Mom and Son's Secret Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few seconds of internal debate. Lynn knew what the right thing to do was. She decided to do the opposite. The sounds of complete ecstasy coming from the back bedroom were irresistible to Lynn. She had to see what they were doing. Lynn quietly snuck down the hall, hoping to catch a glimpse of the couple in the heat of the moment.

Lynn approached their room with great anxiety. She knew she was really pushing the limits with here actions. If Jake or Samantha saw her, they would be furious. However, she was on a mission. Even if she saw just sheets moving as they went at it might satisfy her. She actually was able to see a lot more than she had bargained for.

Lynn stopped in her tracks again when she first saw her son. It was his reflection in the bedroom mirror. He was naked, and was standing directly in front of the mirror. His hands were now down on top of Samantha's head. She was obviously giving him a blowjob. Her back was towards Lynn, and Lynn felt like she could get a little closer without being discovered. She had remembered how much Jake's cock had turned her on, and she just had to get a better look. Lynn inched a little bit closer to their open doorway. It was at this moment that Lynn again looked at her son's reflection in the mirror, and she was overcome with horror. Jake had looked up, and he was staring straight at his mom while Samantha had her mouth around his cock.

Jake had made eye contact with Lynn for just a brief second, and then Lynn quickly ducked down out of his view. Jake was just about to freak out and yell at his mom for barging in, when he was overcome with pure sexual thoughts about his mom. Although he was enjoying the treatment he was getting from his wife, his level of excitement had just skyrocketed when he realized his mom had been watching. He knew he was going to explode any moment now.

"That is it baby, that feels so good!" Jake was saying. Jake was imagining that it was his mom down on her knees in front of him now. Jake figured his mom had run out of the house by now, but he was sure she had been watching. He was wishing she would come back, but knew that she surely was gone by now.

At that very moment, Lynn was still frozen on the ground, lying just outside the bedroom door. She knew she must get out of there, but she could not bring herself to do it. She knew that Jake saw her. But, why had he not stopped Samantha? Why had he not yelled at his mom in complete anger? Then she heard something that blew her away.

Jake said out loud, "I want to watch you as my dick gets sucked."

"You are baby, just look at us in the mirror," Samantha replied.

"I want to see you," Jake said.

"Look at us baby. We are so hot!" Samantha said, looking into the mirror.

Jake was not really talking to Samantha. His words were meant for the peeper in the doorway. He hoped that Lynn would hear the words he was saying, but if she was gone, he was still safe.

"Oh my god, is he talking to me?" Lynn asked herself. "It sounds like those words are meant for me." She was terrified, she was thrilled, she also noticed that she was completely soaked between her legs. She decided she would just go for it. Lynn slowly raised her head up until she could see her son. Jake was still staring straight at her!

Jake kept talking, "Oh yes, I am coming. I want to come all over your face." Lynn was mesmerized. She continued to stare right at Jake. He had now pulled back on Samantha's hair with one hand, and with the other he had taken his cock and began pumping it. Jake was still staring straight into his mom's eyes.

"Oh fuck Jake, cum on me right now, I want it so bad," Samantha said. Jake could not believe it. His wife was about to complete one of his fantasies as his mom looked on!

Lynn watched in amazement as Jake continued to look at her as he jacked himself off. She could only imagine that she was down on her knees in front of him. She wished it was her hair that Jake was grabbing, and that it was her head that was being pulled upwards, waiting for him to come on her face.

Her hand had wondered down between her legs without her ever really noticing. Jake watched as his mom began rubbing herself through her pants while she continued to watch Samantha suck his dick.

Jake was looking straight at Lynn when he said, "Do you want me cum on your face and in your mouth?"

Samantha replied, "Oh, fuck yes."

Jake watched his mom nod her head yes. His mom was standing in the doorway rubbing herself quite rapidly. It was too much for him to handle.

Lynn watched the biggest explosion of cum she had ever seen. He coated Samantha's face, but never took his eyes off Lynn. Lynn pussy's absolutely exploded at the same time. It was the most powerful climax she had ever felt.

