Mom and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were two stretch limos waiting! I had never ridden in a limo. Mom hadn't either and we both were excited. We snooped through the nooks and crannies. We found the champagne, but only managed to drink half a glass before we arrived at the club. We downed the rest. That stuff was too good to just leave it in the limo.

Gabriel met us at the door and escorted us to the VIP room again. Everyone was so excited. Bella was literally bouncing on her chair. I took Gabriel aside and walked him through my plan. He was grinning as he nodded his agreement.

While everyone enjoyed the VIP room I moved from person to person and explained their part in my plan. When I got to Mom I sat down, the innocent son, just having fun with his lover. Mom wasn't buying it. She knew I was up to something, but she didn't say anything. I was happy she was willing to go along with whatever I was planning.

Gabriel came back, nodded to me, and looked at the group of friends, "If you will get ready, I have tables reserved for you."

Emile and Jules saw that we were getting naked and followed our example. I don't usually think much about another guy's junk, but when Jules pulled off his underwear, I was shocked. He was huge! We all put on robes and I pulled Gabriel aside to make some changes to the plan. I let our friends know about the changes just before we walked out of the room. The manager escorted us to two tables at the side of the stage.

The place was packed. I don't think you could have put one more human in it. Gabriel made his way to the stage and stood next to it. He turned his microphone on, "Ladies and gentlemen, tonight is a special night. If you were here either one of the last two nights you witnessed Ben and his mom Lora, along with some friends, put on the most erotic shows I have ever seen.

"Tonight, Ben and Lora have brought more friends with them. Not only did they bring friends, but to make things even more exciting, Ben has a scripted the performance.

"Before we start, I want to remind you that you must be invited to participate. Please stay clear of the stage so everyone can see. Lora, please enter the stage."

Mom stood, dropped her robe, and stepped up on the stage. The applause was deafening, and her face turned red.

"Jules, please enter the stage."

Jules dropped his robe and stepped onto the stage. There was a collective gasp by the audience as they saw him in all his glory. He pulled Mom into his arms and kissed her softly at first. Then he kissed her with need. He had both hands on her ass pulling her body close, molded her body against him.

He separated from her and I could see her knees shake. She could not take her eyes off his cock. He held her wrists and pulled her hands toward his cock. He let go and she grasped his cock with both hands. He was semi-erect, and both of her hands could not contain his size.

Mom started slowly jacking his cock. She was fascinated with it and when Jules lightly pressed on her shoulders she readily dropped to her knees. She looked at it closely while her hands continued to slowly stroke him. Her tongue darted out and licked the tip. Then her mouth was on him. She sucked on the end, then licked around the head. I could see him getting larger by the second.

Mom made love to his cock. That is the only way to describe what she was doing. I think if that cock had been a separate being, she would have adopted it and brought it home with us. I don't think she even thought about it being in her at this point. She was focused on playing with it, licking it, sucking it, and making it as hard as possible.

She was successful. She had his cock standing tall and twitching when Bella and Adele dropped their robes and got on the stage. The each grabbed one of Mom's wrists and pulled her hands off the miracle cock. She resisted as they pulled her over to the frame and secured her wrists to it. Her ankles were secured to chains attached to the bottom. Her eyes never left that cock.

Mom was still staring at it when Bella began to kiss and lick her way up her thigh. Mom finally looked down when Bella repeated the process on her other thigh. Adele leaned in and kissed her. Then she moved to Mom's neck. She kissed and nibbled her neck before slowly kissing and licking her way down to her breasts.

Adele was licking and sucking Mom's tits and Bella was licking her pussy. Suddenly, they had Mom's undivided attention. Mom was approaching orgasm when Albert and Jean stepped onto the stage. The two men pulled Adele and Bella away. Emile walked onto the stage and stood in front of Bella. She started sucking his cock, getting him as hard as possible. While she was sucking Emile Jean was behind Mom. I knew that he was probing her ass with his lubed fingers.

Albert climbed the frame using the conveniently placed steps, bringing his cock level with her mouth. She turned her head toward him and eagerly began to suck. She was so focused on Albert's cock she did not notice that Emile had moved behind her until she felt his cock penetrating her ass.

