Mom Sucks Dick! Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus!" Cheryl whispered.

She was staring at Tina's tits, and I realized it was probably the first time she had ever seen them. Cheryl had no idea until that moment that her best friend was packing such a huge set of melons. She had stopped with her shorts and panties just below her knees, staring in disbelief. I pushed her onto her back and she let go as I tugged those clothes off of her. Tina stood and walked up to the bed, then slid in on the other side of Cheryl. That left those mouth-watering jugs hanging over Cheryl's face.

Cheryl moaned as I started eating her pussy, but she was still staring up at Tina's massive tits hanging just over her face. Tina looked at my face and licked her lips.

"Mmm, that looks so good," she moaned. "Is he good at licking your pussy, Cheryl? It looks like he's doing a really good job."

"Uh-huh," Cheryl replied absently.

Her pussy quivered and drooled, feeding me more of her tangy juices. I watched her and Tina as I lapped up her juice and slipped my tongue inside her for more. Tina licked her lips and leaned down closer. She never took her eyes off of my face, but her aroused expression made me think she knew exactly what she was doing. Cheryl could not take her eyes off of Tina's engorged left breast as it got closer and closer to her face. That throbbing, hard nipple was practically touching her nose.

Then Tina leaned forward just a little more and Cheryl moaned softly. Her lips opened just slightly, but it was enough to allow Tina's nipple to push between her lips. Tina grinned at me then, and I knew this was something she had wanted. I pushed my tongue in and out of Cheryl, and she moaned and started actively sucking Tina's nipple. I was turned on even more to watch, and slid up to my knees between Cheryl's thighs.

When I pushed my cock into her pussy, she moaned once again. Tina pulled her wet nipple from Cheryl's mouth and Cheryl looked up at me briefly before Tina fed her other breast into her mouth. Cheryl groaned and then started sucking and slurping loudly on Tina's tits as I fucked her. It was incredible.

All too soon, I felt myself getting close. Tina was watching as I fucked her friend, and she licked her lips when I pulled my pulsing, wet dick out of that pussy. "Sit up," I mouthed at her, and she nodded and pulled her tits out of Cheryl's face. The look in Cheryl's face was wild, and she was eager to suck as soon as I presented my dick to her lips.

Cheryl was so out of it that it didn't really register that she was tasting her own pussy juices on my dick. I don't think she even noticed Tina sliding out of the bed. She was just too focused on sucking noisily on my fat knob, and she moaned as it started leaking pre-cum into her mouth. Her moans intensified when she felt her pussy being licked again, but it was obvious she wasn't thinking about who was doing it.

It was so intense that my orgasm caught me before I could warn her. "Oh!" I gasped, but the first pulse of cum had already shot into her mouth. I watched her eyes and listened to her moan as she eagerly gulped it down. After she had taken the first three shots of my semen, I gasped, "Oh, damn, I'm coming in your mouth!"

It was really for Tina's benefit that I said it. With Cheryl moaning deliriously and gulping down my cum, Tina was able to really go to town on her best friend's horny little wet pussy. I could hear Tina's loud slurping, and felt Cheryl shifting beneath me as she spread her legs wide. Cheryl's eyes fluttered and rolled up in her head as she came, and Tina moaned behind me at the same moment.

Tina got up out of the bed shortly after that and pulled an oversized t-shirt over her head. She shot me a triumphant grin before she opened the door and headed across the hall to her bathroom. I heard the water running, and knew she was washing away the evidence; Cheryl's copious pussy juices had been all over her chin. While she was doing that, I slid off of Cheryl's chest and lay beside her on the bed. I nuzzled her neck and wrapped my arm around her.

"That was incredible," I murmured into her ear.

"It sure was," she panted, running her tongue around her lips to make sure she'd gotten all my sperm.

When Tina came back in, we smiled and scooted back to give her room. My back was against the wall, and Cheryl lay on her side directly in front of me. All three of us wore t-shirts but were naked from the waist down. Tina's nipples were still obviously hard beneath her t-shirt, and her breasts wobbled enticingly as she slid onto her side in the bed facing us. Her feet were up towards the pillows, the direction our heads were.

Cheryl murmured in protest when Tina reached for her leg, but she stopped when her friend merely pushed her leg up out of the way so she could stroke my dick. Then we both groaned when Tina started teasing the wet folds of Cheryl's pussy with the sensitive tip of my dick.

"Mmm, that looks so hot," Tina murmured as she pressed the head of my cock insistently against Cheryl's tight little opening.

