Mom’s Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a pause, Jill got up, and said:

"I need to calm down. It's a nice day. Let's walk in the garden."

As we walked in the garden, Jill showed me her flower beds and hanging branches that needed to be cut. Under a maple tree, I hugged Jill lovingly and French kissed her; after she kissed me back, she said:

"Don't you see I'm an old woman, soon to be a grandma, with drooping breasts and wrinkled neck?"

I hugged Jill and said:

"I only see you as a very attractive lady. I would love to see you in sexy lingerie," and pushed my hard cock in to her tummy.

Jill blushed and said, "It's nice and warm inside. Let's go in. I need to freshen up."

Jill thought: "Danny cares for me. He wants me. He loved my boobs last night. I'll dress sexily in the tight black tank top with no bra. He's so handsome and strong."

I walked behind her watching her undulating buttocks and my cock hardened more with desire for her voluptuous body. Jill returned to the living room a short while later: she was in high-heel black sandals, shorts, and a red jacket. She applied red lipstick and light-blue eye shadow, and put on a short two-strand pearl necklace with a tear drop pendant and pearl ear rings. Smiling at me, she removed her jacket to reveal a black, low-cut, tight-fitting tank top; she was braless and her pendulous breasts outlined sexily. My cock grew thicker and I had trouble walking.

I whispered, "That's a sexy outfit."

Blushing, Jill cooed: "Thank you," and added:

"Let's look at a few more computer files."

After I sat in front of the computer, Jill stood on my left. As I explained the contents of a few files, she leaned over to see the numbers on the monitor while pressing her boobs on my shoulder. I turned my head towards Jill to find her tank top-covered large drooping boobs close to my face; I rubbed my face on her tank top-covered right boob, and gently bit her protruding nipple. I also inhaled her freshly applied perfume on her cleavage.

After a while, she French kissed as she pressed my painful hard on with her small right hand. I turned off the computer, and led Jill in to the living room. I sat on a sofa and pulled her to sit in my lap. Jill did not resist and cooed:

"I like this seat; it shows you like me."

I pulled her in to my arms and hugged her feeling her boobs in my chest. I put my hands underneath her tank top and, while French kissing her, I grasped her boobs and pinched her nipples. After the kiss ended, I continued fondling Jill's boobs, as she leaned her head back, and closed her eyes.

Jill got off my lap and whispered, "Take off your jeans and shirt."

I said, "Take off your shorts."

Blushing, Jill removed her shorts. She had on skimpy, black, silk, panties that barely covered her crotch.

I whispered, "Wow. You are a sexy woman."

Jill cooed, "I bought these two years ago," and, after pushing me to sit on the sofa in my boxer shorts, climbed on to my lap.

Jill rubbed my hairy chest and cooed:

"You're muscular. Strong," and, giggling, added:

"You're thing's poking me in my bum."

I whispered, "You look more voluptuous than I imagined in my dreams."

Giggling and blushing, Jill asked, "What have you been dreaming about me?"

I whispered, "Things like this," and, after lifting her tank top, I started suckling her left nipple and fondling her right boob.

Jill closed her eyes and cooed, "Naughty things. Feels good. Suckle the other one," and directed my head to her right nipple.

Shyly, Jill asked, "Did you get turned on dreaming of me?"

I mumbled, "Yes," as I suckled her nipples.

Jill asked, "Did your cock get hard thinking of me? Like right now? Did you jack off many times?"

Again, I mumbled, "Yes; one evening I jacked off four times."

Jill blushed and cooed, "Four times, uh? May be you can love me four times one night!"

Boldly, I whispered, "I would love to."

Shortly, I whispered, "This is a dream come true. Hold on tightly to my neck for the next dream; just trust me."

Jill giggled and held on to my neck, as I carried her from the sofa to the large dining table. Gently, I put her down at the edge of the table and pushed her to lay on it. I sat on a chair, lifted her legs, spread her knees, and kissed her tapered thighs from knees to crotch. Gently, I pushed my nose in to her crotch and inhaled the fragrance of her arousal fluids mixed with a floral perfume.

Jill thought: "Danny has his nose in my panties-covered crotch and is sniffing it. I don't recall any guy doing that. I want his mouth on my vagina. I'll tell him to take off my panties."

Supporting herself on her elbows, Jill lifted her head, looked at my face in her crotch, and whispered:

"Honey, take off my panties," and lifted her buttocks as I pulled her panties down her thighs.

Jill watched intently as I gently ran my fingers through her dense, blonde, pubic hair. She tilted her head back soon after I started licking her pink, wet, slick pussy labia, and engorged clit. After about the tenth lick of her clit with my flattened tongue, her crotch began to convulse wildly, and Jill held my head tightly against her pussy:

"Dannnyyyy. Ohhhhhh. Ahhhhhh. Ohhhhhhh."