Emile began to slowly stroke his cock into Mom's ass. When she had fully stretched to accommodate him, he started stroking fully in and out. Mom sucked greedily on Albert's cock until he abruptly pulled away. He climbed down and was replaced by Jean. I could tell that Mom was nearly delirious with her need to orgasm. She went after Jean's cock like it held the secrets to the universe. She milked him until he came in her mouth.

Jean climbed down and Emile slid his cock out of Mom's ass. Mom was left alone. Jules approached her, his massive cock pointing up at her head. Mom was trembling with need as the muscled demi-god approached her. He took his cock in hand and began to rub it on her slit. Mom was moaning loudly as he teased her.

Then, he was no longer teasing. He positioned the head at her entrance and began to slowly enter her. She gasped at the size of it. He was so big he could easily hurt her but hurting her was not his goal. He took time to let her adjust to each inch of girth and length.

When he found the depth that she could take he grabbed her ass with both hands. He slowly slid her on and nearly off his shaft. Mom was held suspended by her wrists and his hands as he impaled her on his cock. Her feet held spread by the chains on her ankles. Her head fell back as he moved her body on his cock.

She screamed her orgasm within seconds. The additional internal lubrication allowed Jules to pick up his pace. Mom limply hung from her chains as he fucked her. I could see her look at him with fire in her eyes as another orgasm approached. This time she was looking straight at him when she orgasmed.

He pulled his cock from her and she moaned at the loss. He freed her feet and hands and pulled her down. He pulled her on top of him and kissed her passionately. She guided him into her soaked pussy and began to grind against his pelvis. Her eyes were closed as she embraced the sensations.

Emile approached from behind and eased his cock back into her ass. He and Jules soon established a rhythm that had Mom gasping. Albert grabbed the back of her head and guided her mouth onto his cock.

Then they fucked the shit out of her. I could not tell how many times she orgasmed. I suspect it was a lot. I had to admire Jules. Not only was he blessed with a huge cock and that he knew how to use, he also had staying power. Emile came in Mom's ass around the same time that Albert came in her mouth.

The two men pulled their softening cocks out of her and Jules increased his pace. Mom slammed her pussy down to meet him. He must have told Mom he was going to cum because she slid off him and got on her knees at the front of the stage. Jules stood and Mom began to suck. At his signal, she pulled his cock from her mouth and aimed it toward the audience.

It looked like the audience was a nest of baby birds on steroids. Open mouths were straining toward the stage when he let loose. I thought that I was pretty good last night, but he was Olympic level. He jetted three long spurts that Mom aimed skillfully at the crowd. The fourth jet she kept for herself, and the fifth. When he finally stopped spurting Mom was leaking around her lips. In less than a second Adele and Bella were using their tongues to help lighten some of Mom's load.

The audience stood in stunned silence for a minute before breaking out in earsplitting cheers. The staff came out and helped us all get organized and took us back to the VIP lounge. We could hear Gabriel on his microphone, "Our friends have outdone themselves this evening. I will be taking donations for them if you would like to thank them."

_______________________

Lora

I woke this morning in the arms of my son. I could sense that there was something on his mind and I was anxious to find out what it was. I will admit I was afraid that he did not want me now that he had our beautiful friends to play with. I thought he was going to start putting distance between us.

I found out what he was thinking on our walk and I could not have been more wrong. He told me that he wanted me to be his wife. I knew he had thought it through, and my relief was so intense I almost fainted.

Until that moment I had decided he could never know how much I wanted him to love only me. I loved him desperately, but I knew he had to have a life of his own, without me. His words and his heart convinced me that he feels the same as I do. I love him and I am his wife in every way I can be for as long as life allows. I have never been so happy.

Later we met our friends. Bella practically bowled me over! Then she turned me on. God, that girl can kiss! She introduced us to two friends we hadn't met yet. Emile was a very nice-looking man and if his roommate had not been there, I would have paid him more attention. I could feel myself getting wet when Bella introduced his roommate Jules. I could not help it. He is a massive man without an ounce of fat on him. His muscles rippled at his slightest movement.

