Mom's the Mascot Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want visitors?" He asked, knowing she would agree.

"Oh fuck, fuck yes." She grinned at Ron. "As long as they want to fuck me my legs are open wide, let them all know they can take turns on me all night long if they want. I'd love that."

Michelle's room had a line outside it all night long. For the rest of the night she was fucked over and over. Several of the boys had used her tits to jack themselves off, most of them let her suck them and she rolled over or lifted her legs for many of them, letting them take her ass which always gave her especially wonderful orgasms. She finally fell asleep and when she woke up at almost noon, she looked around and realized her room had been filled with dozens and dozens of roses. She felt funny still wearing the mask and nothing else. She got up and went into an adjoining bathroom, showered and got dressed in her spare clothes, which was a tank top and her old standby, a tennis skirt. Ron heard her in the shower and came in, telling her that she had been a huge hit the night before. Everyone was still raving about what she had done, and that everyone thought it was incredible to have the chance to fuck an older woman who was so hot. She glowed when he told her that several of them said she was the best fuck they had ever had. He put her mask back on her and escorted her out of the house. As she left a cheer went up in the living room and she rewarded their admiration by lifting the back of her skirt and showing them her bare ass. She knew she would be back for more of this.

She told Ron that as they drove back to her house. Ron spent the rest of the afternoon with her but let her recover from the soreness she was feeling. She laughed, telling Ron that even her jaw was sore from sucking so many cocks. After she made them some lunch, they went outside on the back deck and Michelle laid down on one of the lounge chairs. Ron sat beside her until he noticed she was sound asleep. Ron decided to take advantage of Michelle's deep sleep and removed her small bikini, taking photos of her as she slept.

After that the fraternity had Michelle visit on a regular basis about once a month. They reserved one of the better rooms that had a private bathroom for her to use exclusively. They used her as an incentive to keep members current on house dues and to pass room inspections. They even worked out a plan to improve the house grade average by using Michelle as an incentive. Anyone who fell behind was no longer allowed "Mother privileges." She quit wearing the mask when she was at the house, and reserved that for the new pledge class initiations, which always involved a long night of fucking and sucking. The boys now called her mom, and would ask questions about her kids, but she always left the questions unanswered, saying that her children were about their age. She openly wore her diamond wedding ring. For some occasions she would attend the weekly formal dinners and would serve the formally dressed boys wearing a french maid costume with her bare tits exposed for them to admire. They enjoyed having her hang out in the game room late at night and watching her playing pool wearing only a short skirt, no panties and often no top, and she would put on quite a show bending over the pool table. She regularly wore the special butt-plug with the fraternity symbol on it and the house members enjoyed touching it and groping her ass whenever she was standing near them. While they watched movies on the large screen television she would make the rounds, kneeling in each lap and sucking the cocks she was offered. At other times when there were two or three boys sitting on the couch, she would lie across their laps, and then would suck on one, while another in the middle would play with her tits, and the one at the other end of the couch would often fondle her ass or play with her pussy. Another of her favorite activities was to sit down on the couch between two of the boys and put her legs across each of their laps. She would turn to each of them, asking them if they would play with her pussy and bring her to orgasm. As they reached down and began to finger her pussy and clit, she would lick on her own nipples, moaning and responding to their attention to her dripping wet pussy. She was quite a sight, legs widespread, cunt being fingered by two male hands, while she played with her own titties. After she came she would lay down across their laps and relax and watch the movie, letting them admire and fondle her big tits and wet pussy, which she made a point of always leaving accessible and open to their view.

Several of the boys enjoyed the fact that they could call her mom, and thought it was especially funny when they could ask her "Mom, can you suck my cock?", or "Mom, can I fuck your asshole?", and were delighted when she would always say yes, responding with something like "Of course, sweetie, your mom's asshole is always available for you to fuck" or "Mommy's mouth would love to taste your hot cock." and make herself available for them. They didn't realize how turned on it made Michelle to suck on a cock of a young man who was calling her "mom", and how she would almost always orgasm as soon as one of them slipped his hard cock into her cunt or ass after calling her "mom."

She had now graduated from servicing her ten or fifteen regulars to having almost forty hard cocks to service. Even some of the older alumni who had heard from the actives about the new "house mother" had come by and enjoyed her pleasures. She would treat them by taking a group upstairs and doing a striptease for them before she worked her way around the room sucking cocks, finally getting on her hands and knees like she had always enjoyed and letting them take turns doing her doggie style.