With her right hand on her forehead, Jill said:

"That's the most intense orgasm of my life. I'm drained of all my energy."

After getting off the table, Jill French kissed me; she cooed:

"It has been a long time since any one sucked me to an orgasm; you did it just like in the video," and blushed when she realized she admitted to watching an adult video.

Jill: "I can't wait to get my hands on his stiff cock. I have not held one this big in my hand for a few years."

As I fondled Jill's tight buttocks, she cooed:

"It's my turn to play; sit comfortably in that sofa."

After I sat in the sofa, Jill slid to her knees, pulled down my boxer shorts, and gently grasped my throbbing rigid cock. She cooed:

"It's been a long time since I jerked a guy. It's warm and thick, and throbbing," and gently licked the head several times.

I whispered, "Wrap it with your boobs," and helped Jill take off her tank top.

After wrapping her boobs around my cock, Jill cooed:

"Isn't this better than jerking off?"

I mumbled, "Yes. I'm clooose."

Jill cooed, "Ok. I'll pump it," and, after grasping my rigid cock in her small hand, pumped it slowly while intently watching my leaking cock head.

Soon, my cock spewed out gobs of cum; after the first few spurts landed on my chest, Jill carefully placed her mouth around my cock head and caught my jism in her delicate mouth.

Jill said in awe, "That was a big eruption."

Later, she giggled when she saw my cock was still stiff; she looked at her watch and said:

"Let's go play tennis and have lunch afterwards."

I said, "Great. Let's go out for lunch."

"Let's have lunch here and may be go out to dinner," said Jill.

I agreed. Jill wore a conservative short-sleeve tennis dress. She and I played two sets against another couple. She gave me many pointers on how to play and we won both sets because of her well-placed fore hand shots and her vision of the court. Jill declined an invitation to have lunch with her friends.

After the league match, I said:

"I'm rusty with my forehand and backhand strokes; I need to put in more practice."

Jill said, "You can practice hitting the ball against the wall at home. I'll help you practice tomorrow," and added shyly:

Later, as I was driving, Jill said:

"I like playing doubles. I get a nice work out, without having to run too much and get too sweaty."

In the game room of Jill's home, she bent down to untie her tennis shoes, exposing her white cotton panties-covered voluptuous ass. After she stood up, impishly she turned around, smiled at me, and cooed:

"You like what you see?"

I quickly walked to her, hugged her, kissed her neck, and whispered in her ear:

"Jill, you are a gorgeous lady," and, to make my desire to fuck her clear, pushed my hard on in to her ass.

Jill thought to herself: "He's turned on seeing me in my tennis outfit. Tomorrow, I'll wear the very short skirt at the bottom of the drawer; it should get his juices going."

Jill turned around, French kissed me passionately, rubbed the outline of my erection, and cooed:

"I am a little sweaty from playing tennis; I need a shower."

As she pushed her pillowy boobs in to my chest, I continued kissing Jill's lovely lips, and neck, and whispered:

"You smell fine to me."

Giggling, Jill wiggled from my embrace and walked towards the kitchen. She ran when I took two steps towards her sexy, undulating buttocks. I caught her in the kitchen and French kissed her. Again she wiggled out of my embrace and began to put together our lunch; I was delighted to stand behind her, and fondle her covered boobs and kiss her salty neck.

I opened a wine bottle, poured and handed Jill her wine glass. After Jill said, "To our friendship," we clicked our glasses.

We sat together in the living room to eat lunch. Jill took couple of sips and sighed deeply. She touched my hand, looked into my eyes and said,

"I am glad you are here," and kissed me on my cheek.

Gently, I pulled Jill in to my arms and kissed her red lips; in turn, she hugged me pressing her big boobs in to my chest. Impishly, she took a sip of wine and kissed my mouth; I drank her saliva-mixed wine. I kissed Jill's mouth for several minutes; she closed her eyes and moaned with pleasure. Still kissing, I slid my right hand on Jill's covered left boob.

Jill cooed, "You make me happy."

After we ate our lunch, Jill cooed:

"I want this evening to be a special one. Please come here at six. I'll make vegetable lasagna for dinner; I like pasta."

I asked, "Can't we go to a restaurant?"

In a low voice, Jill said, "I'm a married woman. My husband is still alive. I don't want to be seen out all dressed up on a date," and added:

"Just to avoid gossip, park your car in the garage. Oh, you need a clean tennis outfit for tomorrow."

I nodded my head and left.