She wasn't too rough with me as she used my dick to explore Cheryl's pussy. It didn't take too long for me to start getting hard again.

"You don't mind if I taste him, do you?" Tina asked quietly.

"Mmm, not at all," Cheryl replied.

I pushed myself up onto my right elbow so I could watch. From that angle, it looked like Tina was pushing her face back between Cheryl's thighs to lick her pussy. Then I felt her breath and her warm, wet mouth closed on the head of my cock with a moan. Her tongue swirled around the crown of my cock head, making me shudder. From where I was, I could not see Tina's face, but I could see her pussy and Cheryl's hard nipples. I slid my hand up under Cheryl's shirt and reached up for her left breast.

"You don't mind, do you?" I murmured.

"Mmm, not at all," she said again.

Then she reached up under her shirt and released the front clasp of her bra, baring her breasts beneath the shirt for me. We both moaned softly as I found and teased her nipple, and Cheryl moaned again when Tina released me from her mouth and slid my wet dick up and down between her pussy lips. I watched Tina pull her head back and watch, then felt her lean forward to lick the shaft of my dick. I knew she was licking Cheryl's clit at the end of each of those strokes.

Cheryl moaned and shuddered, but did nothing to stop her. Then Tina was pushing my dick into Cheryl's pussy, easing it deeper inside her with each stroke. She would push me in for five strokes, and then pull me out so she could slurp the head of my cock a few times. Then she would give Cheryl a quick lick or two before pushing me back into her.

Cheryl looked so fucking sexy that I just had to kiss her. She moaned and kissed me back hungrily, and our tongues swirled around each other. After that, she whimpered right into my mouth each time Tina licked her or sucked her clit. I felt her nipple throb against my palm and knew it was turning her on.

Tina was stroking me and holding my shaft with her right hand, but her left hand once again closed on Cheryl's thigh and pushed her legs further apart. She shoved the head of my cock in and out of Cheryl's soaking-wet folds three times in rapid succession, then leaned in to lick Cheryl's pussy while stroking my increasingly wet dick.

"Mmmph!" Cheryl protested into my mouth.

Tina abruptly pulled her mouth from Cheryl and panted as she drove my cock inside that wet, welcoming pussy. She released my shaft and reached back to grab my hip, encouraging me to drive my full length into her friend's horny little pussy. Cheryl moaned into my mouth each time I drove my dick balls-deep inside her. After a minute, Tina pressed on the top of my thigh to stop me. She pulled the wet shaft of my dick out so she could suck me again, then pushed the head of my cock in and out of Cheryl three more times. After the fourth time she did it, Cheryl shuddered and came.

Tina obviously felt it too--the way Cheryl shuddered and the muscles in her legs relaxed. Tina pushed my leg insistently again, and kept pushing me back toward the wall. I kissed Cheryl with renewed fervor, driving my tongue deep into her mouth. She just moaned weakly and sucked on it. After her intense orgasm, she was relaxed and pliable. She didn't notice, at first, when Tina pressed the head of my cock between the soft cheeks of her ass.

I watched her eyes open wide and she shook her head weakly, but she was still sucking on my tongue in her mouth. The way Tina had her spread wide open like that, she wasn't able to flex her ass cheeks this time. I felt the wet tip of my cock being pressed against her sphincter. Cheryl kept her backdoor tightly closed, and Tina ran the head of my cock around it in slow circles. Then I felt Tina sucking the tip of my dick again, but she was really soaking it with her saliva.

Cheryl gasped and finally pulled her lips from mine when she felt Tina's mouth attach to her pussy.

"What are you doing?" she whimpered. "Oh, God, Tina, I can't believe you're licking my pussy. That's so wrong."

Her voice just got weaker and weaker as she went on, and was barely a whisper of protest at the end. Then she shuddered again as Tina's tongue slid inside her. "Ohhh," she moaned helplessly.

I felt her asshole relax and open up around the tip of my cock then. Immediately, I felt a hot blast of breath shoot out of Tina's nose right onto my wet dick. She had to be looking right at it as she pushed the head of my dick into Cheryl's suddenly vulnerable backdoor.

"Oh no," Cheryl moaned weakly. She looked down at Tina's face buried between her thighs and then turned to stare wide-eyed into my face. "You...you're in my ass," she whispered.

I licked my lips.

"It feels incredible," I whispered.

"Does it?" she whimpered. "Ohhh!"

