Moms at the Beach Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deepening the kiss, I turned in his arms until I faced him. He peeled my bathing suit off, letting it fall to the shower floor. I stepped back; he stared at my naked body. His wide-eyed look required no confirmation; he liked what he saw. He ran his hand along the side of my body and breasts. His tone reverent, he looked in my eyes and said ,"My god, you're beautiful." Then he looked at my breasts, his thumbs stroked my nipples, "They're beautiful."

He kissed my lips, a short peck, and drizzled bath oil onto my wet scalp. He kneaded it into my hair, more a massage than anything else. It felt wonderful. I had not known I was tense, but now I felt the tension flow from my body.

After rinsing out my blonde tresses, he scrubbed my body, working from my shoulders down to my feet. I wasn't familiar with the product he was using, but it had a light scent and a delicate trail of suds dripped down my physique. He focused on my shoulders, breasts, bottom, and thighs. His touch was gentle, but strong. I felt secure and safe and loved.

When done he stood to my side, drenched a hand with the oil, and covered my pussy, moving his hand in a circular motion. His other hand went to my bottom. He increased the pressure on my vagina. I sighed and laid my head on his shoulder. His hand slid down to my thigh until his forearm, moving up and down, was rubbing my vulva.

"Mrs. K, you're an incredibly sexy lady. You turn me on."

"Unnnhhhh."

"I'm going to make you feel so good."

"Unnnnnhhhhhh, unnnnnnnhhhhhhh."

I rocked against his arm, finding just the right pace and pressure. Andrew paid careful attention, adjusting his motions to mine.

"I've wanted you for so long. Years of longing. Tonight I'll have you; tonight you'll me mine; tonight you belong to me."

"Unnnhhhhh, unnnhhhhhhhhhh, uunnnhhhhhhhhhh."

My knees grew weak, but Andrew's hand on my rump compensated, supporting me while I ground myself into his forearm. I placed a hand on his back for support. God he was well built, his body strong and muscular. I started shaking, my body was a spring tightened beyond its capacity. The pressure was building; I was ready to explode. It had been so long; I needed to come. Andrew knew it. He pushed my rump into his arm.

"Surrender to me. Tonight your body is mine; your pussy is mine. Tonight you belong to me. Tonight the only reason you exist is to feel pleasure, to take my dick inside you, to be fucked like the hot sexy bitch you are."

I was lost in the heat that burned between my legs, in the feel of his strong body against mine, and in his voice, sexy, self-assured, certain. And then it, all if it, exploded; lights flashed in my head and I was consumed by a gut-wrenching powerful overwhelming orgasm.

"Yeaahhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhh, ffuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk, yeahhhhhhhh."

Andrew turned me into him and ran his arms down my side. His hands grasped my butt, holding me up. I buried my face on his chest.

Several minutes later, when finally able, I said, "That was wonderful."

Then I kissed him, repeatedly, joyfully. I ran my hands over his body. I took the bottle of oil and attended to his beautiful body. We made silly jokes; he had a nice laugh, a sweet infectious laugh. And although I skipped nothing, I did not give him the same thorough scrubbing he had given me. I had something else in mind. Something I thought he would like. I cleaned his cock, wrapped my hand around it, and gently frigged.

"Andy, I can't believe I'm doing this. You're magnificent."

As his cock twitched in my hands, his hands glided over my wet body, toying with my full breasts, grazing my nipples, touching my hips. Eventually a hand covered an ass cheek, another my pussy mound. He rested the heel of his hand on my pubic bone, touching my clit ever so lightly. His fingers gently, teasingly, stroked my pussy lips. He pressed his fingertips against the opening of my vagina. I took a deep breath and squeezed his cock. He pushed two fingers inside me; his palm worked my clit. I was on fire.

It was too much. I let go of his erection and leaned against the shower wall, pushing against his hand. His fingers were deep inside me; my cunt was burning up. I had just cum. How had I gotten this hot this fast? I tried to regain my composure, but Andrew was enjoying himself, taking control of Aunt Sharon. He sank his fingers into me just a tiny bit more and, ever so slightly, wiggled them.

My toes curled. My back arched. I gasped in the heavy steam-laden air and Andrew rotated me, aligning me so the shower head sprayed on my clit.

I pushed against his hand. It felt so good.

"Unnnnggghhhhhhh, my god, so good, what are you doing to me?"

He brought his mouth to my ear, "Do you like it Ms. K? Do you like my fingers inside you?"

