Mom's Big Bed Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In five minutes this all had a cumulative effect on both me and Laura; she from getting nailed in both doors and me from feeling Auntie Becky's fingers and knuckles bump past the underside of my cock on just the other side of Cousin Laura's lovely cuntwall! It was like I was fucking a nice piece of pussy (which I WAS), and getting jacked off by my aunt (which I WAS)! Laura began to shake as her mouth fell open, I began to feel my cum bubbling up from deep inside my balls, and Becky who had been frigging her own cunt rotten with her free hand began to shudder and quiver. She was attempting to pace her energy and time her orgasm with that of her daughter's. My Auntie Becky's timing (like her badonk a' donk tushy), was PERFECT!

"You ...ready Ian?" Becky sneered and smirked as she jacked me through Laura's sugar walls, "you set to cum?" I nodded as Becky continued,

"How about you sweetie? You gonna cum on Mommy's fist and your cousin's cock?"

"UUUGGGHH YEAH MA! I'M THERE!" answered Laura!

"I'M THERE TOO DEAR! AAAAAGGGHHH!" hollered Becky as the three of us shook and came! Laura's cunt filled over and spilled fish soup brine down upon my dick and balls and I shot my load up into her womb! Behind Laura; Becky bit her lip and yanked her hand free of her girl's battered bunghole causing a second aftershock tremor in my cousin. My aunt stood up and swayed on her legs as if stunned; hands feverishly frigging her cunt and clit! She howled and cursed and splattered her way through a undersea avalanche of an orgasm that produced a tidal wave effect, because it landed in a huge noticeable piddle splatter on her daughter's ass which responded with another reciprocating splatter of its own in reply; all on my own spasming junk!

We lay there panting in a puddle Laura's steamy soupy spillage as Becky stood behind us staring at her daughter's rear intently. Laura looked over her shoulder and asked a gasping, IS IT THERE? Her mom nodded her head with a smile and said,

"Yep sweetheart, it's there! It's also big and red and beautiful!" Presently I felt something touch my leg like a big warm wet tongue and brush my inner thigh. I hopped and jumped with my dick still inside Laura who giggled along with her mother at my surprise and alarm. She put hand on my chest and SSSSHHHd me with a finger on my lips. Hopping up from me to her feet, she turned around and spread her ass-cheeks to reveal an anal prolapse jutting out from her rectum resembling the size and color of a small red bell pepper as her mother beamed proudly to one side at what her girl had managed to do!

"Like mother, like daughter," I said when I finally spoke. Laura playfully stuck her tongue out at me as she farted her prolapse at me (making it look for a moment like a red flatulent wind-sock) while her mom tittered and giggled! Laura then sucked her red nasty "pooper pepper" back into her body where it belonged and her asshole took on the same pink craggy rose-crater look that her mother had. Yep, like mother, like daughter - flashed through my mind again!

At that time Melissa, the middle of the three stepped up to us and "tagged in" with her sister Laura. She was nice and limber and loose after having rutted with her sister Ami on the ground using the four- headed dong toy! Ami lay on the mat behind her in a puddle of bitch-drizzle left behind after she and her sister had gotten each-other off (not that we noticed -being engaged with our own entanglements)! The toy was still stuck in her pussy and asshole and her big sister Laura merely stepped over to her and had her return to all fours for another rut; butt to butt only this time with her oldest sibling! Could you imagine these girls with new presents around the holidays? Anyhow, Laura got on all-fours and then placed a free dong-head in both her front and backdoors and signaled to her little sis with an "OK" to begin.

As they started to rut back and forth on the four-pronged dong, Ami reached back and turned on the battery box to get the bothersome buzzing little bunghole buggerer humming and vibrating away! Both girls tensed up momentarily and adjusted to the sensations and then began to rock and bump rear-ends together while the bizarre toy buzzed like a horny bumblebee! Melissa turned to me and said,

"Well, now that they are set; shall we?" Her mother and I nodded and Melissa dropped down to where I lay and sat on her knees between my legs. She leaned forward to slurp up some of Laura's piddle splatter on my tummy and navel before then smiled saying,

