Models of 'Perfuction'! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rising I dangled my legs before her. She lowered her face to my cock and began licking its shaft glistening wet with her juices, all the while looking up into my face to gauge the effect of her attentions upon my organ, attentions that soon brought groans of satisfaction and excitement from my lips as I stared transfixed down into the beauty of her face engaged so utterly in loving my organ.

The eagerness, absorption, skill and diligence with which she used her long lithe tongue, her lovely lips, her warm wet mouth over the length of my erection filled me with delight augmented by the knowing glances she tossed up at me as she sucked my cock creating an aura of erotic magic between us.

I reached down to stroke the softness of her silky hair and capture the movements of her head over my organ with my hands, feeling then how she surrendered her face to my directions as I guided her from one long lascivious caress to the next.

"You're so good at cock sucking Laura," I moaned.

"I've had lots of practice, Mister."

"You've become a virtuoso since you got married my lovely one."

"I've had a lot more practice than that," she murmured as she drew my leg in between her thighs so that her vulva rested against my shin. Lowering her mouth to my organ she sucked it with a passionate rhythm in time to the thrusts of her hips shoving her clitoris in masturbatory movements against my leg. "This is the way we both liked it the best."

"You and hubby?"

"No."

"Then you and who?"

"I'll tell you about it sometime," she laughed as she bent her head to my erection and worked it up and down sucking my dick with an energy renewed by some long ago experience heightened with the sensations thrilling through her from masturbating her clitoris on my leg.

"Who was it dear?"

"I promised never to tell but he was a lot older than me and I did it a lot to him just like I'm doing it to you right now. He loved it and so did I. He gave me my first orgasms and he said I gave him the best orgasms he ever had. We did it every chance we got until I left home to go to college, and then I got married."

Lifting her mouth from my penis she looked into my eyes studying the effect of her admission upon me, reading in my expression not only my amused admiration of her lusty early adolescence, but also of the heightening erotic tension she had just generated in me.

She palmed my penis with her hand, slowly massaging its wet length, her beautiful eyes narrowing as she contemplated her next move. "I want you to take me from behind now," she whispered crawling up onto the bed beside me to kneel on her knees and elbows.

My gaze traveled the length of her shapely back down to her slim waist taking in that tilt in her spine that raised her lovely buttocks so provocatively, and my hand followed my eyes feeling out the luscious curves of her cheeks, my fingers sliding into her crease to trace its depth to the circle of her anus pausing there for a sensuous touch and a caress of her prominent perineum before plunging into the taut wet depths of her vagina.

A passage of passionate finger-fucking followed, our eyes locked in mutual understanding of its effect upon her, and then I lifted myself to indulge her wish of a doggy-style fuck.

Spreading her shapely thighs she opened her vulva to my organ as I positioned it for the first thrust into her weeping vagina, and taking her hips in my hands pulled her back to receive my gift.

She groaned with need, with delight, with satisfaction, and gasped "YES!" over my entry into her totally receptive vagina, and then I rocked her back and forth over my erection until I could feel those delicious spasms convulsing through her walls to milk my penis into its climax, a climax that I craved to have, and to have not, so we could prolong this delicious experience for as long as possible.

When I eased off with my thrusts she sighed contentedly and reading my desire to experience every nuance of pleasure from our first fucking session she turned on her side and drew me down behind her with my organ still filling her. We lay quietly then, except for her vaginal spasms milking my erection.

"You are such a fantastic fuck," I whispered kissing her neck.

"I know," she smiled up at me giving me her mouth to kiss.

"You have the most incredible vagina, Laura, you could make me come just with your spasms."

"Do you like it?" she whispered.

"How did you learn to do that?"

"I didn't learn, I've always been this way, from the first time it happened."

"Tell me about it."

"It's a long story, and I want to fuck now," she giggled.

We lay cuddling on our sides, my organ thrust well up into her vagina so she could work her pelvis over it. My mouth found her neck and I began kissing up behind her ears and down into the hollows of her clavicles, she sighed contently.

My hand cupped a breast, my fingers fondling her nipple, and she closed her hand over mine to guide me in this love play. My other hand curled over her hip and found the swollen bulge of her clitoral hood and I stroked and massaged it with my fingers.

"This is so nice," she sighed happily, turning her lovely face to mine for a kiss. Our lips met, and we took turns sucking our tangled tongues.

"You're such a gorgeous woman, Laura. I love to make love to you."

"I love it too," she sighed pulling her face back from mine to look soberly into my eyes. "You are making love to me aren't you. You're not just fucking me," she whispered wonderingly.

"I fell in love with you the first time I saw you," I answered, "

"We are making love aren't we?" she murmured wonderingly.

"I want to make love to you a lot, Laura."

"I want you to..." she said with a soft kiss on my lips, "I want you to be my lover. I need it...and I need to be fucked by someone who really loves me."