"Ohhhhhhh!" was my response; my body jerked against his hand.

Slowly, gently, he rocked his hand. "I couldn't make that out. What did you say?"

"God! Yes. Ohhh, you feel so good. Mmmmm, please. Fuck me with your hands. Make me come on your fingers."

I gloried in the sensations, but there was something else I wanted. And then I said it, something that would have been unimaginable the day before, but I needed it and I knew this young man knew how to do it.

"Fuck me Andy, please fuck me."

He licked up my neck and brushed his lips against my ear. "Your wish is my command." I spread my legs and he stepped back, angling his cock between them. I reached for it, hands shaking, and directed it to my cunt hole. I placed my hands on the shower wall.

And then, in one long steady motion, not fast, not slow, hard cock filled my cunt. He was big and it had been a long time, but I was dripping juice and whatever discomfort I felt was brushed aside by what we both knew was true: I needed to be fucked.

He held it inside me, letting me adjust, letting me savor the divine feeling of being stuffed with a man's meat. One hand massaged the skin around my clit; the other settled on my breasts. My nipples jumped to attention; my tits swelled. He nibbled my ear lobe; his tongue explored its turns and crevices. He rotated his hips in a circle, his cock moving around within me.

I placed my forearms on the shower wall and moved my ass in an oval, matching my movements to his. His cock repeatedly ran across my g-spot.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah."

"Are you ready Mrs. K? Ready to be fucked? I want to watch you cum. I want to fuck you hard, watch you come, see you shake. I'm going to dick you, make you my cock-whore."

"Oh god fucking yes, fuck me, take me, fuck me, take me, fuck me."

Andrew began thrusting, his cock slicing into my pussy. I couldn't match his power, but still I shoved back into him. God I needed this, wanted it. I'd been craving a hard fuck for so long. Why had I wasted so much time.

Yessssss," I practically hissed. "Fuck me faster. I love your dick, I love your fingers. Oh, please. You're so fucking gooood."

He kissed my neck and throat, but rough, like an animal, throwing in small bites and nibbles. His hand left my breasts and tangled in my wet hair, twisting my head so he could kiss me. His tongue took control of my mouth. His fingers moved across my clit.

I had never been fucked like this before. I couldn't take any more. My gut was wound so tight I was afraid I might explode. He was pounding my cunt, pile driving into me. I yanked my head away. "FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME!!!!"

He replied in a voice preternaturally calm, the sound of one completely in control. "Come for me, Mrs. K, I want to watch you come. Squeeze my cock with your cunt and come for me you filthy hot bitch."

My body convulsed; the spring unhinged; the pressure rocketed through me. I was afraid my fingers would explode at the force of my orgasm. I screamed; my eyes snapped open; my pussy spasmed and repeatedly clamped down on his cock with all the strength and power the past months in the gym had produced. He grunted and jerked and then filled my hungry pussy with cum. Shaking, I collapsed into him. He held me upright and tenderly ran his thumb across my clit, sending me into a sweet subtle fulfilling second orgasm. Compared to the first it was gentle, almost spiritual. I kissed his sweet lips.

We stepped out of the shower and dried each other. Laughing, I crawled into bed and laid languidly in his arms. After he blew dried my hair I pulled it into a pony tail. We said little, I still wasn't sure what to make of this turn of events: this boy, half my age, the son of my best friend, my son's best friend, was my new lover. It half-felt like I was screwing my own son.

So we stroked each other's skin, kissed, nuzzled. I could hear Annie and my son upstairs, talking, laughing, carrying on, and then the sound was replaced by that of two people making love. Andy's cock was erect, pressed against my leg. It was warm and big and hard as iron. And I was greedy. I knew there'd be consequences, but fuck, I'd deal with the consequences tomorrow. Right now I wanted more.

"Lay down stud, make yourself comfortable."

He did so. I looked at him. He was beautiful, his body firm and muscular, his stomach flat. His skin was flawless and, except for his penis, devoid of hair. His dick was not porn star sized, but it was big and thick. Its skin, like all his skin, was light in tone, which emphasized the blue and red blood vessels running up its side. The head was rosy in color. He was, I realized, the best-looking, best-hung man, I'd been with.

"You made me feel very good," indicating the shower with a motion of my head, my ponytail swinging behind me, "Mind if I return the favor?"

"I'm all yours."

He meant it; his eyes were needy; his desire for me manifest. I placed my hand on his shoulder and dragged my tongue through the light beard on his neck and jaw. When my mouth reached his ear I whispered, "Aunt Sharon is going to take care of you."

I kissed his ear, smiled, kissed his lips. I had just lived through the most explosive orgasms I could recall, but a new hunger was growing in me. My kisses became forceful, hungry. Our tongues twisted and tangled together and then I pulled away, sucking his lower lip between mine.

I sat back up, grinding my sex against his crotch, my mood playful. "And how did you know I was such a naughty girl? I thought I had everyone convinced I was a conservative little housewife."

His dick, hard and hot, slid against my wet sex. He squeezed a handful of my breasts.

"Hard to miss Mrs. K., you walk like a naughty girl, you're built like a naughty girl, and you stink of sex. Ever since I've wanted women, I've wanted you."

He pinched my nipples. I bit down on my lip, suppressing a squeal. When he let up the pressure I fell on top of him, kissing his neck and his chest, loving the taste of his flesh.

"Let's see if I was worth the wait."

I flicked his nipple with my tongue and clamped my lips around it. I looked into his eyes. Andy's jaw set and he let out an earthy masculine groan. I circled the small pink areola with the tip of her tongue. I dragged my tongue across his chest, lapping to the other nipple and pressing the flat of my tongue against it. I reached for his penis, running my fingertips up its thick length. I sucked his hard wet nipple into my mouth and wrapped my fingers around his ball sac. He caressed the side of my body.

In my most sultry tone I said, "This old lady is gonna worship your cock."

I moved back down, sitting on his calf. My pussy lips spread and I began to hump his leg. At the same time I stroked his hot hard cock, smearing pre-cum down its side, tracking the course of a vein with a finger. Andy, except for his heavy breathing, was quiet, his chest silently rising and falling. I slid a hand across a broad shoulder and down his arm. He leaned forward and kissed my lips, running his hand down my side.

I kissed the tip of his nose, then his cheek, then sat back up on my knees, displaying my body. I played with his chest. My touch was light, the pressure gentle. Andrew's eyes flicked about, taking in my tits, my face, my belly, my arms. I loved the desperate needy look in his eyes.

"Relax dear boy, Aunt Sharon's going to make you feel real good."

He stuffed some pillows behind his head, his hands on his chest. I continued dragging my pussy on his leg and leaned forward, my heavy breasts dangling underneath me. They grazed his stiff pole.

"Aunt Sharon is going to give you everything you want."

I held his cock in my hand and followed the veins of his shaft with my tongue. He moaned. I brushed my soft full lips on the dick-flesh, coating the shaft with saliva. I curled my tongue around his length, tracing every vein and ridge. I cupped the side of his organ with my palm and kissed down its length. My eyes never left his.

Andrew tasted so good. I opened my mouth, licked my lips, and dragged my tongue up his shaft, warming the spittle with my hot breath.

"Feels so frigging good, Mrs. K."

This was heaven. I spit onto my hand, folded my fingers around him, licked his ball sac, and sucked a testicle into my mouth, rolling the orb on my tongue. Pre-cum leaked out. I worked it and my saliva into his blood filled cock.

Andrew's legs tensed, his toes curled. I switched testicles, sucking the other between my lips. I moaned, transmitting the vibrations to his pole. He panted, struggling to breath. I popped his balls from my mouth and greedily lapped the wrinkled sac.

My pussy was on fire, but I was determined to go on. After what Andy had done to me in the shower, he deserved the most exquisite treatment. I slithered my tongue around and behind his balls, tickling the sensitive skin, pushed my nose into the sticky sac, and curled my fingers over the dick-head, massaging him as my tongue continued its exploration.

"Good god, Mrs. K, you're incredible."

"Aunt Sharon, call me Aunt Sharon."

When I kissed the center of his balls he dug his fingers into the comforter. I slowly opened my mouth, stretching his skin, and pressed the flat of my tongue against his flesh.

Andrew mumbled and groaned. I clamped my fist around the base of his cock and, with a light touch, circled the blood-engorged head – it looked like a mushroom – and probed his cockslit with my tongue.

"Do you want Aunt Sharon to suck your cock?"

Andrew looked down, his eyes on my wet lips and tongue. "Yes, Aunt Sharon, suck my cock, suck my cock you sweet sexy bitch."

I kissed the head. "How bad do you want it?"

"Fucking bad, auntie, please suck my big hard dick."

"Like this?" I lowered my face, my eyes on his, and lashed my tongue against his length. His cock disappeared between my lips. I sealed my lips on his tool.

