Mom Needs Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched her as she took a long and very deep drag. I took it from her and I sucked it, until my lungs were about to burst and I couldn't keep my eyes off of her breasts.

Mom blew out the smoke and she was ready for more. She sucked the joint and she watched me the entire time. Her eyes never left mine and she didn't move a muscle. She just looked at me with her seductive eyes and I felt my cock growing.

I still had a little hope, but I wasn't going to hold my breath or anything. If Mom was willing, I wanted her and I didn't care. She was so pretty and the light of my life.

"I haven't smoked pot since I was in college! I hope that I don't make a fool of myself!" Mom started giggling and my 'hope meter' just went up. Mom was fucking loaded as shit, all mine for the night and if she was loaded, even better.

"I'm going to be glued to you, so...I'll keep an eye on you." I said pulling Mom on my lap and I hugged.

"I love you, Mom and I dream about us sometimes. It's always sweet and never nasty shit."

"You bad boy!" Mom giggled and she rested her face against my neck and she whispered. "Tell me about it, sweet-heart. What do you dream of doing to your Mom?" she said kissing my neck and Mom ran her hand up my right leg, but when she felt my cock, she stopped to look up and smiled at me.

"Sorry, but I told you that he really likes you!" I said with a laugh and reached the joint up to her lips. She sucked it hard, filling her lungs and I had an idea that she was going to be a blast.

After blowing out the smoke, Mom looked me in the eyes and she said with lust. "Don't be sorry for something as nice as that. Be proud that you're hung so well, your father looked like a fucking peanut!" Mom started laughing so hard, tears were pouring from her eyes.

I held her giggling body on my lap and yes, I felt everything dear Mom, had to offer. "Are you joking with me?" I asked looking straight to her bouncing boobs and Mom shook them for me.

"My boy sure does like his Mom's boobies!" she laughed more and I had to hold one, but I hoped she wouldn't get mad.

I reached up and held her left one in my hand. Mom didn't get mad, it looked like she wanted me to do more, so I lifted her small shirt, leaned forward and I licked her swollen nipple.

"Ohhh shit, that was too fuckin' good!" Mom gasped and she jumped up like her ass was on fire. "If you're extra good...you just may get to do that again later." Mom cooed like a little girl in love. "Let's get back to your party." Mom winked, but I grabbed her back for one last kiss.

I pulled her back in front of me, one hand grabbed her ass, the other went back under her thin blouse and I started kissing her again. Her little moans of need filled my ears and I prayed the Mom would give in to her wants and desires, but she pulled away.

"Oh my baby, you're killing me! Come on, we'll do this again...later. I promise!" Mom said pushing me from her and we left my room.

*.

"Hey man, we were about to leave. We thought you were tapping that stuff!" Tom Goggle said with a laugh and I could see that he was checking out my Mom. Tom was a cool guy, he was like me. He had a thing for his Mom, but the last time he tried to make a pass at her, she popped him in the eye.

"Nah, she said later, after everyone leaves." I lied as I also admired Mom and her fantastic body, as she talked to some of my friends.

"Man, I sure wish I could get my Mom. I know she wants it. My Dad couldn't keep his shit up for her, if his life was on the line!" Tom laughed and I could see that he was thinking about his pretty Mom.

She was a tall blonde and like my Mom, she had an awesome body and it drove poor Tom crazy. "Try sweetening her up. Get some flowers; take her to dinner, things like that. Women love that kinda shit." I said as his pretty Mom filled my mind and I couldn't blame him for trying to get her. She was great in bed.

"You think that will help?"

"Yes, you can't just try and hump her! You gotta ease into it. Butter her pretty ass up, make her want you. That's what I did." I said, hoping he didn't pick up on what I just said as I remembered how easy it was to get his sexy Mom. She was a total dick hound and I fucked her five or six times a week. I gave him a slap on the back and I made my way back over to Mom.

"I missed you." Mom whispered as I moved behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist and my cock was pressed into her fine, little ass.

