Mom's Big Bed Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheri continued to hump up into my face; grabbing my hair and using my whole head it seemed as a masturbatory device! She yelled with a second AAAAGGGHHH SSSOOOO GGOOOOOD and I shot another load of boiling ball batter straight up into Cori's lovely pussy pipes. Not to be outdone by her daughter, Cori continued shuddering and splattering through a second lovely orgasm; hollering a loud AAAAGGGHHHH OOOOOHHHH for all to hear! By the time we finished shaking and cumming in our threeway climax, it looked as if we had been plucked from a leaking lifeboat; we were drenched in sweat and there was a generous pussy puddle of chick drippings on the floor around us!

Sheri exhaled and cupped my head in her hands. She had a look of total bliss and release! She kissed me and then gazed into my eyes; her hand tussling my hair as she basked in the warm afterglow following her orgasm.

"That was wonderful baby!" she said to me, "You ate me soooo well! You are definitely gonna fuck me later, but right now...let's see if you can rock n' roll again with those balls of yours! My sisters, Margaret and Mimi said you had absolutely NOTHING for a refractory period. Is that true?"

"I can keep going. I learned how to do it whacking and well...as long as I stay inside your mother's pussy I can keep stroking until I'm good and solid again. Watch this!" I began to pump my loins back and forth in the pink squishiness of Cori's dripping quim tunnel. Over to my left side, Tina began to fuck into her woman's ass with the rubber strap-on dong, matching me stroke for stroke! A mischievous smile spread across her face.

"Wanna race?" she suggested, bucking the rubber penis hard into the grunting woman's pussy which presently made a ...JINGLE? I distinctly heard a JINGLE! I realized what that sound was, and I would know that little sleigh bell piece of genital jewelry anywhere! It was none other than the pierced clitoral hood of my cousin Melissa (whom I had just learned earlier that afternoon was also my aunt)! Tina had been fucking her next to us all this time and I hadn't realized until now! Now the girl was challenging me to a race as she plowed my aunt's cunt? REALLY?

"GAME ON!" I answered. I pumped and pushed my still floppy dork up into Cori's poke-hole as Tina continued to match me for each stoke. It was like we were two jockey's on champion thoroughbreds and we had just leapt from the starting gate! After a minute or so of this, my flaccid mushy man-meat had enough blood coursing through it to fuck properly; despite the fact that Tina had the advantage of a permanent vinyl boner strapped to her crotch.

"So," I panted gasping as I fucked into Cori, "how do we know when one of us has won? You don't ...have the ability to cum and spurt!"

"I know that!" Tina said as she pushed and shoved her plastic poker up into Melissa's puss-pie, " but THEY can! First one that can make their lady splatter and shake wins!" I nodded. I set the bit in my horse's teeth and began to stroke and ride! My cock was getting much stiffer now and because I had blown my load earlier, I wasn't in danger of losing control from the gripping squeezes from Cori's pussy.

After about another minute I had something hard enough in my loins that I actually pulled my hard-on from Cori's well fucked cunt-hole and showed it to Tina; holding it with my fist an inch away from the pink MILF-pit before shoving it straight back in all the way up to the hilt and continuing my fuck of her mom! Not to be outdone; Tina with a lewd sneer responded by pulling her pink rubber pussy-prodder out of Melissa's cunt, and then slamming the fake fuck-stick back into my cousin-auntie's pussy petals! Melissa yelped in surprise and excitement from the force of the rubber dick suddenly ramming back up into her already well-plowed poke pipe and the fuck race raged on!

Tina and I continued our steeple chase, urging our mounts faster and faster while Sheri observed and officiated the spectacle from her vantage point atop the bar; polishing off her own plate of food. Tina reached forward to the bar and downed the last of her tequila sunrise and ordered another. Following her lead, I held out my hand and Sheri handed me my martini which I downed in one gulp - violating the no gulping rule for martinis! It was an infraction of etiquette again I'm sure but my blood was up now and... hey who cares...a challenge is a challenge! Honor was at stake!

Upon finishing her small plate, Sheri suggested something new for the race to make things interesting. She leaned down from her perch and spoke to Tina. Tina immediately smiled and nodded her head emphatically. Sheri now turned to me. She suggested that we might want to move to a higher position in our saddles as we brought things into the home stretch. I gave her my confused martini- addled male look and she patiently said to me,

"I think it would be hot if you fucked my mom in her ass and Tina did the same to her girl!" Sheri has a bum fetish of sorts! She is quite a kinky bisexual lady anyhow...but she LOVES the aesthetic of seeing a woman getting analized. She especially loves seeing a woman getting fucked in the ass by another woman with a strap-on! Since then I've had Sheri's ass many times and we have both fucked many ladies together in a similar fashion...Sheri is definitely a rare flavor of kink...but then all the ladies I have described so far happen to be in one form or another!