His physique alone drew me, but when I saw the massive bulge in his swim trunks, I could feel my pussy really start to tingle. He was so big, his cock was so big, that I was as apprehensive as much as I was turned on. I gave myself an internal shake and returned my focus to our friends.

We had a lot of fun that afternoon. When Ben suggested going to the club that night my body reacted with an emphatic 'yes!'. Everyone was extremely excited. It was all we could talk about at dinner. I noticed Ben was deep in thought a few times but did not think anything of it at the time. I should have known better. My mischievous husband was planning something.

Husband. I love that he is my husband and my son. He needs to be two people to hold all the love I have for him. Somehow, he managed to get us limo rides to the club. We found champagne and even though we had plenty to drink already we had to have some. When we arrived at the club the manager treated us like royalty. It was great fun.

I knew for sure that Ben was planning something as I watched him talk to everyone in the room. I thought that whatever he was doing it would be fun. When he did not say anything to me, I knew he was planning a surprise.

My god! What a surprise. Jules turned me to putty the first time he kissed me. His cock hypnotized me. If he had given me another second, he would not have needed to pull my hands toward it. The feel of that massive beast in my hands as I pumped it, the glisten of pre-cum I captured with the tip of my tongue, the silky hardness in my mouth, made me overwhelmed with lust.

I resisted them when they pulled me away. Even though my logical brain knew that Ben had a plan, my lust filled brain wanted that cock. I found myself chained, unable to do anything but tremble with need. I could not take my eyes off the massive cock I wanted so badly.

I was tied up and helpless to resist them and I loved every second of it. Then those two horny bitches started in on me. My god, they are beautiful and skilled. I was devastated when they were pulled away.

My disappointment did not last long. Albert climbed up and I eagerly sucked his cock. When Emile plunged his cock in my ass it felt wonderful. I was held captive while two men molested me. God, it was amazing! Jean made me even more wanton when he shot his cum down my throat. Then, they were gone. I was left still captive and tortured with need.

My mind was lost in lust. I did not just want Jules' cock, I needed it more than the air I need to breath. I had to have it now! I was fascinated, aroused, and fearful when he started to enter me with his magical cock. He could have hurt me, but instead he brought me extasy. He fucked me with his huge cock as the chains held me and it was magnificent.

I lost my ability to think. My orgasms overwhelmed me. He released me from my captivity and pulled me on top of his hard body. I was riding him and nearly delirious with lust when Emile re-entered my ass. Albert fed me his cock and the last piece of the erotic puzzle was in place. My body took over. The rest was a blur of orgasms as the three men filled me. I have never been fucked so well in my life and I doubt that I ever will be again. It was beyond words.

Emile came in my ass while I eagerly swallowed Albert's cum. I was nearly exhausted when Jules was ready to cum. It was great fun to aim his cock like the hose it is at the crowd. I watched him shoot an unbelievable load into the crowd. I saved the last of it for myself. By the time the girls cleaned up the excess my entire body had turned to rubber. I needed Jules to help me get to the VIP room.

_______________________

Ben

I checked on Mom as soon as I walked into the VIP room. She was clearly exhausted in the best way possible. I slid my arms under her, picked her from the chair and carried her to the nearby couch, "I love you Lora. Are you all right? Did I go too far?"

"Oh god Ben. I love you more than anything in this world. It wasn't too far, but it was as far as I can go. I am so tired. They wore me out in the most wonderful way. Thank you for giving me this amazing experience."

"Why don't you rest here, and I will get you before we leave. You don't have to go back out for the rest of the show."

"Did you have more plans for me? I don't think I can do anymore tonight."

"No sweetheart."

"I would really like to watch the rest."

"OK, I will let you know when we are ready to go back out."

One of the staff gave me a blanket and I tucked her in on the couch. She was asleep in seconds.

At this point Mom was done for the night thanks to Jules, Emile, Jean, and Mr. Super cock. That left Adele, Bella, and me. I had focused my attention on planning the first act because I wanted Mom to have an earth-shattering experience. I hadn't given any thought to act two. It wasn't like we were obligated, but the manager had been so good to us I felt like I owed him. Whatever happened had to meet or exceed the eroticism of the first act.