"I missed you too." I whispered in her ear as I lightly kissed it and I felt Mom push her ass back to my cock. "Mmmm, do you like that?" I whispered again and I pushed my hips to her.

"Mmmm, you're bad teasing me so much. I'm gunna end up passing out!" she laughed and turned around to hug me. "I'm so glad we did this. If it doesn't bother your friends, we can sure say we had fun doing it." Mom added with a giggle, but I needed a little more than just playing, I needed to be inside her body.

"The only thing that's going to bug me is my poor cock is going to be in agony."

"Poor baby, maybe later I can um...lend you a um...hand." Mom said with a little smile as she reached down to squeeze my aching cock.

"I could live with that. Will you really help me with it?" I asked as I caressed and pulled her against my hard shaft.

She just smiled and purred. "Yes! I'm going to love holding it and helping you!"

"Cool, I can't wait!"

Mom moved completely against me and we started swaying to a soft love song that was playing on my stereo. My hands were on Mom's ass, caressing every inch of it and she was caressing my face.

"I don't think I've ever been this turned on, in my life." Mom said as we gazed into each others' eyes. I loved her so much, it hurt.

"You look very good when you're this way. Maybe I'll make it a point to turn you on everyday."

Mom just giggled. "I don't think I could do this everyday." As she moved her sweet hips against mine.

"And, why not?" I asked, holding her ass cheeks, squeezing and caressing her.

"You'd end up getting me, if I let you!" Mom smiled and I saw a little twinkle in her eyes.

"That would be nice!" I replied with a wink and Mom rested her head on my shoulder and I went back to feeling-up her ass.

"It would be, but...we could get into big trouble, if anyone told on us." Mom said and I felt her tiny hand going under the front of my pants.

She squeezed me and it took everything I had to keep from cuming. "You're soooo fuckin' hard! Is this all for little ol' me?" Mom teased with a fake, southern accent and I loved it.

"Oh yes!" I moaned as she tried stroking it, but my fucking pants were too damn tight for her to do anything.

"Momma will help her baby boy, in a little while, when I tuck you into bed." Mom purred and she was killing me. I wanted to hose her down with a hot load of cum and let her see just how much she excited me.

"I can't wait! My poor cock is killing me!"

"Mommy will make it all better, you'll see," she cooed as if she was talking to a little baby. I managed to get my hands down her pants and poor Mom melted in my arms and I thought she was going to cum too.

"Maybe, I can help you too, Mommy." I whispered, trying to sound like a kid and I felt her giggling.

"We'll have to see about that, ok?" she whispered as my fingers slid over her soft panties and I couldn't wait for everyone to hurry the fuck up and leave.

"We could do lots of nice things to each other...without doing the big nasty." I moaned as her hand drove me crazy with need.

"You are a bad, little boy." Mom whispered as I caressed and tormented her ass.

"You know you like it." I said as leaned down to Mom's mouth and I kissed her long and as deep as I could. She was going nuts, every inch of her body was trembling and she was panting into my mouth, as we kissed.

"I love it!" Mom said with a big, wide grin and I kissed her again. "Oh lord, this is crazy! You've always excited me, but...I never thought that it would ever be this bad, until now!" she moaned and looked up to my face. I could see the need in her beautiful eyes and I really hoped she would let me please her.

"Let me help you too, Mom."

She just looked at me and Mom didn't say anything, Mom just smiled and we kept grinding against each other.

*.

Later, after everyone left, Mom and I were snuggling on the sofa, just finishing another joint, when she looked at me and whispered. "Would you like me to help you with this now?" Mom cooed and she didn't bother waiting for my reply. She slipped on the floor in front of me, unzipped my pants and she had my hard cock out, in a split second.

"Oh my baby!" Mom whimpered as she held it with both hands and I had a feeling that she was dying to suck it. If she loved sucking Dad, I knew she would love mine.