Anyhow, I pulled out of Cori and dropped down to lick the MILF's nasty anal-pucker. Tina seeing me do this followed suit with Melissa. We rimmed our mounts for several seconds; getting things nice and lubed up for what was to come as the women under the bar swayed their tushies appreciatively at the touch of our probing tongues! After half a minute of this, Sheri reached down behind the bar and fished around for a moment. She came up with a large jar of Vaseline. She hopped off the bar top and pushed me and Tina out of the way. Her deft hands applied a dollop of the grease to the bum puckers of both Melissa and Cori to make things "nice and slidable inside!" She then smacked both ladies on their rumps saying to me and Tina,

"Ok... MOUNT UP!"

"After you," I said to Tina.

"No, ...after YOU!" she replied. I positioned my cock at greasy crinkle of Cori's sphincter and Tina did likewise with Melisa. I slid into Cori's poo-chute with a modicum of resistance from her anal ring but as I leaned my weight into her, the old gal exhaled and suddenly WHOOSH ..I slid in almost up to the hilt of my cock! I was now nearly balls deep into her "tunnel of shove" as she let out a loud HHHAAAARRR from underneath the bar!

Tina pushed her strap-on boner up against Melissa's well-traveled dung dumper and grabbing both hips on my cousin/aunt, went about her entrance a little more slowly...taking her time and allowing her mount to become accustomed to what was stretching her- not that she needed it! In no time at all, Tina had the wicked rubber dickie up to the fullest extent of travel, causing Melissa to let out an OOOHHH THAT'S NNNNIIICE! I then slewed back and forth slowly in Cori, allowing her to get used to my cock up greasy rectum. Now both riders were set and ready. Tina and I began to buck and fuck into our mounts.

"Giddy UP, girl!" Tina called to the unseen Melissa on the other side of the bar. She slapped her hand down on my auntie/cousin's ass with a loud SMACK making Melissa utter an OOOH! from beneath the counter. I contented myself with sliding back n' forth inside the lovely greasy sheathing of Cori's slickened corn-chute, relishing the exquisite tightness and the wonderful warmth surrounding my penis! I looked into Sheri's eyes and she giggled at me...seeing that I was completely in rectal rapture thanks to her mommy's tight torrid tushie! Sheri now stepped around me and knelt in-between Tina and me. I wasn't quite sure what she was up to but a second later I got my answer.

Sheri coned both her fists and reaching between our legs, found the vaginal openings of the two women Tina and I were vigorously buttslamming! Both Cori and Melissa let out cries of joy and surprise at the new found pleasure that was allowing both ladies to be double penetrated. I now was able to feel the lovely sensation of Sheri's fist through her mom's puss-wall as it careened back and forth; up into Cori's cunt! Tina meanwhile leaned forward and nibbled at Melissa's back, bestowing kisses and nips here and there; driving her mount absolutely wild!

As I continued to plow Cori's pooper and Sheri fisted her mommy's lotus blossom, I shifted my gaze down the bar. More noise had caught my attention and it happened to be none other than the old codger with Chrissy who was now plowing into the rump of the woman who had blown the bartender.

Both he and the woman were grunting and yelling as Chrissy (instigator extraordinaire that she was), urged them both on; slapping the woman's ass and kissing the old geezer. A couple of seconds later and both he and the woman beneath him shuddered and tremored in a howling climax as Chrissy hugged the old guy and congratulated him like she was acknowledging some puppy for being a "good boy" and peeing on the paper! He collapsed forward into Chrissy's embrace and she held him for several seconds before whispering something in his ear. He nodded and then Chrissy hopped off the bar and led the old guy by the hand; taking him down to the end of the bar and then leading him around to the mats and pillows arranged on the floor by the DJ booth. The old fellow just laid back on the cushions while Chrissy then began to tug and suck at his geriatric johnson. I noticed several other dudes and their escorts had done the same!

Apparently the mats were the "pit area" where one could come in and rest in between encounters with anonymous female rumps at the bar! You could then get your hard-on brought back "up to muster" with the help of your escort and "get back into the race!" I shrugged and chuckled to myself and then I got back to my thrashing of Cori's colon; enjoying the sensations of Sheri's fist slewing in and out of her mother's womb-hole!

After a couple of minutes of this Cori began to shake and shudder again. I could tell she was soooo wonderfully close, (for she was shaking like a washing machine with an unbalanced load and was howling like a mad woman)! She was loud even for HER! I mean ...she was OOOOHHing and AAAHHing and letting out a torrent of vocalization amounting to something like OOOH GAWD! AAAGHH! HE'S SO NICE OOOHHH ITS TEARING ME UP!...AAAGGHH...YEEAH...OOOOHH! OH SHIT THAT FEELS SO GOOD!

Melissa too was now a blubbering storm of wailing, shrieking, and cursing and she started to shudder and thrash a few seconds after Cori. Tina leaned over to me and put her face in my space. I took the hint and leaned over to kiss her as she continued to slam into the bowels of my aunt; the receiving end of the dildo strapped in such a way that it was rubbing her clit to an absolute frenzy of wonderful agitation!

"Later on," said Tina breaking our lip lock, " you and I are going to fuck! My sister's say you are a good lay... and I intend to find out!"

"Only if you leave your dong behind!" I joked with her. She kissed me and asked me another question,

"What if you fuck me in the ass while I fuck my mistress for the evening? Y'know...Olivia?" Her face was that of horny sincerity.

"I'm good with that!" I responded without skipping a beat.

"Good," she said breathlessly, "you can do my pussy later too but not here! Later after the next set of gongs...I want something nice and special from you!"

"Agreed," I said. With that, I felt my testicle batter rising as Cori's pucker-hole had now milked me to point of NO FUCKING RETURN and I turned away from Tina to focus on her mother who was screaming a data-stream of scalding hot profanity and bawling like her heart was broken! Both her holes were stretched to the delicious limit and her orgasm just a couple of strokes away! I leaned into things and bucked my hips hard and furiously as I hit the home stretch; Cori 's moans and howl dying off as she suddenly seemed unable to speak on the other side of the partition! It seemed she robbed of vocal chords and was focusing on what was about to surge through her body. Holy shit then it happened!

I heard a loud wet splatter like somebody had busted open a water pipe, then I felt the wetness splash down my legs and balls! Cori found her voice again; sounding off with a loud resounding OH YEAH! AAAAGGGHHHHHHH! OOHHHH! YYYYEEAAAAHH!! It was like I was drilling for girlie jizz and had struck pay-dirt as it seemed Cori had busted forth with a full blown MILF-gusher! If I ever get out of the porn industry, I may have a career here in Arizona drilling for well-water!

Anyhow, a moment later and Melissa's climax arrived with my auntie/cousin drenching herself and Tina in a tidal wave splatter of pussy broth! My climax now struck me hard and I launched a scorching shower of salty secret sauce up into Cori's shuddering shitter and I grunted and gasped with a loud AHHHHHH! AGGHH! NNNGGGHHHHH-AHHHHH! It was a strong one for me and I shook my head from side to side in wonderful agony, rockin' my hips up into the MILF's nether haunches in a way that my dick and balls found sooooo soothing!

Last but not least, Tina now found her climax as the rubbing of the strap-on crotch rocket against the nub of her clit finally had the desired effect for her! She tensed up, bit her lip, and quietly quaked and tremored her way for a lovely little girlie-gasm! So much had just happened this evening around me; and to think the party was just getting started!

I dismounted from Cori and Sheri rose and took me by the hand. She led me away on my unsteady legs, still weak from the powerful explosion that had wracked my balls! We walked over to the mats and she pushed me down on my back into a pile of pillows. She then jumped down between my legs, her eyes riveted on my shrinking penis. Without so much as a word to me, she grabbed my limp dong; all nasty and fouled from her mother's backdoor and began to suck me in a wonderful bit of "ass to mouth!" It turned out that Sheri is an expert at blowjobs and although my cock was a little on the sensitive side, she had the delicate touch of a falling rose petal with her lips, teeth, mouth and tongue!

She started down between my legs prostrate, ass high in the air as she blew me but shortly she decided to change things up a bit. She whirled her body around and straddled my face for a lovely restorative sixty-nine session so that she could get the benefit of a little more munching from me on the fuzzy pink and purple mollusk between her thighs! We did this for several minutes and then I noticed several of the men and their escorts on the mats and cushions were beginning to get back up to their feet and motioning to the bartenders for new drinks as they returned back to the bar with their female handlers.