Samantha continued to lick the cum off of Jake for a bit. That gave Lynn just enough time to make her escape. Lynn scurried out of the house quietly and got into her car. She drove off, and headed for home.

Once again, Lynn's moment of weakness seemed to have passed. On the drive home, she wondered if her bold actions would have any impact on her relationship with Jake. She knew what she wanted from her son was so wrong.

Lynn made the decision that she would try her best to get those thoughts about her son out of her head. Even if Jake wanted her, he was married. She was not going to break up a marriage. She knew what a broken marriage could do to a person, and Lynn did not want Jake or Samantha to have to deal with that. They had little kids at home, also. Lynn was once again very ashamed of herself for inability to control her devilish side.

"Never again, Lynn. You will not think of your son like that ever again," she told herself. * * *

Weeks passed by without the peeping incident ever being mentioned. Neither Jake nor Lynn had forgotten, but they both had decided not to bring it up. How could they? Jake and Samantha had been doing very well lately. Jake thought that Samantha had been very happy around the house lately, and he did not want to mess things up. In fact, Samantha seemed to really turn a corner after their last sexual encounter in front of the mirror. She had discovered that she was really into being dirty. She had lately been very open with Jake about new things she wanted to try. She had fantasies that Jake never would have imagined Samantha was capable of having. Jake was very pleased, and it had really kept him from having sexual thoughts about his mom.

Lynn kept busy at work, and she had a new since of confidence around the office. After all, if a much younger man could find her that desirable, things could not be that bad. In fact, a few of the guys at the office had been actually flirting with her. She had started to work out again, and she knew that her attitude had been much more upbeat recently. She realized that maybe something very positive had come from the back and forth silent dance of sexuality that Lynn and Jake had been doing. She was happy. Jake was happy. It had seemed like a very dangerous chapter in all their lives had passed.

* * *

One year had passed since Lynn had walked in on Jake and Samantha. It was a couple of days before Lynn's 53rd birthday, and Samantha had invited Lynn over for a birthday dinner with the family.

"OK, Lynn, here is your present," Samantha said, handing an envelope over to her.

Jake said, "Way to tell me about the present, Sam."

"It's actually a surprise for the both of you," said Samantha.

Lynn opened the envelope, and her throat began to tighten as she discovered what it was. Samantha had arranged for tickets and an overnight stay to watch her favorite baseball team the following Saturday night. There were two tickets in the envelope, and a hotel reservation confirmation.

"You are going too, babe," Samantha told Jake.

"To a game? Just mom and I?" Jake asked.

Jake and Lynn shared a quick awkward look towards each other.

"You guys stop it," Samantha said, "I think you can handle spending a little bit of time alone together." Samantha had no idea what kind of trouble she was making. "I know how much you two like baseball, and I just think it's boring. You guys will have a great time. I will stay home and watch the kids. I might even have my mom and dad take them. That way I can have a little time to myself, also."

"OK. I see what is going on here," laughed Jake, "this is just a big scam for you to have the weekend off."

"Well, maybe," replied Samantha with a smile, "but you guys will have tons of fun, too."

Lynn was pretending to be excited, but she was concerned about being alone with Jake. She was even more concerned that they would be staying overnight together. She would just have to control herself. She told herself that she could be a big girl and it would be fine. Lynn had been able to finally stop thinking of Jake sexually. She questioned how long that would now last.

The next Saturday morning, Lynn and Jake headed off to the ball game. Samantha was there to see them off. After they left, she took the kids to her parents for an overnight stay. Samantha had a big day planned. She was going to the beauty salon to have her hair, nails, and make-up done. She also had a waxing appointment that day. Her and a few friends were going to end the day by going out for drinks at the end of the evening.

Samantha had a great day of pampering herself, and was really looking forward to a fun evening with girlfriends at a new club that had opened. She had actually been there recently. Jake was not much into the club scene, but recently she had told him that she had a fantasy about being picked up at a bar. She and Jake had married so young, that she never really did that stuff in her younger days. Jake had played along, and the two of them had a great time as Jake successfully "put the moves on her" at the club.

