Models of 'Perfuction'! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prompted by the sudden passionate passage of her lips on my mouth I stroked my hand up to capture the zipper at the waistband of her shorts between my thumb and forefinger and pull it down to the full revelation of her naked cheeks but again her hand arrested mine.

"No! Not yet!", she protested, yet her mouth yielded to mine once more as she let me feel what was now revealed of her bare buttocks above her shorts, her hand only arresting the movements of my fingers rather than pulling them away.

And then I felt her fingers pressing mine into the cleft between her bare cheeks until my movements were stopped by the opened zipper of her shorts that held my fingers upon the taut pucker of her anal opening. With a moan of surrender she collapsed into my embrace as my finger circled her embrasure and I sensed how anally erotic this gorgeous little woman was.

"You can finger me but you can't fuck me, at least not yet," she whispered winsomely up at me, her hand savoring the movements of my fingers between her bare cheeks, as I lowered my mouth to hers for another long sensuous kiss.

"When can I fuck you, Laura?"

"When Jack gets what he wants, and he wants that girl's cherry. Do you think you could arrange that?" she gasped meaningfully, her warm moist mouth moving hungrily on mine.

"Perhaps," I murmured into her mouth, "I've known for some time that Mae is verging on surrendering her virginity.

"I'll bet you have," Laura sighed meaningfully up at me.

"But now that you are in the equation Laura everything changes."

"You mean you'd rather fuck me than take that little sweetheart's cherry?" Laura laughed in disbelief.

"I already sense in you my dear a nature so akin to mine, and packaged in such exquisite beauty, that my only need is to know your charms in every way possible. Yes Mae is ready to lose her maidenhead to me, but I will trade her virginity to your husband for what I see in you."

"Deal!" she whispered her mouth coming to mine, our lips mingling, our tongues entwining in a long deep kiss. Then tilting her face from mine she looked soberly up into my eyes studying what she could discern from my rapt attention to her gaze. "Is this love at first sight?" she murmured wryly.

"Yes," I nodded my hand searching again for the shiny little clasp holding her top closed over her breasts, "and I haven't even seen everything you have to show me."

"Do you like tiny tits?" she sighed wistfully as my fingers fumbled the clasp lose and her top fell away to the full revelation of her bare bosom.

"I love them when they are lusciously shaped as yours Laura, and tilting so seductively up to those tender nipples just begging to be sucked."

"Alright! You can have a sample," she sighed her hand curling around my head to draw my mouth to her breast, my tongue laving the firm bulge of her nipple instantly collapsing as I drew its succulent shape into my mouth and sucked it into a tight bud of arousal.

She groaned, and with a moan shifted my mouth roughly to her other breast, her bosom heaving with excitement, my mouth trading one nipple for the other while my hands sought the little zipper releasing her tiny shorts into a wreath collapsing around her ankles. "Oh god!" she cried twirling away from me to stand utterly naked beside Mae's picture, her hand sliding seductively over her flat little tummy, her forefinger finding the bulge of her prominent clitoris peaking from between the tumescent lips of her lovely labia.

For a moment she massaged herself expertly, her teeth clenching in excitement, and then she turned offering me the view of her slim shapely naked back and the sight of her fingers finding the folds of her sex below her buttocks, parting her labia to the expose the taut opening to her vagina.

"This is what you get when Jack gets this!" she hissed seductively her free finger finding the image of Mae's vulva in the painting. But for now give me my shorts and my top please," she moaned imploringly as she turned to face me.

Hungrily I stared at the revelation of her naked perfection, her bosom, her belly, her waist, her hips, her loins embracing her succulent sex shorn of hair, her thighs, her calves, her delicate feet, all climaxed in the alluring beauty of her facial features suffused with arousal; her figure a harmonious etude of petite perfection presented without a blemish on her ivory skin.

Her gaze fell to the bulge of my phallus aching with need beneath my fly and then lifted to flit around the gallery of her predecessors. "So how do I stack up against my competition?" she murmured lifting her arms in a graceful twirl offering me the vision of her charms from every angle.

"Your beauty is unsurpassed Laura as I suspect the rest of your talents are as well."

"In other words you think I would be a good fuck? As good as the rest of these girls?" she laughed with a gesture of her hand at my gallery.