"Well here I am darling," I answered her kiss with mine.

"Oh this is so nice," she sighed contentedly. "I thought we would fuck like this just once maybe for the hell of it like Jack wanted to, but this is different isn't it?" she whispered up at me.

"Yes," I said "This is just the beginning. Will Jack let me make love to you from now on?"

"No. He won't let you make love to me. But he'll let you fuck me a lot if I let him fuck Mae as often as he wants, and that is a lot I can tell you for sure," she laughed softly.

"It sounds like he'll let you pose for me too," I said.

"Do you really want me to pose for you?" she gasped with surprise. "I thought you just wanted to get me out of my clothes so you could fuck me."

"Of course I want you to pose for me, Laura. You better believe it!" I exclaimed.

"I do believe it!" she laughed as I took her face in my hands for another long kiss on her lips.

"Tell me something, have you and Jack made 'deals' like this before?"

"No. This is my first time with anyone but him since we got married ten years ago. But I know he's been fucking other girls, especially the girl who was his fiancé before he met me. He sees her when he travels on business and they fuck even through she is married too, but now he's got the hots for Mae."

"Do you mind if he fucks her?"

"Not particularly ... except now there's one thing."

"What?"

"Well like tonight when he was going after Mae right in front of us, and then you started making out with me in front of them. I know what he wants."

"What?"

"Gang-bangs! He wants to fuck Mae and me together, and have the four of us all fucking together. It would really turn him on to see me going down on Mae's twat with my mouth while she sucked him off and you fucked me, and then we girls would do all kinds of turns with you guys. He talks about it all the time when we have sex so I know what he's thinking."

"What do you think about it? Would you do it Laura?"

"I've been thinking about it for a long time, and Jack is always talking about getting me into bed with another woman, or some little teenager like Mae. And when he isn't talking about me and another girl he wants me to fuck with him and another guy, like you," she laughed, "And I know I could handle a threesome with you and him if that's what he wants."

"What if I just want to keep you all to myself, Laura?"

"That could be tricky. I could make a deal with him to do threesomes with Mae and me if I can fuck you whenever I want to, except I don't want him to know how we feel about each other, so you might have to do foursomes with us just to show that all you want to do is fuck. You wouldn't mind fucking Mae would you?" she laughed suddenly.

"I just want to make love to you Laura."

"We may just have to fuck for a while so Jack can really get to live out his fantasies about Mae. Then you and I can make love every chance we get to be by ourselves, Mister." she smiled up at me. "He won't care if you fuck me when I'm posing for you," she laughed.

"Maybe I should do some studies of you and Mae being fucked by him," I returned. 'I've already suggested that to her and I think she might go for it."

"Oh! That would be cool! Then when you want to paint me alone we could really make love," she gasped.

I could feel that in the course of her confession Laura was increasingly excited by what she was telling me about a foursome with Mae and her husband. The movements of her pelvis over my penis were becoming quicker and more amplified, and I could see that her arousal was mounting once again.

She turned in my arms, offering me her mouth and we began kissing in the deeply passionate way we were discovering with each other. Soon she was lying on her back with her lovely legs around my waist, this pose opening her to the missionary position so that I could fuck her with all the strength and eagerness I felt for her now.

The sounds of my organ filling her vagina as I gave her one reentry after the other with the full length of my erection were delicious. She met every thrust of mine with a vigorous riposte of her own, and her strength and stamina for this unrestrained exercise was a reflection of her taut buttocks and pelvic muscles so well conditioned by the daily fucks she had with Jack.

She was breathing deeply, her fine smooth white skin awash in delightful sweat that lubricated this passage between us. Her bright eyes glistened up into mine, her teeth clenched with vigor when we weren't kissing, her arms lifted to embrace my back so that her hands could push my butt into ever more rapid fucks of her cunt.

"Would you like to do a threesome with me and Jack?" I groaned down at her.

"Oh yes! I would love it!" she gasped up at me. "I've always wanted to be fucked by two guys at once."

"How do you want to do it?"

"I want to take turns sucking your cocks first, while you finger my cunt. Then you can take turns fucking my twat while I suck your cocks. Then you guys can do all kinds of positions with me. And finally, I want you two guys to take turns fucking me up my asshole and my pussy at the same time while I suck your cocks and you cum in my mouth ..."

"And Mae?" I gasped down at her.

"I'll do anything you want me to with her. I'll suck her pussy while you fuck my cunt, and I'll lick your cock while you fuck that sweet little pussy of hers," Laura cried as the throes of her orgasm overwhelmed her once again.

At last her legs fell from my waist and I lay between her wet hot thighs enjoying the afterglow of her orgasm with her. When she got her breath she opened her eyes and laughed up into mine.

"That was a nice fuck. When can we do it again?" she giggled.

*****