Samantha was telling her friends about that night, when one of her friends said, "I dare you to try it again. Why don't you see if a real guy will try to hit on you. You are looking good tonight girl, you might as well see what happens. It's all just for fun."

"No, no, I could not," said Samantha, "I am way too old. I would just embarrass myself."

After a few more drinks, Samantha was feeling a little less inhibited, and she said, "OK ladies, I will take you up on that offer. Let's see what the old lady has."

Within a couple of minutes, Samantha was surprised to have several guys approach her. It was actually making her feel real good. She was really loving all the intention she was getting. She wondered if Jake could see all the attention she was getting whether he would be jealous, mad, or maybe even turned on.

There were two guys in particular that night that were really showing her extra attention. At first, she just talked and harmlessly flirted. Things did eventually move out on the dance floor. Despite the fact that she told them she was married, their advances continued. After a while, her thoughts wondered off to a particular fantasy she had mentioned to Jake. She admitted that she might want to try sex with two guys. Samantha told Jake she would be into that as long as one of the guys was Jake. As the night drew on, she knew that if Jake was here, one of these guys would want to be the third person in their three-way.

"So what are the chances of you coming home with me tonight?" asked one of her admirers.

"Yeah right, like you want me when you could have most any other girl here tonight," Samantha jokingly replied.

"Yeah, you are probably right about that. But, I want you," he said.

Samantha realized that he was serious. This young stud wanted to fuck her tonight. Once that sunk in, Samantha was overcome with feelings of pure lust. She had never once thought about cheating on Jake, but she was now. She imagined being with the stranger for one night of pure sex.

"So, what is it going to be?" he interrupted her train of thought.

"Hey, what about me, I want her too," said the second guy.

Samantha knew she had to put an end to this talk. This was getting out of hand. The guys seemed like they were willing to fight over her. Very flattering, but enough was enough.

Samantha said, "OK boys, there is not enough of me to go around, and you can't share me."

"I am into it," said one guy.

"Nice, me too," said the other. * * * Jake and Lynn were both elated. Their team had won! They both had a great time at the game, and thankfully they had avoided any awkward moments.

"So, mom, do you think we should be sleeping in the same room tonight?" Jake asked before getting back into their car.

"I think we both can be good, don't you?" Lynn replied. Oh god, she wanted him so badly. However, they both began to laugh.

Jake asked, "So, what are we going to do about this situation?"

Lynn knew this was the chance to finally be honest. She was beginning to tremble as she spoke, "I have to admit, Jake, I really have been thinking about you a lot. After seeing you with Samantha that one afternoon, I know that I want you."

"Wow, and you know I want you, too." Jake replied.

"Ah...yeah, I guess I do," Lynn told him, "and I do have to say that I am very flattered."

Suddenly, they both realized how wrong this was sounding. It must have been having the words said out loud. It was no longer a fantasy, it was very close to being a reality, and it scared them both.

"You know, maybe we should forget this," Jake finally said.

"You are probably right." Lynn replied.

Just like that, it was over. It was the first time in a long time that the sexual tension between them was gone. They both realized how close they had to come to making a huge mistake.

"Why don't we head home, and forget the hotel. Just to be safe." Jake said.

"Probably not a bad idea," Lynn told him.

Jake sent a text to his wife, letting her know that they would be home in an hour and a half or so, and they headed home.

* * * Samantha was very nervous, but very excited at the same time. She kept looking into her rearview mirror. The guys she had met at the club were still following her. She and two of her friends had decided to invite the guys back to Samantha's house for more drinks. Samantha thought that if she had her friends with her that she would be safe. Besides, they were both single, and if they wanted to take things further they could. Samantha knew that Jake would not be very happy with her bringing her friends back to the house, but he was gone for the evening, so she figured everything would be OK.

They all pulled into Samantha's driveway and entered her house. The other four people decided they would like to continue drinking, but Samantha figured she had enough. She went ahead and went upstairs to change out of her dress and heels into something more comfortable. She did not want to give her friends the wrong idea, so she put on a pair of dressy sweat pants, and a t-shirt. Before heading back out to join her company, she checked herself in the mirror.