"Oh goodie! Laura left me some hot soup for my afternoon snack!" She winked at me and kissed her way down to my cock and then she and Becky took turns blowing me back to shape. Five minutes later, she was seated atop me cowgirl style, bouncing up and down on my cock facing me while her mother began to probe her butthole with two fingers. Melissa was maybe an inch or two shorter than her older sister and like her sis, she had brown hair; only with little tinges of natural red highlights in it. She had a pleasant smiling face that radiated warmth in contrast to Laura's cool hip surface-demeanor. Her breasts were smallish but firm and like her sister she only had one nipple ring piercing her left titty. Her ass was a carbon-copy of bangable perfection that said she definitely shared her older sister's DNA. Her clitoral arrangement was a little bit on the "different" side of things. Her pussy hood was pierced with a ring that was attached to what looked like a little delicate silver sleighbell that jingled sweetly as she bounced up and down. She told me that the vibrations drove her wild during the course of a day so that after a jog or a workout she would often need to get in the tub for a good hard clitty-frig upon herself! To this day I cannot hear "Jingle Bells" at Christmastime without developing a boner!

Melissa now fell forward and lay atop me and told me to kiss her. For Melissa, fucking and sucking and eating were something you could do with anyone...but kissing..now THAT was HER turn-on and part of her passion! I guy could be hung like a dinosaur but if he couldn't kiss - SEE YA! The same was true for any chick that she wanted to get down and dirty with...the girl might be able flip a blanket with her tongue and that was great but if she couldn't kiss...MEH! MAYBE WE'LL JUST BE FRIENDS! Anyhow...we settled into a passionate lip lock and I was now so grateful for all the MILF and GILF kissy-fucks I had been getting! The more we kissed; the more she grinded her pelvis against me and the more excited that she got so that her mother could get more fingers up her dung dumper "back there!"

In another five minutes Becky's fist was churning up Melissa's turd canal and my cock was banging against it on the other side of Melissa's pussy divider! Becky now angled her fisting attack slightly so as to shoot my cock down at a glancing blow on her daughter's g-spot which had the added effect of giving me even more stimulation from her fist. I looked over Melissa's shoulder in-between sloppy wet kisses and saw that Becky was at it again fisting her offspring with one hand and frigging her own tuna taco with the other! A couple minutes later she timed things again perfectly as the three of us became a chorus of simultaneous screaming climaxes! Becky ripped her fist from Melissa's cornhole with a loud farting SQORK! as her fist found her own crotch and she frigged and howled through another piddle-gasm; spraying both me and her daughter! It felt like my cock had suddenly had a bowl of sweet and sour soup dumped in my lap as Melissa shook and gushed through her climax, finally pulling away from our kiss to howl OOOOOOOOHHHHH into my ear. It was all I needed and my nuts blew my "cousin cookies" way up deep into her pink pretty pantry, giving her puss-pastry a lovely cream filling!

Meanwhile up in the hot-tub there seemed to have been just as much revelry with the rest of the women in my family as had been going on with me and Becky and her daughters down on the mats. At some point during my fuck-frolic with Melissa and Becky, Sharon's daughters had trotted down from the hot-tub and scooped up all the sex-toys that were not being used by Ami and Laura and took them like little jiggling bundles of pink and red and black firewood back up to the hot-tub to be used by the rest of the women in the family; leaving Ami and Laura quite literally - to their own devices! The four-donged "Crotch Hydra" was the only thing Laura and Ami had but it was all they needed it seemed!

The rest of the naughty implements of ass-destruction found willing holes up in the tub by the noise that soon followed! Between the splashing and the potsmoke and the moaning, the cackling, the glasses clinking together and being filled, and the din of other noise, it looked and sounded like a Sapphic naval battle was raging up there although like I said...I was decisively engaged with actions of my own back on the shore! When Melissa, Becky, and I screamed through our own triumphant orgasmic fanfare...there was a pregnant pause up in the bowl of "Lilith Stew" and then again more applause and cheers rose from the hot-tub!

I lay where I was and waived back to the hot-tub frolickers and Melissa and Becky stood up and took a bow. Melissa then turned around and pulled her ass-cheeks apart. There, between her glutes above her pussy dripping with my cum was a beautiful crimson rose blossom prolapse and she grinned over her shoulder at the women in the hot-tub, shaking her ass from side to side and up and down in a nasty twerk that made her clitty-bell jingle a happy little tune! We now had plenty of witnesses that could attest to the fact that she had "JINGLED ALL THE WAY" with me and her mother! Sorry, I had to toss that one in there. Forgive me - I couldn't resist!