"Oh fuck yes, just like that."

My cheeks concave, I swirled my tongue around his flesh. He melted into the mattress, forgetting everything but my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down. I felt his heartbeat in his throbbing tool. I pushed my face down, swallowing as much of him as possible. I felt powerful, reducing this gorgeous young man to a mass of nerve endings, unable to focus on anything but what I gave him. I had forgotten how much I loved sucking cock, taming a man with my mouth. I loved the adoring expression on his face. I moaned into his flesh.

"Aunt Sharon, you're so fucking good, what a hungry hot cock-sucking bitch you are."

I was intent on devouring him. I reared up, spit on his cock, and dove back down, filling my mouth with man-meat.

Andrews clawed the bedspread.

My soppy wet groin burned as if on fire. His calf was covered with fuck juice as I continued to glide my steaming hot fuck box up on the hard bone and muscle. I spit on his cock again and pushed the spittle down the shaft with my tongue. I licked him like a desperate whore. I swallowed him again. Drool ran down his length. I bobbed up and down, suctioning him. His balls retracted. I ripped my mouth from his cock.

"Am I doing a good job?"

Andy looked at my cheeks and mouth, dripping with saliva and pre-cum.

"Fricking incredible."

I smiled and pressed my chest to his shaft, squeezing the sides of my tits around his fuckstick. It was engulfed in warm soft tit-flesh. He moaned at the sight of his cock sliding between the mounds of flesh, the head emerging with each stroke. My ponytail bounced on my shoulders.

I dropped a fresh string of spit into my cleavage. "Do I make you feel good?"

"Oh god yes, Auntie. All the years of wanting to fuck you. It's heaven."

"Did you and my Steven talk about it, talk about fucking each other's mothers. Did Steven want to shove his cock between your mother's tits, fuck Annie's cunt."

He groaned, "Yes."

"Did you two jerk off? Jerk off while thinking about fucking us. Did you dream about turning your moms into fuck-toys."

I slid his shaft faster between my tits, rubbed my cunt harder on his leg.

"Fuck yes."

His body trembled; he was approaching a climax. I thought about letting his spray his cum on my chest and face. I imagined the look on his face as his jism slid down my smiling face and onto my fat tits. It was a wonderful idea for another day, but right now there was another place I wanted him. I straddled him and took his man meat back inside me.

I wanted it to last. I started slowly. Andy understood. At first he was gentle, perfect, varying his motions. It was exquisite; I came three times. They were not the kind of orgasms that make you feel like you've been knocked over by an ocean wave, not the kind that make you scream and shout and shake. They were the kind that envelop you like an indefatigable tide, the kind that fill you completely, the kind that make you hiss and shudder and crave another. And so, after the third, still burning with need, I reached for his fat testicles.

"Okay stud, I got one more in me. Come with me this time. Fill Auntie Sharon with your cum."

I squeezed his cock tight, drawing a moan. He picked up the pace; I gasped with each powerful thrust, pushing hard against him. I leaned forward. He took a nipple in his mouth, rolling it between his teeth The jolts of pleasure merged with the fire in my cunt.

I looked him in the eye. "I'm so close, come with me."

I closed my eyes, flexing my powerful cunt muscles, massaging his meat while he moved in and out of me. I took his testicles in my hand. Sweat dripped down my body, drops followed the swell of my breasts.

"Fill me with your cum, honey. Fill me."

His face scrunched up. He was gasping, groaning. He grabbed my hip, taking control of my movements. I surrendered, letting him dictate what I did, happy, for the moment, to be a fuck-toy. His breaths were eruptions from deep within his solar plexus.

"Fuck Aunt Sharon, your pussy's so fucking hot, fuck yes, fuck, fuck bitch, tight, yes, fuck, yes, uuuunnnnnnnnhhhhhhhh."

His cock pulsed, he squealed, he deluged my cunt with cum. I grabbed my tits and, impulsively, twisted the nipples. The sudden sharp intense pain emphasized the glorious joy in my twat and I came again.

"Andy darling, it's soooooo fuuuccckkkiiinnnnnnggggg ggoooooooooooooddd."

I shook several times and collapsed in exhaustion, falling onto his body.

I cuddled up next to him and, my voice interspersed with desperate breaths, said, "Oh Andy darling, that was amazing. I hope I passed the audition."

Andy tightened his arms around me. "Sure did, pretty lady, sure did."

12