"Not bad girl," she told herself. After a night of complete ego boosting fun, she was feeling very confident about herself. She was even looking good in her pink sweatpants and shirt that still was showing her nice figure. She really wished that Jake was home tonight. She was feeling pretty turned on at the moment. She decided she would check in with him before going back to her friends. It was at that moment she realized she had left her phone back at the club. Samantha figured that Jake and Lynn were probably back at the hotel by now, and even asleep. Samantha would just have to wait to speak to him tomorrow.

When she entered back into the living room, both couples were making out in the living room. They had not wasted much time! Samantha did not know what to do, so she figured she would let them have their fun. They were all quite a bit younger than her anyways, so she retired to her bedroom.

After about 20-30 minutes, Samantha could hear the sounds of sex coming from the living room. She could not stand it anymore, and wanted to check it out. The first thing she noticed was that one of her friends was passed out on the floor, but she still heard moans coming from another couple. She entered far enough to see her other friend on the couch being impaled by one of the young men from the club. He was pounding her very rapidly and very hard.

Samantha was very aroused. She continued watching the two go at it on her couch. She could not help but think of her fantasy of being with another guy. She wished that Jake was home tonight. This might be a good chance to have at it with another man. For now, just watching the two go at it was erotic enough.

A male voice behind her said, "Pretty hot, huh?"

She pulled her hand away from her breast, which she had been rubbing. She did not know what to do. It was not her husband. It was the other young man who had followed the ladies home. Samantha's mind raced as she swallowed hard, trying to remove the lump from her throat. She could not believe she had forgotten about him.

"Yes, but I ah....I should not be here...I ah....need to go in the other room," Samantha stuttered.

"We could stay and watch," the other man said confidently.

"No, it's not right," said Samantha, "we should give them their privacy." Samantha turned to walk away, but the guy from the club did not move. He put his hand on Samantha's waist. She froze as he moved his hand slowly up her stomach. She was so turned on, it was unbelievable.

* * *

Jake and Lynn were quietly walking up to the front door. It was very late, and they did not want to startle Samantha. She never responded to his text, so Jake figured she had gone to be early. He had not noticed the strange truck across the street, but before he put his keys in the front door, he did hear some unusual noises coming from inside.

"Ssssh," Jake said. "What is that?"

"I don't hear anything." Lynn said.

Jake recognized the sound. It was two people having sex. He was horrified that they were about to walk in on Samantha watching porn. He did not want his wife to know that Lynn knew she had recently gotten into watching porn movies. Lynn stayed at the front door as he slowly walked towards the side window. He thought he could at least warn Samantha to turn it off before Lynn came in.

He was shocked when he saw two actual people fucking on his couch. He did not recognize the guy, but he did recognize the girl from Samantha's work. He frantically searched for his wife in the room. Quickly, he could see her. He could not believe it. There she was, standing in front of some kid. He had his hand under her shirt, and Samantha was just standing there.

"That bitch!" he yelled.

He got out of there immediately. He grabbed his mom and told her they were going to sleep at her house.

"What's wrong?" she asked Jake.

"Nothing, lets get out of here," he said.

By then, Lynn had heard the couple, also. By Jake's reaction, she knew what must have been going on. She was shocked at Samantha. How could she have sex with another guy? She did not argue with Jake when he wanted to leave.

* * *

"All right, cool it, that is enough," Samantha said, "we are done here."

"Whatever," the young man said.

Samantha had been very tempted, but she just could not do it. Not without Jake. The couples on the couch were soon done, and then Samantha kicked everybody out. She was feeling very relieved she had not given in to her temptations.

* * *

Jake was visibly upset on the drive to Lynn's house, but he would not talk about it. Lynn knew that he had just caught his wife cheating, so she was going to give him his space and time for now.

Jake went straight to bed in his old bedroom. Lynn felt so bad for him, but there was not much she could do. She went to her room, and fell asleep.

Sometime in the middle of the night, Lynn heard the T.V. on in the living room. She went to go check to make sure everything was ok. Jake was sitting on the couch watching sports.