"What do you think of it?" I asked as I caressed her face, enjoying her loving hands around it and her hot breath, blowing over it too.

"I love every, last...inch of it!" Mom panted as she started twisting her hands in opposite directions, driving me crazy.

"You should relax and let go then." I said with a wink and Mom just giggled again.

"Mmmm, don't tempt me." Mom smiled up to me with her beautiful eyes.

"You know you want it."

Mom just smiled again and she said. "I'll never tell." She smiled as her tiny hands starting slipping up and down it, nice and slow, while she kept gently twisting.

"What would it take to convince you?" I asked as I caressed her face, hoping that she would give in. Hell, I was even willing to settle for some good oral sex from her.

Mom just giggled again, she stood up and stripped off her clothes, leaving her in nothing but her tiny, pair of panties. "Is this better? Because I'm not going to do anything else, sweet-heart and I mean it. I know how you feel about me and I want you too, but we can't go there, ok?" Mom said with a motherly voice that I knew very well and I figured that this was better than nothing.

I just caressed her pretty face and replied. "Let's do it, Mom. Nobody will know or ever find out about it." I said with a wink, praying she'd give in and let me love her.

"This is it; sweet-heart and I mean it. Relax and be happy with this or we can call it a night. It's up to you."

"Ok, I'm good then!" I quickly replied, not wanting to press this any farther and take a chance on Mom going to bed, after such a beautiful night with her.

"Good choice!" Mom smiled as she leaned over my cock and let a long and thick strand of saliva drip on my pulsing shaft. "Mmmm, now we're in business, sweet-heart!" she moaned as her small, loving hands started slipping up and down my very ridged cock.

I lay back on the sofa, watching her loving hands pleasing me and once and awhile, I could see Mom's big breasts swaying from side to side and I had an idea. "Ahhh, Mom...you're so freakin' hot!" I moaned as she squeezed with what I was sure, all of her might, stroking up and down my cock.

"Let me put it between those big, pretty things, please!" I begged motioning to Mom's big, fat boobs and she gave me a sexy, little smile. She sat up on her knees and I truly, fought the urge to cum when she smiled and slowly put my cock between them.

"Is this what my baby needed? Hum? Tell me baby, is it good?" Mom whispered in a soft and very loving voice as she squished my hard cock between her awesome breasts.

I just laid there, helpless as I watched my cock being smothered in the best looking set of boobs I ever had the pleasure of seeing in my life. "Oh yeah, it's damn good!" I moaned, fighting to hold back as long as I could. There was no way I wanted to cum now. I wanted this to last as long as I could and then some.

"See, we can have lots of fun, without doing anything 'too' bad!" Mom smiled as her body moved up and down and my cock stayed between her large breasts. Her heat felt so good against me and it was as if, my cock was back in her.

"Ahhh, Mom! I love you so much!" I moaned and I knew that this wasn't going to last much longer. My cock was ready to explode and cover my sexy Mom in cum.

"Mmmm, is someone about ready? Do ya wanta cum on me? Do ya wanta cum all over my big, fat breasts? Do ya wanta cum all...over...you're...Mom?" she growled, pulled my cock from between her breasts and she started jerking me off as fast as she could.

I was in shock. Mom started fucking me with her beautiful hands and I loved it. I stood up, Mom smiled and I blew a load that has never been matched since. I shot cum on her breasts, on her neck, on her shoulders, but the one I really loved was, Mom started to say something and a long and very thick strand, right in her mouth.

"Mmmm, nice!" Mom said with a big smile as she slowly licked her mouth, lapping up my warm seeds and it looked as if, she loved it.

I just lay there, watching cum run down her breasts and Mom licking up my cum. "Wow, that's one record book!" I laughed and this still seemed like a dream.

"You can say that again!" Mom said as her tongue licked her lips, getting all of my cum in her sexy mouth.

I watched her licking up my seeds and I was still in shock. "You should let me help you now. I'd love to get my tongue in you for a few hours!" I said with a laugh, watching Mom's face turning red.