Stooping I gathered her tiny garments in my hands. "I think you would be a fabulous fuck Laura. Tell me if Jack gets Mae, and I get you, what do you get out of all this?"

A droll smile lighted Laura's lovely features, her tongue touched her upper lip enticingly, and her eyes left mine to rest upon the image of Mae masturbating herself into orgasm. "Ah! You already surpass my most extravagant dreams," I exclaimed in delight.

"Well she's a gorgeous little creature and I want a piece of her too. But obviously you have the inside track with her. Jack and I need your help." Laura glanced up at me plucking her top from my hands and wrapping it about her lovely breasts. "Will that little sweetie go along with what we all want from her?"

"Time will tell. But I can assure you that I will make every effort to seduce Mae into your husband's bed as long as I have you in the bargain," I affirmed.

"How about both of us, Mae and me, after Jack takes the little darling's cherry? Would you like a threesome with me and Mae, Mister?" she teased meaningfully, stepping into her shorts and tugging them up over her shapely slim hips.

"Exquisitely delightful, utterly charming, happily horny, and a bisexual beauty to boot. You are a gift from the gods Laura, and for a start my gift to you is this picture of Mae in the pose I want to put you in? Here," I said lifting the painting from the wall and handing it to her, "You can show your husband what I want you to do for me."

"Oh", Laura giggled excitedly, "That girl's sexy bare butt and the way she is fingering her clit will drive him absolutely crazy for her. He will be so turned on!"

"And you my dear?"

"Yeah, Mister, she turns me on too." Clearly delighted, Laura held the painting extended before her and shook her head, "And you didn't fuck her?" she gasped in disbelief.

"Mae still has her hymen," I protested.

"Yeah," Laura nodded, "and she has a cute butt, a tight little twat, and a nice big clit too. That's just what my husband wants in a girl," she laughed with a meaningful glance up at me.

"Charms that you obviously offer in abundance," I affirmed, my hand curving slowly around the shape of her curvaceous derriere.

"I think if Jack gets what he wants you will find me nicely endowed, and a lot more experienced than she is," Laura laughed tugging the zipper up to close her shorts.

Turning to the stairway she ascended before me, my eyes taking in every movement of her delicious bare legs, delightful buttocks, and gracefully slim bare back, charms that promised exquisite satisfactions when freed for their full expression on the couch-bed of my modeling stand.

"By the way," I added, "I have a neighborhood barbecue here every Saturday evening. Just a few of us, including Mae, getting together for beer and ribs, and I'd love to have you and your husband join us and meet her."

"Sounds great and Jack will be thrilled," Laura exclaimed "...and I know he'll be wild about this painting of her too!" she added meaningfully.

She paused then when we ascended into my living room and glanced back at me. "You know I'd love to model for you even if Jack doesn't get to fuck Mae," she murmured with a meaningful nod at my painting of the girl.

"Then you'll have to get used to this," I said moving to take the warmth of her back to my chest again, my hand curling down over her shorts to savor the delicious shapes of her buttocks before curving around her shapely hips to discover the swollen shape of her pudenda beneath her shorts.

With a moan of surrender she cuddled against me, my fingers slipping under the cloth to explore the cleft between her swollen labia, feel out the protrusion of her clitoral hood and settle upon it.

Gasping with excitement she turned her face up to mine, her mouth moist with ardor as she sucked my tongue into her mouth while I fingered her clit into rigid erection, the movements of her mouth over my tongue a perfect promise of its delights upon my penis.

"Does my clit feel as good as Mae's" she groaned. "I know you finger, and fuck, and suck all your models. That's why they look so gorgeously turned on in all your pictures, just like Mae does."

"I want you to star in my gallery Laura."

"That would be lovely," she sighed, lifting her hips to thrust her generous sex into my massage so that I could feel her wet petals and the long firm bulge of her clitoris rising to my touch.

"You're driving me absolutely nuts!" she cried. "My clit is so god-awful sensitive to being fingered like that," she mumbled on my tongue as my thumb curled up around the waistband of her shorts to find the zipper once again.

"I can't wait to paint you playing with it," I whispered kissing behind her ear, my fingers parting the zipper of her shorts to the full exposure of the cleft between her taut buttocks quivering with excitement.