Tina drove her tongue deep into Cheryl--I could feel it through that thin membrane separating her ass and pussy--and that forced Cheryl's hips back toward me. It also pushed the head of my cock completely inside her ass, along with the first inch of my shaft. Cheryl was still looking right at me, and the look on her face was every bit as arousing for me as the sensation of her virgin ass slowly taking my cock. I bit my lip and moaned, and she shuddered again.

Each time Tina jammed her tongue into Cheryl and more of my dick slid into her, she moaned "Oh!"

"Oh! Oh! Oh God! Oh, that's--OH! Ohhh..." With that last long, whimpering moan, a little more than half my dick was buried in her ass. "Tina, please..." she whimpered. Then she swallowed heavily.

Tina finally relented, pulling her face back. I could see her licking her lips, and Cheryl's juices once again glistened all over her lips and chin. She nodded and rolled away off the bed. Cheryl looked at me again and I had to kiss her. She moaned into my mouth and I savored the way her asshole quivered around my completely hard cock. We were still kissing when Tina returned and slid back into the bed.

"I'm sorry, Cheryl," she muttered. "I should have thought of this earlier."

Cheryl just moaned in response, and closed her eyes as we continued to kiss. She didn't realize what Tina meant, but I could feel her slippery fingers spreading lube over the exposed portion of my shaft. I pulled my hips back an inch or so, and she promptly spread more of the slippery stuff over that part of my dick. It was really quick, and then I slowly pushed my hips forward.

I don't think Cheryl knew about the lube. She just kissed me frantically as I started working my dick in and out of her ass. We could both feel Tina's breath as she watched me take her best friend's virgin asshole. Her eyes couldn't have been six inches away.

What I found most surprising was that Cheryl's virgin asshole was not nearly as tight as Tina's or her mom's. I couldn't push all the way in, but she took over half of it. I could actually fuck Cheryl's ass, and it felt incredible! What surprised her most was that it really felt good for her--once she had gotten accustomed to having me in there and she was able to relax a little. She looked like she was blown away when she came from getting her ass fucked.

"I--I can't believe it!" she squeaked.

Her eyes rolled up in her head when Tina dove in to feast on her gushing pussy. Cheryl was too turned on to protest, and instead reached down to tangle her fingers in Tina's hair. That combination of sensations pushed me right over the edge.

"Oh God, Cheryl!" I gasped, "I'm coming! Oh, I'm coming in your ass! Ohhh yeah..."

Cheryl let out a shriek when she felt it. Not only did I know Grace could hear it, I was pretty sure the neighbors could as well. I watched her face closely, worried that I had inadvertently hurt her. It was clear from her expression that she wasn't in pain--well, not until after she came down from that intense climax, anyway. After I carefully withdrew my spent cock from her freshly-fucked asshole, her snug little pucker was visibly swollen.

It was easy to see it when she rolled onto her tummy and spread her legs. Unfortunately for her, Tina couldn't resist that salacious sight. Cheryl felt Tina moving around on the bed, jostling her slightly in the process. She managed to lift her head slightly.

"What are you--" she started to ask. Then she gasped in shock. "Oh, fuck! No! You can't--ohhh, Jesus, you...ahhh...oh fuck!"

Tina's slurping was really loud as she devoured poor Cheryl's asshole and sucked out as much of my fresh cum as she could. After a few minutes of that rough treatment, Cheryl finally found the strength to turn her head and locate me with desperate eyes.

"Make her stop!" she begged.

It took some effort on my part, but I eventually wrestled Tina up off of Cheryl's helpless ass. Tina's eyes were wild, and she looked like she wanted to fight with me. I held her wrists tightly until she blinked and that look went away.

"You were hurting her," I murmured.

She swallowed and nodded. "Sorry," she mumbled.

I nodded and released her wrists, but watched her closely in case she tried to dive right back in. Then I realized that Cheryl hadn't moved. She was still lying on her belly with her legs spread and her wet asshole exposed. My eyes wandered up from that enticing sight to her face. She was panting softly and looking over her shoulder at us.

"Are you alright?" I whispered.

She nodded and swallowed. After three more ragged breaths, she whimpered, "She wasn't really hurting me. I just...felt like I had to say something."

"Oh," I replied. It took me a few seconds to figure out what she was really saying, and then I met Tina's horny gaze. "Sorry, Tina," I murmured.

"It's okay," she replied quickly. Then they both moaned as Tina dove back onto Cheryl and resumed eating her ass.