I asked for ideas from the group. Bella was quietly smirking and that made me wonder what kind of devious thing she had come up with. She got up and walked away before I could ask her. A few minutes later she came back and motioned for Adele to go with her. I figured they were having another bathroom group meeting that the women in my life seem to enjoy.

We enjoyed the VIP room for well over an hour before Gabriel stopped by, "I hope you all are enjoying the room. You are welcome to stay in here the rest of the evening. I am sure the other patrons would love to see another show if you would prefer to do that. I will leave it up to you."

I was about to tell him we would leave soon when Bella stood up, "We would like to be on stage one more time tonight."

I was a bit confused. When I looked at her she just smiled. It was not a 'nice to see you' smile. It was a 'I have something very mischievous planned' smile. I had no doubt that I would go along with whatever she had planned. Then I noticed Adele smiling the same way. I knew then that whatever it was, I was going to be surprised.

I gently woke Mom and helped her dress. By the time we were finished she was fully awake. She got excited when she discovered that I was going to be on stage. I think she was looking forward to watching me. The guys were already dressed and waiting when the manager came back to escort us to our tables.

It was stunned when we walked out. The whole place was applauding. The manager turned his microphone back on, "Again, I want to remind you that you must be invited to participate. Please stay clear of the stage so everyone can see.

"Ben, please enter the stage."

Hmm, OK. I stood and walked onto the stage. Two of the scantily clad wait staff walked me over to the frame that Mom had been suspended from. I noticed a riser had been placed behind it. They chained me up much like they had Mom.

"Adele and Bella, please enter the stage."

Adele walked onto the stage and stood in front of me. Bella walked behind me.

"Let the show begin!"

The stage began to slowly rotate. I didn't know it did that until now. Adele climbed up and began to kiss me. She is a magnificent kisser. It wasn't long before the audience could see how I felt. Adele kissed her way down my body until she was standing on the floor. She knelt and began to tease my cock with her tongue.

Bella began to rub my ass cheeks with both hands. One hand stopped and I felt something dripping down my crack. I nearly jumped out of my skin when I felt her finger enter my ass. Adele continued to tease my cock. I felt a second finger enter my ass, "Bella, sweety, what are you up to back there?"

"Relax baby, go with the sensations. I promise you won't be sorry."

"OK, I trust you both, but you can't tell anyone if I like it."

They both laughed as Bella continued to move her fingers in and out of my asshole. I had gotten somewhat used to Bella's fingers when suddenly she pulled them out. Just when I was thinking the butt play was over, I felt the tip of something pressing against my asshole. Bella's small hands grabbed my hips, and she began to force what had to be a strap-on dildo into my ass.

I had never experienced anything like that, and my groans alerted the audience to that fact. They were cheering for Bella as she inched the telephone pole into my ass. I found out later it wasn't that large at all, but it sure felt like it at the time.

Adele began to climb up again. The pressure from the dildo against my prostate had made my cock painfully erect. Adele positioned my cock head at her entrance and slowly lowered herself onto me. Her lips found mine and she began to slide up and down my shaft.

Bella began to fuck my ass at the same time. The crowd loved it and Bella loved doing it. After a while I began to love it too. It is an odd feeling being restrained while two people fuck your brains out. It takes a lot of trust, but it sure is fun.

Sweat was running down Adele's body from her exertions. The beads of sweat looked like jewels as they rolled down her skin. Some of the jewels were being flung away as her body slid up and down mine. What I could see of her body was extremely erotic, a fantasy come true. The audience had the better view, and I am sure they felt the same. The cheering had stopped long ago. Now, all that could be heard is the slapping of Bella's pelvis against my ass and Adele's moans of pleasure.

I don't know how long we continued like that. I felt Adele's sweet pussy tighten on my cock and she orgasmed. She continued to fuck herself on my cock through that orgasm and into another. She kept whispering to me, "I love you baby. You make me feel so good."

Even athletes get tired after a while. Her body was shaking after her orgasm, "I love you Ben, but my legs are going to give out if I don't climb down."