Some of the young pledges and actives even asked her for lessons in making love to a woman, and she lovingly taught them to eat her pussy, stimulate her nipples and finger her pussy, as well as teaching them to fuck her in ways she knew would please their girlfriends, and taught them how to loosen up a woman's backside in order to give her special pleasures. She loved knowing that they were some of the best lovers on campus thanks to her special lessons, and they even came to her to figure out how to deal with their female conquests. She loved hearing about when they had scored with some young coed. She found it amusing that a rule had been passed that whenever she was in the house, none of the members were allowed to let any other girls into the house. She had their full attention whenever she was in residence.

At the end of the second semester that Michelle had been the house mother, the pledge class raised money to buy a fucking machine for her. Michelle was intrigued and curious when they showed her the new bracket that her legs and arms would be tied to, putting her in a doggie position, and the machine that stroked any sort of dildo attachment she wanted into her from behind. They got Michelle to get down on her hands and knees for them, tied her down at her ankles, wrists, and another strap that held her neck loosely and started up the machine with a large dildo mounted on it. They all cheered as the machine started fucking her, and they knew from the expression on her face that she loved it. Watching her be fucked became a regular house activity and once they learned that spanking her turned her on even more, she would regularly be bent over someone's lap and spanked till her big middle-aged bottom was bright red. This became the subject of cash bets, betting how fast she would come when put on the machine, and it reached the point where she would reach orgasm as soon as the dildo touched her, because they had spanked her to the point of ecstacy. As that became mundane, they bought her a remote control butterfly vibrator, that attached to her over her clitoris and they controlled with a wireless remote. She would be walking around the house and suddenly feel the vibrator go on. Soon they added a vibrating egg that she often let them put in her ass. They finally persuaded her to go out in public wearing these and they would walk nearby, enjoying watching her face as she tried to control her inevitable public orgasms.

During school football games she would often put on a cheerleader uniform for them and would do pantiless cheers for them during half-times and time outs. She mastered doing a handstand for them which of course left her bare crotch and ass open for them to admire. More often than not she would end up giving them lap dances until they fucked her during the game.

One Thanksgiving Michelle realized most of the boys would be at the house and decided to make a special dinner for them. She spent a full day cooking in the kitchen and had them dress up for dinner the next day. She brought out the full meal, politely refusing to join them, but as they got near the end of the meal and she brought out pie and ice cream, she surprised them. She removed all of her clothes and climbed up onto the table. Standing on her hands and knees on the table, she told them all she wanted them to enjoy their new center piece decoration. Soon enough, there was whip cream being applied to her big hanging breasts, her open ass crack and openly exposed pussy and the boys all began groping and playing with her. As they all began to undress they took turns on the table behind Michelle, fucking her in one of her whip-cream smeared holes. After about ten of them had used her like this she lay down on the tablecloth and they began to feed her mouth with hard cocks. She sucked off each and every one of them before someone turned her so her legs were draped off the other side of the table, and they began another round of fucking her cunt. When that ended they soon rolled her over and took turns fucking her asshole. Michelle was in a state of ecstatic excitement the whole time, enjoying the constant arousal and attention to her holes. It was her best Thanksgiving ever, and one that the boys now teased her about, calling her the "best turkey they ever had."

12
  • COMMENTS
9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Damn!!

What a good slut!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Give us more - Please post an alternate 2nd chapter

this story, from the 1st chapter has good scope. The second chapter could have continued with the school buddies and various supporting scenes as suggested in earlier comments - like shaving, tattoo, cuckolding the son etc. Include more sub plots. Like fucking Jeff, Ron feeling jealous. Keep it real - fucking 40 etc is way too out-of-the world.

LittleprickLittleprickover 12 years ago
Please stop

Your story is dead. It was hot she became the slut for the football team and you wrote it well but now it's just "she did that, she's done this". It feels like I read your notes and not a story.

mschack63mschack63over 12 years ago
This story

Started ok, gave it a 3 (liked it, keep writing). Second chapter was a 3 as well. This chapter got you a 1 and if I could have voted a lesser star I would have. Fetish, anal, group sex, BDSM are all more fitting catagories. Where is the incest/taboo?

Earth010Earth010over 12 years ago
take your own councel.

Ignore MrLurker. he forgets the category is incest/ TABOO.. and the stories have been taboo. although i see his pont and i would enjoy seeing the son and father get their revenge.. i would thgink that the son shgould get suspicious, and hire a private detective... the detective, could track down the sisters, mothers, etc of most of the men who fuck michelle on a regular basis... but it's your story, tell it how YOU want... and don't forget it

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Mom Takes A Ride Mother rides on son's lap in pick-up.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Forced to Fuck His Mom on Halloween Mother and son forced together through a misunderstandingin Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories