Modeling Contract Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jan received the call she had been waiting for. It was from a famous men's magazine that had models pose nude monthly and all of the model's body would be on display for the reader. It was one of those magazines that women called jerk off magazines. Jan decided to wait another week or two so Bonnie could calm her husband down. Then she would have Bonnie come in and they would talk about the pose. She would work with Bonnie to convince her husband to let her do it. She was sure Bonnie would be the model of the year before it was all over and the income to her company would be very substantial. Bonnie would also receive a big bonus and many thousands of dollars.

But things didn't calm down. At work Bob began to receive photos of his wife's ad with nasty sexual things being written on the page that was cut out of a magazine. Someone or maybe a couple of people were sending him notes that read, man what an ass, and what I wouldn't give to be you and be between her legs for one night, but the last one he received said, "I hope I get the chance to fuck her pussy like the guy who I saw fuck her mouth."

Bob just dropped the paper on the floor. Then he picked it up, put it in his pocket, and told his boss he was going home, he was sick.

  • COMMENTS
10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story and I gave you a 5 and 100 to offset

the dumbest of dumb who reads all these stories and then bashs the writers. he/she cries and bitches and we are all sick of it. Soon he/she will use the sad old tetm "little sick one" when he is the big sick one. He/she is a real fucked up right wing asshole and I don't mean th belittle the right wing. He/she really hinders this site. I think Lit should make it a point that before you can bitch and bash someone's story you have to submit a story yourself. Or remove the way asses like this one can just leave nasty statements w/o giving their name. If they had to give their names they wouldn't comment as often or maybe not at all with their brain dead statements. For those who care this story is very good, written well and builds both the chatacters and the plot. I wonder what the asshole has written? Noting I'm sure.

FireFox59FireFox59over 17 years ago
Well Done

Interesting story line Bonnie. Looking forward to the next chapter.

PultoyPultoyover 17 years ago
Compelling

Actually, haven't been able to quit thinking about the story this afternoon.

Totally engaging characters and so well written.

I hope that she does the right thing and that the husband is not made a wimp.

But, it is yours to do and it does seem that you do it well.

Best wishes,

-Pultoy

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well written story.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Can't wait until this woman gets a threeway with

the guy taking her photos and the head of the modeling agency sho seems to be bisexual. There are a ot of ways this story can go but it's been great so far. <ake sure you discribe how she gets it and do it in great detail. I love how you are bring her alone slowly. It's very real life.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

School Teacher Photo Shoot Young teacher's posing goes further.in Loving Wives
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Seduction of Debbie Wife's instincts force her to yield to husband's friend.in Loving Wives
More Stories