LOVING JILL

I dressed in a long-sleeve shirt, dress slacks, and a jacket; I packed my travel bag for overnight stay with Jill and clean tennis ware. On my way to Jill's, I picked up a large bouquet of flowers and a bottle of chilled Chardonnay wine. When I reached Jill's home, she was still getting dressed. A few minutes later, she came to the living room in a maroon short strap-less dress covered by a sheer blouse that showed a generous portion of her cleavage. Her blonde hair was pulled back and held by a maroon silk ribbon. She had on bright red lipstick, light-blue eye shadow, a gold necklace, and short, dangling, ruby-encrusted gold, ear rings. She had on maroon shoes and shiny black stockings.

I said: "You look lovely," and handed the bottle of wine and the bouquet of flowers to her.

Jill gushed, "I'm not used to getting flowers. Thanks."

Jill placed the flowers in a crystal-glass vase on the dining table. We had dinner with wine in the Lanai. Jill told me about growing up in a strict home. When she was a senior in college, she met and married Ron, an older widower with a baby daughter: Sally.

I said, "You know a lot about me. There's not much new."

After a pause, she asked, "How's the lasagna?"

I said, "I like it very much," and added:

As Jill put the leftover food away, I rinsed the used dishes and cutlery, and put them in the dishwasher. Jill gushed:

"I'm impressed you help in the kitchen."

I said, "I've other intentions. I think we can make better use of our time. You look especially lovely tonight."

As Jill blushed, I led her to the living room, put on a Charlie Parker jazz CD, and slow danced with her. Gently, I French kissed her red lips.

After a while, Jill whispered:

"I need to freshen up," and walked towards the master bedroom.

When Jill returned, she had on a black knee-length see-through negligee over black silk panties and gloves, open-cup bra, stockings, and garter belt. She looked tall in black high-heel sandals. She hugged me and, after helping me remove my clothes, firmly grasped my rigid cock and led me to the bedroom.

Jill's bedroom was decorated in pink décor; two lamps on the dressing table illuminated both of us. Two burning incense sticks provided soothing aromas. Jill stood in front of me facing a full-length mirror and placed my hands on her large boobs hanging out of her open-cup bra.

I whispered:

"They're beautiful," and tweaked her erect nipples.

Jill said, shyly, "They grew a bit since I turned 40; more saggy now."

Quickly, I said: "They're fabulous," and hugged Jill passionately.

Grasping my stiff cock, Jill cooed:

"Darling, love me," and looked intently at our images in the mirror as I fondled her boobs, pinched her nipples, and kissed her neck. For several minutes, Jill did not let go of my cock.

I knelt in front of Jill and massaged her athletic legs and thighs. After I lowered her flimsy panties down her thighs, Jill shuffled backwards to lie on the end of her bed. Slowly she wantonly spread her thighs wide open to expose her aroused cunt and cooed:

"Honey, suck it. Please."

I crawled on my knees to Jill's sex treasure and commenced licking and sucking it. After I gently tweaked her distended nipples, Jill cooed:

"My cliiit; suckkk it. Uhhhhh. Suckkkkkkk."

Soon, Jill had her second orgasm on my mouth:

"Dannnnnny. Ahhhhhh. Ohhhh. Ohhhhhh."

I got up and lay on the bed on my back.

After savoring her orgasm a long time, Jill sat up and cooed:

"I can't believe I had two orgasms in one day."

She saw my rigid cock waving in the air; after grasping it with her small gloved hand, asked:

"What's your pleasure?"

I said, "Darling, ride me after I sit propped up."

Jill whispered, "This is the first ride for me. I saw it being done in the videos," and mischievously added:

"It's called a lap fuck."

Slowly, she sat in my lap with her knees on either side of my thighs and her crotch pressing on my rigid cock. She hugged me and lovingly rubbed her large boobs on my chest. Holding on to the head board, Jill slowly maneuvered to support herself on her feet, squatted, and opened her crotch wide. She whispered:

"Be patient. I have not done this in a while. I will insert it slowly."

I nodded my head. I held my leaking cock in place as Jill very slowly impaled herself on it. Jill sighed deeply after my entire cock became embedded in her pussy and then gave a satisfied smile. Because I was sitting propped up, I was able to French kiss Jill, kiss her neck, and fondle her boobs. With my encouragement, Jill fucked my cock taking it deep in to her wide open pussy.

I tried to hold off my climax as long as I could. But Jill's snug lubricated pussy continuously massaged my cock. Fondling her voluptuous body also was highly stimulating. It didn't take me long to reach my climax.

I whispered, "I'm close. Cummming. Cummmming. Ahhhhhh."

When Jill got off of me, I saw my cum flowed out of her pussy and coated her pubic hair. After freshening up, Jill and I put on robes, and had milk and cookies. Together, we watched a two-hour movie on TV.

