is it Norm or Norman?"

"It's Norman but he hasn't been called that by anyone except his mom since grade school."

Part three, the wedding, honeymoon, Angela and Norm hit it off, babies become a reality.