Anyhow...Melissa pushed her own prolapse up into her ass and once again I saw that she also had a shell-shocked crater of an anus, complete with the same ragged battered pink rim just like Momma and her big sis! She stood for a few moments with her hands on her hips patiently waiting for Laura and Ami to "finish" and after those two had both banged asses together in a roaring howling Sapphic screamer of a mutual orgasm on the four headed "Love Octopus", she helped Ami to her feet from the puddle of sister splatter. Ami and Melissa "tagged-up" and switched out positions, with Melissa joining Laura as Ami dropped down between my legs for a blowjob of restoration while Becky got a fresh coat of Vaseline on her good ol' fistin' arm! My aunt then joined me and Ami back on the mat and began to gently probe her youngest daughter's back door with greasy digits.

Ami was a year older than me and finishing up her freshman year at ASU. Short and slender like Kit-Kat she had a similar frame to her older siblings - only more compact. I figured her to be something of a spinner like Cindy but not with Kit-Kat's pixie demeanor. She was another brainiac with reddish brown hair in a bob-style framing a face with high cheek bones. She wore glasses with thick rims that gave her this uber -nerdy/hipster intellectual impression when you first met her. She also sported a nose stud and single piercing in her left nipple above her pierced belly-button. Down-below, she had shaved her pussy except for a little reddish-brown "Charlie-Chaplain" mustache. Next to Mr. Chaplain was a tattoo of a wicked little scorpion that she later told me was a warning to others that she was small but she had claws and a nice sting in her tail! Below her warning sign lay her pierced clit-hood with two more piercings running down her labial lips. When she turned around to high five her sister in their little "tag-up" I saw she had a nice bangable butt that I figured would become in time a badonk-a-donk booty just like her mom's given a few more years. I even caught a glimpse of her ragged little butt-hole; a pink puckered crater just like the other women in her family! Some families have physical features where everyone has the same nose or the same eyes...Becky's daughters all had their mother's gnarly ragged pink butt pucker!

After Ami sucked me to a sturdy degree of hardness, I expected her to immediately plop her pussy down onto my shaft and start fucking. That however was not the case as she had her mom pull her fingers out of her pooper and she then squatted her asshole down on my cockhead and let her weight pull her down onto my dick while her mom steadied her hips with both hands. She rode atop me cowgirl style and facing me; her pooper speared by my pork-pipe! Her mom diddled her own clit behind her and gave Ami's clit a masturbatory reach-around; all while the two chatted and giggled!

Meanwhile; Maria and her girls exited the tub and taking a large bag they had brought with them (plus several of the jugs of wine). They came down to our location with the purpose of cleaning out the intestines of my next four brides and Maria set to the task of filling the dry enema with the same greasy mix of lube and grease and oil into each of her girls, while the others waited their turn. One by one, each of her four daughters rushed to the bathroom only to emerge triumphantly a couple minutes later, having cleaned herself out with a loud explosive crap in restroom toilet before the next of my cousins in that clan get her ass filled with the sloppy greasy mess! The only difference was that after all four girls were done with their initial "washing out"...Maria filled their asses again - this time with a mix of soft soap and water from the pool. I would find out why shortly.

Frankly, I was only vaguely aware of Maria's hygienic activities with her daughters as I was fully engaged in fucking my cousin Ami while her mom strummed her youngest kid's clit like mandolin! I plowed her ass for several minutes ;having cum so many times before that I could easily tear into her backdoor and not having to worry about prematurely blowing my wad!

Finally, Ami suggested that I switch to her pussy and she raised herself up with her mom's help and then Becky sucked me clean for a moment before Ami settled her waiting cunt down onto my boner. Becky returned to her rear-end rampage activities and I could feel the wicked digits of my auntie slowly working their way up her daughter's dunghole while I plowed Ami's pussy from the other side of her sugar walls! Ami lay forward atop me and kissed me while Becky adjusted her fingers to fist the tiny framed pooper of her youngest chick. Soon, my nasty aunt got her fist up inside Ami and my cousin was moaning and gasping in between curses and lusty wet kisses of my lips! Becky immediately began to work that old family butthole pummel...pushing my cock against her daughter's g-spot through the vaginal wall and finger fucking her own cunt to once again; set herself up to blow her "girly load" at just the right time!

