Mom Sucks Dick! Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Cheryl had ridden me to that first orgasm, I had not been completely hard. My dick had softened substantially after the amazing blowjob she had given me, but as I felt her snug, wet pussy wrapped around my dick and recalled several of the more arousing experiences I had enjoyed recently, my dick rapidly hardened inside her.

"Oh goodie!" she chirped, her eyes lighting up. Then she chuckled softly and shook her head as her hips started rising and falling on top of me again. "I don't know why I said that," she murmured, "It sounded kind of immature, but I am happy to feel you getting nice and hard and--oh!--so fucking big inside me again."

I released her right breast with a wet slurp and nodded. "Me too," I panted in agreement.

Then I promptly sucked in her other nipple and she groaned happily in response. Her body once again bounced up and down on top of me as her tight, wet pussy stretched to accommodate every inch of my cock. This time I was focused on her face as we stared into each other's eyes. It was every bit as hot for me as it had been for her as I watched her shudder and come three times in rapid succession.

After that third orgasm tore through her, she stopped bouncing up and down on my dick and panted with my full length buried inside her. She kissed me and then grinned softly and shook her head.

"You may be every bit the stud I said you need to be," she said softly. She chuckled for a moment and then shuddered again. "I love the way your huge dick stretches my pussy, but you've already worn me out."

Her hands pushed on my chest, forcing me to lie back as she lifted her body up off of me. I bit my lip and groaned as her tight little pussy slowly released my dick. When she finally got all of it out of her, my dick slapped against my lower belly with a loud smack! It was still completely hard, and Cheryl smiled and shook her head when she saw it.

I folded my arms behind my head and watched her fabulous body as she slid to her feet and stood up. Then I cocked my head and wondered what she was doing. Cheryl strutted across my room completely nude and opened the door a crack. Her shapely bottom was pointed at me, distracting me as she peeked out the door and cleared her throat.

"Leslie, could you come in here for a minute?" she asked.

Cheryl stood back and pulled the door open a little wider when Leslie got there, but Leslie's body blocked the doorway so Tina and my mother couldn't see me lying naked in my bed. Leslie's eyes got wide when she saw me, but got even bigger when Cheryl pushed the door closed and Leslie saw her naked body as well.

"I think we got off on the wrong foot, Leslie," Cheryl said in a throaty, sexy voice. "Just to show you there's no hard feelings, I've got him all hard and ready for you. You don't mind if I watch, do you?"

"I--I--" Leslie stammered. Her eyes were wild as they roamed over my naked body and then Cheryl's.

Cheryl took a step closer, and Leslie did nothing to stop her as Cheryl began unbuttoning her blouse. Cheryl's voice was almost conversational as she swiftly undressed Leslie right there in my bedroom.

"I love the way his big, thick cock feels when it stretches my pussy open and fills me up, don't you? I really want to watch when it fills you up. Don't worry--I promise I'll let you watch the next time he fucks me."

Her fingers deftly released the clasp of Leslie's bra. Cheryl cooed and Leslie let out a little gasp as Cheryl cupped Leslie's big, firm tits. Cheryl's breasts were noticeably larger, particularly with both of them standing so close together and topless like that. My dick lurched upward when she did that, and Leslie's eyes shot over when that movement drew her attention. Her eyes flickered up from my pulsing boner to my face.

I smiled at her, and she gave me a weak smile in return. Damn! It was such a turn-on to see that helpless expression on her face as she let Cheryl strip her naked and guide her over to my bed. It wasn't like Cheryl was bigger than Leslie or anything like that; they were about the same height and build. Nevertheless, Cheryl was completely in charge and Leslie submitted to her meekly in a way I had never seen before.

It was a radical departure from the way Cheryl had meekly submitted to me and Tina just a few days earlier. I could not help but imagine what it would be like if I wound up in a long-term relationship with Cheryl. She wanted to be the best lover I had ever been with, but she was also clearly willing to share me with other women. I watched and licked my lips as she guided Leslie on top of me.

Cheryl took my dick in her hand and groaned lustily as she guided the fat head into the folds of Leslie's waiting pussy. Leslie let out a sexy moan of her own as she felt it spreading her open.

"Damn! That looks even hotter than I thought," Cheryl whispered.

I couldn't see her face, but I could feel her hot breath on my balls. Her face had to be within inches as she knelt behind Leslie and fed my dick into Leslie's tight little pussy. I looked up at Leslie's face and she stared down at me. Her expression was one of shock as she felt my dick sliding up into her. Clearly she could not believe this was happening, but she looked helpless to stop it.

"Are you okay?" I whispered.

She nodded slowly and swallowed heavily. My eyes flickered down to her breasts then. It was impossible to miss how incredibly hard her nipples were. In fact, her breasts were swollen with arousal and stood out proudly in front of her. This was clearly turning Leslie on more than she could admit. Leslie let out a gasp and finally broke eye contact, turning her head to stare back over her shoulder at Cheryl.

"I never said you could touch my ass!" Leslie protested softly.

Despite her protest, Leslie's hips started rising and falling as she worked my dick up into her horny little pussy. Her mouth shot open in another gasp and she stared back over her shoulder. My dick lurched once again as I heard wet slurping noises accompanying Cheryl's lustful moans. Even though I couldn't see it, I thought I knew what was happening.

"What is she doing?" I asked.

Leslie's eyes were wild as they flicked over to my face for a second before she returned to staring over her shoulder.

"Oh! Oh, God! She's licking my asshole!" Leslie gasped in disbelief. Her mouth shot open wide once again before she bit her lip and shook her head. "Now she's pushing her tongue--oh!--right up my ass! Jesus, Cheryl, you didn't even ask."