To my delight, Jill let me suckle her boobs during commercials. At the end of the program, she cooed:

"You're making my juices flow all evening."

I whispered, "It's too early to go to sleep," and kissed her neck.

When Jill saw my stiff cock had formed a tent underneath my robe, she cooed:

"Oooh, you want me again. I want to wear another outfit for you," and left for her bedroom.

Later, when I went to the bedroom, Jill was seated at her dresser putting on red lipstick.

She had put on a bright red: a baby-doll see-through dress, silk push-up bra, and panties. She stood up and asked:

"Do you like it?"

I hissed, "Yes. Just gorgeous," and hugged her passionately, fondled her well-shaped buttocks, and rubbed the backs of her thighs and smooth armpits.

After I laid on the bed, Jill fondled and rubbed my balls with her gloved hand, and sucked my cock to full length. I nudged Jill to lie on her left side; after she raised her bent right leg up, slowly I snaked my cock in to her cum-filled pussy. For several minutes after coupling, with my cock deep in her snug pussy, I kissed her neck and fondled her sagging boobs.

As Jill mumbled and moaned with passion, I fucked her jism-filled pussy for about 15 minutes before I had my climax. Jill used several tissues to plug her vagina and keep my jism from dripping on the bed sheets. Both of us were tired from our physical exertion and fell sleep.

SUNDAY MORNING:

I slept soundly for several hours. When I woke up at ten, Jill was not next to me. In the bathroom, I saw clean towels, a robe, and a note:

"Darling, I am going to the Real Estate office for a meeting. I hope to be back by Noon. In case you're worrying about Adam, I am sure he's doing fine at your in laws; just call them. You will find a pot of coffee and Danish in the kitchen. Help yourself to anything else ---. Love, Jill."

I called my in laws on my cell phone and found out Adam was busy watching Sesame Street. I told them I will see him that evening. After I took a long shower, I decided to make omelets for lunch.

At about eleven, Jill returned home. She was dressed in a black short-sleeve dress, stockings, and low heels. She had on a black sun hat, two-strand pearl necklace with a large gold pendant, and pearl ear rings.

As I hugged her in the kitchen, she asked, "What am I smelling; it's nice."

I said, "Omelets with onions and green peppers. We will have toast and orange juice."

I asked: "How are things?"

Jill replied, "I called the nursing home; they said Ron was sleeping. I had a meeting with Ron's accountant. He was very cooperative," and hugging me cooed:

"How's my lover?"

I said, "I'm fine. Let's have lunch. I skipped breakfast. I'm starving," and added:

"You look gorgeous; don't change clothes."

Jill blushed and cooed, "Thank you. I have to freshen up."

When Jill returned I detected freshly sprayed perfume. After sipping a half glass of left over wine, she relaxed. After lunch, Jill carried her plates to the kitchen and cooed:

"Let's leave the dishes in the sink."

When I hugged Jill passionately, she cooed:

"Danny, I've to hang up my dress," and tried to slip away.

Still hugging her, I pleaded, "You look beautiful. Please let me love you in your underwear."

Giggling, Jill asked, "Is it one of your dreams?"

I blushed and said, "Yes," and helped Jill take off her dress and lay it on a sofa.

Jill had on a black lacy silk demi bra, black thigh highs, and lacy panties. While hugging her, I fondled her bra-covered boobs. After I lifted Jill to sit at the corner of the L-shaped counter, I sat in a chair and rubbed her thigh high-covered muscular calves and well-tapered thighs.

When I started licking Jill's panties covered pussy, she leaned back on her hands, angled her crotch up, tilted her head back, and moaned with pleasure. Slowly, I pushed her panties aside and licked her bare pussy.

Jill cooed, "What are you doing to me in my kitchen, lovely man?"

I mumbled, "Loving you, darling."

After a while Jill whispered, "This is not comfortable," and I helped her get down from the counter and kissed her panties-clad tight buttocks.

Jill giggled and cooed, "Is there anything of me you don't love?"

I said, "Nothing."

Softly, Jill cooed:

"You need to practice your backhand before you leave; we have tough opponents next week."

I got dressed for tennis and waited in the game room. Jill came dressed in a skimpy white tank top, bra-less, and a short frilly skirt; I could see her panties as she walked. I got aroused.

I said, "Love your outfit."

Jill giggled and insisted on practicing as we planned. She spent a lot of time showing the proper foot work and racquet grip all the while rubbing her sexy body against mine. Jill also walked around the small court with her boobs bouncing sexily which almost spilled out of the tank top. After I hit a tennis ball against the wall a few times, giggling Jill said: