Mom's Soft Wares

Story Info
Mom's business trip with son turns to pleasure.
8k words
4.49
447k
172
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last year about this time, my mother dragged me to a software convention in Florida. Well, to be fair, she didn't have to drag me – it was March and a chance to spend a few days on the beach looking at the girls sounded good to me; and I liked being able to spend time with her too.

My mom is pretty awesome. She's had her own software company for about 5 years now, making various medium-sized financial applications. I've helped her write a few routines, but mostly it is all her work. She always says I'm kind of a programming prodigy, but I think it's really just her genius genes that have given me the knack. I guess I should give my father some credit too since he was a computer geek mom met in college. She never married him; in fact, maybe she only wanted his intellectual genes – I've seen pictures, and she cold have done a lot better. Back in college - hell even today - she is a knockout. With her slim (but by no means bony) body, thick blonde air, and big chest, she could have easily been a cheerleader if she had ever gotten out of the computer lab. It was those studies, however that allowed us to attend the software convention in Florida to show her products to local entrepreneurs.

I had never seen the ocean, so the second we set foot in the hotel, I was ready to hit the beach – never mind that it was almost midnight. Mom could see me craning my neck to see out the hotel's back glass wall, but all I cold see was the lobby's reflection.

"Alright," she said. "Help me get this stuff up to the room, and then you can go exploring. All of the bellmen were gone for the night, so it took a couple of trips to lug all of our display materials to the room.

We got all of the bags up to the room, filling most of the floor space around the two beds, and she began unpacking, accounting for, and assembling her display.

"Do you need me to help, or can I take a look around?"

"I just want to do a quick run-through to make sure I didn't forget anything. I know you're dying to see the water, so go ahead."

I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. "Thanks boss!"

"We have to get going early tomorrow, though, so don't be long."

I was already in the bathroom slipping on my bathing suit. I answered through the crack in the door, "OK, I just want to stick my toe in the water!" I slipped out the back of the hotel and walked across the warm sand to the water. True to my word, I literally stuck a toe in. It was much warmer and calmer than I expected. In fact, had it not been so dark and late, I probably would have dove in. I decided to walk a little ways along the surf. A few minutes later, I heard laughing and splashing ahead in the dark; I couldn't believe anyone was brave enough to swim at night. To my shock, before I knew it, I was right upon the swimmers – I almost ran over a woman of about 25 emerging from the water totally nude!

"Whoa, I-I'm sorry!" I stammered. You have to understand that, at the time, I was 18, but pretty inexperienced, having only gotten as far as putting my hands on a girl's breast (and only through a shirt). So being suddenly face-to-face with a totally nude young woman completely stunned me.

"No problem," she said casually. "It's almost pitch black out here."

I fumbled for conversation hoping to prolong the moment for even another second, "Aren't you scared, swimming alone in the dark?"

I nearly wet my pants when she drew her finger down my chest. "That's why I'm using the buddy system," she said laughing.

I was a confused until suddenly a huge guy appeared out of the surf and scooped her up. "C'mon buddy," he said as she giggled into the night.

I couldn't force myself to look away. In the slight moonlight, I saw them caress each other in a long kiss, then begin dressing.

I couldn't get those images out of my mind as I turned and began walking back to the hotel. Worst of all, staying in a room with my mother, I would have no opportunity to jerk off, which I was desperate to do.

I quietly eased the door open so as not to wake my mom; I was surprised to see that she was still awake and working. And she had changed into just her nightshirt. I had seen it a hundred times before, but having just seen my first naked woman, I couldn't take my eyes off it this time. The shirt seemed shorter than before . . . or maybe her legs seemed longer . . . and was she wearing a bra?

"That was quick," she said.

"Like I said, just sticking my toe in the water." I debated telling her about the skinny-dippers, but I was already too worked up without trying to talk about it. My eyes involuntarily shifted back to her thigh, exposed from the shirt creeping up as she worked.

"Why don't you take your shower tonight and I'll take mine in the morning so we can get out of here quick in the morning."

I quickly agreed. My cock nearly went boing as I freed it from my pants. I got in the shower and lathered up my hands. Soon my cock was cleaner than it had ever been in my life.

DAY 2

My Mom woke up every day at 5 am without an alarm clock. It is just an indication of her confidence that even on an important day like this she trusted her internal clock more than a wake-up call. I guess that must be in the genes too as I had awoken just seconds before she got out of bed.

Not one to dawdle, she rolled right out of bed and disappeared around the corner where there was a sink outside of the bathroom. I heard the basin water turned on and a few seconds later, saw her nightshirt come flying out toward the suitcases. I couldn't see her, but was left to wonder, was she standing there in just a bra and panties? Had she even been wearing a bra to bed? Or panties, for that matter?

God, what was wrong with me? One glimpse of a naked girl and I've gone completely nuts! This was my Mom!

I took the few minutes of privacy to jerk off again. This time, however, I'm embarrassed to admit that the girl on the beach wasn't the only image in my head; much as I tried to put her out of my head, Mom kept creeping in. Thank God I had finished and was dressed when she emerged from the bathroom in a towel. Actually the big hotel towel covered almost as much as the nightshirt had, but she was still damn sexy in it with her glistening shoulders exposed. She grabbed an outfit and again disappeared around the corner.

I began packing up all of the laptops, software and marketing junk. When Mom emerged 20 minutes later, I was stunned; she was normally a jeans and sweatshirt type. Today, however, she was dressed in a short black dress, with a red jacket over the low-cut top. Frankly, just what I did NOT need to see today!

"Wow – that's new!" was all I could think to say.

"You like?"

"You look great!" I gushed as she slipped on a pair of never-worn black pumps. "It's all about marketing. I used to think it was a sign of weakness to use my gender, but I'm starting to realize that it's just another asset. If that's what it takes to use as bait, that's fine – my products will reel them in."

When we walked into the convention center, it was obvious that everyone else had been reading up on marketing too. Since nearly all of the customers would be men, nearly every vendor had brought along their cutest employee, daughter, or from the appearance of a few – a hooker to stand in their booth and look sexy.

Mom had the same thought and said, "Wow look at them, they're all gorgeous. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea – I can't compete with some 19 year old model!

"You're as cute as any of them," I said. "and they're just here for show. None of them can talk about their product like you can."

Mom gave me a hug. "Thanks – I needed to hear that. Now let's get set up."

Naturally, the men that came by the booth wanted to talk to Mom much more than me. She would occasionally refer a question to me about a module I had worked on, and had me write up some of the orders. Mostly though, I was consigned to keeping the hardware up and getting her Diet Cokes.

Coming back from the concession stand, I noticed that the corner booth beside us had two cute girls working there. They didn't look glitzy like the others, but were both very cute and young. I stopped by and struck up a conversation with them. It turned out they were in the same position as me. They came to help their father, but were mostly just sitting around. They said they planned to leave and hit the beach at 2:00. They invited me, but as much as I longed to see these two cuties in bikinis, I knew I had to stay with Mom.

Then a miracle happened – at 2:00, Mom said she could handle the rest of the day if I wanted to hit the beach. I managed to catch the girls as they were leaving and we agreed to meet in the hotel lobby.

Jennifer was a year older than me, and Erica was my age. I arrived in the lobby first and saw them coming from the elevators. I looked forward to seeing both of them in bikinis. Both were really cute with great bodies. Since they were from Tampa, they probably even already had nice tans.

"Have you been to this beach before?" Jennifer asked.

I laughed. "Yeah, in fact last night I caught a couple of crazy people skinny-dipping!"

"What is skinny-dipping?" Erica asked.

"I mean they didn't have any clothes on."

Jennifer looked at me. "And that's the only time you've been to this beach?"

I sensed something was up. "Yeah."

"Then you're in for a treat. We make it a point to come to this beach every year Dad comes to the convention."

The three of us crossed a wooden bridge and as the beach came into view, I was so flabbergasted that it made last night seem like a "day at the beach". Everywhere I looked were naked people. To be honest, most were men, but there were a lot of women, too. Whereas it had taken me 16 years to see a totally naked woman, it took only 10 seconds to see the next 25. I tried my best to stay cool, but it was a losing battle.

The girls laughed at me as I looked around in stunned silence. "You didn't know what kind of beach this was, did you?" Erica said. I could only shake my head in disbelief.

Jennifer said, "You won't believe how quickly you get used to it. It is sooo natural and sooo relaxing. We come here every year."

We stopped at a clear spot and spread out a large blanket the girls had brought. I looked away for only a second, and the next thing I knew, I was staring at Erica's bare ass as she was running naked down to the surf.

Jennifer laughed at her sister and casually took off her bikini top. Then, like it was nothing, stripped off the bottoms. For the 2nd time in less than a day, I was inches from a cute naked girl. I guess my shock was obvious.

Jennifer suddenly realized what was happening. "Oh, my God. You've never seen a naked girl, have you?"

Geez, how humiliating – I guess Mom wasn't the only one who wasted too much of her youth in front of a keyboard. My biggest fear, though, was that she would cover herself. "That's not exactly true . . . I saw the one last night." I was glad she chuckled at that.

"I'm sorry I sprung this on you then. If this is too much, if you would rather go to the clothed section of the beach, we'll go with you."

"No, I'll give this a try," I said, for the first time allowing my eyes to leave hers. "Maybe I should keep my pants on, though. It's kind of embarrassing because . . . . "

"Because you have an erection? Nobody cares, it's not a big deal." Reassured by her words, I did let my suit fall to the ground, and yes my cock was hard as a rock.

"I'm so sorry about this. I don't want you to think it's because of you, I mean – "

"Of course it's because of me!" she laughed. I'm the first naked girl you've ever been this close to!"

She was right of course. It was obvious that she was much more experienced and mature than me at only a year older. And she was also right that eventually my erection went down and the nudity became natural, and not sexual - I would never have believed that in a million years. Of course, in my mind, I imagined her wanting me to rub suntan lotion all over her and Erica, but it didn't happen. The only time I almost lost control was when we went to the concession stand. Looking at Jennifer's bare back and butt as she stood ahead of me, it just seemed so natural to hold her, but I knew that would be wrong. Actually my erection was up and down all day.

Unfortunately, at 5, I had to leave to help Mom pack up her stuff. It was murder to tear myself away. Of course, the nude girls were great, but I really enjoyed Erica and Jennifer's company too. As I stood and pulled my pants up, Jennifer leaned over and whispered something to Erica. I began saying my goodbyes as they stood. We all agreed that we hoped to meet again next year. As I was about to go, Jennifer said, "Wait a minute," and grabbed my hand. She stood and pulled me into a warm embrace. This time I felt it was appropriate for my hands to caress her warm bare back.

I can't start to describe how good this felt. Maybe you get used to it as you get older, but right then, holding a naked teenage girl was the high point of my life. She even seemed to purposely brush her breasts across my chest as she kissed me on the cheek. My hands slid down her waist and over her bare hips. Then Erica joined us in a group a hug. And the high point of my life just got even higher.

All the way back to the hotel, I was grinning like an idiot and whistling. I just hoped I could sneak a few minutes to jerk off sometime soon. When I got to Mom at the show, she was very excited had grabbed me in a tight hug. Luckily, my erection was in a down phase at the moment. Although having another beautiful girl in my arms, even my Mom and even with clothes, made it jump.

"You won't believe how many orders we got!" she gushed.

"That's great," I said, prolonging the embrace.

"How was the beach," Mom asked. "Did you meet the girls there?"

I'm not sure why, but I told a very rare lie. "Uh, we ended up going to the pool."

The whole time we were packing, I'm ashamed to say that I was checking out Mom's legs and sneaking peeks down her blouse. The urge to start masturbating right then and there was overwhelming.

Mom was so tired from her day at the show that she didn't want to do anything but go home, take a bath and go to sleep. At first I was a little disappointed and tried to figure what I could do in a strange town and no car. Then I realized, that this might give me a blissful 30 minutes to safely jerk off while she took her bath.

The second the door closed behind her, I began rubbing myself through my pants. I wanted to safely wait until I heard the water shut off before going any further. I was learning my 2nd truth about nude beaches – 1st was that, incredibly, you do tune out the nudity, at least intermittently. 2nd was that the memories are much sexier than the experience. I nearly came in my pants after 10 seconds. It was literally killing me as I waited to hear the tub water turn off. I was so anxious that I jumped off the bed and ran to the bathroom door to see if I could hear what the progress was. I was thinking about how much I wanted to see more naked girls (and who knew when that would be?) when I realized that I was about 2 feet from a gorgeous naked girl right now.

My ear was to the door and I was rubbing away, when I nearly had a heart attack as Mom yelled, "Davey! Can you hear me?"

I leapt back into the sleeping area., and cleverly shouted, "Yes?" in the other direction to sound further away.

A second later, I heard the door open. "I didn't know if you could hear me."

I still couldn't see her, but by this time I was so worked up, that I risked walking around the corner. I was partially rewarded in that she was already out of her robe, and only in a towel. "Sorry Mom."

She was clearly surprised that I had come around within sight of her. "I forgot to tell you that if a Tom Johnson calls, I need to talk to him. He was going to get approval on a big second order from his boss and get back to me tonight."

I could now see that the towel wasn't even wrapped around her, but she was just holding it to her chest. If it had even occurred to me to pray for what happened next, I would have: at that very second, the phone rang.

"That must be him," she said excitedly. The call really seemed to throw her into a tizzy – she reached behind the door for her robe, but it just didn't seem to want to come unsnagged from the hook. "Oh, shit!" she gave up on the robe and pulled the towel up to cover her butt. "No peeking" she said as she hustled around me to the phone.

Of course, I could not help but look. Mom was pretty efficient with that small towel though, and I saw only her bare back. Any more than that and I know I would have shot off in my pants. My first thought was to grab the bathroom for some masturbation time. Then I remembered - oh yeah, there was an almost-naked woman in the other room.

I rounded the corner just in time to see Mom giving me hand signals. She was making the universal "get me something to write on" motion with her hand. I grabbed a hotel notepad from the desk and gave it to her. I think she didn't get it herself because of the precarious position of the towel. The slightest move, especially since her hands were occupied, would be disastrous. As she spoke on the phone, she then motioned me to get her order book. As she reached for it, a strategic tuck in the towel came apart and only her cat-like reflexes kept her breasts covered. But it was now like watching a building begin to crumble – every second, gravity and her slight movements were degrading the small towel's ability to keep her covered; any tug in one direction exposed flesh at the other end.

Finally Mom made a last ditch effort to cover up and ended up exposing her entire left side – an unbroken line of beautiful flesh all the way up her leg, her hips and waist, to her shoulder. I guess I'm just a doofus –much as I would have liked to gawk at her, I went to the bathroom, got her hotel robe and draped it over her. She motioned to me to spin around, which I did dutifully. A second later the I saw the towel hit the bed and knew that Mom was a foot behind me, certainly nude, probably struggling to get into a robe while talking on the phone. A minute later, she tapped me on the shoulder for the all-clear.

"Oh, that's great, Jim. You should receive your order in about 2 weeks . . . well you have my number if anything comes up . . . thanks so much. Bye-bye." Mom hung up the phone and threw her arms around me. "Oh, my God! They ordered another 500 units!"

I immediately did the math in my head and hugged her back. "Wow, that's great, Mom! We're rich!"

"Well, maybe not rich, but I'll tell you what – let's turn this into a real vacation and stay a couple more days!"

"Oh, that would be great!"

"Let's do it! Ahh, what a way to end the day – that bath is going to be sooo relaxing." As she was walking away, and I was checking out her legs in the little hotel robe, she said, "Oh, and this will give us a chance to try the beach."

DAY 3

"I'm surprised my dick didn't have calluses the next morning; I gave it a pretty good workout while Mom had her bath. The next morning, my mind was spinning like a top. Was this really going to happen? Did I want it to really happen?

Then Mom emerged from the bathroom wearing a bikini. I had never seen her in one. No, it wasn't the kind a 16 year old girl would wear, but it was pretty shocking and very exciting to see her in it. Little did she know . . . .

"I don't know why I even bought this," she said. "I really didn't plan on getting to the beach this trip. Not until we sold 500 units!" she exclaimed, grabbing me again. At this point I had only a bathing suit on; it was more skin-on-skin contact than I had ever had with Mom.

I put my hands on her bare waist, and had a flashback to that incredible embrace on the beach yesterday. That was it - oh Christ, I had to see her!