After about seven minutes we were there on the and once again; Becky cried and yelled as she yanked her fist free from her daughter's butthole! I shot my steaming hot load up into my cousin's pussy and Ami yelled and screamed as she splattered hot girly broth on my dick and balls - the difference being that it was like my dick had punched a hole in a warm waterbed! She splattered and spilled a lot of girly broth- and I mean it was A LOT! All the women in my family can squirt a great deal but Ami was like a beaver dam that had given way! Her juice just flowed and flowed out of her - like a malfunctioning coffee pot - dripping and drizzling and puddling all around us while her mom made her own cunt unleash a bitch-splatter of her own atop the two of us! Ami sobbed and bawled in joy as her orgasm shook and shook her; her eyes wide behind her glasses! Finally it subsided for her and we lay gasping in a steaming bog of chick splatter. All we needed were the beavers and a bunch of water fowl to qualify for wetland status!

Next to us Laura and Melissa achieved splatter-gasms of their own and in my mind I registered the thought that I was over halfway done. I had only four girls left to fuck and then I would have bred all my female cousins. About that time my mom appeared over me while I panted and groaned as I pitied my aching balls! Like my own personal pit-crew, my mom was there kneeling over me with her glass of wine at my lips and cooing words of encouragement saying,

"You can do it baby! Four more to go!" She rubbed my face and put a joint to my lips for a puff. Becky helped Ami up and then my short little cousin turned around saying, "Hey Ian, have a lookie lookie!" As her mother grinned beside her proud as a peacock, Ami bent forward at the waist as she pulled her ass-cheeks wide, and showed off a purplish-red prolapse that looked more like a cross between a cows-tongue and triangular shaped five inch chili-pepper hanging down from her rectum! She grinned and farted at me and my mom before her mom helped tuck it back into her pretty ragged po po-pucker! Becky then rounded up her girls and moved off to the tuna bowl and the waiting pillow pile with fresh drinks and newly lit doobies in their hands.

Mom continued to rub my face and chest offering me sweet kisses and words of encouragement before she then helped me to my feet. The MILF mermaids and the younger sea nymphs had called their hot-tub lesbo naval battle a draw and had all now emptied out onto the pool deck to freshen up drinks, grab a smoke of something illicit and head off to a bathroom before re-convening the lesbo lick-fest operations in the tuna bowl. The naval battle had become and amphibious operation with the rug-munchers moving ashore apparently!

Maria and her girls stood around passing a pot-pipe that Claire had brought with her and were getting stoked up for what was coming next. They were quite a site Maria's girls! As they took hits of the pipe and chatted amongst themselves, they looked at me shyly; waving and wiggling their silver thumb rings at me as if to tell me WE ARE NEXT! Yep...quite a sight indeed!

There were the two twenty-one year old fraternal twins, Courtney and Claire who were totally hippied-out with blonde dreadlocks nose-studs, lip piercings, and pierced tongues. Claire resembled Drew Barrymore with curvy hips and big silver dollar nipples on nice fat titties with a rounded milkmaid figure. Courtney had Claire's same nice milkmaid curves but she had a Kim Basinger thing going for her face with jutting pointy gumdrop nipples on her breasts. Both had cute little barbell piercings through their nipples and several belly button piercings around Yin-Yang tattoos covering their navels. "Down-south," in their blonde nether regions, they were hairy as two female yaks with blond furry muffs that matched their blond fuzzy dreads. "HAIRY" in-fact was the best word to describe those two sisters! They even sported "natural" fuzzy armpits and hair legs. Yeah... those two were definitely rockin the whole "anarchist in need of a bath" look!

Beneath their fuzzy pubes however, their pussies I found out later were called their "jewelry boxes" and for good reasons too! Both sisters had big clitty rings piercing their hoods with black onyx beads resting on the clits themselves for stimulation. Both girls had also had several rings piercing the meat-flaps of their labial lips and basically their cunts had so many rings and metal loops going down their meat curtains that they looked like a medieval add for blacksmith who specialized in chainmail but did gynecology on the side! Both sisters in fact, would go for days without hitting a shower and I think would just use patchouli-oil or pot-smoke as deodorant it seemed and they were quite open about their bi-sexuality it turns out! To sum them up...they were double trouble and double FUN!