I remained where I was, up on my knees on the bed, and watched. Those wet, slurping noises and Cheryl's horny moans were incredible. Cheryl had that same incredible look on her face, with her eyes wide and vacant and her mouth hanging open. She looked impossibly horny and helpless as Tina licked and sucked her wet backdoor. Then Cheryl dropped her head to the mattress and clutched the sheets. My eyes roamed down their bodies then. Tina's long, curly black hair was spread over Cheryl's hips so I couldn't really see what she was doing. However, Tina's t-shirt had slid up her back, leaving her sexy ass pointed up at an angle.

I slid over behind her and licked my lips, staring down at her exposed ass and pussy. My dick was already hard again after the show they had given me. Tina moaned when she felt my hands on her hips.

"You don't mind, do you?" I muttered.

Since she only moaned and didn't take her mouth off of Cheryl's asshole, I figured she wouldn't mind. Tina's maddeningly tight backdoor wasn't lubricated, though, and she gasped when she felt my cock head forcing its way inside her. She finally pulled back from Cheryl, putting her hand on my chest and looking me dead in the eye.

"Don't," she hissed.

She shook her head and the look in her eye told me she wasn't kidding. I nodded and pulled back. Tina glanced down at my renewed erection and she reached down to stroke it before turning her head back toward Cheryl.

"Oh, Cheryl, you're so lucky," she moaned. "He's already hard for you again. Let me get the lube."

Cheryl finally managed to move then, turning onto her side and looking up at us. She shook her head.

"I--I can't," she croaked. Then she tried to clear her throat.

"I'll get you some water," I offered.

I slid out of the bed and pulled on my shorts, then walked across the hall to the bathroom and quickly got her a cup of water. Grace shook her head but smiled at me when I walked back across the hall. I barely had time to grin at her before I closed the bedroom door behind me and walked over to give Cheryl the cup. She gulped half of it down and thanked me in a shaky voice.

"Thanks. I don't think I could handle any more right now." She looked at me and shook her head. "That was incredible, but...wow. I'm wiped out."

"Are you sore?" I asked softly.

"A little," she admitted with a shy smile, "Not nearly as much as I would have thought, though."

That was a relief for me. Cheryl drank the rest of her water and then I kissed her and helped her to her feet. Her t-shirt fell back into place and hid the fact she was naked below her waist. She was able to make it to the bathroom on her own for a shower. As soon as the water started, Tina spoke.

"I'll take her home, and you can fuck my ass when I get back," she said softly.

Then she leaned up to kiss me, and she moaned into my mouth when my hard dick poked her in the stomach. It was still inside my shorts, but the way it stuck to the material reminded me that it was still covered with a residual coat of lube.

"I should probably take a shower too," I murmured after we broke off the kiss.

She nodded. "I'm sure Mom won't mind if you use her shower," she said.

Her mother didn't mind, but she whispered that she couldn't join me for that shower because Cheryl was still there. I showered quickly and was dressed before Cheryl came out of the other bathroom.

* * *

I guess Tina thought Cheryl would want to go home right away, but she didn't. She was happy to stay and hang out, sitting in my lap and smiling happily as I wrapped my arms around her. We joined Grace in the living room and watched television like that for a couple of hours. Tina kept smiling, but it was forced. Grace's smile was much more amused than her daughter's.

By the time Cheryl got the phone call from her mother, telling her it was time to come home for dinner, it was time for me to go home as well. I got up and gave Grace a brief hug before we left.

"It was a pleasure to meet you, Grace," I murmured, "Thanks for having me over."

"Mmm, any time," she responded.

I don't think Cheryl or Tina could see the way she pressed her body against me.

Tina dropped me off at my house first, before taking Cheryl home. It made sense, since I lived closer and they didn't want Cheryl's parents to see me and start asking questions. I gave Cheryl a big hug and we shared a long, deep kiss before she got back into the car. I waved as they drove away, and then turned around and stopped.

Dad's SUV was not in the driveway. I wondered what Mom would do if we were left alone, but it turned out she had gone with him. I called Dad's cell phone to see if I should start dinner and to find out when they would be back.

"We're out on a dinner date," he informed me. "We would have told you, but this was a spur-of-the-moment thing. Sorry, Son."

"Oh, don't be sorry, Dad," I replied. "You two enjoy your dinner. I can fend for myself. Love you!"

Then I had another thought and quickly added, "Oh! Is it okay if I borrow Mom's car? I'd like to go visit a friend, if that's okay."