Laura shivered in my embrace, my fingers sounding out the curves of her bare buttocks again and this time she didn't protest when I worked into the depths between her luscious cheeks to search for the wet swollen puffy rise of her sex. "You're so fantastically fresh and we've just met," she groaned, her back arching against me and lifting her buttocks into my explorations. "I can't believe I'm letting you do this to me already but I love it!" she moaned her face turning to mine when I sought to find her lips with mine, even as my fingers settled upon the swollen twin bulges of her sex beneath her cheeks.

"You're beautifully endowed Laura," I whispered, my fingers searching out the full length of her puffy wet labia filling my palm.

"I can tell you like big pussies," she moaned lifting her sex into my fondling fingers and nodded at my rendering of Mae's generous vulva.

"I find petite beauties with big pussies perfect for my purposes," I murmured into my kiss upon her arching neck.

"Then I guess I am the model for you alright," she groaned.

Her hands occupied in clutching the painting of Mae were helpless to resist my advances and in an instant her shorts had fallen to her ankles in a whisper of cotton exposing her sex to both my hands. The prominent bulge of her clitoris met one forefinger even as the other found the taut embrace of her vaginal opening from behind.

Excitedly she arched her back lifting her hips, her face nestled to mine, her mouth eager for my tongue as I expected to leisurely savor every nuance of this gorgeous little woman's surrender, first with my fingers and then with my tongue before fucking her into bliss for us both on this our first encounter.

That she was utterly roused now and beyond resisting my advances I read in the way her shapely thighs eagerly parted welcoming my finger into the depths of her vagina to begin the exploration of its hot, tight, length. Clearly its embrace upon my phallus would be utterly exquisite.

My forefinger felt the first surges of her orgasm, quick tight little spasms convulsing and then relaxing as I probed into the inner reaches of her depths, little pulses of pleasure heralding her receptivity to my penis aching to replace my finger.

Then to my utter delight she raised my painting of Mae so that we could both savor the sight of the girl masturbating before us as she yielded her vulva to my penetrations. My finger pumping passionately into the welcoming depths of her sex roused her into meeting my advances with urgent thrusts of her hips, her face lifted to mine for cascades of kisses and then turning to the painting of Mae her tongue laved meaningfully over the girl's ass as my penis freed from my pants found the crevice between Laura's embracing buttocks while my finger flailed over her pulsing clit.

In a moment this little beauty with her passionate pussy would be mine for our first fuck, a consummation that she clearly craved as much as I; this climax to our casual greeting not an hour before a tribute to her luxuriant libido and adventurous nature.

That Laura now anticipated and welcomed my intention I read in the rapt expression filling her face turned with delighted expectation to me as she bent forward to open her buttocks to my penetrating penis.

There in living color were all the delights of Laura's pale anal pucker above the sumptuous folds of her sex spreading to engage my erection aching for entry into both of her openings. That she read my needs I saw in her quick nod of assent and the wise lift of her lovely brows. For sure now I would enjoy not only both of Laura's beauteous bounties but in time Mae's as well for Laura held the girl's picture temptingly before us as a reminder of the threesome she had offered between us.

Suddenly, beyond the picture and through the window, we saw a car curve into the driveway of her house. "Oh NO!" Laura cried. "It's my husband! I have to go! Pull my shorts up for God's sake...!" she gasped desperately.

I knelt to obey, her luscious buttocks quivering before my face drew my mouth irresistibly and I kissed both her cheeks and slid my tongue into the crease between them laving all her beauties before covering them with the cloth. Laura groaned wildly in frustrated arousal but in an instant was headed for the door, which I hurried to open for her. Stepping over the threshold she paced neatly down the steps. At the bottom she tossed an amused glance up at me.

"I know now that my twat can't wait to model for you!" she laughed happily with a grand toss of her lovely loose tresses and I watched her saunter across the street, the shapes of her luscious little cheeks lingering in my hands and on my lips and tongue, even as I savored her most intimate tastes on my finger in my mouth.

Then to my delight my gaze was suddenly distracted by the object of our plot sunning herself in the yard beside Laura's house. That Laura had observed Mae too she announced by lifting my painting of the girl to her mouth for a lingering kiss before disappearing through her front door with a seductive wave of her hand at me.

*****

12