"I don't think we'll go there, but thanks for the offer." Mom said as she stood up, with cum still running down her big breasts. "I'm off to shower now. I hope you had a wonderful time," she whispered leaning down to kiss me. "Cuz, I sure did." Mom whispered again and that was the end of that.

*.

I sat there holding the beautiful lady in my arms for an hour or so and she finally woke up. "Hey there, did you have a good nap?" I asked as I gave her a small kiss on her forehead.

"It was just wonderful!" Mom smiled as she yawned. "And I really like the big, hard thing under my butt. It feels like he needs Mommy's help again, like the night of your graduation party," she whispered and my heart started pounding in my chest.

"That would be nice. I haven't came like that since."

"Let's go to my bed and um...we'll see if I can do it again." Mom smiled as her hand reached down between us and she pulled my cock out from under her. It was resting on the spot just between her soft thigh and her warm pussy.

"But this time...I won't leave you or stop." Mom cooed as I stood up, holding her tight, looking into her loving eyes and I was in heaven.

"Good, because it's my turn to help you and I'm not going to stop this time."

"I'm all yours sweet-heart." Mom whispered with lust as I walked to her bed and sat her on the side of it. She knew what was coming and Mom slowly spread her legs for me. "Come, love your Mom," she cooed, pulling her tiny pair of wet panties over for me.

I watched with wide eyes and I was ready to claim my Mom. "This should have happened that night." I whispered to Mom as I ran my cock-head over her excited pussy lips, teasing her swollen clit and it was time.

"I know and I've regretted it every since." Mom said with lust as she watched my cock slipping over her. "But, I'm all yours now and if you decide to move back in with me...you'll be in my bedroom." Mom smiled to me.

"I wouldn't have it any other way!" I said returning her loving smile and I eased forward. "Oh hell yes!" I yelled as my still cock slipped into her body as if, we were made for each other. Her muscles grabbed me and they squeezed hard.

Mom screamed and I mean she fucking screamed. "Oh baby! Oh my sweet-heart! Yes! Oh God, yes!" she cried out and Mom wrapped her legs around my hips and she shoved my cock to her core. "Please never leave me again!" Mom moaned as tears poured from her pretty eyes.

"I won't, I promise!" I moaned as her insides held me tight and it was as if, her muscles were milking me of my cum.

"You feel so good in me!" Mom cried as I pushed deeper, until my cock would go no more and I held her in my arms. "Oh I love you, sweet-heart! I love my baby!" Mom whimpered as she rested in my arms and we kissed. Our breath was shared and so was our love.

"I love you, Mom and I always will!" I grunted and before I could stop, my cock erupted deep in her. Cum shot from my cock, filling Mom with one big, fucking load. My entire body shook, my heart pounded and when I kissed her, Mom exploded.

"Oh God! Oh my God, yes! Oh God! My baby! My baby!" Mom screamed as her insides grabbed me, squeezing hard and her juices shot from between her long legs, covering me and I loved it all.

I pumped her spasming pussy hard and as deep as I could. I wanted to please Mom and to let her know that she would never be lonely again. I pushed in her, lifting her ass from the bed with each full thrust in. Her breasts were sloshing around, her juices made that awesome sound as I loved her and I was ready again.

"I'm gunna cum again!" I yelled out and Mom humped with me. Her hips were shoving to me, our skin slapped together and I came hard. "Oh fuck! Yeah, that's it! That's it!" I yelled as cum shot deep into Mom and I loved the look on her face. It was a look of shock and wonder, as I filled her body.

She held me close and when I was finished, I felt Mom's insides lock around me. "Oh Jack, God I love you! I love you so much! My sweet-heart, my baby and now...you're my lover!" Mom exploded.

We still live together after five years and things couldn't be any better. We make love to each other day and night, with no regrets at all. We were made for each other and it took Mom getting hurt, for us to realize it.

The end.