Cheryl wasn't about to stop and ask, either. Leslie panted and leaned down on top of me, but she was no longer pumping her hips up and down to take more of my cock. She had a little over half of my rock-hard dick inside of her, but her body shook erratically as Cheryl spread her cheeks and noisily ate her asshole. It still felt incredible as my dick was bathed in Leslie's wet pussy, and it was even better the way her internal muscles squeezed down on me, but what made it really fucking intense were the obscene, wet sounds coming from behind Leslie.

I had gotten to watch when Cheryl had gotten her asshole eaten by Tina that first time, and that had been pretty fucking incredible. Now Cheryl was the aggressor, hungrily devouring Leslie's helpless little butthole while she was impaled on my cock. Leslie's eyes got a vacant look and her mouth hung open as she shuddered and came.

Damn! I cannot accurately describe how incredible that looked. Even though my dick wasn't being rhythmically stroked the way it normally took to get me off, I damn near came in Leslie's pussy just from seeing her expression. I licked my lips and swallowed as I watched her shudder through that intense climax.

"Should I tell her to stop?" I finally whispered.

Leslie looked at my face for a few seconds and swallowed. Then she slowly shook her head. She sighed and her face slowly pulled up and away from mine.

"No," she muttered, "I'll tell her myself." She turned her head and cleared her throat, and the wet slurping noises ceased as she spoke in a clear, firm voice. "Cheryl, you told me I could fuck him. There's no way I can do that while you're distracting me like that. Was that your plan? Were you just luring me in here so I could give him a lousy lay?"

"Oh, no, it wasn't that!" Cheryl insisted. Her lips and chin shone with saliva as she rose quickly to her feet behind Leslie. She took a moment to wipe her mouth as she shook her head, and she seemed sincere when she added, "I just wanted to watch that magnificent dick spreading your pussy open, but then your asshole started pulsing right in front of my face and it looked so good...I just couldn't resist giving it a kiss." She shook her head again. "Sorry. I just got carried away after that. You really are sexy, Leslie."

"Thanks," Leslie whispered. She smiled and sat completely upright on top of me, pulling her long blonde hair back from her face. It made her breasts stand out even more prominently, and she looked spectacular. Her eyes settled on my face and she gave me a dazzling smile. "I'm going to fuck you so good," she growled.

I gasped as she started riding me. Leslie's internal muscles squeezed down tightly as she drove my entire length inside her, and I shuddered through only three balls-deep thrusts before my cock exploded inside her. Then I shook all over as she kept riding me insistently right through my intense orgasm. Cheryl slid up onto the bed beside me, watching my face and Leslie's sexy body as she rode me.

"Oh, wow," Cheryl whispered. "That looks really intense."

She reached out to gently stroke my cheek, but then her eyes were drawn down to Leslie's pussy as it slid up and down on my thick shaft. I had to stare down there when she looked that way, and it really looked as amazing as it felt. I was too busy coming like a firehose to actually form coherent words, though.

That was without a doubt one of the most incredible orgasms I had ever had in my life. My balls ached after I finished coming inside Leslie's tightly-gripping pussy. At some point in the middle of my orgasm, hers began. It looked amazing when she drove her pussy down to take my dick to the root once more and bucked on top of me. She bit her lip and threw her head back, giving me and Cheryl a spectacular show.

After I finished coming, I softened quickly. Mom had sucked me off twice before my nap, and Cheryl had sucked me off before getting me hard again. Now, despite having these two incredibly sexy, completely naked 18-year-old girls in my bed, I was utterly spent.

Leslie kissed me on the lips after her orgasm finished washing over her, and then she moaned softly as she lifted her body up off of me. My deflated cock fell out of her pussy with a wet plop as it settled on my lower belly. Cheryl looked at it and suddenly grinned before looking at my face again.

"It looks like we're going to need to work on your stamina if you're going to keep us all satisfied!" she cracked.

Leslie laughed and shook her head, but her entire sexy body was still shaking slightly after that intense shared climax.

"You're so bad, Cheryl!" she chuckled.

"I know," Cheryl sighed theatrically, sliding out of my bed. "But I know how to be a good friend, too."

Both girls started getting dressed as they spoke softly.

"Mmm, that's true," Leslie murmured agreeably. "None of my friends ever ate out my asshole while I was getting fucked before. That was pretty fucking intense, but I'm still not sure how I feel about it."

Cheryl finished fastening her bra and nodded before pulling her shirt back over her head.

"Yeah, that certainly wasn't something I planned to do," she murmured, shaking her head. "Honestly, I still can't believe I did that. I've never done it before." She licked her lips and looked a little nervous as she added, "Please don't tell anybody I did that, okay?"

Leslie nodded rapidly.

"Of course not!" she said, then she chuckled bitterly. "The way things work in this town...Jesus. We'd both be labeled as 'lesbians' and we'd never hear the end of it."

They finished pulling their pants up and fastened them, nodding at each other as they did. Then they reached out and tentatively held hands for a second, as a gesture of reassurance. They both looked at me, then.

"Aren't you going to get dressed?" Cheryl asked.

I struggled to sit up and nodded, still working to get over that last ball-draining orgasm. Cheryl got a wicked grin then, but Leslie was looking at me and didn't see it.

"We don't want your mother to see you like this, now, do we?" she asked.

"Um, nope," I managed to reply.

I got up and quickly pulled my shorts up my legs and my t-shirt over my head. Then I followed the two girls out of my bedroom. Tina and my mother had been talking quietly at the dining room table, but they turned and stared at us as we approached.

Shortly after they left, I saw my reflection in my bathroom mirror and couldn't contain a laugh. I looked like I had been ridden hard by two teenaged girls. It would be hours before my mother's talented mouth could get me hard again after that, but it really turned her on when I told her what those two girls had done with me in my bedroom.

Dad called that evening, but I got several calls before that happened.