I saw also that back at the bar several men and women were yelling and howling passionately as their orgasms overtook them. Soon there would be another wave of escorts; each of them towing along by the hand some relaxed spent gentlemen to the mats for horizontal "restoration". I realized there would be most likely even MORE unoccupied and nameless female rumps and pussies requiring a good "meat corking!" Sheri observed this as well, and since I now had the full benefit of this oral pit-stop (with a prominent erection raging once again in my loins), I put up no fuss when she suggested we return to the bar for more drinks and anonymous mischief!

As we strode back to the drink counter and the lovely female bumcheek buffet spread out before us, I saw that one of the people who had tapped out and busted his load was Dale! He had my cousin Laura leading him along by his limp spent cock straight to the mats with a happy content smile on his face! He waved as he passed us.

"Back into the fight sir? Very good form! Giv'em hell!" he called to me and then added, " the two black women on the opposite side of the bar are SIMPLY FANTASTIC! You just gotta try one of those booties -trust me! ...DO YOURSELF THE FAVOR AND GET OVER THERE!"

"Thanks Dale," I called back to him, grateful for the hot tip and we waved like two Spitfire pilots in an old Battle of Britain movie that passed each other; one returning from the sting of battle, one getting back into it, while Sheri led me by the hand in the direction of the two black women! I figured one had to be Harvey's wife Rhonda - at least that was the hope in the back of my mind. Before I rounded the bar, I looked back to where I had been shagging Cori next to my cousin/aunt Melissa.

Tina had shifted positions and was now stroking away in the pussy of her mother. A bottle of hand-sanitizer atop the bar told me she at least had the good etiquette and health sense to clean her strap-on dildo off before plowing her mommy's lotus blossom! Up the long line of "female barstools" came Dale's wife Olivia with another strap-on cock dangling from her crotch as she merrily high-fived people and passed out kisses; laughing and joking! She spied Melissa's "culo grande" next to Tina and Cori and noticed that it definitely was not "occupado". She was applying spit with one hand to her silicon strap-on burrito and was preparing to shove it up Melissa's fish taco with the other when Sheri pulled me out of sight around the curve of the bar.

We then walked up to the far end of the counter and found both of the black female rumps free. I looked at the big one and then at the bigger one. I pointed at the latter. I wanted some BIG butt and this caramel skinned lady seemed to have what I wanted in spades! I could see it wasn't Rhonda but still; with what she had, it was nice and big and round!

Sheri nodded, hopped on the bar above the woman's rump and ordered two drinks for us. She then hopped off the bar and bent down behind the lady I had selected and "checked things out". She frowned and opened a cabinet on our side of the bar and fished around inside. She came out with a smallish pail containing a vinegar and water douche inside. I asked her what was up.

"The one you might wanna ride needs a little freshening up...unless you are up for a little "sloppy seconds?" I shook my head and figured there was nothing wrong with the umpire calling a timeout to "sweep off home plate!" A spritz of the feminine hygiene product up inside the unnamed lady's "hoo hoo" and a squirt from the same person's inundated orifice back into the improvised vaginal spittoon bucket and Sheri promptly slapped the woman on the booty declaring her to be "fresh n' clean as a whistle!" I wasted no time and took up a position behind the lovely wide-hipped African American lady's haunches and in no time, I was doggy-style plowing her beautiful black and pink tulip with gusto as Tina sat up on the bar; cheering me on and sipping her champagne.

I stirred the woman's dusky dung-hole with my left thumb and judged things to be rather on the clean side; apparently nobody had bum buggered yet this evening! Sheri sensed what I was thinking and while I continued to plow the woman's nicely juicing Nubian nookie, my dutiful Asian "ass -sistant" produced some Vaseline from behind the bar and lubed the lady's wonderful pink and purple corn-hole in preparation for what was to come! I plowed for another minute or so up into the woman's pussy and then I pulled out and re-inserted my cock up her back-porch door for a proper anal buggering!

As I fucked my new mount in the ass, Sheri hopped off the bar and fetched a douche and the bucket as before; preparing the pussy of the black lady next to us with refreshing rinse out into the "pussy pail" as my lovely giggling escort called it! She then kneeled behind the woman; applying more grease to her anus and licks and munches to her pussy; causing the lovely dark maiden to squirm and wriggle in delight!

1...56789...11